GUILTY Canada - David LeBlanc & Wayne Cunningham for kidnap, trafficking of 16yo, NS, 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There's a back order on bracelets?

On another note, Leblanc looks a lot older in that pic. He's only 47. :what:

I thought he looked older too. Looks to me like he doesn't have his teeth in :what:

Yes, it appears teeth were optional that day (i prefer to think someone knocked them out, but ... i digress). He was probably trying to look like a frail old geezer for da judge.

Didn't read thru and see you posted same on the teeth LOL

That's what taking all that pot and ecstasy does, rots the teeth :rolleyes:

He sure does look a whole lot older and he's been with Wayne since WC was 16. Did he grab him off the streets too?

Good question. Especially as there doesn't seem to be any signs of Wayne's family coming forward, which is a bit odd given that he's the younger of the two.

There is another Cunningham on his facebook. Remember not to sleuth anyone not named as suspects on here though.

Doesn't seem to be anything new in MSM. I hope that's a good sign.

Joseph Kenneth Fenwick, 34-years-old, of Middle Sackville was arrested and charged with Distribution of Child *advertiser censored*. He is scheduled to appear in Dartmouth Provincial Court this afternoon.

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/ns/news-nouvelles/releases-communiques/12-09-28-153701-eng.htm

Could there be a child *advertiser censored* ring and more connected, sharing? I certainly hope this dude received jail time today and was not released back to the streets. Some have asked, What's this world coming to? It truly is scary and I ask the same question many a times. The laws MUST change and quick. When someone is accused of rape or murder they are put behind bars UNTIL their court appearance and remain there if found guilty. That is what needs to be done in these cases regarding child *advertiser censored* also. I followed (and some of you, "Hi Tori supporters":blowkiss:) the Victoria S case, and as we learnt from that case, MR also had an interest in child *advertiser censored* (found on his laptop and computer hard drive). It's becoming apparent these sickos are looking at this stuff and when it becomes old hat to them they move onto more risque things such as abducting, raping, and/or murdering children and some are recording it, putting it on the www. Thankfully this young guy escaped as I would hate to think what could have happened to him. And these creeps would have went on to find their next victims. Hopefully they are too busy trying to hide/run for LE they don't have the opportunity for look for any other victims. Let's pray they are caught very soon and don't have the opportunity to victimize another innocent soul. Lock them up and set their cell on fire. :banghead:

Sorry for the rant and my bitter ending, but I am so so disturbed by these cases, as I'm sure you all are. These cannot be rehabilitated and we have no room for them in our society. Pure evil. :banghead::banghead: :moo:

According to Wikipedia:

Minimum penalty The current minimum penalty for possession of, or "accessing," child *advertiser censored* is fourteen days imprisonment.[6]

I could not find the penalty for distributing...but even having possession of child *advertiser censored* and only getting 14 days is like a slap on the wrist.....what is wrong with this country. I agree Swedie, this is how MR in VS's case started out....anyone that is into kiddie *advertiser censored* needs harsher punishments, it seems all the 's start out with kiddie *advertiser censored* and move up to molestation, rape and murder. OUR LAWS NEED TO CHANGE!!!

According to the link Fenwick was released....

Fenwick has been released on bail, on the condition he stay away from computers, and from children under 16.

He's due back in Dartmouth court on Nov. 2.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/story/2012/09/28/ns-*advertiser censored*-charges.html

<rsbm>

Jail time today? Nah ... his bleeding heart lawyer would simply whine to the judge that such a harsh sentence would be perceived as a knee-jerk reaction to the sensationalized chained victim story ... blah, blah, blah

Amen to your rant swedie !!

Nope....he was released and has a court date Nov 2.....lock your doors!!!!

I have known guys who dress as women, and they almost always have a female name that they use when they're in drag. Someone asked earlier in the thread if Wayne had a female name. My guess is that probably does.

This relationship between these two guys is very odd. I wouldn't be surprised if Wayne started out as a victim of Leblanc.

I don't know much about Canadian law, but I am absolutely floored by that judge's comments. "Sensationalized" case about the victim in chains? Tell that to the victim, you moron! The poor child who was a victim of these monsters is not "sensationalizing" anything! Grrr. I can't type what I really want to say about that judge because I know I'd be banned in an instant, but I am sickened by his comments. People like that should not be on the bench. He's clueless.

