AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How did she get there?

How, who & why, actually nothing is certain except a man is dead and a girl missing.

How can noone in the family know why she intended to go and see her uncle, especially as it was quite a distance to go and she has a small child.
I'm trying to think, if it was my daughter I would want to know, it is not a visit just down the street but a long distance, it would have had to be important if she was really going to see her uncle.

By the time she did arrive and ' visit' when would she have got back?

there are two houses? in different locations? the neighbours state that they saw another man at the house, who was this man?

The uncle shot himself, this does not automatically mean that he harmed his neice physically. Could she have been pregnant ? if she was, could this have triggered off a suicide?

The

Are you hearing anything about a group of people possibly being involved in older teens' as well as young children's attacks/molestation/rape/abductions/deaths? I'm kind of wondering about Rte 10...

Also, anything on maybe molestation to prep for prostitution? In trafficking, it's learned that's how the molester preps the molestee for others, by gaining their trust while victimizing them and making it appear "normal".

Sick f@¢($! Death penalty? I'll volunteer to personally give them the needle.

I haven't heard anything like that, but these arrests shocked BW's immediate family. They had no idea this was going on until being briefed by Baldwin County LE. They knew about DH's investigation, but not the others.

DH had already spoken to LE in the past about the charges against him. I don't think he had been arrested, but he had been questioned.

BW was close to DH, but their relationship was not traditional. It's fair to say she already knew things about him.

But my theory is that she was going to drop a bomb and they wanted to stop her.

I just have to say, y'all are GOOD at deciphering information!

Which again brings me to this:

Was a paternity done on Britt's daughter?

Was Britt preggers when she disappeared?

If DH wasn't allowed to be at the family home pending this investigation, then why would WWH take 'the boys' and spend the night with him? Not questioning that they'd want to be together, but wouldn't that be a direct violation of the restrictive order? Can any of this be confirmed?

How, who & why, actually nothing is certain except a man is dead and a girl missing.

How can noone in the family know why she intended to go and see her uncle, especially as it was quite a distance to go and she has a small child.
I'm trying to think, if it was my daughter I would want to know, it is not a visit just down the street but a long distance, it would have had to be important if she was really going to see her uncle.

there are two houses? in different locations? the neighbours state that they saw another man at the house, who was this man?

The uncle shot himself, this does not automatically mean that he harmed his neice physically. Could she have been pregnant ? if she was, could this have triggered off a suicide?

The

For people around there, it's really not a long distance if you're driving. BW's daughter didn't live with her--the child's father has custody. BW was at her mom's house. She was 19 years old, not a child. She came and went without getting permission from her mom.

Which again brings md to this: Was a paternity done on Britt's daughter?

Was Britt preggers when she disappeared?

I don't know about a paternity test.

People can only speculate at this point.

The

Not sure how much you have read so far but this is WAY, WAY messed up... FAR more messed up than any family of a missing person that I've read... the entire A family in Orlando are Hallmark cards in comparison...

and oh yes... there is VERY good reason to be highly suspicious of every one of BW's relatives at this point outside of her parents.

If DH wasn't allowed to be at the family home pending this investigation, then why would WWH take 'the boys' and spend the night with him? Not questioning that they'd want to be together, but wouldn't that be a direct violation of the restrictive order? Can any of this be confirmed?

I'm not sure much that WWH has said can be confirmed. I know what I've read WWH has said about the circumstances surrounding DH's last days does not match what I've been told by insiders.

For those connecting the dots...

there has been speculation but no way to confirm anything.

Maybe the daughter spent the night away. I think her initials are also DH. Someone correct me if I am mistaken.

I wonder what DH's older son PH is thinking right now? I wonder if he knew about any of this? He was on a bit of a FB campaign himself.

For people around there, it's really not a long distance if you're driving. BW's daughter didn't live with her--the child's father has custody. BW was at her mom's house. She was 19 years old, not a child. She came and went without getting permission from her mom.

Thanks for the info, I was referring to BW daughter? I have mixed something up, I thought the little girl lived with BW

I'm not sure much that WWH has said can be confirmed. I know what I've read WWH has said about the circumstances surrounding DH's last days does not match what I've been told by insiders.

Yes, that makes more sense. That it was a poor attempt at damage control, and she may have put herself in a legal liability position unintentionally with that statement.

Yes it can be confirmed. Just go to her FB & view the video of her & hubby dearest at her friend's house with her kids there as well. Or did she delete that?

LOL! :floorlaugh:

Sorry... I have to laugh because her FB posts and MWK's were sooooo obvious to several of us here. If they had put red flashing lights on them it might have been a little more subtle.

Alright who made the family tree for the W, H, K branches and any other last name initial we need to include?

Cause I'm thinking we just need to start checking them off in a 100 mile radius at this point.

Thanks, daisy7. I will be careful. I don't want to jeopardize the investigation. There should be some more media attention tomorrow if things go as planned.

Zeaux, just wanted to bring forward you post from the night before last - thank you thank you thank you. Just like you said, media attention if everything goes as planned with a bonus of a few unexpected charges & people arrested.

Thanks for the info, I was referring to BW daughter? I have mixed something up, I thought the little girl lived with BW

No Brittney's child was not living with her...apparently the father had gained custody? And both he and the child lived with his mother? Do I have that right?

Gliving, I'm in the same situation, I might not be navigating around these threads correctly, but whichever one I read it just becomes more confusing.

With all the info that has been forwarded and that has proven to be correct, is there a place here where I could find that ?
Thanks

I can't find the post now, but it was said Donnie was facing charges and had been ordered away from his family. He was due in court but just before the date he supposedly shoots himself.

Where did that post go?

If it's correct, why would Brittney want to go visit him? Why would she travel 40 miles to visit her uncle who's estranged from his family and about to be hauled in? And the tale she left on foot from her mom's house when we learn she wasn't even living there. Lots of tall tales I fear.

I'd like to see an updated timeline because I'm confused. Did her phone ping at the river that night? Then later at the truck stop?

I think you're talking about one of my posts. It should be around page 35.

I wouldn't say DH was estranged from his family. In most other families, claims of child molestation would probably cause an estrangement, but not in this one! He wasn't allowed to stay at his home, though, but he still saw his wife.

BW's relationship with DH was not traditional. She comes from a family with many many problems, being a criminal is nothing unusual.

BW was staying with her mother, CW, at the time of her disappearance. That information has remained consistent from the time of her disappearance. Her mother is the person who reported her missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat