GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt he say she was becomming a regular?

Whats regular? Kelli (from information from all the threads) had been to the bar 2 times before the night she vanished from the best I could add it up together . It apears she went in all three times in a 2 week time frame.

Can you really be a regular in 2 weeks?

LE said she was on her way to becoming a regular.

I still think Nick is our suspect. He had 2 days to hid her body and he had a car he would have been able to use.

Where are Kelli's keys and are people using metal detectors in the search for her?

This sounds very reasonable and in my opinion is just what has happened
here.
I believe she knew this person from work, or even back in FL and talking
things out took an awful turn!
I never thought NH was involved in Kelli being missing nor anyone
else at FB. It's just a gut feeling that has stayed with me from the beginning. I don't believe it was stranger danger neither.
Kelli, I believe, knew who this person was.
Pieces to this are missing. Hopefully LE has more than we know. JMO

It's time for Kelli to return home to her family and friends!

The entire RSO thing is disconcerting and scary, but I'm leaning this way too. Wish I had paid closer attention to who from Florida was where and when. :banghead:

As I've mentioned on other cases I've been following - surveillance video has become key to solving so many of these cases...
rural areas are at disadvantage here...
Thugs have become smarter about not leaving evidence behind, so I seeing lots of searches not yielding what we'ed like them too.

Kelli was there to hang out. Again, she had been there a few times prior. She was convinced to sing Karaoke by the DJ - the woman she became friends with on FB - and they sang together. Once she started singing, it was like she couldn't stop. There was a group of four of them, including NH, who sang several songs that night. However, Kelli and the DJ sang most together. I also must say that 25 people in the bar is an over estimate.

Nick did leave the bar to pick Kelli up. He returned with her. He also left to drive her home.

Thanks VOH910. Forgive me for referring to you as VOI in a previous post. :waitasec:

Can you tell us what you are thinking now? Have you remembered anything about NH that causes you to lean one way or another? Are you able to discuss the word around town or is that forbidden? You once said you were at 50/50 as to if NH is the perp - any new insight at all regarding who is responsible for Kelli's disappearance?

Hope your life has gotten back on track as far as work and routine goes.

Whats regular? Kelli (from information from all the threads) had been to the bar 2 times before the night she vanished from the best I could add it up together . It apears she went in all three times in a 2 week time frame.

Can you really be a regular in 2 weeks?

LE said she was on her way to becoming a regular.

I still think Nick is our suspect. He had 2 days to hid her body and he had a car he would have been able to use.

Where are Kelli's keys and are people using metal detectors in the search for her?

I think you can become a regular in 3 visits, depending on how long you stayed per night. I become a regular quite quick when one of my friends starts bartending at a new bar or what not. I go early, stay late, talk to the owners and other regulars. People usually try to fit in at such a place, like the cheers theme song (not to be too cheesy) "where everybody knows your name and their always glad you came" ....it's true.

I agree Nick is our suspect for sure, I mean yeah, his story COULD be legit w/ the little evidence we know, BUT I don't necessarily believe in coincidences :twocents:

BBM - so true, so sadly true!
Why can't the guy who "needs" a gal, simply spend a few bucks for a pro and let go at that... why can't the husband or boyfriend back off and cool down...

Got to be these men (if you can call them that) need to have complete control...

I don't see this as a typical domestic crime...is there news about a new POI? I was kind of under the assumption that Kelli is a victim of some type of predator, other than the husband/boyfriend variety.

No, no new POI that I've heard of - just continued speculation regarding possible scenarios.

The RSO is the obvious perp but if he's so obvious, then why can't LE gather enough evidence to charge him? Why did they go to Florida a few weeks into the investigation? Why, why, why?????

Don't mind me. My patience has run out because the answers never come to solve any of the cases I follow. Day after day, no bodies, no witnesses, no technological evidence, no nothing - nada.

It does seem like the RSO is the obvious perp, but as you say...why can't they figure it out?

These cases where the victim can't be found are just getting out of hand. That is why I am glad LE has made their move in Sierra's and Mickey's cases. There has to be end to these men (presumably) getting away with murder because they are good at hiding bodies.

It does seem like the RSO is the obvious perp, but as you say...why can't they figure it out?

These cases where the victim can't be found are just getting out of hand. That is why I am glad LE has made their move in Sierra's and Mickey's cases. There has to be end to these men (presumably) getting away with murder because they are good at hiding bodies.

