VA - Amy Bradley, 23, Petersburg, 24 March 1998 - #2 - ***READ FIRST POST***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For any folks working their way through the posts, a copy of the documentary in English was posted to Youtube last night. The documentary starts at about the 3:40 mark. I am not sure how long the video will be able to be kept on Youtube.

Warning - some of the video may be disturbing to folks - so if unsure please do not watch

Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4nHdA4OgBA&feature=youtu.be

In the previous thread, I explained why I thought there was a connection to someone on Rhapsody of the Seas. I do believe that Amy was chosen by someone on the cruise ship after the Bradleys joined the cruise.

I know & I agree with you. This is why I ask why a sketch wasn't done of the man. It doesn't even make sense to me. Anybody the Bradleys noticed that left them feeling even the least bit uneasy should at least attempt to be identified & investigated. Even if the dark haired man doesn't prove to be involved, the fact he was looking at Amy and the Bradleys noticed that should be looked into. No ifs ands or buts, I know I'd want everyone & everything around Amy accounted for if I were her family or loved one.

Since ROTS demanded Amy's pics be removed, have the Bradley's requested on their website for other passengers to please email copies of all of their cruise pictures from that particular cruise? I mean, I know they'd get thousands of pictures and it would take a lot of time to sort through, but in all seriousness look how much time has passed already. At the very least, they could try identifying some people they may be suspicious about...

Are they even trustworthy? I've read things that suggest certain overseas govt officials, even through US channels, are in on the take, easily bought with the right amount of funds.

Iow, hear no evil see no evil.

The Bradleys and I have not always been happy with the FBI. I don't believe that they have been as effective as they could have been. They were excellent on our turf in San Francisco, but they haven't always been real good in the Caribbean. They do have limitations on foreign soil. They have dropped more than a few balls and they have done some things that you wouldn't believe. Their performance hasn't always been good.

I don't want any accusations of FBI corruption or dishonesty connected to Amy's case. There has never been any indication of those behaviors. They don't share information, but that doesn't mean that they are corrupt.

FindAmy,

If you are able to, can you confirm that a group of scientologists visited with the Bradley's on the cruise ship before Amy went missing. Also, if you can, just give a few words as to the "flavour" of the conversation between the scientologists and the Bradleys.

Only if you can and if you cannot then I understand.

Thank you thank you thank you... I thought I wasn't allowed to ask this!

The Bradleys and I have not always been happy with the FBI. I don't believe that they have been as effective as they could have been. They were excellent on our turf in San Francisco, but they haven't always been real good in the Caribbean. They do have limitations on foreign soil. They have dropped more than a few balls and they have done some things that you wouldn't believe. Their performance hasn't always been good.

I don't want any accusations of FBI corruption or dishonecty connected to Amy's case. There has never been any indication of those behaviors. They don't share information, but that doesn't mean that they are corrupt.

Thank you FindAmy. Wanted to note that I wasn't referring to FBI on US soil. On another forum, 2 were outed regarding a different case & it's sat very uncomfortable with me for that reason. It's my nature not to trust certain authorities in lands where too much crime is occurring but it should be small enough of an area to curb...that is unless said authorities earn that trust by proving themselves worth their pay.

So. Much. Corruption.

HIN is what I was referring to:

http://www.pcmarinesurveys.com/whats a hin marine survey surveyor mississauga.htm

Snipped:

1. What are HIN's

The HIN/MIC usually referred to as the HIN has been required on all boats manufactured or imported into the USA since November 1, 1972. In 1981 Transport Canada agreed to piggyback on the US system and require the same on all Canadian vessels. Prior to 1981 Canadian builders may or may not have marked these codes on their boats depending on whether or not the boat was being exported to the USA. Europe now also follows this system.

There has been discussion over the last few years of moving to a 17 digit system like the VIN on your car but bureaucracy being what it is, it may not happen in our lifetime. A 17 digit system would provide a lot more information and be more easily traceable.

Each part of the code has some meaning and it's really pretty simple except that over the years the format has been modified so that there are four different version out there now.

The rules for placement of the HIN's are also pretty simple although some manufacturers still struggle with these elementary instructions...........

A. In the case of the 12 character HIN, the first three characters are assigned by the USCG and these three identify the manufacturer or importer. Get the three characters from your hull and you can search the USCG datbase for builder/importer contact info and even check the Recalls Database to see if there are any active recalls on file.
B. With a 15 character HIN, the first two characters (optional) identify the country of build. ie. FR indicates France. These two characters are separated from the balance of the code with a " - " and this is counted as a character. This has some importance if you are importing a boat across the USA/Canadian border in either direction as they will be subject to duy unless built in a NAFTA country.
C. There are no spaces allowed in the HIN. I have inserted a few spaces in my diagrams for clarity.
D. The charactes must be at least 1/4" high.
E. If additional information is displayed within 2" of the HIN, that information must be separated from the HIN by means of borders, or must be on a separate label so that it will not be interpretated as part of the HIN.
F. The HIN must be marked on the upper starboard transom or the upper starboard topsides, aft, if the vessel has no transom.
G. The HIN must be marked in a fashion such that tampering will deface the hull.
H. Date of manufacture must be no later than the date the vessel leaves the place of manufacture or assembly or is imported into the US for the purposes of sale.

I. As of August 1, 1984 manufacturers were required to mark an identical copy of the visible HIN in a hidden location in the vessel.

(a lot more at link)

http://www.boatsafe.com/nauticalknowhow/hin.htm

Snipped:
Play the Numbers Game (What's a HIN?)
Did you ever wonder what that strange series of letters and numbers on the transom of your boat are. Well, if you have taken the Nautical Know How course you know they are Hull Identification Numbers (HIN) and that they are required. But, what do they mean?

All boats manufactured or imported on or after November 1, 1972 must bear a HIN. The HIN is a 12 character serial number that uniquely identifies your boat. The HIN has an important safety purpose. It enables manufacturers to clearly identify for boat owners the boats that are involved in a defect notification and recall campaign. A HIN is not the same as a State registration number, which may be required to be displayed on the bow of your boat. The HIN is a Federal requirement; your boat’s registration number is a State requirement similar to the license plate on your car. The HIN, however, is required to be shown on the State certificate of registration.

FindAmy,

If you are able to, can you confirm that a group of scientologists visited with the Bradley's on the cruise ship before Amy went missing. Also, if you can, just give a few words as to the "flavour" of the conversation between the scientologists and the Bradleys.

Below is my post #150 from the previous thread. Scientology is absolutely not connected to Amy's disappearance. This is a theory that has been promoted by several people and someone in particular who has also made overt attempts to damage Amy's case. The Scientologists simply aren't involved. You know that there is much that I can't publicly share. I can share that intelligence regarding Amy's case does not indicate the slightest involvement with Scientology.

During the day, Amy had spoken with a few girls who were Scientologists. They were wearing Sea Org uniforms and they were in Amy's age group. They approached Amy and they spoke. Amy had no interest in Scientology. It was a friendly chat.

After Amy disappeared, some high ranking members of Scientology came to the Bradley's room. They were from the nearby Freewinds Scientology ship. In order to gain entrance at a horrible time for the Bradleys, they lied and said that they had been sent by the US Embassy. The Bradleys let them into the room. They questioned the Bradleys about gum, candy, and food that Amy liked. It was very strange and the Scientologists were outright deceptive. They have never been linked to Amy's disappearance, though, and known intelligence doesn't point anything in their direction.

Rumors have circulated accusing Scientology of being involved with Amy's disappearance. The Bradleys have received notices from Scientology to cease any accusations. The Bradleys aren't making the accusations. It has come from a few uninformed individuals who have tried to create a side show where one doesn't exist.

Post #150, from Thread #1

Prior to her disappearance, Amy had spoken with several women from Sea Org and the Freewinds, who were on the cruise ship. The Freewinds was docked near Rhapsody of the Seas, because Curacao is the home base of the Freewinds. The night that Amy disappeared, several high ranking Scientologists went to the Bradley's stateroom. They were dishonest when they claimed that they had been sent by the US Embassy. Many now believe that the Scientologists were attempting to recruit the Bradley family in their moment of extreme vulnerability. They were taking advantage of the family's fragile emotions. Scientology has sent cease orders to the Bradley family because of public accusations that have been made. These accusations now present a potential liability for them.

High Level Intelligence has absolutely verified that Amy Bradley was not kidnapped by Scientologists. It simply didn't happen. Alister Douglas did not work for Scientologists as some have claimed. The known sightings of Amy do not correlate with any Scientology activities. Valeska Paris is the Australian woman you are referring to. She has testified that Amy Bradley was never on the Freewinds during the many years that Valeska was imprisoned there. Valeska has personally contacted the Bradley family and assured them that Amy was not on the Freewinds or a part of Sea Org. High ranking Scientologists who have defected from the organization have verified that Amy was never part of Scientology, nor was she held as a prisoner. There are some people who have gravitated to this Scientology theory. The theory makes for great forum gossip by people who don't know much about Amy's case. This is an old possible theory that has been proven to be incorrect. It has been quite a few years since Scientologists have been considered as possible captors of Amy Bradley.

I know & I agree with you. This is why I ask why a sketch wasn't done of the man. It doesn't even make sense to me. Anybody the Bradleys noticed that left them feeling even the least bit uneasy should at least attempt to be identified & investigated. Even if the dark haired man doesn't prove to be involved, the fact he was looking at Amy and the Bradleys noticed that should be looked into. No ifs ands or buts, I know I'd want everyone & everything around Amy accounted for if I were her family or loved one.

Attempts have been made to piece details together. There's just a lack of information and a lack of specific characteristics.

Since ROTS demanded Amy's pics be removed, have the Bradley's requested on their website for other passengers to please email copies of all of their cruise pictures from that particular cruise? I mean, I know they'd get thousands of pictures and it would take a lot of time to sort through, but in all seriousness look how much time has passed already. At the very least, they could try identifying some people they may be suspicious about...

The Bradleys haven't received photos from other people.

The Bradleys don't have surveillance tapes. They are gone. The surveillance tapes would be more valuable than the personal photos.

Thank you FindAmy. Wanted to note that I wasn't referring to FBI on US soil. On another forum, 2 were outed regarding a different case & it's sat very uncomfortable with me for that reason. It's my nature not to trust certain authorities in lands where too much crime is occurring but it should be small enough of an area to curb...that is unless said authorities earn that trust by proving themselves worth their pay.

So. Much. Corruption.

If we were aware of any dishonest agents, trust me, they would have been outed.

HIN is what I was referring to:

http://www.pcmarinesurveys.com/whats a hin marine survey surveyor mississauga.htm

Snipped:

1. What are HIN's

The HIN/MIC usually referred to as the HIN has been required on all boats manufactured or imported into the USA since November 1, 1972. In 1981 Transport Canada agreed to piggyback on the US system and require the same on all Canadian vessels. Prior to 1981 Canadian builders may or may not have marked these codes on their boats depending on whether or not the boat was being exported to the USA. Europe now also follows this system.

There has been discussion over the last few years of moving to a 17 digit system like the VIN on your car but bureaucracy being what it is, it may not happen in our lifetime. A 17 digit system would provide a lot more information and be more easily traceable.

Each part of the code has some meaning and it's really pretty simple except that over the years the format has been modified so that there are four different version out there now.

The rules for placement of the HIN's are also pretty simple although some manufacturers still struggle with these elementary instructions...........

