FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jazz, you can't really fault him for living his life, and you wouldn't expect him to lock himself in his house and become an hermit and I know you think ... no ... you know that he's guilty (as you have expressed in many posts) but still, may be he doesn't think he's guilty, may be he just wants to live his life in piece, and may be, if he's innocent (which he is until proven guilty), he just might have a right to that?

Also...why is Dale at a STAR WARS event when he is on state aide?.....Dale's attorneys said that he is now unemployed and on state assistance. The attorneys told a hearing officer that Smith needs that money desperately now that he is raising alone the twins he had with Parker.

Why is he living off us Florida tax payers and using it for this foolishness?
Do these events take foodstamps?

http://www.wesh.com/Michelle-Parker.../13119332/-/2ibva5/-/index.html#ixzz24URozVOr

I guess he just likes to show how irresponsible he is? Maybe CPS should reopen the case?

http://delval.biz/BusinessDetail.aspx?ID=FLL12000030005

I bet people are just lining up in droves to hire Dale for a cabinet job. I always buy my cabinets from suspected murderers, don't you?

WARNING: Make sure you read the fine print, don't argue over the bill or anything for that matter...tell him he is doing a great job even if the cabinets look like shiitake mushrooms or you may end up stuffed in a cabinet somewhere! JMO

Today, 11:47 AM
Jazzmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor
Jazz, you can't really fault him for living his life, and you wouldn't expect him to lock himself in his house and become an hermit and I know you think ... no ... you know that he's guilty (as you have expressed in many posts) but still, may be he doesn't think he's guilty, may be he just wants to live his life in piece, and may be, if he's innocent (which he is until proven guilty), he just might have a right to that?
Also...why is Dale at a STAR WARS event when he is on state aide?.....Dale's attorneys said that he is now unemployed and on state assistance. The attorneys told a hearing officer that Smith needs that money desperately now that he is raising alone the twins he had with Parker.

http://www.wesh.com/Michelle-Parker-...#ixzz24URozVOr

I guess he just likes to show how irresponsible he is? Maybe CPS should reopen the case?

http://delval.biz/BusinessDetail.aspx?ID=FLL12000030005

I bet people are just lining up in droves to hire Dale for a cabinet job. I always buy my cabinets from suspected murderers, don't you?

WARNING: Make sure you read the fine print, don't argue over the bill or anything for that matter...tell him he is doing a great job even if the cabinets look like shiitake mushrooms or you may end up stuffed in a cabinet somewhere! JMO

You would think on public assistance he couldn't afford much entertainment, but you would expect him to spend his fun money on himself, and not a family outing, unless he can afford those, too, on welfare. idk Maybe he's off assistance now? Wonder how the cabinet making is going.

Today, 11:47 AM
Jazzmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor

http://www.wesh.com/Michelle-Parker-...#ixzz24URozVOr

You would think on public assistance he couldn't afford much entertainment, but you would expect him to spend his fun money on himself, and not a family outing, unless he can afford those, too, on welfare. idk Maybe he's off assistance now? Wonder how the cabinet making is going.

That reminds me of a thought i had in the first few days our beloved Michelle went missing. Knowing Dale's profession, i thought...What if Dale premeditated this and built a cabinet/coffin for Michelle? This could easily be moved to a vehicle such as a work van without creating suspicion...

That reminds me of a thought i had in the first few days our beloved Michelle went missing. Knowing Dale's profession, i thought...What if Dale premeditated this and built a cabinet/coffin for Michelle? This could easily be moved to a vehicle such as a work van without creating suspicion...

Sadly, I've thought of the same thing. :(

Just goes to show that unless and until he is cleared he will always be noticed, always be looking over his shoulder, never sure if the person next to him or across the room is watching him and making note of his every move and/or is just a bystander interested in the case or an undercover LE or PI. No statute of limitations on murder so as long as he remains Prime Suspect he'll always be under scrutiny by someone, somewhere...always looking over his shoulder. I'd think he'd be desperate to clear himself for both this reason and for the sake of the twinners.

All jmo

Do you really think LE has a detective on hand to follow him when he goes out at bars, parties, work, girlfriends? Do you think they stake his house when he's home? And do you think that people at large care? Like they know who he is, like they would recognize him in the street? Do you think the media cares? All the media cares is sensationalism, when that goes away so is the media. I used to get lots of hits on my Google Reader about MP, there is basically nothing now. People in general forget easily just about everything that doesn't touch them in their own life. And why be concerned about DS and his life, why not be concerned about the police? Why is nobody asking what are the doing? Are they looking? Do they plan a search? What's their plan to find MP? Is there a plan? Leads? Anything? How long to wait before they let us know what's going on with the investigation?
Why talking about DS? Why not forming search parties if you leave in the area? Why not calling for volunteers? Why not start making some waves, attract attention ... why not? But no ... DS here, DS there, he's a cad, he's guilty, he's innocent, Bla Bla bla bla and then bla bla,bla bla and bla bla...

