AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to pop in briefly re: editable table question. You could upload it to google docs and link to it here?

Is WWHs facebook private? I wanna know what's been going on on her end since her arrest!

There's so many BW threads that I don't know about. Anyway, regarding the white truck. On a website also dedicated to missing people(s) but is a forum (so I can't link it here) ... there was early talk on about a white truck. Now, the discussion wasn't one that it was Donald Holland Sr's but a totally unrelated predator that was noted in the area April forward. We are all on the same page that it is NOT Donald's truck and by no means at this time has it been looked into that it is connected with Brittney. There has been descriptions placed here but the actual report is here:
"Hunt is on for Child Predator
May. 11, 2012. 06:01 PM EDT [1:58]

(MOBILE, Ala.) Detectives are canvassing a Tillman’s Corner neighborhood where four attempted abductions by a man in a beat-up white pickup truck have happened since April.

“Oh, we’ll find him,” Lt. Paul Burch with the Mobile County Sheriff’s Office said.

The predator, described as a “grungy” man in his 40s or 50s, has been striking near Opal Drive. In the latest attempt on Monday, investigators say the suspect had another man along with him to help. He drives a white, old model pickup truck with primer spots on the driver’s side and the tailgate down to obscure the license plate."

http://www.local15tv.com/news/local/story/Hunt-is-on-for-Child-Predator/G6_y0MZlrk-Rqs7on1y1kw.cspx

Another forum has a pretty good collection of snippets and info (that is starting 2 days after the missing persons report on Brittney). I'm reading through it now to see if we missed any of their links, news reports or screen shots. I have no idea how far this website goes with the case but it's interesting to read it again starting that early on and people posting their screen shots and stuff, since the TOS are different there.

Anyway, I hoped this info about the truck does clear up any confusion. I know it has for me. By the way, I found this all by googling Brittney's mom's name.

Some time ago, many were defending a nationally recognized, extended family member of Brittney's and questioning what he could do anyways. Awareness is one thing that could be gained. Even though Mickey Shunick's case has been resolved, the University of Louisiana Lafayette has put a decal on their helmets raising awareness of Mickey. And she didn't even have a family member on that team. Having read that, I couldn't help but think of Brittney and how something similar could raise awareness, which could raise the demand for answers, which could lead to LE doing their job to get those answers. It's a damn shame that the relatives that are even closer to this player have created a situation in which that will never happen.

I KNOW!!!! Didn't read that till after I had posted... when I read I was watching tv with DH ,,, I was like WTH??? :floorlaugh:
You know I should really proof read better before I post.

Heck... This case has such a long list of players that I don't think there are any WS acronyms we would be safe using right now!:floorlaugh:

I don't think they like that harsh word...or she just did not get it. I asked her why they are using "sexual relationship" instead of rape; she writes back, oh thanks, it should say "sexual relations."

She obviously missed the point... Either not intended... Or INTENDED!

If you're wanting something like this:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - BSL - More Victims????

I had the data in excel, copy/pasted all into a Word doc and Word created a table automatically. Then, copy/pasted from Word to here. Use the little grid icon, first pop up is just the table title, then the tags show up & paste the data between the tags. PREVIEW - The table width is similar to photo width, don't have it too wide or it blows margins.

But since its not setup for group editing, I'm not sure what you're looking for.

HTH.
Wow, Kate!!!

This table is impressive!:rocker:

YES! I knew DH owned a truck in addition to the Suburban that Wendy Wood Holland is driving... (I'll post in the Social Media thread after I find out if the image is allowed)

So he killed himself in the white truck?

Sent from my Rezound

There's so many BW threads that I don't know about. Anyway, regarding the white truck. On a website also dedicated to missing people(s) but is a forum (so I can't link it here) ... there was early talk on about a white truck. Now, the discussion wasn't one that it was Donald Holland Sr's but a totally unrelated predator that was noted in the area April forward. We are all on the same page that it is NOT Donald's truck and by no means at this time has it been looked into that it is connected with Brittney. There has been descriptions placed here but the actual report is here:
"Hunt is on for Child Predator
May. 11, 2012. 06:01 PM EDT [1:58]

(MOBILE, Ala.) Detectives are canvassing a Tillman’s Corner neighborhood where four attempted abductions by a man in a beat-up white pickup truck have happened since April.

“Oh, we’ll find him,” Lt. Paul Burch with the Mobile County Sheriff’s Office said.

The predator, described as a “grungy” man in his 40s or 50s, has been striking near Opal Drive. In the latest attempt on Monday, investigators say the suspect had another man along with him to help. He drives a white, old model pickup truck with primer spots on the driver’s side and the tailgate down to obscure the license plate."

http://www.local15tv.com/news/local/story/Hunt-is-on-for-Child-Predator/G6_y0MZlrk-Rqs7on1y1kw.cspx

Another forum has a pretty good collection of snippets and info (that is starting 2 days after the missing persons report on Brittney). I'm reading through it now to see if we missed any of their links, news reports or screen shots. I have no idea how far this website goes with the case but it's interesting to read it again starting that early on and people posting their screen shots and stuff, since the TOS are different there.

Anyway, I hoped this info about the truck does clear up any confusion. I know it has for me. By the way, I found this all by googling Brittney's mom's name.

Ok this is what I have found and can recall about a white vehicle of any sort car or truck being mentioned during BW's case

Before BW goes missing..man age 40-50 attempts 4 abductions in Tillmans Corner in white truck http://www.local15tv.com/news/local/story/Hunt-is-on-for-Child-Predator/G6_y0MZlrk-Rqs7on1y1kw.cspx

KPH (BW's stepdad) photographed with white truck https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...489277589.5071.100001219163589&type=3&theater

04/09 and 04/11 WWH post a pic of DH with white truck behind him. she was trying to sell the truck bed cover Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

On July 31st someone posted on FB about BW being seen in a white car in Grand Bay Go to CWs friends list. Find friend with initials LR. Go to LR's page and on her July 31st status someone mentions people seeing BW

These are the only things I am aware of that have to do with a white vehicle. If anyone has links for other info...please feel free to post :)

I know it has been talked about ad nauseum, but I'm curious from Zeaux or any other's with local knowledge. From the outside looking in (me here on a computer) it really looks and sounds like LE is doing literally ZERO to find Brittney. Do you know if that is accurate or are they at least going through the motions or anything at all? Are there still any searches at all? Is Klaas still involved?

I too would like to hear something...anything!!!

I've put in a word with a FOX10 News contact asking if they have heard anything from LE or an update of any kind regarding BW. The reply was they will check into it (if it hasn't been already) and hope to get some news soon.

at least that is something!!!

Also, hope this is ok to post...I put in a request for a mod to help this case by making the threads more organized and options to have new threads with just case players, simplified timeline - that can be edited as the case progresses, social media links, and so on, that are separate threads within the BW forum(?) - My example was Lisa Irwin's case...has it's own forum(?) -not sure of terminology or exactly what I'm asking for! I just think it will make things more clear and eliminate lots of copy/paste of the informative (list) posts (especially for new followers). I know that so many sleuthers have spent endless hours, searching, organizing, note taking, spreadsheet making all in hopes of helping find BW. And when LE finally states that they ARE connected that will be a new thread as well (I think!)

I'm done now!!!

I wish the police would put pressure on all the key players involved. Surely if they're so scared of what happens to themselves they'll happily rat out on eachother..

I wish the police would put pressure on all the key players involved. Surely if they're so scared of what happens to themselves they'll happily rat out on eachother..

I would just wish the would pressure on their Department, I swear to g-d it's like she never existed to them and it's friggin sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member