According to Wikipedia:

Minimum penalty The current minimum penalty for possession of, or "accessing," child *advertiser censored* is fourteen days imprisonment.[6]

I could not find the penalty for distributing...but even having possession of child *advertiser censored* and only getting 14 days is like a slap on the wrist.....what is wrong with this country. I agree Swedie, this is how MR in VS's case started out....anyone that is into kiddie *advertiser censored* needs harsher punishments, it seems all the 's start out with kiddie *advertiser censored* and move up to molestation, rape and murder. OUR LAWS NEED TO CHANGE!!!

According to the link Fenwick was released....

Fenwick has been released on bail, on the condition he stay away from computers, and from children under 16.

He's due back in Dartmouth court on Nov. 2.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/story/2012/09/28/ns-*advertiser censored*-charges.html

I had an eye opener a few years back when I opened the newspaper and saw that the stepfather of one of my son's friends was arrested in a child *advertiser censored* sweep. :what:

While his name was in the news at the time the charges were laid, I regularly monitored the news to find out the resolution of the case...to no avail. His two stepchildren (a male and a female), now young adults, clearly supported him and 'believed' in his innocence. This individual was not only charged with posession, but also the 'production' of child *advertiser censored*, which apparently can range from anything from downloading and copying the *advertiser censored* to actually producing the *advertiser censored*. While he was waiting for his trial he was out on bail and was not allowed to have any computers in his house. How do they enforce that??

After trying for a couple of years to find information on the disposition of his case, I ultimately found out through the bio dad's wife that the accused plead guilty to the charges and served one year in prison. Unbelievably, he convinced his stepkids that he plead guilty on the advice of his lawyer but that he was innocent. They believe him. :banghead:

These guys are snakes. We can't leave them out there to prey on innocent children. (I hope my son was not a victim, but I will never know as he is an incredibly private person.)

If these perpetrators are devious enough to "groom" victims, they cannot be trusted to "stay away from children" or be "not allowed to use the internet". Yeah right.

I have known guys who dress as women, and they almost always have a female name that they use when they're in drag. Someone asked earlier in the thread if Wayne had a female name. My guess is that probably does.

This relationship between these two guys is very odd. I wouldn't be surprised if Wayne started out as a victim of Leblanc.

I don't know much about Canadian law, but I am absolutely floored by that judge's comments. "Sensationalized" case about the victim in chains? Tell that to the victim, you moron! The poor child who was a victim of these monsters is not "sensationalizing" anything! Grrr. I can't type what I really want to say about that judge because I know I'd be banned in an instant, but I am sickened by his comments. People like that should not be on the bench. He's clueless.

BBM.

I'm wondering that too, if this is going to turn out to be a Patty Hearst type situation with the younger guy. OTOH, it could be a Barnardo-Homolka type situation where evil finds evil because...well, birds of a feather flock together.

We'll have to wait and see I spose.

For lack of anything else meaningful at this point, just a couple of comments.

WC reminds me of Magnotta w/o his makeup. Just wondering if WC would go that flambouyant on the lam or would he come across more subdued as "the little woman".

Am also thinking, with a lot of cottagers closing up this time of year, perhaps these two might try to hole up for the winter in some remote area. And, with their criminal bent, highly unlikely they haven't got stolen plates on the car by now. Also, if they have cell phones and internet access, who they might try to hook up with who would harbour them.

We continue to let these freaks out and then waste time, money and resources hunting them down. I just don't get it. Lock them up and throw away the key. They're useless .

http://www.cbc.ca/m/touch/news/story/2012/09/27/ns-search-for-cunningham-leblanc.html

:furious:

I shouldn't talk because America's pretty horrible in this regard as well, but I fear Canada's even worse. (I'm thinking about cases like Karla Homolka, the serial killer released after about 11 years, and the decapitating schizophrenic who was found NOT criminally responsible). What's the possible sentence for these creeps for sexual assault and unlawful confinement?

I'm sure I've tracked down the account Anna is refering to. It is definitely the same "Wayne" as he has posted pics of himself. The most recent of himself being September 9th 2012. His hair is very short in it. The last public comment I found that he made that was visible was actually on one of his friend's pics on Sept 11th, 2012. (I've made clippings in One Note just in case these things "disappear" from public view)

It seems in both profiles he has refered to other young men (and is pictured as well) as being in romantically inclined relationships. If he is in a long term relationship with LeBlanc, it would imply an open or on again/ off again relationship.

Is this the same profile you found Anna?
https://www.facebook.com/wayne.loy.16

These two were together since Wayne was 16, according to reports. I think it was likely even younger. LeBlanc probably molested him repeatedly and bam, another pedo is born. Although for the life of me I don't understand how that works. Ick.

