*DEVELOPING*CO Shooting at Movie Theater #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's possible he does have a documented history of mental illness. I think we will have to wait to get that info though.

**Warning for those who find his hair not appropriate topic please scroll on past**

This is what I believe to be the most likeliest with my little lowly hairstylist opinion and all.. I've seen this exact thing done by several teens..

We know due to the original(non photoshopped) profile pic of AFF that at that time his hair was actually dyed, not painted this vibrant bright red.. That color was achieved with some of the newer one process colors where a person with dark hair can apply the color and it first lifts/bleaches the dark hair to an orange/brassy base color and then it deposits the bright vibrant red color giving you the exact result that is seen in the non photoshopped AFF profile pic..

Now as this vibrant red begins to quickly fade it will fade to pink(as was described by the man in hunting store) and then eventually fade to the ugly pre lightened stage of the orange/brassy color.. That orange color is the color I believe his hair to be and that what gave it the painted, uneven color we saw today in court was clearly done with one of the temporary vibrant red/orange hairsprays.. Therefor IMO when he is showered and hair washed his hair will not have the stiff, hairsprays look, and it will be that pre lightened base color of orange/brassy..

Jmo.

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

I am thinking that LE has not allowed him to sleep since he has been in custody, if it's true he took something (vicodin)?he might be having withdraws? If I look at his picture and just look at him... to me he looks like he would be immature acting for his age (24). Maybe a little simply minded. jmo

He would have the opportunity to sleep in a jail cell 23.5 hours a day since he was booked in.
He would have meetings with his lawyers and that`s about it.

He looks bored and does not care. I have read of defendants looking like that at trial and they were not mentally ill.

James Holmes facial expression compared to others.

James Holmes
attachment.php

attachment.php

Looks like Holmes is clearly bored. He is emotionally cold and devoid of empathy. Holmes shows very little fear of what will happen to him.

Seung-Hui Cho
Cho looks clearly stone cold devoid of any emotions. In the photos in his infamous manifesto, he looks clearly angry and is full of rage.

Lori Drew
Drew looks emotionally cold and shows a resemblance to Cho and Holmes. Her face suggests she has deep seated anger that goes back to childhood. Drew is more of a psychopath.

Mohammad Atta
Atta looks really emotionally cold. He is very focused and narrow minded.

I am not sure if Holmes is psychotic or psychopathic. However, immaturity runs very deep in them. Some have an extreme sense of entitlement like Drew and likely Holmes. They all show some thoughts persecution and in some case really extreme, like Cho.
Blunted affect is HALLMARK of severe mental illiness IMO........

It could have.
--his assault rifle jammed.
--the police response was extremely fast
--nobody entered his booby trapped apartment which was meant to kill police.

BBM ~ And anyone else who happened to still be in the apartment building, had they not had the foresight to evacuate everyone, prior to even looking around.

I don't know if this is appropriate or not, but if he didn't have mental problems before all of this, he probably surely does now. To realize that oneself is actually capable of brutally killing those people in cold blood. Even if he planned this, that has to be shocking.

I'm not expressing what I mean very well...but there has to be some sense of "Oh F#ck, what the hell did I just do?"

I hadn't seen this article before....maybe he's not as smart as we thought?

snippet:

But a graduate student who worked with Holmes at the Salk Institute’s Computational Neurobiology Laboratory had a far different view, recalling him as a “mediocre” student who was enormously stubborn.
“I saw a shy, pretty socially inept person,” said John Jacobson, now a PhD candidate at UC San Diego in philosophy and cognitive sciences. “I didn’t see any behavior that would be indicative of violence then or in the future.”
But “he should not have gotten into the summer program,” Jacobson said. “His grades were mediocre. I’ve heard him described as brilliant. This is extremely inaccurate.”

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/...hooting-james-holmes-20120722,0,2746583.story
BUt when you say medicore - you, imo, must be referring to his recent performance (degrading functionality ) in the past 6 months or so.

