Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and with Interpol.

attachment.php

Thank you so much for this. Is there a chance Amy could now be in a place they would least expect but still be if use...like Berlin or some place where her skin tone and features would fit in instead of stand out?

Burned to the ground = no DNA or trace evi left. Was it an accident? Is there a chance it wasn't bc higher authorities were getting more involved?

The hotel burned in May of 2000. In the summer of 2001, People magazine featured a photograph of Amy on the cover. This is when the Chief Petty Officer recognized Amy's face. By the time Ron Bradley arrived at the hotel, it was over a year after it had burned. I don't know what kind of DNA would have been available. The building was an old hotel that burned to the ground. The lot was cleared. There was nothing left but an empty lot with some overgrown shrubs.

Good question. Amy was seen at the hotel in January of 1999. The hotel was sold in 2000 and then burned to the ground in May of 2000. Nothing is left but an empty, overgrown lot. There are no records. The Bradleys have nothing.

I'm sure it's somewhere in the posts, but what was the name of the motel?

Thank you so much for this. Is there a chance Amy could now be in a place they would least expect but still be if use...like Berlin or some place where her skin tone and features would fit in instead of stand out?

I guess that could be a possibility.

The hotel burned in May of 2000. In the summer of 2001, People magazine featured a photograph of Amy on the cover. This is when the Chief Petty Officer recognized Amy's face. By the time Ron Bradley arrived at the hotel, it was over a year after it had burned. I don't know what kind of DNA would have been available. The building was an old hotel that burned to the ground. The lot was cleared. There was nothing left but an empty lot with some overgrown shrubs.

From things that I've read, the girls rotated. Is there a list of "hotels" that were known prostitute hotels in the Caribbean? I'm wondering if it's possible to compare the names of owners, maybe even their certain places of origin.

I started wondering about mob ties awhile back. Is there any chance at all or has it been ruled out? When I looked at Alister's associates, I noticed some surnames that came from Italy, some still live in Genova...but several of those surnames are found in mob circles most notably busted fit prostitution, drug cartels, and racketeering involving that online poker scheme being laundered in the Carib. It's kinda made me wonder... This is the very reason I wanted to look deeper. Is there a chance or is it a wild goose chase?

I'm sure it's somewhere in the posts, but what was the name of the motel?

I am not able to release the name of the hotel or the owner. This person is not part of the investigation and I don't want to cause problems for the Bradleys.

From things that I've read, the girls rotated. Is there a list of "hotels" that were known prostitute hotels in the Caribbean? I'm wondering if it's possible to compare the names of owners, maybe even their certain places of origin.

I started wondering about mob ties awhile back. Is there any chance at all or has it been ruled out? When I looked at Alister's associates, I noticed some surnames that came from Italy, some still live in Genova...but several of those surnames are found in mob circles most notably busted fit prostitution, drug cartels, and racketeering involving that online poker scheme being laundered in the Carib. It's kinda made me wonder... This is the very reason I wanted to look deeper. Is there a chance or is it a wild goose chase?

attachment.php

Attachments

• wildgoosechase.jpg
    wildgoosechase.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 234

I personally don't believe that Amy was kidnapped for prostitution, although I can't elaborate on that. I know that there are many people, including the Vanished program, who have tried to portray Amy as a South American sex slave. I don't believe that this is accurate.

I personally don't believe that Amy was kidnapped for prostitution, although I can't elaborate on that. I know that there are many people, including the Vanished program, who have tried to portray Amy as a South American sex slave. I don't believe that this is accurate.

Now see I thought she was. But what else would explain somebody kidnapping her and taking her to various places where she was spotted with henchmen near her? These people kept her alive when they could have killed her once the heat started increasing. Could she have been kidnapped just for the bounty, then once sold its up to her owner to decide what he/she does with her? I'm trying to imagine another reason she was kidnapped... I even went as far as looking into her father's bosses and the "prized" trip (the originator of the sponsored trip that was won).

Ok, I just had a blip... Could she have come in contact with somebody that became infatuated with her so they brainwashed her? Not really a cult but comparable to the technique? Could she have been kidnapped for that purpose? Maybe by a collector...then fed her narcotics to make her more submissive and less strong willed?

My gosh, now I understand why you want to concentrate on P & A, find out where the picture originated. I think...

Now see I thought she was. But what else would explain somebody kidnapping her and taking her to various places where she was spotted with henchmen near her? These people kept her alive when they could have killed her once the heat started increasing. Could she have been kidnapped just for the bounty, then once sold its up to her owner to decide what he/she does with her? I'm trying to imagine another reason she was kidnapped... I even went as far as looking into her father's bosses and the "prized" trip (the originator of the sponsored trip that was won).

I can't say why I think Amy was kidnapped. I do not believe that she was kidnapped for prostitution, although I have no doubt that she has been physically, emotionally, mentally, and sexually abused by her captors. I do believe that Amy is probably being used for several purposes. I would not be surprised if other woman are also victims of this group or a parallel group. I do not believe that Amy is the victim of South American cartels or thugs. We discussed some possibilities in the previous thread, but I can't give you any information.

Have there been any attempts by persons unknown to use Amys US identity / social security number/ bank accounts since she was abducted? I would imagine that this could throw up a few leads.

I have pages and pages to catch up on since I've been away. Just stopping in to say I'm so glad to see Amy finally has do many posts that it's hard to keep up and a 2nd thread! Keep up the interest and the good work guys! :clap:

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Has it come out what the American woman heard the handler say in the restroom?

I don't know if anything cached here could be of any help:
http://wayback.archive.org/web/*/http://adultfriendfinder.com

Also, thank you findamy for bringing Amy's story to WS. It is one of the more interesting accounts of a missing person I have read in awhile.

Thank you for your interest in Amy.

I have explained that I can't release specific details from the pre 2005 sightings and I can't release any information after 2005. The details from any conversations involving Amy are strictly confidential. This is an ongoing investigation and releasing that information could be dangerous to Amy and it could interfere with the investigation.

Recently, there was an intentional attempt by someone to release confidential information. This has been extremely upsetting to the Bradley family and LE isn't happy, either. These actions were careless and reckless. I can't imagine why someone would do that to a missing person.

:crazy::p
I am not able to release the name of the hotel or the owner. This person is not part of the investigation and I don't want to cause problems for the Bradleys.

I completely understand. Perhaps the Bradleys could find out from the owner who the bartender was and maybe have someone speak to him or her. It's a LONG shot. I will let you decide if you want to do that and won't ask about this again :-)

Has it come out what the American woman heard the handler say in the restroom?

I don't know if anything cached here could be of any help:
http://wayback.archive.org/web/*/http://adultfriendfinder.com

Also, thank you findamy for bringing Amy's story to WS. It is one of the more interesting accounts of a missing person I have read in awhile.

Can't believe you just posted this, I was just going to wayback to pull it up!

For those not familiar, not every single thing from that time period will show up without the proper search terms within AFF. If somebody had an acct that we're not aware of, chances are it won't show unless someone searched prior. Maybe we could look at all the dates, ya never know... Maybe we may come across somebody else shown on these sites that can be linked with P & A.

FindAmy,

In that picture where Amy is sitting up on that heart headboard bed, is the gecko tattoo by her navel visible?

Please note I am not asking for the picture to be posted here but just confirmation one way or the other if the gecko tatto is visible in the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025