AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
""All we reported to the family is that we had information through our investigation that puts [Wood] in the Grand Bay area or south Mobile County at or around same time [Holland] is committing suicide,” (MPD Cpl. Chris)Levy said""

Interesting, isn't it...

Exactly!

And if i recall the only friend i ever remember saying anything about Brit was that girl on FB that said her mom would lock her out of the house and all the nice stuff about her home life!

that was the only friend i ever saw speak about her.

Was Kourtney (sp?) ever quoted in articles beyond the BW-said-she-was-going-to-DH's storyline?

Did we hear/read anything more from Kourtney (sp?) ?

TIA

I think the place where the money is coming from is a very important issue here.
Very important.

I think the place where the money is coming from is a very important issue here.
Very important.

I think so also!
This is a woman that didnt have enuff money for her phone a few times.

Well, sometimes I feel the money is important. Other times, I just feel a Tide of confusion Rolling over me.

Are we or are we not allowed to discuss FB?

If so, i have plenty to say concerning her friends.

I am totally confused as to what is okay here, can someone enlighten me?

I don't think so. If we were, the forum would explode. :floorlaugh:

I'll bump the post from earlier today.

""All we reported to the family is that we had information through our investigation that puts [Wood] in the Grand Bay area or south Mobile County at or around same time [Holland] is committing suicide,” (MPD Cpl. Chris)Levy said""

Interesting, isn't it...

Very much so!

bessie
WS Moderator

Mod Note: These two Facebook pages are off limits:

"The World Wide Search for the Truth about Brittney Wood, and The Hometown Search for Brittney Wood.

WS TOS call for discussions to be based on fact. For our purposes, facts are statement published by mainstream media (MSM), law enforcement, and other official sources, as well as information posted by members verified as insiders.

We are allowed to reference comments made on certain social media sites, such as media FB pages, and actual "missing" pages. These include pages set up to make an earnest effort to locate a missing person by disseminating information about searches, reward funds, vigils, and law enforcement announcements.

What is posted on the above pages is not "fact" by WS's definition, and has no place here. When these pages pop up in cases, the focus eventually is diverted away from the missing person. Innocent people get hurt, and it never ends well."

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL- Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #5

More at link about discussing the family arrests. So I think we can discuss comments made on Facebook news sites.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL- Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #6

Are we or are we not allowed to discuss FB?

If so, i have plenty to say concerning her friends.

I am totally confused as to what is okay here, can someone enlighten me?
Are not. Gliving is right about the media FB pages. If a comment is of particular interest, you can make reference to it and provide the date and time so others can find it. Do provide a link. Do not copy and paste the comment.

Regarding the incident that occurred when BW was nine, it is OFF LIMITS. We've visited this issue before. She was a minor, and no one has a right to publicize that information except BW herself. Our concern should be recent events and matters that can help BW now.

ETA: When in doubt, pm a mod.

Would anyone else like to see WWH's phone pings during the relevant period too?

I logged on and was hopeful. More than 5 new pages since my last post. Held my breath and started to read. No good news though. :banghead: I take it no new news in the last week? I tried to read every post but it appeared most concerned just calling into question the facts of the case and debating whether or not old facts are accurate. Is that a fair or assessment or did I miss something?

I logged on and was hopeful. More than 5 new pages since my last post. Held my breath and started to read. No good news though. :banghead: I take it no new news in the last week? I tried to read every post but it appeared most concerned just calling into question the facts of the case and debating whether or not old facts are accurate. Is that a fair or assessment or did I miss something?

You my dear,are correct!

It's a very fair assessment. I was just rereading the first thread and find it amazing we are still asking the same questions. It's so sad.

I don't post much but I check here often, I was hoping with the new pages there would be news but not yet.

I think if Brittney had met with foul play from DH, there would have been evidence. I still think she got a lift to the truck stop and left town. My thoughts are that she felt she was facing criminal charges of some kind, didn't have anyone she could trust, and just left before the **** hit the fan.

bessie
WS Moderator

Mod Note: These two Facebook pages are off limits:

"The World Wide Search for the Truth about Brittney Wood, and The Hometown Search for Brittney Wood.

WS TOS call for discussions to be based on fact. For our purposes, facts are statement published by mainstream media (MSM), law enforcement, and other official sources, as well as information posted by members verified as insiders.

We are allowed to reference comments made on certain social media sites, such as media FB pages, and actual "missing" pages. These include pages set up to make an earnest effort to locate a missing person by disseminating information about searches, reward funds, vigils, and law enforcement announcements.

What is posted on the above pages is not "fact" by WS's definition, and has no place here. When these pages pop up in cases, the focus eventually is diverted away from the missing person. Innocent people get hurt, and it never ends well."

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL- Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #5

More at link about discussing the family arrests. So I think we can discuss comments made on Facebook news sites.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL- Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #6

Are not. Gliving is right about the media FB pages. If a comment is of particular interest, you can make reference to it and provide the date and time so others can find it. Do provide a link. Do not copy and paste the comment.

Regarding the incident that occurred when BW was nine, it is OFF LIMITS. We've visited this issue before. She was a minor, and no one has a right to publicize that information except BW herself. Our concern should be recent events and matters that can help BW now.

ETA: When in doubt, pm a mod.

I think if Brittney had met with foul play from DH, there would have been evidence. I still think she got a lift to the truck stop and left town. My thoughts are that she felt she was facing criminal charges of some kind, didn't have anyone she could trust, and just left before the **** hit the fan.

I believe he killed her!
And i think he had help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members