GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, murdered, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 *teens arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can't give my opinions yet. But will say this. Look at the facts so far

From Clayton NJ Autumn's command post

Someone knew she wasn't going to tell.

Someone knew that area.

Someone knew she could stay out for an extended period of time. They knew what the drill was at her house.

Although I am usually wrong.

Have to get sleep. Jersey girl if u want to meet me over there u no how to get in contact..

Safe night all.

I can't give my opinions yet. But will say this. Look at the facts so far

If they are your opinions, how come you can't share them? Just curious, that's all.

Have to get sleep. Jersey girl if u want to meet me over there u no how to get in contact..

Safe night all.

Thank you for all your help, Zero.

Safe sleep.

Safe night all.

Nite and thanks again!

If I wasn't 7mths pregnant I would be having one or two of these, just devastating. Poor sweet innocent girl :(
This is devastating news. To come online after 3:00 am for an update and find this just fills me with so much sorrow, as it does you.
You're not alone in your sadness and upset, I hope that you know you're surrounded by good people here, who share your feelings. I'm sure we're all horribly saddened by this news. Hey! I for one would like to congratulate you on your pregnancy! Please, take some easy deep breaths and take care of you and your precious little one there, okay? ;) Have some warm milk, tea or something nice and soothing, and try to relax. Ok, maybe after a good cry first, but relax and take it easy there! I'm so happy for you, i'm taking a moment to just smile with joy here, over your news!
~ A "Hang in there" hug just sent your way!

Oh nooo!!! I just came back online and saw the changed thread title! :(

How utterly utterly sad! Poor girl, she was so pretty and sweet.

I had a bad feeling from the very beginning, so sorry I was right.

I won't be surprised if this was a sexual attack but I hope it wasn't :please: I hope they catch whoever did this.

RIP Autumn! And my prayers for the family who must be going through hell right now.

Oh yes,Fruit, I meant to say Congratulations earlier. I saw the little due date in your signature line.

I was just asking, that's all. Thanks :)

Oh no problem, Fruit's. I just wanted to let ya know someone saw your question.

Peace.

Oh FT I don't know you, but see your happy news now as well.

All good things for you and the little one. We needed happy news.

Facts

-She left her Dad's house to go meet a friend.

-They were able to find areas where the pings led them to.

-We know she said "Don't be like that" in one of her last texts.

and this...

-Just before 4 p.m., investigators entered a house behind a bar in Franklin Township, Gloucester County, that's down the street from the lake, where a K-9 dog reportedly had picked up a scent. The owner said he got a call from police at work in Mount Laurel and was asked to come home. "They said they wanted to search my house," the man said.

The man, whom the Daily News is not identifying, also said he could understand why authorities might have deemed him "suspicious." His back window was broken recently, he said, and he is friendly with many teen girls on Facebook because he has a young sister. The man was prepared to give a statement to reporters, but his attorney advised against it.
(What the back window doing being broken had to do with it I can only imagine.)
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20121023__Autumn__come_home___South_Jersey_father_pleads.html

Wonder what his sister's name is and....wonder if he had talked to the attorney before or after the LE arrived? Just curious.

any to add to this list ?

Edited to add, wow when you take a step back and look at it this way it seems we know more than we think maybe?

I just woke up and saw the sad news. :(
I was so hoping Autumn would come home safe.

It seems so empty of me to say R.I.P Autumn, but I am at a loss of words.

Two little girls this week....

:(

I just keep thinking of Jessica's little glasses and Autumns little freckles.

So incredibly sad!!

This is devastating news. To come online after 3:00 am for an update and find this just fills me with so much sorrow, as it does you.
You're not alone in your sadness and upset, I hope that you know you're surrounded by good people here, who share your feelings. I'm sure we're all horribly saddened by this news. Hey! I for one would like to congratulate you on your pregnancy! Please, take some easy deep breaths and take care of you and your precious little one there, okay? ;) Have some warm milk, tea or something nice and soothing, and try to relax. Ok, maybe after a good cry first, but relax and take it easy there! I'm so happy for you, i'm taking a moment to just smile with joy here, over your news!
~ A "Hang in there" hug just sent your way!

Thank you so much for your post! I've had a cry now I'm trying some camomile tea. I'm having a baby girl and I would hate to even think of something like this happening to her, my heart really does go out to Autumn's family. You are so kind to go out of your way to post that, and you have cheered me up a little so thank you very much! I hope you are doing ok also. A hug right back at you :)

Thank you so much for your post! I've had a cry now I'm trying some camomile tea. I'm having a baby girl and I would hate to even think of something like this happening to her, my heart really does go out to Autumn's family. You are so kind to go out of your way to post that, and you have cheered me up a little so thank you very much! I hope you are doing ok also. A hug right back at you :)

Aww (hugs)

Congrats.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody