GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, murdered, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 *teens arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
well, this really stinks. what is going on in this world? its just not safe anywhere anymore.

i hope they have a lead on a suspect....considering she has like 700 friends listed on her fb accounts they may have a lot of work ahead of them....

AHh HAA, if it is related to fb or the internet maybe thats why the family is so anti social media...could be that they have been having problems concerning the social media... poor family i cant imagine what they are going thru. moo

How far is this from Autumn's house?

I can see High Street on that map.

You sick sadistic *advertiser censored*.

You're gonna be caught.

Wait & see... Just wait & see...

Stupid ba$tard!

A freaking recycling container? Wth she weighed 120! How'd she fit? Omg the thoughts...

I wanna eff somebody up. So sick if this stupid chit. Can't take it. This is an innocent little child.

prolly one of those big bins with wheels, i know i could fit in one and im about her size... horrible...

where is this house in relation to the rest of her travels that day?

Is this near her Dad's house, or her mom's? If near her Dad's, she never made it out of the neighborhood? How far from the bar where the dog supposedly scented her? So many questions.

A freaking recycling container? Wth she weighed 120! How'd she fit? Omg the thoughts...

I wanna eff somebody up. So sick of this stupid chit. Can't take it. This is an innocent little child.

Poor poor baby.

JG I am not trying to be the least bit insensitive, but how big are your containers? Maybe they meant one of those big *** things, and not a recycling bin.

Is this near her Dad's house, or her mom's? If near her Dad's, she never made it out of the neighborhood? How far from the bar where the dog supposedly scented her? So many questions.

Dad's.

Or she went somewhere and was coming back home?

The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name' sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: For thou art with me; Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies; Thou annointest my head with oil; My cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the House of the Lord forever.

From Clayton NJ Autumn's command post

Oh

Dear

Lord

RIP pretty girl.

Praying for Autumn's family and that they find and prosecute her murderer soon.

The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name' sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: For thou art with me; Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies; Thou annointest my head with oil; My cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the House of the Lord forever.

From Clayton NJ Autumn's command post

Amen

Thank you, Zero

Police: body of Autumn Pasquale found in recycling container in Clayton

"This is a very sad day for the Pasquale family," said Gloucester County Prosecutor Sean Dalton, whose office led the search with the assistance of nearly 20 other law enforcement agenices.
"Our hearts go out to the family and to all the residents of Clayton who stood together in support of this young girl."

http://www.nj.com/gloucester-county/index.ssf/2012/10/police_body_of_autumn_pasquale.html

I am saddened once again by this news. I have hope that the perp(s) will be brought to justice very soon.

Just a few thoughts:

I think there will be a sexual element to this case. Multiple parties involved possibly, the oldest possibly 19. I am thinking three males involved, possible ages 19/16/ and one around 14. One may have actually killed her but the others played a role in the events which preceded the murder. Alcohol may show up in toxicology reports. Blunt force trauma or strangulation maybe?

The only thing that seems confusing to me is the recycling container. Why put someone in a recycling container if they were already inside a vacant building?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karmalicious478
Back