Because her dna is already over the car, he didn't have to get blood anywhere to harm/hide/murder her---i imagine she was pretty impaired given the fact she couldn't drive so she was an easy victim, if her bodily fluids were found--that wouldn't be probable cause, his hair, etc could of been found in the car b/c he admitted to driving, if he raped her-condom would prevent fluid from being found....they need a body (if she has been murdered by this perp...that is still speculation as well) for underneath fingernails and evidence of a struggle at least IMO JMO Sometimes I think I watch too much ID :-/ lol

It is out of hand---seems like we should start off "finding a body" b/c it seems to end up that way all too often :pullhair:

That whole alleged 'conversation' between Kelli and NH was only told by NH. We have no proof that conversation ever happened...he had a couple of days to concoct a story...and IMO, that is just part of his story. I don't believe it ever took place.

NH's story wasn't concocted over a couple of days. He told me that exact story the next day.

Thanks VOH910. Forgive me for referring to you as VOI in a previous post. :waitasec:

Can you tell us what you are thinking now? Have you remembered anything about NH that causes you to lean one way or another? Are you able to discuss the word around town or is that forbidden? You once said you were at 50/50 as to if NH is the perp - any new insight at all regarding who is responsible for Kelli's disappearance?

Hope your life has gotten back on track as far as work and routine goes.

It's all good! Things have gotten back on track but def with a new perspective. There has been nothing new about NH as far as my memory is concerned. I told LE everything I knew and could. There really isn't much talk around town. Like here at WS, everyone has their own theory. No one seems to know anything. They just keep searching and keep the faith alive. I think at this point, this is all we can do. As time goes on, I tend to lean away from NH because I do believe something would have been found already, but I really don't know. There are only certain things I know for sure and then there are things that I have been informed of, some by very credible sources and some comparable to wikipedia. ha. I wish I had the answers.

I am curious as to the number of times KB was at FB.Her family has said she was only there twice.From your comments you believe or know she was there more than that.Does this info come from you actually seeing her there more than twice or info you have gotten from other patrons?Where all of these visits recent (since her husband left) or over a longer period of time?

There are two incidents I had seen her myself and one other from a very credible acquaintance of mine. And yes, they were all from a more recent time period. The already established regulars knew who she was. She knew who a decent amount of them were.

When I heard Olivia say she's not even sure NH picked Kelli up afterall, it really bothered me because I've believed all along that he did pick her up. Now VOI confirms that to be true and we assume LE has spoken to all these guys/gals. Why isn't the family in on the few facts that there seems to be? Was LE able to verify how the request/offer for a ride happened? VOI, do you know? Did NH have a cell phone? Is it possible Kelli called the bar phone? Why didn't anyone collect her money to settle her tab? They weren't on a date afterall. Why would Kelli's tab remain unpaid at the end of the night? Was she not feeling well?

IMO it doesn't help the investigation for the family to be in the dark about certain 'facts' pertaining to the case. That said, LE hasn't publically said one way or the other but, imo, VOI would let the subject drop if there was a question in his/her mind. Also, Olivia did state that Kelli's car was in the parking lot of her apartment complex. So, how does Olivia think Kelli got to the bar and what was her plan for getting home? She mentioned that Kelli was an avid runner so does she think she'd walk/run? Would Kelli risk walking home with warnings and reports of there being an area rapist on the loose? That's not the smart girl Kelli is portrayed to be. Nothing adds up here - there's still a piece to the puzzle missing imo. Could the area rapist have been in the bar that night waiting for Kelli to be driven home? He may have left a lot earlier and no one even suspects him of being her abductor to this day. What better cover than to know your next victim is being dropped off at her place by a RSO.

I can only assume that LE has established how the request for a ride was actually made. I only have two sources one is credible and the other is NH. I'm not going disclose details about it because I do not believe anything was already released.

NH did have a cell phone.

Kelli appeared to be feeling fine when they left. Perhaps a bit buzzed, but not drunk. I've already stated how SC operated business. There was at least one regular that owed him almost $1000 in unpaid bar tabs. A few others owed roughly $200-300. So a $30 max bar tab really wasn't an issue, especially with NH being there all the time and knowing the patron who had the tab.