WHAT ABOUT MICHELLE!!!! we know who's talking, but who's looking? who's willing to help looking? Who is helping at all?

I went to the MP website ... and in my younger years I used to be a really good web site designer, still keep at it from time to time just because I like it, I design mostly for friends in businesses, can manage websites much more complex then this one here and I don't need to be hired since I don't need to work for a leaving anymore

However, if the MP site would need my help, I would donate my time and expertise for FREE. This is a website I'm designing for a friend http://www.nadiryachts.it/. still heavily under construction though .. some things not working just yet.

Sadly, I've thought of the same thing. :(

The sad thing is Dale was missing for SO LONG on the 17th...he could have built a coffin that day and no one would have even known...He was missing for 42 mins before supposedly leaving for Dads and then for at least 3 and a half hours after arriving at Rose....whatever time that really was and if it really occurred. I do not believe there is ANY proof Dale EVER arrived at Rose on the 17th. I doubt a witness spotted him there and certainly not at 4:30...JMO. Mom and/or Dad could have been at the condo and took the twinners to Rose eliminating the need for Dale to go there if Mom or Dad were going to lie for him anyhow. With the Smiths involves who are known criminals and liars the possibilities are endless on how far they went to cover up their crimes. JMHO

Do you really think LE has a detective on hand to follow him when he goes out at bars, parties, work, girlfriends? Do you think they stake his house when he's home? And do you think that people at large care? Like they know who he is, like they would recognize him in the street? Do you think the media cares? All the media cares is sensationalism, when that goes away so is the media. I used to get lots of hits on my Google Reader about MP, there is basically nothing now. People in general forget easily just about everything that doesn't touch them in their own life. And why be concerned about DS and his life, why not be concerned about the police? Why is nobody asking what are the doing? Are they looking? Do they plan a search? What's their plan to find MP? Is there a plan? Leads? Anything? How long to wait before they let us know what's going on with the investigation?
Why talking about DS? Why not forming search parties if you leave in the area? Why not calling for volunteers? Why not start making some waves, attract attention ... why not? But no ... DS here, DS there, he's a cad, he's guilty, he's innocent, Bla Bla bla bla and then bla bla,bla bla and bla bla...

WHAT ABOUT MICHELLE!!!! we know who's talking, but who's looking? who's willing to help looking? Who is helping at all?

I went to the MP website ... and in my younger years I used to be a really good web site designer, still keep at it from time to time just because I like it, I design mostly for friends in businesses, can manage websites much more complex then this one here and I don't need to be hired since I don't need to work for a leaving anymore

However, if the MP site would need my help, I would donate my time and expertise for FREE.

I think the equation goes:

1. Dale took Michelle and hid her.
2. To find Michelle you need to figure out what Dale did and where
3. So it all circles around Dale and what he is doing

He should be working to find the mother of his children not taking off his shirt and putting on a cowboy hat with two drinks in hand. He is what 42? Think it's time to man up and grow a sack... He could lead us to Michelle if he is willing to admit what he did to her. But instead he is off in make believe land trooping with his state aid...

However, if the MP site would need my help, I would donate my time and expertise for FREE. This is a website I'm designing for a friend http://www.nadiryachts.it/. still heavily under construction though .. some things not working just yet.

Do you think a website with a name like dalesmithdidit.com would put pressure on Dale to confess? Maybe a site like that with his GPS coordinates and announcing where he is at all times could help? Just brainstorming some ideas for the web site you could create. Maybe you could send a request to the family with your offer to help as well. That is very generous Thor!

However, if the MP site would need my help, I would donate my time and expertise for FREE. This is a website I'm designing for a friend http://www.nadiryachts.it/. still heavily under construction though ..

Ahhh, yeah, I do think he's being watched. After all, he was seen last night, wasn't he? :) And until he is cleared he will continue to be watched. Maybe the family has hired a PI? I have no idea, just guessing because that's something I would do. LE will be watching too, maybe not 24/7 but watching because he's the Prime Suspect and, JMO, they'll continue to keep an eye on him until he's cleared, if that ever happens.

And yes, people do still care. I live here. I still see a lot of T-shirts being worn with Michelle's picture on them. I still see posters in restaurants. The family fb site states LE looks at the case daily and I have no reason to doubt that. And those of us who live in the area are looking...searching out every possibility of where she could be. I've personally searched a few sites along with friends and I remember Jazzmaster saying she went out a while back checking sinkholes and the like with her group. Just because it isn't in MSM daily doesn't mean there's no searching or tips being called in. As I understand it, a tip was called in recently--it didn't pan out, but it was a tip that was worth investigating. That's on the family fb too.

LE won't offer much information regarding their investigation until an arrest is made. Why tip their hand? Until charges are brought, nothing is put into public record anyway. I'm glad they're silent on what they have. Sure I'd wish there was more info on the investigation available to the public but I understand why there isn't.

All JMO unless I have provided a link.

Btw...as I understand it, the Michelle Parker website does have a web designer but it's very nice of you to offer your services. Perhaps you should contact the family to see if they're interested in your help? :)

I think the equation goes:

1. Dale took Michelle and hid her.
2. To find Michelle you need to figure out what Dale did and where
3. So it all circles around Dale and what he is doing

He should be working to find the mother of his children not taking off his shirt and putting on a cowboy hat with two drinks in hand. He is what 42? Think it's time to man up and grow a sack...

Jazz, why do you care about his shirt, his drinks, if he's a man or needs to grow a sack, an this and that ... he's not reading your posts, doesn't need to, is Michelle who's missing not Dale. Where can Michelle be? Now that is the real question not whether Dale is at this party or that one and weather or not he takes off his shirt or not there. IMO

Jazz, why do you care about his shirt, his drinks, if he's a man or needs to grow a sack, an this and that ... he's not reading your posts, doesn't need to, is Michelle who's missing not Dale. Where can Michelle be? Now that is the real question not whether Dale is at this party or that one and weather or not he takes off his shirt or not there. IMO

JMO, Dale is the key to where Michelle is.
IMO, by knowing all we can about him we might be led to Michelle's probable whereabouts. We need to know his habits, his likes, dislikes, capabilities where he goes and what he does in his spare time, etc. All JMO of course.

It is an important element in finding a missing person:

WHO DID IT: Dale W Smith
WHERE IS MICHELLE: TBD

Dale knows the TBD so sleuthing his every move seems like a pretty good method to finding Michelle if you ask me and I disagree about him reading this site. JMO

IMO, by knowing all we can about him we might be led to Michelle's probable whereabouts. We need to know his habits, his likes, dislikes, capabilities where he goes and what he does in his spare time, etc. All JMO of course.

You beat me to the punch bowl...must be our motherly instincts getting us on the same page...do you also knit and play bridge and bingo? LOL

Do you think a website with a name like dalesmithdidit.com would put pressure on Dale to confess? Maybe a site like that with his GPS coordinates and announcing where he is at all times could help? Just brainstorming some ideas for the web site you could create. Maybe you could send a request to the family with your offer to help as well. That is very generous Thor!

What do you think of this idea Thor?

How do you know his whereabouts? How do you know where he is, what he does? And if you did then what? So, say you know he went to this party ... ok then what? Say you know he took off his shirt there, then what? And no, it's way too expensive for the police to following him around after ten months IMO and if the police had the goods on him he'd have been arrested already and they already said "little evidence and little info" and while we talk about how they're going to arrest him tomorrow and the next day and soon under God knows what special information one's privy to, I fear that this case is going to fade into oblivion unless there is a group effort from people on the ground to keep it alive and force the police to keep at it.

How do you know his whereabouts? How do you know where he is, what he does? And if you did then what? So, say you know he went to this party ... ok then what? Say you know he took off his shirt there, then what? And no, it's way too expensive for the police to following him around after ten months IMO and if the police had the goods on him it's have been arrested already and they already said "little evidence and little info" and while we talk about how they're going to arrest him tomorrow and the next day and soon under God knows what special information one's privy to, I fear the this case is going to fade into oblivion unless there is a group effort from people on the ground to keep it alive and force the police to keep at it.

Maybe building the website dalesmithdidit.com and using a group effort to track Dale's every move would be helpful. Kind of like a live twitter on what Dale is doing. That is kind of what I envisioned...then depending on if he is visiting certain places often...it may be a hot spot. I have an ongoing list of places from Dales social media and places I know he goes and grew up etc. Maybe on this site you are building we could upload some of my maps and notes?

You beat me to the punch bowl...must be our motherly instincts getting us on the same page...do you also knit and play bridge and bingo? LOL

No bridge but I crochet, have since the kids were babies and the other night I won over $1,000 playing bingo! :) We have a lot in common, including finding Michelle and bringing the perp to justice. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nurse4home