A. In the case of the 12 character HIN, the first three characters are assigned by the USCG and these three identify the manufacturer or importer. Get the three characters from your hull and you can search the USCG datbase for builder/importer contact info and even check the Recalls Database to see if there are any active recalls on file.
B. With a 15 character HIN, the first two characters (optional) identify the country of build. ie. FR indicates France. These two characters are separated from the balance of the code with a " - " and this is counted as a character. This has some importance if you are importing a boat across the USA/Canadian border in either direction as they will be subject to duy unless built in a NAFTA country.
C. There are no spaces allowed in the HIN. I have inserted a few spaces in my diagrams for clarity.
D. The charactes must be at least 1/4" high.
E. If additional information is displayed within 2" of the HIN, that information must be separated from the HIN by means of borders, or must be on a separate label so that it will not be interpretated as part of the HIN.
F. The HIN must be marked on the upper starboard transom or the upper starboard topsides, aft, if the vessel has no transom.
G. The HIN must be marked in a fashion such that tampering will deface the hull.
H. Date of manufacture must be no later than the date the vessel leaves the place of manufacture or assembly or is imported into the US for the purposes of sale.

I. As of August 1, 1984 manufacturers were required to mark an identical copy of the visible HIN in a hidden location in the vessel.

(a lot more at link)

I don't understand why this would be important to Amy's disappearance in 1998.

The Bradleys haven't received photos from other people.

The Bradleys don't have surveillance tapes. They are gone. The surveillance tapes would be more valuable than the personal photos.

Well since the tapes are gone, couldn't they ask for other cruising passengers of that particular cruise to scan their pics & send them via email to them so they could at least look? See if anything sparks their memory? Plus, maybe some pictures have that guy with the dark hair in it that they'd recognize, therefore his features wouldn't be blurry or sketchy from their memory. It's certainly worth a try.

I don't understand why this would be important to Amy's disappearance in 1998.

Registration at ports. Linked with info of occupants entering as well as exiting, what's going on the ship as well as off, linked with customs of items purchased, etc.

The main reason I'm asking is bc of the captain of that very cruise. There is a reason certain basic procedures weren't followed. Any hin linked to him could be compared to other ports of call nefarious activities...including negligence.

You're completely missing my point. I mean completely. I'm not referring to Amy being a prostitute or even running in prostitute circles. I'm referring to the other women and their connections to the owners and their enterprises...mainly the circle their bosses may run in, islands they may have been on, repeat clientele, bodyguards, establishments they've been housed at. People like that can be bought for the right price, meaning paying for their knowledge. Afterall, the only reason they're in the game is for the money (if they're in it of their own accord). Not all trafficked women are there bc they were kidnapped. Some are of their own free will. The ones there on their own are there for the money & don't care about handing over 50-60% bc they're housed & protected, they're there for quick easy money & not the orgasm, that's obvious. Either way, some would have been in contact with some of the same people responsible for adding Amy's picture to that site. They would be familiar with their other establishments. That's what I was trying to say.

Hey! That's great thinking! You never know who could have come into contact with who.

I've been following along for awhile now, and am so impressed with everyone here. Amazing what can happen when you put your heads together, and look at every option/angle.

You have alot of great ideas, Jersey*Girl!

FindAmy,

I have another piece of the conversation with the Scientologists. This conversation is not sensitive or confidential. The Bradleys had returned to their room after searching for Amy. Iva was on the verge of hysterics. Ron was physically ill. The Scientologist leaders stood in the room and asked them to please make lists of things that they should be grateful for. They were asked to leave.

I have another piece of the conversation with the Scientologists. This conversation is not sensitive or confidential. The Bradleys had returned to their room after searching for Amy. Iva was on the verge of hysterics. Ron was physically ill. The Scientologist leaders stood in the room and asked them to please make lists of things that they should be grateful for. They were asked to leave.

Wackadoos. :notgood:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member