IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wxow.com/story/19544827/marking-two-months-since-elizabeth-lyric-disappeared

Thursday, they issued a plea for anyone who was in the Arbutus Avenue, Gilbert Drive, and Elmer Avenue areas on July 13th, and who may have seen the girls, to call police. Several witnesses reported seeing the cousins in this area between 12:30 and 1:00 that afternoon.

So maybe the girls were riding west in front of the cctv on Brovan then went north to Lafayette and took that east to the bike trail. They headed south on the trail to Gilbert and then west on Gilbert past Mr. C's house to Elmer where they entered the park at Meyers Lake from the parking lot area near the restrooms/drinking fountain. The perp was there in the parking lot and when he saw the girls riding around the lake starting from the park, he then drove over to Arbutus because he knew that is where they would eventually end up as they continued around the lake. He took them from the gate to the jetty and tossed E's purse.

W on Brovan
N on River Forest
E on Lafayette
S on bike trail
W on Gilbert
S on Elmer
Around lake counter clockwise

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

maybe they want someone to tell them that a vehicle that was parked at a neighbor's is no longer there..like a camper, or a car, or an old van or truck...or one that was parked is now suddenly newly painted. Moo

yes ..............

Phil Muehl Memorial Skate Park

attachment.php

No Bathroom

:banghead:Its so so out in the open!
oh brother....

I agree with whoever posted the cartoon of the girls zig-zagging all over town while they were out and about. :)

They very well could have been coming down (S) on Elmer and made a LEFT (E) on Gilbert where they passed R.C. watering his lawn. He says they usually go to the end and turn around. But the end of which road: Gilbert Ave. or Lake Rd.? He's got the corner property so it could be either of those two ways that he's talking about.

Going to the "end" on Gilbert would basically mean around the skate park....even though Gilbert keeps going?

Going to the "end" on Lake would put them right at Artibus.

I'm guessing he meant going to the "end" on Lake Road because of LE asking for sightings of the girls around on Artibus.

......Just bouncing scenarios around.......

Phil Muehl Memorial Skate Park

attachment.php

No Bathroom

*Respectfully snipped*

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jIl2cWIu3E
Jul 9, 2011 - 2 min - Uploaded by SkateIslam
On a very hot July day me and mah boys do a little road Trippin'. Headed up to that Evansdale, Iowa ...

I think it's real interesting that the skate park is so out in the open and that you can see a fair amount of traffic passing by on Gilbert in the video. You can also see (in the video) how close and sort of deserted the trail is at that point.

Thanks for both of these posts.

Poor Gma really must be surprised to learn how far the girls rode their bikes. I wonder if the girls rode that far every time they biked, or if there was something different on July 13th that led them to bike to the lake area?

I know Mr. C said Elizabeth biked there frequently, so apparently she was in the habit of riding at least that far on a regular basis.

JMO

My guess, grandma had no idea how far the girls rode that day.
I definitely think there was something different about that day. ...
Imoo they met someone. Like a prearranged meeting.

Heather commented in an interview that there had been discussions about the girls riding too far...that they were told they were too young, so it evidently came up at some point. She also said she thought perhaps L had influenced E because she was a little older. Looks to me like E was in the habit of cruising around with or without L. It is in one of the early articles..I linked to it the other day, but I don't know which one it was. I feel really bad for GMA (and the rest of the family) MOO

IMO, Lyric and Elizabeth knew their abductor(s) and the girls met him/her/them at a pre-arranged place and time - maybe at the bathrooms at the end of Elmer, which have been mentioned in previous posts. I think that while the girls were biking, they encountered this person, who told them to bike to a certain place to meet him/her. This person was somehow able to convince the girls that Gma was okay with the change of plans.

I believe the girls thought they were going somewhere fun, and that Gma knew about it. I think the abductor(s) knew the girls had biked to the lake before, maybe to the skate park. The girls got into a vehicle, and the abductor(s) staged the bikes where they were later found (at either 2:00 per DCI, or around 4:00 per LE). I think Elizabeth's purse was on the handlebars of her bike, fell off and was tossed over the fence.

Perhaps articles of the girls' clothing were dragged around the area, if the abductor(s) were savvy enough to figure out that search dogs would be called in at some point.

And sadly, I believe the abductor(s) killed these two little girls shortly after abducting them. I say this because I think the abductor(s) had to be back at a certain time, so had to act fairly quickly.

All of this is JMO.

I hope I am wrong about the last part, because I'd love for these girls to be found alive.

Wow did I ever get an ear full at work today. I was telling people that they found the little ten year old from Waterloo safe and sound and then I mentioned how disgusted I was about all these abductions going on in Iowa and that's when someone spoke up and said that I ought to be disgusted about about all the attempted abductions that had been going on here in Sioux Falls the past few weeks. I had no idea. I only get my news on the internet or from my son. Its my understanding that there had been an individual trying to lure kids into his vehicle by offering them candy here at various schools and to my knowledge all the victims got away but eventually LE got him. It still floors me how bold these perps are. I still haven't seen any articles on the situation here but there were several giving me details. I was able to get into some of the news archive videos and I see that LE has been running some sex sting operations here and busted 8 guys. There was also a guy from Brandon SD who was convicted for life for molesting a 6 year old here last year, so I would say they aren't taking kindly to these sex predictors around here which is a good thing. I am happy to say that LE got the last one pulling crap here and has him locked up. I am just in shock.

IMO, Lyric and Elizabeth knew their abductor(s) and the girls met him/her/them at a pre-arranged place and time - maybe at the bathrooms at the end of Elmer, which have been mentioned in previous posts. I think that while the girls were biking, they encountered this person, who told them to bike to a certain place to meet him/her. This person was somehow able to convince the girls that Gma was okay with the change of plans.

I believe the girls thought they were going somewhere fun, and that Gma knew about it. I think the abductor(s) knew the girls had biked to the lake before, maybe to the skate park. The girls got into a vehicle, and the abductor(s) staged the bikes where they were later found (at either 2:00 per DCI, or around 4:00 per LE). I think Elizabeth's purse was on the handlebars of her bike, fell off and was tossed over the fence.

Perhaps articles of the girls' clothing were dragged around the area, if the abductor(s) were savvy enough to figure out that search dogs would be called in at some point.

And sadly, I believe the abductor(s) killed these two little girls shortly after abducting them. I say this because I think the abductor(s) had to be back at a certain time, so had to act fairly quickly.

All of this is JMO.

I hope I am wrong about the last part, because I'd love for these girls to be found alive.

I agree with your scenario, I hope too you are wrong about the last part. I want these 2 precious girls to be found alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlacath