NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I am a new poster although a long time reader. He is so done. Poor Allison and kids.

:welcome4:

Love your Avatar - Is the cat's name Gerard ? Looks familiar :floorlaugh:

Where can I get a thermomix? Sounds like a good thing to have - does it cook humble pie???:floorlaugh:

it cooks everything....today I made hot chocolate, bread, icecream, rice and butter chicken!! I also made chicken stock and mayonnaise, and Im not lying:what:

You may get crucified for this, as I was - many, many threads ago - when the trust fund was set up to help send the girls to IGGS (quite specifically stated at the time). IMO, in their impoverished circumstances Allison and Gerard were not even holding their heads above water, financially, let alone being able to afford private school fees. This would have been a bone of contention in the marriage - particularly as Allison had been a successful business woman and would have had high expectations when she married Gerard that he was equally successfully.

That was no excuse to murder her. And I sympathise with Allison's predicament: she married a dud and tried her best to rise above it/ignore it publicly; but privately it would have caused her a lot of anguish.
Without coming across as a snob, please don't use Wikipedia as a reliable source. My background dictates Wiki as the public toilet - you never know who's been there before you. It's unfortunate that in 'Google' searches it lands at the top. It's crud.

Wow, re: the creditors list. Wow, just wow. Given that information - and ABC surely would have been aware - I'm now part of the pack that think the trust fund is a little off (i.e. for the children's private school education). If your financial situation is that dire, you would rethink your whole financial being. Some public and Catholic schools offer sound educational experiences. I do understand you get what you pay for, but if you're in THAT much debt, your goals for your children's education needs to be rethought. I think they were both living way beyond their means. GBC can't totally be blamed for that.

I'm concerned about this whole "circumstantail" thing. Do you think he'll be able to focus on this during the trial and manage to get away with it? I thought what the police have would be far more than circumstantial.

I also agree, he could have gone bankrupt and acted all sad n sorry... what a hero to choose the murder option. Maybe if his deadline was 1st July he needed to act fast or he'd loose someone very special to him. Well, here's the news Gerry... I think she's already lost.

i think the Police will have alot more than circumstantial. but I also think some of the circumstantial is pretty compelling add it all together. I don't think he will manage to get away with it. MOO.

He didn't get off on bail..to me thats telling.. I don't think he will get away with Murder(alleged at this stage)..MOO

it cooks everything....today I made hot chocolate, bread, icecream, rice and butter chicken!! I also made chicken stock and mayonnaise, and Im not lying:what:

But I'd like to buy one that required no effort from me whatsoever. lol

What, with her life? :what:

I was watching a docu where a woman did exactly that. Did searches on his computer about murder etc. Made some incriminating phone calls that looked like they came from him.
He was cheating on her with her BF and it was made to look like they drugged her but she had taken the pills herself.

Without coming across as a snob, please don't use Wikipedia as a reliable source. My background dictates Wiki as the public toilet - you never know who's been there before you. It's unfortunate that in 'Google' searches it lands at the top. It's crud.

Wow, re: the creditors list. Wow, just wow. Given that information - and ABC surely would have been aware - I'm now part of the pack that think the trust fund is a little off (i.e. for the children's private school education). If your financial situation is that dire, you would rethink your whole financial being. Some public and Catholic schools offer sound educational experiences. I do understand you get what you pay for, but if you're in THAT much debt, your goals for your children's education needs to be rethought. I think they were both living way beyond their means. GBC can't totally be blamed for that.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. I would bet my bottom teeth she did not know the full extent of his debts. Otherwise she'd have been adding it up (and perhaps journalling about it) Happened in my parent's situation and they nearly lost everything. She may have been very fiscally responsible which may have caused a lot of friction earlier on.

GBC "promising" to clear his debts to be with Toni McHugh..if she'd known better, she would have told him (ala the Castle) "he was dreaming"

I've read every post since day 1 but this is my first post. Apologies if this is a really long post. I'm almost ashamed to admit that I originally believed GBC was 100% innocent of this alleged crime. Only when he was arrested did I consider that QPS must have had a case against him. Even then I thought that it must have been a heat of the moment situation gone very wrong followed by panic and a cover-up (none of this excusable of course if he allegedly did this). When I started to read the Crown's case and that it was a predominantly circumstantial case I went back to thinking that possibly he was innocent after all. And then the suppressed details were revealed and I felt sick to the stomach knowing that clearly he has committed this alleged crime, and pre-meditated at that.
I knew both Allison and GBC a very long time ago. Allison hired me for a job and GBC was my Manager. I worked with GBC day-in day-out for a year - and having known him I really did not believe he could be capable of such a thing. He was very straight-laced, and didn't really have a lot of the character traits that have been posted here. He was actually fairly "normal", which makes this whole tragedy of Allison's death even worse for me. Allison was really beautiful in person, very warm, intelligent and friendly. I worked for GBC around the time they first got together. I never imagined that this many years later it would end in her tragic (and senseless) death. Had GBC merely googled 'declaring bankruptcy' instead of his other alleged searches he would not be in this mess today, and Allison would still be around and able to watch her beautiful daughters growing up. Whenever I'm having one-on-one time with my girls these days I always stop and reflect on the fact that Allison can no longer do this, and am very grateful for what I have and so very sad at what she is missing out on - the wonderful journey of motherhood.
This alleged crime was all motivated by money IMO. GBC's options "well, I could leave Allison and still be left with all the debt and have to share custody of my children" or "how about I (IMO) murder her, pay off my debts and live happily ever after with TM and the girls". It's disgusting.
From the evidence revealed today, it would appear that he did manage to make sure that all the events surrounding his alleged crime were largely circumstantial, but then everything he did to cover it up became his downfall.
He is, IMO, a cold-blooded murderer, the worst of its kind - doing this to the mother of his three very young girls to bail him out of his financial woes. Boo hoo mate, suck it up and deal with life's challenges like everyone else has to. I have some other more "sleuthing" comments to make but think this is a long enough first post (you're probably relieved I didn't post earlier, as you can see, I don't know how to write briefly). RIP Allison and may justice be served. This post is all my opinion only.

