LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot make out any details on Mickey in that surveillance shot. I can't even tell if she's coming or going. I don't know how anyone could conclude that's she's stopped or rubbing her head.

I really does look like someone leaning up against the dark car but I keep wondering if that's really what it is or if we're seeing things.

I don't see a WT in the Versailles shot.

For some reason it is difficult to see when it's not in the photo program. When it is in there, it is very obvious that her arm is bent upward and you can even see her hair. You cannot tell if it is a cell phone but just that her arm is up. You could use Apple Aperture and blow it up but it won't save that way.

pics are all available here on this site, including the gifs i have uploaded...

also wanted to state something else about the pic with the focused light source underneath... it is my belief that this pic was not intended for "us" and we were not suppose to see what we have... the pic was released to say... look buddy, we got you on tape, and "YOU" know EXACTLY what this is a picture of...

my opinions
no inside info

peace

wodalo, what specific picture are you speaking of?

I cannot make out any details on Mickey in that surveillance shot. I can't even tell if she's coming or going. I don't know how anyone could conclude that's she's stopped or rubbing her head.

I really does look like someone leaning up against the dark car but I keep wondering if that's really what it is or if we're seeing things.

I don't see a WT in the Versailles shot.

I don't which street that is. But, if it is the school pic, you can see it up in the very upper edge between her and the stopped car. Difficult to see unless you enlarge and clear it a bit.

My coworker, on her way to work about ten minutes ago, saw a tow truck with a white 4 door Chevy with black handles.. They only thing that made her notice this was the six cop cars following the tow truck.

Just putting it out there....

My coworker, on her way to work about ten minutes ago, saw a tow truck with a white 4 door Chevy with black handles.. They only thing that made her notice this was the six cop cars following the tow truck.

locationish?

Hmmmm ....

would not aid in "their" investigation to release it... would only aid in "ours" and the more info released makes their investigation harder for them, not easier.

this video (if that's what it reveals) would explain why so many different agencies were involved so early in a simple missing persons case...

there are many reasons not to release this info...

there are also many ways to release pieces of facts to mislead, while still giving factual information... for instance... bike found... damage to rear wheel... it is unknown if damage is a result of being hit... now even if they KNEW it WAS hit... and was (most likely caused by being hit) they can still factually say that they do not know if the damage on the bike was from being hit...
etc...

hope that made sense

i believe that the fbi was alerted "because" of this video...

ps... in the circle k truck pic with the focused light source underneath... the truck is stopped or reversing... my opinion

my opinions
no inside info

peace

Are you now or have you ever been employed by the United States government?

If not, you have a secure future as a mid level bureaucrat.

My feelings on government obfuscation can be summed up by this tiny piece of PA law:
The law is silent on the act of openly carrying a firearm while not in a vehicle making it de-facto legal

So....anything not specifically cited is de-facto legal, if your attorney's smart enough.

De-facto legal is a very useful phrase.

First thought: Why isn't it on a ^&%$# flatbed?!

I see we've circled back again to being in complete denial that Lafayette had any crime before Katrina. The areas we're talking about have always been rough - what idyllic vision is causing people to think otherwise?!

I haven't seen anyone say that Lafayette used to be Mayberry, just that crime has gotten worse.

Has anyone heard anything on the scanner?

'Anyone else here feel like your on a roller coaster ride'?

'Anyone else here feel like your on a roller coaster ride'?

It just feels horrible to even acknowledge what I am feeling, knowing what her mom and dad, sister and brother must be feeling. But yes.

Hello everyone! This is my firs time posting but I've been reading every thread from the very beginning. I'm from New Orleans but I was friends with/went to school with Charlie for two years at UL and I haven't been able to sleep well since the first day I heard about Mickey on facebook. (She looks SO MUCH like Charlie!) I haven't been able to make it to Lafayette to search but I've put up flyers all along the gulf coast and all the way to Atlanta at every rest stop bathroom and gas station along the way.

I keep going back and forth between someone who was stalking Mickey and knew where she would be, and someone who was just looking for a victim and happened upon her. Either way, I think this person knew exactly what they were doing. For me, the drunk driving theory went out the window when her bike was found at WB...it just seems like it was placed there on purpose. But at this point, the perp and Mickey could literally be anywhere. I like to believe that LE has way more info that they aren't sharing but what if they don't? Has the PI said anything else after that update regarding the tips he received?

And seriously....HOW have they not found that white truck?!?! I mean...come on.

Regardless, it has been so amazing reading everything everyone on these threads have said. So many of you aren't even from Louisiana! I'm not religious at all but I do believe we are our brother's keepers and this forum even existing truly speaks to how kind and compassionate people can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Owlsorflowers