GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys/gals - I needed that!!! :blowkiss:

Here's a re-link to Bill Warner's work showing the young women who have gone missing beginning April 25, 2009 up until June 2012.
New peeps posting may not be aware of the possibility that there may be a serial killer on the loose.

http://pibillwarner.wordpress.com/

Thanks, Woe. I remember reading this blog in the past, but couldn't find it again. I appreciate the link!

Hey Woe...The "Mystery Man" didn't actually have to do with FB (Facebook). To the best of my recollection, The "MM" showed up at Froggy Bottoms a week to the day after Kelli went missing and told people there that he was KB's father ( he was not...her father has passed) and he began to interrogate everyone at the bar. VOH, our insider at the bar, said they (he/she) were the only person who he didn't ask questions of. The mystery man, IIRC, was wearing either cowboy boots or a cowboy hat (can't remember exactly which) and he had a glass eye. He was kicked out of the bar, I believe he was intoxicated and also at some point folks realized he was not who he said he was.
I think that is the gist of the mystery man...VOH, please feel free to clear up anything I got wrong...I'm going from memory.

This is exactly where I was going with my post. Sorry if I was not clear WBG. FB meant Froggy Bottoms... not Facebook... I am not a member or fan of Facebook.

I just got to thinking about Kelli's wedding ring...well engagement ring actually because that is usually the one with the diamond. Have searchers been told to look for her ring/s? If she was in fact wearing it when she went missing, has LE checked out pawn shops & craigslist and tried to locate it?
Since LE put out a description and photo of what she was last seen wearing, and have told searchers & the public to keep an eye out for her phone, clothes, flip-flops...well then what about the ring?
I think an accurate and precise description of what she was wearing that evening should include her ring, shouldn't it? If she was in fact wearing it? (I am not saying she was or was not...I really would like to know)
Searchers would need to know to look for it, 'cause it could be possibly gleaming out in the sun?
Just wondering.

Bumping for Kelli

Please find this girl

WS members need to form a caravan and head to the area where KB disappeared and offer their sleuthing expertise to police. Messages of hope are all well and good, but they don't actually accomplish anything. People close to the victim can be interviewed and leads can be followed up when one is right there at ground zero.

WS members need to form a caravan and head to the area where KB disappeared and offer their sleuthing expertise to police. Messages of hope are all well and good, but they don't actually accomplish anything. People close to the victim can be interviewed and leads can be followed up when one is right there at ground zero.

Volunteers to search again for missing soldier Kelli Bordeaux on Saturday -
http://www.fayobserver.com/articles/2012/06/21/1186047?sac=fo.local

If I lived within an eight hour drive, I'd be willing to do that but I'm too far away. ~ at least this post will bump Kelli's thread to the front page.

Woe, here is a link to a Terry Speaks on the NC DOC/DPS public records -- get out a pen & paper because it's snaky w/regard to incarceration dates -- when one sentence is done, another begins for the next conviction.

He is also listed as an absconder -- to just add to the confusion of it.

Take a deep breath, & jump on in there!

http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi...turl=pagelistoffendersearchresults&listpage=1

Thank you. This taught me how important it is to be able to look at a suspect's record as a whole.
I figured out, at least for me, that it's easier to start with the earliest conviction and work your way up.

Something I learned, and it is disturbing as it doesn't help the overall congruence of infomation, is that Federal records,
versus State and Local, don't necessarily fall under the same laws.
Therefore, Federal prison records are accessible to the public (when one has borndem helping you out!) but probation records,
to included prisoner violations, are State run.
The two records that involve the same criminal do not show up in one place. Cumbersome system imo.

I'm in a hurry right now ~ hope the above makes sense ~ it's something to ponder.

Woe, here is a link to a Terry Speaks on the NC DOC/DPS public records -- get out a pen & paper because it's snaky w/regard to incarceration dates -- when one sentence is done, another begins for the next conviction.

He is also listed as an absconder -- to just add to the confusion of it.

Take a deep breath, & jump on in there!

http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi...turl=pagelistoffendersearchresults&listpage=1

In case somebody doesn't know, Terry Speaks (suspect in Joren Lockhart's murder) is in the Federal holding prison in Oklahoma -
at least he was there yesterday.
I wish we knew exactly what's going on surrounding his arrest and what authorities are thinking.
For now, I guess, he belongs on Jaren's threads. He has me wondering though.

Good article, I copied it to the news thread:
NC NC - Kelli Bordeaux Missing 23 year-old Fort Bragg soldier Pfc. - 14-Apr-2012 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Part that caught my attention -
"At this point, we're still treating it as a missing and endangered person case," says Jeff Locklear, the 38-year-old lead detective with the Fayetteville Police Department. "And God bless those folks out there every weekend."

It's good to see there is a lead detective on the case who is at least talking as it keeps her in the media.

http://www.fayobserver.com/articles/2012/06/22/1186243?sac=fo.local

"...And whatever happened to her happened between 12:46 a.m. and 1:24 a.m.," Locklear says, noting the last time her cell phone was activated on April 14 between I-295 and Methodist University, and not far from the soldier's apartment complex and the tavern..."

Am I wrong, or is that the first time LE has been so specific about the time Kelli went missing. I am pretty sure that is the first time we have heard those times...I have to think about this...

Sounds like it to me. It makes it even more interesting that they are questioning if people saw something around midnight.

Good point....hmmmm...my brain is still trying to absorb the times to see what meaning they may have. 12:46 and 1:24 ...these are very specific times...

Good point....hmmmm...my brain is still trying to absorb the times to see what meaning they may have. 12:46 and 1:24 ...these are very specific times...

JMO, maybe these stated times are just a general period that was determined from talking with people that were at FBs at the time based on their recall of timing that night.

It's sad that KB has not been located and so much time has passed.
I wonder if they have given up her apt.?
I wonder what current life for her husband is like these days?
I wonder what LE/detectives really know or are working on to locate KB?

Even though I'm reading WS on others gone missing (Mickey, Brittney) I always think about Kelli (and Holly) and check in to see if there are any developments. Certainly for their families the unknown is much tougher than the knowing. Prayers for them all.

I think women should carry things like dye packs ya know the packs they put in money when banks are robbed...
If ya cant fight them off ya pop one of these suckers at least it would make the perp identifiable! And maybe catch more perps. Maybe stop a crime!!
Ya cant wash it off!

Or how about Shock collars?
Im so tired of reading about missing and dead young ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18