He evidently (again mental illiness/medication non compliance IMO) performed quite well in his earlier years ................

per link provided he did not get into summer his involvement in program ended in June :
But “he should not have gotten into the summer program,”

It could have.
--his assault rifle jammed.
--the police response was extremely fast
--nobody entered his booby trapped apartment which was meant to kill police.[/QUOTE]

BBM ~ And anyone else who happened to still be in the apartment building, had they not had the foresight to evacuate everyone, prior to even looking around.
My take on apt he was surprised by quick LE response and told LE about apt cause it no longer served his purpose (diversion) like the Norway dude using diversion ............

I'm not entirely sure what to think about his mental state.. ie. faked vs.real.. In looking at this picture you will notice IT IS EXACTLY THE SAME DESCRIPTION THE MAN GAVE OF HIM IN THE HUNTING STORE when the shooter was getting his scope put on his gun(and that was July 1st)
He stated that he had wild hair and his eyes wide open, like silver dollars, and appeared to be out of it..
And that is identical to what we see below and what I personally saw in watching his court appearance this morning..
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343068357.411554.jpg

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

BUt when you say medicore - you, imo, must be referring to his recent performance (degrading functionality ) in the past 6 months or so.

He evidently (again mental illiness/medication non compliance IMO) performed quite well in his earlier years ................

The LA Times article is about an internship he participated in just after graduating from High school. It was 2006, he was just 18. He had not gone to College yet. I think that Jacobson guy is an arrogant jerk himself, and is possibly violating privacy laws he was subject to in his position at the facility at the time.

Earlier it was posted here that the killer's Mother was going to speak to the media.

Has anyone found any link to that or have you seen any news talking about it?

However the man in this photo does not appear AT ALL to be in the state the man in hunting store describes, nor what we saw today..
images

____________________...

The LA Times article is about an internship he participated in just after graduating from High school. It was 2006, he was just 18. He had not gone to College yet. I think that Jacobson guy is an arrogant jerk himself, and is possibly violating privacy laws he was subject to in his position at the facility at the time.
I agree he was working at university

Also -- all this media c*** about him not working with LE , first its his right , talk to my lawyer! Then media hysterical now its gonna take years......

oh please we all know this is gonna go on 5 years anyhow unless he says I did it all your honor

pls...................

However the man in this photo does not appear AT ALL to be in the state the man in hunting store describes, nor what we saw today..
images

____________________...
THey eyes are vacant in any pic!!!!

images

____________________...

Looks stoned on something to me.

I'm not entirely sure what to think about his mental state.. ie. faked vs.real.. In looking at this picture you will notice IT IS EXACTLY THE SAME DESCRIPTION THE MAN GAVE OF HIM IN THE HUNTING STORE when the shooter was getting his scope put on his gun(and that was July 1st)
He stated that he had wild hair and his eyes wide open, like silver dollars, and appeared to be out of it..
And that is identical to what we see below and what I personally saw in watching his court appearance this morning..
View attachment 24900

____________________...

Saw that look a few times in Court with Casey Anthony :moo:

I suffer from mental illness and still was accepted into a graduate program. A person with a mental illness can not be refused a right to an education because they suffer from MI. Colleges don't have access to medical records of students either. Refusing someone into a program because of a disability is discrimination.

According to reports, Holmes did very well in school until recently. He obviously deserved the scholarship or he wouldn't have received it. Why should it have went to someone else? The people awarding the scholarship could not have known he would go on a mass shooting spree.

Prayers and thoughts for the victims.

jmo

The term 'mental illness' is a huge umbrella. There are a lot of mental illnesses which would not be legal justification for murder.

If he has bi-polar disorder or schizophrenia that alone does not mean he will be getting a 'get out of jail' free card. He has to prove that he did not know what he was doing was 'wrong.'

And he obviously KNEW it was wrong, because he snuck around before he came in shooting. He cased the place, sat in the front row and then went out the exit door and made sure it was open so he could come back in with his weapons and protective gear. he was obviously thinking clearly enough to protect himself and to make sure he had as many victims as possible.

ETA: As for the question of not being accepted into the graduate program if he was mentally ill. If he was so mentally ill that he did not know it was wrong to shoot innocent people in a bloody massacre, then he would not have been able to get past the administrators of this program. I never said ALL mentally ill people would be held back, but anyone that was as far gone as not knowing that killing 70 people is wrong, would be. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scomo