NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, after today's events I'm slinking to the corner regarding my previous post. I posted a couple of threads back that perhaps GBC was worthy of bail based on a number of factors. If those little girls were present and it appears there was a strong element of premeditation, no soiree on granting bail. No way.

I wouldn't like the Police to check my Google searches right now - lol, I would be regarded a potential murderer!!! I just tried to search for 'does blood leak after death' and my Internet's too slow. Anyone know?

If there is no cause of death established, I'm wondering where the blood is from. She did have a chipped tooth, maybe GBC hit her in the mouth???? What about strangulation, would blood leak from orifices - ears, nose?

Sorry for the graphics, it's got me thinking.

I expect the police would know by now if it was menstrual blood or not. Menstrual blood seems most likely as it could pool and flow after a body is moved. Some women have very heavy bleeding. If the killer changed Allison's clothing he probably didn't think about feminine hygiene and so on. If this were the case then it would be a stroke of luck for the police as far as evidence goes especially if the position of the blood ties in with the positioning of a body in that particular car.

:floorlaugh:its something that you cook and prepare meals with..don't think it would work as good as thermals to keep your bit and pieces :blushing: warm.

haha, its got Crazy Arse blades on it!!! ouch

there is nothing 2nd rate, or not quite up to speed about circumstantial evidence.. most murderers get convicted on it.. hardly any murders take place in the High St at noon... usually they take place in a hidden or private setting, rarely with witnessess to the actual crime.. by its very nature, murder is a private matter.. very private, and exceptionally hidden in 999 out of 1000 cases.

What will interest me now, is whether his Lawyer and barrister will stay with him when there is obviously not going to be enough money to pay them (IMO). Can't see too many people wanting to donate to O's fund. :jail:

I can't imagine barristers working free of charge (in this case, fortunately). It's interesting, if the so called 'avalanche of evidence' collapsing on us via media during the day, however incomplete, also is a preemptive measure to stop donations to GBC.

"What, they didn't believe my caterpillar story?" MOO

Attachments

• GBC.jpg
    GBC.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 99
:greetings: KSM...nice to have you here...don't apologise for your thoughts or opinions...I have spent every day since Allison went missing, sitting on the fence...almost falling off into GBC's backyard!!! i have had a terrible time accepting his guilt..not because of his 'upstanding' behaviour, but because I struggle in general, to believe the bad in people I guess. In fact, I have said as early as yesterday that I hope he is not guilty...crazy? yes, but I want to see the best outcome for Allisons daughters, and that would include not losing both parents IMO.
Anyway..WELCOME :cheer:

I too struggle with how a husband can do this to his wife. I realise he was a womaniser, but I don't think they loathed each other. They were still a 'couple' in so many ways. So yes, I too struggle to understand. How on earth then do 3 small children possibly understand or deal with the fact that "Daddy killed Mummy to get more money ". So so sad. :mad::mad:

Bruce Burrell was convicted of Kerry Whelan's murder on circumstantial evidence. Her body still hasn't been found. Sounds as though QPS' case is much stronger. jmo

has to be said.. why wouldnt Toni have the decency to cancel going to this conference.. why push it.

just my opinion..

Because she is the other woman, the one having the affair with GBC..in my experience the mistress likes to push the boundaries, turn up to places where husband and wife might be, social/business situations etc ....especially if the mistress is known to the wife as well....they get some sort of kick out of it and if the mistress is single they somehow feel they are not in the wrong carrying on with husband ..... Decency doesn't often come into the thought process I'm afraid

At the end of this video it says that OW told reporters he got the scratch from bumping his head. How many different versions have they told?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZnzRCYM4DA&feature=relmfu"]Police search husband's office for clues - YouTube[/ame]

has to be said.. why wouldnt Toni have the decency to cancel going to this conference.. why push it.

just my opinion..

you are right Trooper it did have to be said, and what I am about to say will probably be shot to flames but, Real Estate is a cut throat industry every dollar counts to someone. If TM had been told by her new employer to attend the conference, she could hardly have said, "I am sorry. I can't my lovers wife will be there", it just wouldn't wash and wouldn't be good for her image. I don't think she could have done that, Allison perhaps could have though, but why would she.

there is something else that he was covering up from both Allison and TM.