Living in the area, I did not hear about the rape until the day after Kelli went missing. Still, its certainly not the best area for any female to be walking alone at night. The Kangaroo Mart she would have to pass has some pretty heavy traffic that time of night and not all of it is the greatest people. In addition, there are several apartment complexes that don't have the best residents or guests there. I know this one first hand.

I can see your point as valid in regard to someone leaving a lot earlier. But of the people who were in the bar that night, only one was someone I did not know, but a few of the others did. That is not to say that just because I know someone they are innocent, but I do know that LE has already spoken to EVERY person who was at that bar from half an hour prior to Kelli getting there until closing.

Sorry for this very long post, but I hope it helps clear some stuff up for everyone. It's frustrating to say the least!

Thanks so much for the update VOH and glad to see you're still active here. Question for the long time sleuthers. While I understand why LE oftentimes keeps things close to the vest at the outset of an investigation, as time goes by have you seen LE as being willing to release more info in the hopes it leads somewhere? I mean, to me, at some point (and I'm not saying Kelli's case is there yet), if a case is going cold, it would seem to me like there's nothing to lose.

Just because Kelli hasn't been found yet doesn't clear NH from my radar. Neither does the fact the he was known to be with her. Think about it, Josh was the last one to see Susan, but she has never been found. How about Kelly Rothwell, Shelley Mook, Jacque Waller... The list goes on. We all pretty much know what / who in those cases too. We just do not know where. :( Praying for Kelli and her family that answers come soon

Explain this statement? Couldn't have been the next day (Sat) because Kelli wasn't reported missing for 48 hours.

NH's story wasn't concocted over a couple of days. He told me that exact story the next day.

Explain this statement? Couldn't have been the next day (Sat) because Kelli wasn't reported missing for 48 hours.

The story that I believe VOH is referring to is the story that NH told saying Kelli got spooked by something on the ride home and told him to "stop right here" so she could get out.
I had believed that NH first told that story to LE, but apparently he told VOH the same story on saturday...before she had even been reported missing.
Now...if NH did do something to Kelli he may have been telling that story to cover himself...and had concocted the story within hours of the ride home knowing she would soon be reported missing... or...NH is telling the truth.

The story that I believe VOH is referring to is the story that NH told saying Kelli got spooked by something on the ride home and told him to "stop right here" so she could get out.
I had believed that NH first told that story to LE, but apparently he told VOH the same story on saturday...before she had even been reported missing.
Now...if NH did do something to Kelli he may have been telling that story to cover himself...and had concocted the story within hours of the ride home knowing she would soon be reported missing... or...NH is telling the truth.

Why would you bring that up on casual conversation the next day? Even if it did happen?
I guess VOH could enlighten us with how that topic came about but there wasnt anything to be worried about Sat.

Nick said himself he thought Kelli just didnt want him to know where she lived and he seemed to be implying he wasnt worried. Why would he then talk about kelli being spooked then the next day?

The fact he had the conversation about it at all is unsettling for me. Laying groundwork??

Why would you bring that up on casual conversation the next day? Even if it did happen?
I guess VOH could enlighten us with how that topic came about but there wasnt anything to be worried about Sat.

Nick said himself he thought Kelli just didnt want him to know where she lived and he seemed to be implying he wasnt worried. Why would he then talk about kelli being spooked then the next day?

The fact he had the conversation about it at all is unsettling for me. Laying groundwork??

Right - in what context did that come up VOH, if you can elaborate please...

Did Nick offer it up or did it come up naturally as part of a general conversation?

Thanks so much for the update VOH and glad to see you're still active here. Question for the long time sleuthers. While I understand why LE oftentimes keeps things close to the vest at the outset of an investigation, as time goes by have you seen LE as being willing to release more info in the hopes it leads somewhere? I mean, to me, at some point (and I'm not saying Kelli's case is there yet), if a case is going cold, it would seem to me like there's nothing to lose.

Not as often as one would like...there are several cases in which the number of details known is frustratingly tiny and it seems like some simple things, i.e. description of items the victim was known to be carrying, are not even known. So how would one know what to look out for? And some cases, such as Holly Bobo and Lauren Spierer, where we have not heard from LE in a year or more. I just don't understand it, as the public is so mobile these days, they are everywhere, and can be used more effectively in missing persons cases, IMO.

The the below statement is true, then NH is guilty. At this time Kelli had not been reported missing.

BBM: I think you answered your own question, and I think you answered it quite well! Sounds very much like NH laying the groundwork to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties