CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, she actually said that she didn't even know if he took a poly test to start with. She had no knowledge of one. Then she says that she isn't sure if he failed it or not. Then she said she thought it was inconclusive. Then she said LE and other are asking him to take ANOTHER one. My head was spinning. First she had no knowledge, then she didn't know if failed it, then it was inconclusive, then he was asked to take another one. Which is it???? Dang.

To me it sounds like she didn't want to reveal whatever it is she knew.

No, it hasn't been confirmed that dogs tracked his scent from the house to the lake. I believe that be inaccurate reporting.

I believe LE have said that they are still interested in part of the lake due to scent.

I'm thinking that 8 pm text, the last he was heard of , was to a friend to say "im too tired, i'll come tomorrow instead of tonight' .

Agreed, but I doubt that he said he was too tired. More likely he said that Dad wouldn't drive him out there tonight, but he will go in the morning. Kids would always rather blame mom or dad than say they are tired themselves, imo. LOL

Here is what was shown on NG:

2003 - Child Abuse, Menacing, Trespass, Assault, Disorderly Conduct

I don't think this is against TOS because it was just in MSM, right? I didn't sleuth him, just watched NG. :angel:

(with all these charges, he pled to the disorderly conduct charge only and the others were dismissed)

Katy ... JMO and all that, but all those charges were NOT in 2003. One was the late 80/90's that I remember.

Why because he he implied women can be monsters too in divorces? They can be Linda...just like men can. Both genders can be vindictive as hell.

IMO

Agreed.

He just seemed like a jacka$$ the way that he said it.

I believe LE have said that they are still interested in part of the lake due to scent.

yes, but that was scent from cadaver dogs looking for human decomposition. But not scent from tracking dogs hitting specifically upon Dylans scent. They didnt even have clothing for scent dogs for a couple of days afterwards.

Katy ... JMO and all that, but all those charges were NOT in 2003. One was the late 80/90's that I remember.

There are some charges from the late 90's, but there are also these from 2003.

Why would NG put charges from BEFORE Dylan was even born?

http://www.pinerivertimes.com/news.asp?artid=1092

Here is Monday night's release from the La Plata County Sheriff's office: snipped here:

Two La Plata County Search & Rescue K-9’s alerted in an area on the south end of the lake Saturday and again on Sunday. Seven scuba divers from the New Mexico State Police Search & Recovery Team
searched the south end of the lake Sunday afternoon without finding anything suspicious. Visibility under water was 7 to 9 feet. Water temperature was 38 degrees. On Monday three different boats, including one with New Mexico State Police divers on board, used four different sonar systems to scan the bottom of the south end of the lake from shore to shore, along the length of the dam and several hundred yards out into the lake from the dam. After seven hours of sonar grid searches, nothing out of the ordinary was found. Due to a complete clearing of the area of the dogs, as well as the surrounding area, no further searches of the lake bottom are planned unless new information is developed.

(I've got this link on speed dial now... lol)

I don't have the energy that pensfan or scorekeeper had for transcribing so this is all I can contribute (thank you both, btw)

I also don't have the attention span to focus my phone (my oven was beeping)

Attachments

• mr charges1.jpg
    mr charges1.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 146
  • mr charges 2.jpg
    mr charges 2.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 127
yes, but that was scent from cadaver dogs looking for human decomposition. But not scent from tracking dogs hitting specifically upon Dylans scent. They didnt even have clothing for scent dogs for a couple of days afterwards.

Ok this really confuses me. What exactly did Mom bring the clothes for? Were scent dogs used and if so, did they get anything? I'm aware of the cadaver dogs hitting on human decomposition in the lake but what did the scent dogs find?

Yes, she actually said that she didn't even know if he took a poly test to start with. She had no knowledge of one. Then she says that she isn't sure if he failed it or not. Then she said she thought it was inconclusive. Then she said LE and other are asking him to take ANOTHER one. My head was spinning. First she had no knowledge, then she didn't know if failed it, then it was inconclusive, then he was asked to take another one. Which is it???? Dang.

A mess... that's what . I don't know what to make
of her replies to the MR' poly question. She said I don't know
then acted like she might know but doesn't really know. I don't '
know why she said anything about it.
She sounded like a ' deer in the headlights' on that question.

I think Mom was hedging. NG kept pressing her. I think Mom knows some things we dont. I think she was trying to answer but doing a delicate dance.

I wonder if they have group rates. And special activites for us like:
Sleuthers Spa,
Mods Meditation,
Speculation Smores
Can-You-Provide-A-Link Canoeing
bbm Birdwatching

lol.. They should definetly do custom packages like this.

:great:Sign me up! :great:

http://www.pinerivertimes.com/news.asp?artid=1092

Here is Monday night's release from the La Plata County Sheriff's office: snipped here:

Two La Plata County Search & Rescue K-9’s alerted in an area on the south end of the lake Saturday and again on Sunday. Seven scuba divers from the New Mexico State Police Search & Recovery Team
searched the south end of the lake Sunday afternoon without finding anything suspicious. Visibility under water was 7 to 9 feet. Water temperature was 38 degrees. On Monday three different boats, including one with New Mexico State Police divers on board, used four different sonar systems to scan the bottom of the south end of the lake from shore to shore, along the length of the dam and several hundred yards out into the lake from the dam. After seven hours of sonar grid searches, nothing out of the ordinary was found. Due to a complete clearing of the area of the dogs, as well as the surrounding area, no further searches of the lake bottom are planned unless new information is developed.

I thought they ' concluded' the search? I'm so glad
they are still out there looking. This is good news.

Ok this really confuses me. What exactly did Mom bring the clothes for? Were scent dogs used and if so, did they get anything? I'm aware of the cadaver dogs hitting on human decomposition in the lake but what did the scent dogs find?

So far I am not sure that scent dogs found anything at all.
Cadaver dogs wouldn't need clothes. They just hit on decomposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MandyLynn1109