AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<<These federal agencies are then to notify local and state law enforcements of the whereabouts of said individuals. Also, one of the requirements is that the witnesses statement be absolutely necessary to gain conviction.>>

Thanks for that snip- It doesn't say the Fed. agencies are to notify local and state and ..Families!

Think about it. Think about this family. It makes much sense that LE would know where she was ( hiding or and in some kind of Witness protection situation) and The Agencies tell that "family" including ugh ....that she was "simply" a run away and therefore not pursue it as such or a "missing person". Doesn't "simply run away" sound oddly cavalier?

Would it not also make sense that those federal agencies, when contacted by family and supporters of this family that are expending their time, money and resources to find a missing young woman that is actually placed in federal 'Witness Protection" under their custody, would tell them that they should refer their questions or concerns to the MPD who is the lead investigating agency or simply say, "No comment", "Not in our jurisdiction" or something else to blow them off? Instead these agencies, many of them having expressed their frustration with the MPD refusing their assistance, are trying to aid the family and supporters as much as they can, including but not limited to the printing of fliers, offering to keep pressing the MPD to accept their assistance and even look for loopholes around said agency to list her with the NCMEC if the MPD refuses to do so. Doesn't sound like those agencies would be so willing to do all of that if BW is in Federal "Witness Protection".

Would it not also make sense that those federal agencies, when contacted by family and supporters of this family that are expending their time, money and resources to find a missing young woman that is actually placed in federal 'Witness Protection" under their custody, would tell them that they should refer their questions or concerns to the MPD who is the lead investigating agency or simply say, "No comment", "Not in our jurisdiction" or something else to blow them off? Instead these agencies, many of them having expressed their frustration with the MPD refusing their assistance, are trying to aid the family and supporters as much as they can, including but not limited to the printing of fliers, offering to keep pressing the MPD to accept their assistance and even look for loopholes around said agency to list her with the NCMEC if the MPD refuses to do so. Doesn't sound like those agencies would be so willing to do all of that if BW is in Federal "Witness Protection".

It doesn't have to be a LE or government sanctioned program of protection. Brittney could very well be in a safe house for exploited women. These safe houses keep their clients identities entirely anonymous. They don't tell any one who their clients are. They are protected by laws and sworn to secrecy.

http://www.thewellhouseinc.blogspot.com/2010/10/what-is-wellhouse-inc-twi.html

I think we need to steer in other directions today, like not WWH.... we all know she knows WAY more than she is saying. Back to other directions..... I think RSW is FB'ing under a different name, if you look at previous word patterns you will see. He is about the only one who writes "fairly" well compared to the others, he stays online in those games, he is out of jail unemployed, and I believe he is commenting on the news FB, maybe even HERE! He does have online gaming friends that have registered here on WB, I'm not positive yet, so i won't say anything, but we need to concentrate on RSW and MWK and DK...certain people on FB and comments, are trying to make SURE that we all stay focused on WWH, and steer commenting on her..... Just my opinion of course! :) RSW did supposedly have drill (remember he messaged his friend that posted way earlier), the same time BW disappeared to go back to Tenn. I wonder if the National Guard unit he works at has provided any info on whether or not he even worked that weekend.......

On June 8th, on CW's FB, RSW commented from a mobile, and I will paraphrase, that he had already talked to his National Guard Unit, and he told them that he was not going to go back for his weekends at drill until BW was found....

The LEO has specifically stated that they would not confirm if RSW was at Styx or not the night BW went missing......would the neighbor who claims that she saw BW outside with an unidentified man recognize RSW or DK? I wonder....

I am so sick of the things about BW's stepdad, I am not even going to type his name today! I am going to concentrate on our two fav uncles.......

Why did Zeux just totally stop talking? Who could that have been? I know that the forum aggravated Zeux, but I am a newcomer, and I don't think ANYTHING was said that would make someone so angry to just stop.....Seems to me if this person Zeux really wanted BW to be found, they would still be talking to a group of such intelligent, caring WS'ers that have spent hundreds of hours on here trying to help find ANYTHING that can help bring BW home.....

All my opinion, and you know what they said about those! I won't say what my Grandaddy used to say about them.....:)

We do have this post by a verified local poster saying Scott was out of town June 2. It still possible he was at the river Wed Thurs and Friday.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL- Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #3

"I really don't think so. He told me that they weren't super close and he had maybe seen her about a half dozen times over the past 1+ year he had been back in town. I think RSW lived out of state for most of BW's life. Of course, after BW went missing he was obviously upset. Perhaps they weren't close, but she was still his family.

Also, the weekend that DH committed suicide, RSW was not in the Mobile area. He was in TN for Army National Guard. He texted me that Saturday morning (02JUN) and said he was coming back early due to a tragedy in his sister's family."

I think so. I think it makes alot of sense!

First off these crimes( for which the men have been arrested for atleast) are federal crimes, but the BW "missing" case is under the direction of the local PD.

Now, Who is frustrated and who is spending their own resources? hmmm family and supporters. Klaas kids ( ?) who? Noone can tell individual citizens and corporations ( gulp) how to spend their effort and money.

But the PD has stated and reminded everyone..." BW is simply missing person" " choosing to stay away" not under "protective custody" ( of course not! if she is a victim she is not under the PRISON SYSTEM protective custody system why? because that would mean she was in jail!!!!!!or some form)( her age may make another condition and change in phrasing during pressers)

Agency front persons, have been able to conveniently side step the issue through phrasing if /say... she is in some form of " witness protection" so each " agency" can easily play off one another in comments.