On another topic, remember a few week ago Paul Tully posted that there could be as many 5 people arrested for this murder. Looks like he could right, the BC's, Olivia and TM (although perhaps she now has immunity from conviction)

Regarding Olivia naivety, I said this morning that used to have neighbour who was the wife of a pastor. She was a lovely women and we were quite close and our children played in each other homes each and every day, but while Jill (her name) was aware of this world and its goings on, she wasn't a part of it, and lived in a bubble that was almost childlike. I met a few of her friends over the years, they were all ministers wives, and it was something I noticed all of them possessed. Perhaps you could call it peace, serenity or childlike, but they seemed apart from this world. I remember when Princess Diana died, and I mentioned it to her the next day, her reply was "Yes, I heard about that" and she continued to discuss something else, not like most women who poured over all the details of the affair and the death of the Princess of Wales. There was just something different about Jill and I see a similar quality in Olivia, a remoteness and an unwillingness to be tainted by our dirty world. Might be wrong JMO

I expect the police would know by now if it was menstrual blood or not. Menstrual blood seems most likely as it could pool and flow after a body is moved. Some women have very heavy bleeding. If the killer changed Allison's clothing he probably didn't think about feminine hygiene and so on. If this were the case then it would be a stroke of luck for the police as far as evidence goes especially if the position of the blood ties in with the positioning of a body in that particular car.
Menstrual blood in the boot of a car? :waitasec:
Anyway, to find the difference is elementary: menstrual blood contains uterine lining tissue, which is not found in normal blood.

I've read every post since day 1 but this is my first post. Apologies if this is a really long post. I'm almost ashamed to admit that I originally believed GBC was 100% innocent of this alleged crime. Only when he was arrested did I consider that QPS must have had a case against him. Even then I thought that it must have been a heat of the moment situation gone very wrong followed by panic and a cover-up (none of this excusable of course if he allegedly did this). When I started to read the Crown's case and that it was a predominantly circumstantial case I went back to thinking that possibly he was innocent after all. And then the suppressed details were revealed and I felt sick to the stomach knowing that clearly he has committed this alleged crime, and pre-meditated at that.
I knew both Allison and GBC a very long time ago. Allison hired me for a job and GBC was my Manager. I worked with GBC day-in day-out for a year - and having known him I really did not believe he could be capable of such a thing. He was very straight-laced, and didn't really have a lot of the character traits that have been posted here. He was actually fairly "normal", which makes this whole tragedy of Allison's death even worse for me. Allison was really beautiful in person, very warm, intelligent and friendly. I worked for GBC around the time they first got together. I never imagined that this many years later it would end in her tragic (and senseless) death. Had GBC merely googled 'declaring bankruptcy' instead of his other alleged searches he would not be in this mess today, and Allison would still be around and able to watch her beautiful daughters growing up. Whenever I'm having one-on-one time with my girls these days I always stop and reflect on the fact that Allison can no longer do this, and am very grateful for what I have and so very sad at what she is missing out on - the wonderful journey of motherhood.
This alleged crime was all motivated by money IMO. GBC's options "well, I could leave Allison and still be left with all the debt and have to share custody of my children" or "how about I (IMO) murder her, pay off my debts and live happily ever after with TM and the girls". It's disgusting.
From the evidence revealed today, it would appear that he did manage to make sure that all the events surrounding his alleged crime were largely circumstantial, but then everything he did to cover it up became his downfall.
He is, IMO, a cold-blooded murderer, the worst of its kind - doing this to the mother of his three very young girls to bail him out of his financial woes. Boo hoo mate, suck it up and deal with life's challenges like everyone else has to. I have some other more "sleuthing" comments to make but think this is a long enough first post (you're probably relieved I didn't post earlier, as you can see, I don't know how to write briefly). RIP Allison and may justice be served. This post is all my opinion only.

Truly AMAZING! Thank you sincerely KSM! :)
Most definitely one of the best, most 'informative' posts yet ~ not that the stakes have ever been of highest level though! :)
I definitely hope to 'catch' more of your posts ... if so granted.
Love & LIGHT to you & all yours ... & of course to Allison's little girls & everyone innocent ~ yet inadvertently caught up in this unforgivable mess. May GBC's conscience NEVER fail to operate at OPTIMUM! :please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solange