VA - Amy Bradley, 23, Petersburg, 24 March 1998 - #2 - ***READ FIRST POST***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neesaki, I'm using those pictures from Randolph for you right now. Don't delete your pictures yet in case I mess up. Hold on one sec...

Here they are cropped in the order that they're posted:

wsab1.jpg

wsab2.jpg

wsab3.jpg

Here they are cropped in the order that they're posted:

wsab1.jpg

wsab2.jpg

wsab3.jpg

Thanks, JerseyGirl, you're great!

So now, do you see what appears to be letters or something to the left side of her arm? Or only the right. Because I think I see something on the left and the right, so that it appears to be on the bed mattress. I guess I'm wondering if it's something on the mattress, not actually written on the photo.

Yes I see it. I saw it before. My opinion is this: I'm kinda thinking the people responsible for this photo either stamped or wrote on something (paper, label or whatever) that was overtop of the picture itself, so it's an imprint mind you (maybe), then when it was scanned the imprint made a shadowing into the picture uploaded. I'm sorta thinking that the big long line that goes down the bottom part of her arm could be attributed to whomever loaded this into the computer tried to splice part of her arm then copy it & then paste it into that portion of her arm to hide the rest of the letters and/or numbers that would have showed up otherwise. In other words, they patched the skin on her arm with a copy & paste of another section of her skin to cover the indentations showing up that reference letters/numbers.

The next set is from this picture:

jas1.jpg

Here are a couple of pictures showing areas of concern. The first pic is regular whereas the 2nd is inverted. The areas in yellow are areas with noted concern. The areas in blue show normal pixelation.

jas1a.jpg

jas1aa.jpg

The pic I imagined? of a longhaired man on floor beside the bed, made me wonder if - Amy was possibly confined not in a brothel -but, in a convent?..

jas1.jpg

From the same original pic above, here's another 2 with regular & inverted. Note the normal pixelation is shown inside of the blue. The areas of concern are within the yellow. The zigzagging of what appears to be a chain on the bed cannot be attributed to anything but an object laying on the bed imo bc it's showing nowhere else on the bed. The pixelation showing around the bed frame is due to shadowing. If the thing on the bed was pixelation in the shadowing then it would be straight across & higher instead of showing a zigzag form & also going right behind her. Look how well you can see it in the inverted picture. Then what looks to be a doctored bracelet on her right wrist is clearly shown, but look what's underneath of it...they painted on the wrist to cover something that was there & it does appear (to me) that it could be a cuff of some sort bc the shading under it is abnormal & not fluent in structure...

jas1b.jpg

jas1bb.jpg

The pic I imagined? of a longhaired man on floor beside the bed, made me wonder if - Amy was possibly confined not in a brothel -but, in a convent?..

Dotr, could you give me the post that's in & I'll mess around with the picture for you? I don;t have much more time on the computer bc my husband & the boys are coming home soon but I can hurry if you can get me the picture link or something...

jas1.jpg

From the same original pic above, here's another 2 with regular & inverted. Note the normal pixelation is shown inside of the blue. The areas of concern are within the yellow. The zigzagging of what appears to be a chain on the bed cannot be attributed to anything but an object laying on the bed imo bc it's showing nowhere else on the bed. The pixelation showing around the bed frame is due to shadowing. If the thing on the bed was pixelation in the shadowing then it would be straight across & higher instead of showing a zigzag form & also going right behind her. Look how well you can see it in the inverted picture. Then what looks to be a doctored bracelet on her right wrist is clearly shown, but look what's underneath of it...they painted on the wrist to cover something that was there & it does appear (to me) that it could be a cuff of some sort bc the shading under it is abnormal & not fluent in structure...

jas1b.jpg

jas1bb.jpg

Do those look like bruises around her wrist, just right beneath the "bracelet"?

Now, using this picture:

jas3.jpg

Again, first is regular & 2nd is inverted, yellow is areas of concern whereas blue could be normal. What do you guys think? Looks like her right eye (on our left) looks doctored from too much red eye reduction, discoloration not due to makeup, ear jacked up (maybe from trying to hide her piercings), etc.

jas3a.jpg

jas3aa.jpg

Do those look like bruises around her wrist, just right beneath the "bracelet"?

Could be, or a shadow...but I honestly think it looks like she's cuffed & they tried to hide it. I know some may not agree, I respect that & hope I'm wrong.

Yes I see it. I saw it before. My opinion is this: I'm kinda thinking the people responsible for this photo either stamped or wrote on something (paper, label or whatever) that was overtop of the picture itself, so it's an imprint mind you (maybe), then when it was scanned the imprint made a shadowing into the picture uploaded. I'm sorta thinking that the big long line that goes down the bottom part of her arm could be attributed to whomever loaded this into the computer tried to splice part of her arm then copy it & then paste it into that portion of her arm to hide the rest of the letters and/or numbers that would have showed up otherwise. In other words, they patched the skin on her arm with a copy & paste of another section of her skin to cover the indentations showing up that reference letters/numbers.

You are doing an awesome job with the photos, TU!
I agree, there has to be an explanation for that long line down her arm as it obviously is not natural. Agree it definitely looks like some kind of cut and splice job.
The ear thing bugs me as well, what's up with that, they purposely tried to alter the shape of her ears so she would be harder to identify? And same with the hairline? The eye thing is rather bizarre. It's almost like she has glasses on only the right eye, not the left. Think I need to think about this one. :waitasec:

Could be, or a shadow...but I honestly think it looks like she's cuffed & they tried to hide it. I know some may not agree, I respect that & hope I'm wrong.

Well, I know if I were cuffed, I would probably be bruised from it. But, I bruise easily.

From this picture:

jas1.jpg

Cropped picture:

jas1b.jpg

Added color, now look at the bed:

jas1b3.jpg

I have to get on my cell bc my boys are coming home now. I won't be able to do anymore pictures until sometime tomorrow. I'm sorry, I really don't even like being on this thread when they're here, but I do go on my cell - just not one of the computers - bc they could walk in & this is highly questionable stuff, ya know? I'm sorry. Be back in a bit.

Dotr, if you log back on, please tell me which picture you're referencing where you're seeing the man. I'll help as much as I can.

Amy Lynn Bradley, wherever you may be, please know that so many people are doing everything they can to find you. Praying for you honeybunches. XOX

Thanks, JerseyGirl, you're great!

So now, do you see what appears to be letters or something to the left side of her arm? Or only the right. Because I think I see something on the left and the right, so that it appears to be on the bed mattress. I guess I'm wondering if it's something on the mattress, not actually written on the photo.

I copied this picture to my computer and enlarged it and saw the letters. I believe it is on the sheet and is a name. It seems to be a long name ending in "wells", the first of the name being to the left of her arm. Does anyone else see it?

Sorry to post back to back but I have looked at your great enlargements over and over and now believe that these photos have been recently altered. I feel sure that as many times in the 1st thread and this one that these photos have been reviewed in every way possible, these odd occurrences would have shown up before now. I wonder if someone is playing games. Just asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14