We live in a vast bureaucracy. How many times do we have to hear..." I am sorry sir, ma'am..."I know it is very frustrating...I feel frustrated too...BUT...whatever you are asking from me is _____ ( fill in the blank, not my job, you don't have the right form, my boss is not here right now, that is handled in our other department/state/country ..pass the buck)from some government agency, school, bank etc...I'm pretty sure bureaucratic responses- how to detonate the irate- 101 is taught someplace.

On another note...Given the idea /theory she is hiding and a witness..why on earth would they tell any of those " family/supporters" anything? The saying which comes to mind..." with friends like that..... who needs enemies?"

All this said, I am totally not 100% convinced and do worry about the safety of this young lady BW. I pray that she is safe, that everyone's abuse, suffering and victimization is over.

I think there is a very big chance that BW is alive and in hiding. She was close to DH and DW, so am thinking if she was not a victim, she played some part somehow and knows something. Normally in cases on here I think they are deceased, but not this one....and I feel that sleuthing if she could be in witness protection is a smart idea....as well as what someone said about being in a womans shelter or in some form of hiding.....I dont think she could have gone into hiding by herself though.....someone or organization has helped her.

I remember jibber jabber between them on Facebook about BW's cell going straight to voicemail then suddenly one day it would ring when they called it. Shortly after it began going straight to voicemail again.

I noticed the message of May 27 about a road trip to Texas???
Maybe she was serious!

I just became aware that BW had two personal FB's.... interesting address in the top....
https://www.facebook.com/brittney.wood.aka.*advertiser censored*

Has a few pictures, and a friend list.....

So now we have that, and in her MS address she calls herself the MilkMall, and DH is the Milkman.....

I just became aware that BW had two personal FB's.... interesting address in the top....

So now we have that, and in her MS address she calls herself the MilkMall, and DH is the Milkman.....

I wonder if she created that FB account or if someone else did.

I wonder if she created that FB account or if someone else did.

This was her original facebook account that she stated got hacked and the reason that she started a new one... (guess the aka *advertiser censored* was put on by a sweet person)

I also found it interesting that their MS was milkman for DH and milkmall for BW - coincidence? seems wayyy too coincidental for me.

I don't do MS but Holy Crap about their nicknames or whatever you call it!! MilkMall and Milkman???? WTH??

Stepmom SH also used to live in Texas, and remember in the beginning of this forum, there was info that BW's boyfriend had shot her baby daddy (AH) and moved back to Texas.
Some cities I have found associated with KPH are:

Grand Bay, AL
Memphis, TN
Biloxi, MS
Katy, TX
Mobile, AL

Some cities I have found that are associated with SH are:
Huffman, TX

So we have ex-boyfriend, stepdad, and stepmom, all have ties with Texas? Anyone else?

This was her original facebook account that she stated got hacked and the reason that she started a new one... (guess the aka *advertiser censored* was put on by a sweet person)

I also found it interesting that their MS was milkman for DH and milkmall for BW - coincidence? seems wayyy too coincidental for me.

I know!!! TELL me about it! Now all we need to do is find those cows....:rollercoaster:

Another thing,
ON SH's MS, if you look at her comments, toward the end, you will see where a couple of years ago, BW sent a message to SH, referencing that AH (babydaddy) had hit her again...I posted about this on the other thread, and that bothers me!!!!!! On AH's FB, he references that he treated her badly, etc...
Does anyone remember what was said toward the beginning about a family member saying they were working things out? He also references getting shot by BW boyfriend, and that BW and boyfriend were living together with baby, and he went to try and see her. He has some interesting comments about all of this, you just have to scroll down, he was shot in Dec2011.

AH (on his FB page) sure has a limited vocabulary.....
All I can say is I feel very sorry for baby PW.

Football Mom’s OFFICIAL PLAYER'S LIST (confirmed by Zeaux)
Updated: 07/24/12

CW (mom) & WH (dad) (BW's bio parents) have 2 sons (DW & TJW) & 1 daughter (BW) together. All 3 children have CW's last name. DW arrested/remains in jail.

AH is PH's bio dad who has custody of BW's daughter since April 2012, we believe. AH allegedly lives in Grand Bay with his mother & daughter.

CW has a 2 year old girl and an infant son with her current boyfriend, KPH (sometimes referred to as BW's stepdad). They are not married but they live together as a family.

CW's 2 year old is about the same age as BW's daughter (PH).

RSW (fka SW - 2nd uncle arrested with the heavier charges) is CW's brother (now known as RSW to distinguish from the other SW sister below).

WH (BW's dad) is married to SSH (BW's stepmom).

SW (another sister of RSW, CW, MWK & WWH).

DK (1st uncle arrested, out on bond – arrested twice) is married to CW's sister, MWK.

MWK & WWH are twins.

CW's sister WWH was married to DH who allegedly committed suicide the morning after BW went missing. He died a few days later in a Pensacola hospital. He was allegedly discovered by WWH & MWK.

DH & WWH have 2 sons & 1 daughter together. DH may have 3 other children who are older.

DPH Jr (Nova) DH’s son/WWH’s stepson - arrested, out on bond.

WBB close friend of DH for many years, arrested/remains in jail.

Am wondering if the relationship between DH and BW was very close as in they were having a fling.........they are not related by blood. I still think she is in hiding, but not sure if she was a victim.....or maybe a victim that fell in love with perpetrator. I mean these girls in situations like this are sexually activeat a young age and thikn they are a lot more mature they actually are. It is very sad really, all these girls thinking and acting like they are older woman and having babies when they really are little girls and too immature to handle the situations they are thrown into.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214