I don't tell him anything because i don't work at the court and don't understand the case myself. He is reading everything online on his own computer but keeps asking me questions. And i only posted this once but everytime i come back in it comes up again. I will have to scan my computer again incase there is a virus. Because i have only left the message once and the same message has come up heaps of times ??? Also i answered the message Makara left not long after i seen it on here.

hope its not a virus off the FB site Angel :)

I am just wondering about the 3 Gentlemen :)banghead:) Agreements, and J. Frost: would that be Jack Frost? :floorlaugh:

How stupid is this person? I hope QPS are able to track down the real people behind these aliases (if they exist). Pleeeeease! :rolleyes:

Jocelyn...she is an agent ;)

And Olive was being truthful too "we need to find her" (yes so we can claim the insurance money!)

Rational, you're on fire tonight.
onfire.gif
Love it!

J.Frost is Jocelyn Frost, his former business associate. She must be kicking herself that she loaned him that money.

Just about everyone on that list would be kicking themselves. They were conned by someone who, whilst not very intelligent, has the art of 'the con' down pat IMO

I am now beginning to wonder if the children have been insured... Not a good idea with such a daddy.

Please bear in mind it has been stated the trust fund for the girls was not just going towards schooling. It was to help pay for ongoing counselling for them. I really don't agree with debating on here whether its a good idea or not. My perspective is donate or not... Is it our concern if they have set this up or not? I know you are just making a comment and are entitled to an opinion, but I don't think we should start debating it here. just MOO

I've read every post since day 1 but this is my first post. Apologies if this is a really long post. I'm almost ashamed to admit that I originally believed GBC was 100% innocent of this alleged crime. Only when he was arrested did I consider that QPS must have had a case against him. Even then I thought that it must have been a heat of the moment situation gone very wrong followed by panic and a cover-up (none of this excusable of course if he allegedly did this). When I started to read the Crown's case and that it was a predominantly circumstantial case I went back to thinking that possibly he was innocent after all. And then the suppressed details were revealed and I felt sick to the stomach knowing that clearly he has committed this alleged crime, and pre-meditated at that.
I knew both Allison and GBC a very long time ago. Allison hired me for a job and GBC was my Manager. I worked with GBC day-in day-out for a year - and having known him I really did not believe he could be capable of such a thing. He was very straight-laced, and didn't really have a lot of the character traits that have been posted here. He was actually fairly "normal", which makes this whole tragedy of Allison's death even worse for me. Allison was really beautiful in person, very warm, intelligent and friendly. I worked for GBC around the time they first got together. I never imagined that this many years later it would end in her tragic (and senseless) death. Had GBC merely googled 'declaring bankruptcy' instead of his other alleged searches he would not be in this mess today, and Allison would still be around and able to watch her beautiful daughters growing up. Whenever I'm having one-on-one time with my girls these days I always stop and reflect on the fact that Allison can no longer do this, and am very grateful for what I have and so very sad at what she is missing out on - the wonderful journey of motherhood.
This alleged crime was all motivated by money IMO. GBC's options "well, I could leave Allison and still be left with all the debt and have to share custody of my children" or "how about I (IMO) murder her, pay off my debts and live happily ever after with TM and the girls". It's disgusting.
From the evidence revealed today, it would appear that he did manage to make sure that all the events surrounding his alleged crime were largely circumstantial, but then everything he did to cover it up became his downfall.
He is, IMO, a cold-blooded murderer, the worst of its kind - doing this to the mother of his three very young girls to bail him out of his financial woes. Boo hoo mate, suck it up and deal with life's challenges like everyone else has to. I have some other more "sleuthing" comments to make but think this is a long enough first post (you're probably relieved I didn't post earlier, as you can see, I don't know how to write briefly). RIP Allison and may justice be served. This post is all my opinion only.

Thanks for your post KSM. I thought GBC was pretty bland when I met him and I initially had the same opinion. NBC was a <modsnip> - made the process of making an offer on a property almost impossible.

MOO....

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

:greetings: KSM...nice to have you here...don't apologise for your thoughts or opinions...I have spent every day since Allison went missing, sitting on the fence...almost falling off into GBC's backyard!!! i have had a terrible time accepting his guilt..not because of his 'upstanding' behaviour, but because I struggle in general, to believe the bad in people I guess. In fact, I have said as early as yesterday that I hope he is not guilty...crazy? yes, but I want to see the best outcome for Allisons daughters, and that would include not losing both parents IMO.
Anyway..WELCOME :cheer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member