All of this carp is seriously grossing me out. I've been sleuthing Mr. Kato's email found at one of the whois links. Found some stuff linked to some named participants of bondage, not illegal I realize but if he is directly involved with what has happened with this boy and/or any other VICTIMS, he should pay big time by real JAIL TIME. He was working in a SCHOOL, oh my Lord. Please find Cunningham and Leblanc fast. I feel a major child *advertiser censored* and traffiking ring about to be exposed. JMO of course.

Could Kato be the "KJ" in photos on Wayne's FB page?

This is going to be an UGLY CASE, warning.

This is very, very bad.

There are pages and pages and pages of child *advertiser censored*. OMG. :( :( :(

I highly suggest not going there.

LE needs to make an arrest NOW.

OMG

If you found child *advertiser censored*, I would call the police.

For lack of anything else meaningful at this point, just a couple of comments.

WC reminds me of Magnotta w/o his makeup. Just wondering if WC would go that flambouyant on the lam or would he come across more subdued as "the little woman".

Am also thinking, with a lot of cottagers closing up this time of year, perhaps these two might try to hole up for the winter in some remote area. And, with their criminal bent, highly unlikely they haven't got stolen plates on the car by now. Also, if they have cell phones and internet access, who they might try to hook up with who would harbour them.

I'm guessing by now, they have ditched the car.

I had an eye opener a few years back when I opened the newspaper and saw that the stepfather of one of my son's friends was arrested in a child *advertiser censored* sweep. :what:

While his name was in the news at the time the charges were laid, I regularly monitored the news to find out the resolution of the case...to no avail. His two stepchildren (a male and a female), now young adults, clearly supported him and 'believed' in his innocence. This individual was not only charged with posession, but also the 'production' of child *advertiser censored*, which apparently can range from anything from downloading and copying the *advertiser censored* to actually producing the *advertiser censored*. While he was waiting for his trial he was out on bail and was not allowed to have any computers in his house. How do they enforce that??

After trying for a couple of years to find information on the disposition of his case, I ultimately found out through the bio dad's wife that the accused plead guilty to the charges and served one year in prison. Unbelievably, he convinced his stepkids that he plead guilty on the advice of his lawyer but that he was innocent. They believe him. :banghead:

These guys are snakes. We can't leave them out there to prey on innocent children. (I hope my son was not a victim, but I will never know as he is an incredibly private person.)

If these perpetrators are devious enough to "groom" victims, they cannot be trusted to "stay away from children" or be "not allowed to use the internet". Yeah right.

Ugh. One year for producing and possessing child *advertiser censored*. One year.

Ugh. One year for producing and possessing child *advertiser censored*. One year.

And all us here on WS know the future or next step for anyone into producing and possessing child *advertiser censored*....too many cases we read about how the started out with kiddie *advertiser censored* and are now up on murder charges.

If WS'ers could write the laws, the world would be a safer place!!!

Forcible confinement
(2) Every one who, without lawful authority, confines, imprisons or forcibly seizes another person is guilty of
(a) an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding ten years; or(b) an offence punishable on summary conviction and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding eighteen months.
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Canadi.../Offences/Kidnapping_and_Unlawful_Confinement
Sexual Assault
If an accused is found guilty and must face sentencing on a sexual assault charge the sentence could range anywhere from 18 months to 10 years. Section 271(1) of the Criminal Code states the following:
Everyone who commits a sexual assault is guilty of:
(a) an indictable offence and is liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding ten years; or
(b) an offence punishable on summary conviction and liable to imprisonment for a term no exceeding eighteen months.​
I think I'm going to vomit now. These guys, if we're lucky, face ten years in prison at most. I doubt these guys would have let this kid get away alive. They kidnapped him and then chained him and repeatedly raped him for two weeks. To me, life in prison sounds safe? Am I crazy?

I think I read that the boy actually got away once before and they must have caught him again and brought him back. That reminds me of Jeffery Dalmer.

I'm pretty sure Mr Kato is a nickname for Mark Kenny, not for KJ (The house and website owner). I think he'd be older than the man in the pictures. His ebay vacum supply store is still open and has been since 2001.

Manitoba has a website for reporting child *advertiser censored* and abuse. You don't have to be Manitoban or even Canadian to use it. It's also a handy resource for on-line safety.

https://www.cybertip.ca/app/en/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova
Back