CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
My understanding is that he was convicted of child *advertiser censored* and he had a lot of it. I'm still looking for that link. Hang tight.

So... what's the possibilityof escalating behavior here? That is basically what happened in the Jessica R. case right?

Very scary.

I saw the link on the transiet - but there was no name?

Salem

PS - yes, momrids6 found this and sent it to me. Thank you momrids!

This is very scary to me. It's the recently released Colorado Top 100 Sex Offenders:

http://www.coloradostatecrimestoppers.com/Top_100.pdf

I am always very afraid of these RSOs who the police can not locate.

Which basically means they do not believe the inside of MR's home to be a crime scene, right ?

All things considered equally, in my opinion, I would concur. However - I did add an edit to my post at the bottom that was not included in your quote but may be worth noting, just in case. LOL

All things considered equally, in my opinion, I would concur. However - I did add an edit to my post at the bottom that was not included in your quote but may be worth noting, just in case. LOL

Makes it more interesting that the trucks have not been returned, TO OUR knowledge !
Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmm.

I doubt if they are as torn because they know the answers that we don't.
Did Dylan get to MR' house?
Where is his phone?
Did MR pass LDT ?

Wow- it had not occurred to me that LE might actually *have* some of Dylan's things and just not be divulging it. They may not, of course, because I truly believe if you find his things, you will find him. But.....there are just so many, many questions. This is the first case I feel really invested in and oh, it it so hard not to know.

Really? You believe that LE has a good idea what happened to Dylan? Does that include by whom, in your opinion?

I really don't believe they have any evidence to point them toward Dylan; abduction may be the best theory as that seldom leaves a trail. It is not that I lack confidence in LE as much as I think there is only a limited amount LE can do in such a case when a person virtually disappears.

Sad to say I don't think anybody other than the one that took Dylan knows what happened to him. I think LE are doing everything but like you said he virtually disappeared..into thin air.

I have two theories on this case.

#1 is that some family member took him because of the ongoing custody battle. Something triggered it and I just don't know who or why.

#2 is that what happened to Lyric and Elizabeth and also to Jessica R happened to Dylan. Somebody snatched him in broad daylight and got very, very lucky they left no eyewitness and no physical evidence. If that is what happened we have a slight chance of some hunter or hiker finding him.

MOO

Do you know if that is an updated version of the one I posted a few minutes ago or the same?

I don't know but I think it's probably the same one.

I was catching up on the thread and behind a few pages when I posted. I hadn't gotten to your post, so didn't know you had already posted it. Sorry.

Is it a known fact that MR's vehicles have not been returned to him, or an assumption based upon lack of reporting of it?

If not a known fact, perhaps someone who has been in contact with a reporter can email and ask; the media may know, or be able to find out.

There have been instances in cases I have followed where LE has kept the cell phone when a child is reported missing.

If they did keep MR's cell phone he would not of known that they had even texted or phoned his cell.

But LE would know the childs mother was trying to contact the childs father and would pass that information on im sure. I do not think they would let that go or ignore the calls. JMO

Argh. Could someone please post the link as to how we KNOW Dylan testified in court during a hearing? In my experience, no child in Colorado speaks directly to a judge! A motion to change parenting time, if the parents do not agree, triggers the judge to rule a parenting-time evaluator to be hired, where the cost (2500 - 5K) is split or paid for by the parent who wants the change the decreed parenting plan. Everything is done in Colorado to prevent a child from talking to the judge in chambers, much less in a hearing where parents are present! It does matter if the child is 18, much less 13.

Likewise, the moving parent pays all costs for visitation.

The court documents will be very telling but we have not seen them so I am suspicious of anything which asserts Dylan talked in a hearing!!!!!!

There is a lot of talk about whether or not a judge would order a child at 13 yo to go to visit the NCP if the child didn't want to or if the CP thought it was dangerous.

I was personally in this situation, my children were ordered to visit their parent and absolutely did NOT want to. The NCP made it more difficult by changing the flight to an extended time period and completely different dates. My attorney got an emergency hearing (so emergency it was conducted over the phone) the judge simply said that if I did not comply I would go to jail, period, end of discussion.

He based his decission on what he felt was best for the children (time with the other parent) and discounted the games played by the NCP even before the children left as a sign of non-compliance and contempt.

She had no choice.
Thank you for sharing your personal experience.. I cannot express how much sympathy I have for those like you and your children who have been in this situation as it is truly unimaginable the overwhelming anxiety and stress that it causes ..yes, for the parent, but more importantly for the children who are rendered helpless as far as what they feel in the situation. Their entire feelings, thoughts, and quite frankly their well being are many times just completely discredited..not validated..and IMO left with very much the impression that they as a whole do no matter due to the fact that are put through the nerve wracking, stressful situation of having to open up and voice any of their private family problems to a virtual stranger(ie. When their giving their point of view to the courts via judge or other court appointed official) and then for that to not even in the end be worth a damn or seem to even matter by there being zero validation of what they've just so difficulty expressed ..

The children in and around Dylan's age are absolutely aware of the manipulation that the NCP is using them as in a way to hurt their primary parent(you in your case, <modsnip>).. Just because the judge presiding over the case my be blind to the overt manipulation and use of the children as merely pawns in a game of exerting control, punishment, revenge, etc over the ex spouse/primary parent.

Sadly it all comes down to the judge in the case and whether they are turning a blind eye(whether intentional of unintentional) to the acts and intentions of the NCP in their using innocent children to inflict control and/or punishment and in ordering the children to mandatory court ordered visitation despite their wishes, needs, and expressing their concerns of the situation..

You are correct in that many judges for whatever reason UNLESS THÈRE ARE EXTREME CIRCUMSTANCES(as in more than one) OF OVERT ABUSE WITH HARD PROOF BACKING IT(meaning the children's word alone in many cases is not sufficient)..then the judge will absolutely order that the children are to go on court ordered, scheduled visits..

So, while I am not stating as fact that this was the exact or similar situation in Dylan's case I will no longer tip toe around what are very real possibilities for why Dylan is no longer here. I will openly voice my opinion on the matter and will make zero apology for stating such opinion..

IT IS A POSSIBILITY THAT SOMETHING EXTREMELY SIMILAR ARE THE DYNAMICS AS WELL AS SIMILAR COURT SITUATION AS DESCRIBED ABOVE AND AS MANY OF US KNOW ALL TOO WELL THAT TYPE OF OVERWHELMING, VOLATILE SITUATION IS ABSOLUTELY THE ENVIRONMENT IN WHICH A HORRENDOUS TRAGEDY OCCURS SUCH AS THE DISAPPEARANCE OF DYLAN!

AGAIN, thank you azgrandma for sharing your personal experience giving just a glimpse into some of the very, real, ugly issues within family court and custody.:hug:

I for one would have NEVER allowed my daughter to go visit her father if she did not want to. Thats just me. I am very Lucky that my daughter's father did not have an interest in continuing a relationship with his daughter. The day I kicked him out is the last day he saw her, she was 4. She'll be 28 sooner then she'd prefer and is very well adjusted I may add. I can not imagine that Dylan was not aware of the battle that was going on that involved him.
I agree with you that IMO its absolutely not even realistic to think that Dylan could have been anything other than FULLY AWARE OF THE VOLATILE, TUMULTUOUS FAMILY SITUATION..

I also understand your opinion on saying you would never ALLOW your child to go visit her father if she did not want to..and without a shadow of a doubt I would say that all of us momma's would adamantly say the exact same.. I know that I did.. and without going into some long, drawn out, droning post of what all occurred over a several year period of time(due to the fact that as most know I am extremely overly wordy and no matter what attempts I make at condensing info to make it short&sweet I've found I'm 100% incapable of doing such)...

I can only say that just as azgrandma shared with us in the above quoted post THIS SITUATION THAT WE ARE SPEAKING OF IS LITERALLY BEYOND OUR CONTROL AND THE RESULT OF MAKING GOOD ON WHAT WE ALL AS LOVING MOMMA'S SWEAR TO DO(ie. Not allow our child to go on the visitation with NCP when they do not want to go).. WHEN THE NCP DOESNT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ANYTHING OTHER THAN STICKING IT TO YA AT ALL COSTS, INCLUDING THE COST OF HURTING THEIR CHILD..WELL.. WHEN WE, THE MOMMA'S STEP UP AND SAY TO HELL WITH YOU&THE COURTS ORDER FOR MY CHILD TO BE FORCED TO GO..I, AS THE MOM SAY THEY WILL NOT GO!

WELL...I'll put it this way its not just a lil' ol contempt charge with some possible days in jail and a hefty fine..if that were all the consequences were then sure many of us momma's would gladly pay that price to stand firm on our child's not being FORCED TO GO ON THE COURT ORDERED VISITATION...but the consequences are much more dire to the point that you can very quickly find yourself on the other end of having yourself removed as the primary custodial parent and suddenly your child is in the primary custody of who was the NCP that you were adamant about not allowing court ordered VISITATION..well your actions landed your child in the primary custody of that parent and you as the NCP with a visitation schedule!..<--- now, when that brutal, harsh reality stares you down and your face to face with it YOU AS A MOMMA BEAR are suddenly in a situation that can go from bad to worse to hell on earth in literally 0 to 60mph.. its a terrifying, horrendous situation to be in when you have an ex spouse/NCP whose entire focus in life becomes ONLY ABOUT HURTING YOU..MAKING YOU PAY..AND YOUR CHILD IS THE WEAPON USED TO DO SO..

ITS A NIGHTMARE BEYOND EPIC PROPORTIONS AND TOTALLY UNBELIEVABLE AND NOT AT ALL UNDERSTOOD BY THOSE WHO HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF JUST HOW UGLY..JUST HOW QUICK THINGS CAN GET FOR YOU AND MOST IMPORTANTLY FOR YOUR CHILD...

IT HAPPENS EVERYDAY!.. there are judges that are aware of it, and are super great about spotting it from a mile away, and I cannot tell you just how extremely fortunate you are when you have this type judge presiding over your case when having an ex spouse that's out for blood to make you, his ex spouse PAY..AND PAY BIG FOR LEAVING HIM..AND THAT PAYMENT IS AT ALL COSTS OF YOUR CHILDS WELL BEING...

So, to have a judge that recognizes this and therefor not only doesn't allow it, but actually will call out the NCP for their attempts at using the courts and their child as a weapon to exact revenge on an ex spouse.. THIS TYPE JUDGE IS A BLESSING BEYOND COMPREHENSION DUE TO THE FACT THT IF YOU HAVE THE MISFORTUNE OF HAVING A JUDGE THAT TURNS A BLIND EYE TO IT AND IN DOING SO LITERALLY ALLOWS THE VINDICTIVE TYPE EX SPOUSE/PARENT TO LITERALLY RUIN THE LIVES OF THEIR INNOCENT CHILDREN..

IT HAPPENS EVERYDAY AND IF UNFORTUNATE TO FIND YOURSELF THERE YOU WILL QUICKLY FIND THAT YOU, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY YOUR PRECIOUS, INNOCENT CHILD IS FULLY AT THE MERCY OF THE COURTS..and if you choose not to comply you'll quickly see it go from bad to really bad to the worst of the worst..

I believe we all adamantly state that WE WILL NOT ALLOW IT..but when you go up against it, its many times your child who suffers a fate even far worse than what you can imagine..its not as easy as I, AS MOM SIMPLY WILL NOT ALLOW IT TO HAPPEN..that's not reality.

I feel like I can breathe now being able to get some stuff off my chest.

I was with my ex husband for 18 years, from the time I was 13 until I was 31.
I have only been divorced for 1 year, and he was abusive. Not from day one since only 13 but started around 16 and progressed. We did counsling, he took anger managment classes the whole 9 yards.
Now I know all cases are different but from MR's history I don't believe he ever changed and in my heart think it most likely takes very little to set him off. And since it seems Dylan was not to fond of him and since has gotten older, I feel he stood up to his dad, a man to me JMO would not be disrespect by a young boy , whom again JMO saw him as just that a young punk boy, not his young son.

ALL JMO but dad is involved in MOO.
Thanks Davia for sharing this with us and I believe you bring up an excellent point that may have been briefly glossed over much earlier..and that IMO is actually a very realistic possibility ...

IMO even more so due to the fact that there are glimpses seen through some of the court docs where not only older brother Cory stood up to dad(which resulted in dad filing a protective order against his 17yo son)..but also that Dylan to some degree even years ago was standing up to his dad as well.. at 9yoa when dad is staggering drunk and grabbing momma we know that Dylan lashed out and hit his father..this 4-5years ago and IMO I certainly and absolutely find it a very good possibility that now here we are 5 years later with obviously alot more hell that's been experienced in those almost 5 years that have passed with the BS back and forth in the court most recently WITHIN MERE DAYS OF DYLAN'S DISAPPEARANCE THERE IS YET ANOTHER COURT HEARING THAT RESULTS IN DYLAN <modsnip> VISITATION!!

IMO you better believe its possible that Dylan could have stood up to dad and things IMO would have gone very bad from there.jmo.

As I said I will make no apologies whatsoever for openly voicing my very real concerns of what has happened to this innocent young man, Dylan Nicholas Redwine and that the very realistic truth of the matter is that IMO quite likely whatever happened involved his very own, flesh and blood father, Mark Redwine.

All jmo!

ETA: Both quotes and link to the fact that the most recent court hearing was in NOVEMBER(as mentioned above mere days prior to Dylan's disappearance)as well as a quote stating the visitation that Dylan was on was a COURT ORDERED VISITATION.

Dylan Redwine disappeared on Nov. 19, one day after he arrived at his dad's Vallecito area home on a court-ordered visitation for Thanksgiving
http://www.9news.com/news/article/303598/339/Missing-boys-family-had-violent-history

Also in the video at the link it states that 9news have obtained information and court documents, some of the recent court documents are sealed that contain statements given by Dylan Redwine from the court hearings in September as well AS THE MOST RECENT COURT HEARING IN NOVEMBER 2012

Just because I think it is worth a reminder sometimes.

Investigators issued a search warrant for the home of Dylan's father last week, saying they were not calling Mark a suspect in Dylan's disappearance, but that since it was the last place Dylan was seen "it is only prudent to do a more thorough search of that house and property for any information that can help direct us to Dylan.”

Authorities say nothing helpful to the investigation was found inside his home. They also noted that Mark had been cooperative in the investigation.

http://www.kktv.com/news/headlines/Search-Continues-For-Missing-Boy-180366681.html

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: La Plata County Sheriff`s Office handed Mark Redwine a search warrant and began combing through his home.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: This is a very detailed, meticulous search of the house and property.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1212/03/ng.01.html

"In some circumstances it can be safely assumed that if a certain event had occurred, evidence of it could be discovered by qualified investigators. In such circumstances it is perfectly reasonable to take the absence of proof of its occurrence as positive proof of its non-occurrence." ~ Irving Copi

JMO as usual...

ETA: In the event I may find myself dining on Corvus Corvidae at some future date and to make it slightly more palatable - I will note that "inside his home" did not specify "property" or "vehicles" where "house" and "property" were previously distinguished from one another.

I noticed in rereading this that it says it was the last place Dylan was seen. That's interesting to me, because LE generally choose their words carefully IMO. Usually if they were unsure they would sneak the word "reported" or similar into the sentence.

Not an assertion, just another observation.

Is it a known fact that MR's vehicles have not been returned to him, or an assumption based upon lack of reporting of it?

If not a known fact, perhaps someone who has been in contact with a reporter can email and ask; the media may know, or be able to find out.
I think it's just been assumed based on lack of reporting it. I read most posts here (but get distracted sometimes) and I have not seen it officially reported that the cars are not back.

I don't think they'd say that the search of the house produced nothing if they had produced something in one of the cars that they got from that search of his home & grounds. JMO. I think dismissing that search as uneventful, meant the whole search. JMO.

I'm also wondering if the "two vehicles that were towed" consisted of the travel trailer/camper and his personal truck. Does he own two trucks and a travel trailer?

Does anyone know if he was selling one or more of them?

God forbid something happened to Dylan in any of vehicles were left at the residence while Mark was running his errands. What if Dylan went outside to play in the travel trailer/camper and someone came along?

I can only imagine how hard fingers would be pointing at MR and he could still be innocent.

What if someone saw MR leave and decided to steal one of the vehicles that was left in the driveway? Dylan thinks his dad is home and goes outside with his things all ready to go see his friends but discovers the perps...

If LE has not returned either of the vehicles then either of those scenarios could explain why they may still have them.

JMRT (just my rambling thoughts)

I apologize for not being able to follow post for post on this case. I'm suppose to be in bed but I'm checking on here when I can. I'm wondering if anyone can verify that they saw Dylan's father while he was running errands.

I'm trying a new approach today.... remaining mostly silent and just reading everyone's posts, reflecting quietly to myself.... trying to reset my frame of mind, hoping to calm down, see something--anything in a new light.

Those involved have gone quiet for the most part - LE, the family, not many new MSM reports, ... the benefit fundraiser was a huge success. I have to believe LE is analyzing forensics, video footage, tips, leads, "clues" and any working theories they have. Hopefully this silence is a good sign of progress in the works and a sign that they don't need anything from the public.

We're here waiting to help and sleuth and everyone's ready to bring Dylan home.

Holding onto the thought that no news is better than certain news.

Thank you for sharing your personal experience.. I cannot express how much sympathy I have for those like you and your children who have been in this situation as it is truly unimaginable the overwhelming anxiety and stress that it causes ..yes, for the parent, but more importantly for the children who are rendered helpless as far as what they feel in the situation. Their entire feelings, thoughts, and quite frankly their well being are many times just completely discredited..not validated..and IMO left with very much the impression that they as a whole do no matter due to the fact that are put through the nerve wracking, stressful situation of having to open up and voice any of their private family problems to a virtual stranger(ie. When their giving their point of view to the courts via judge or other court appointed official) and then for that to not even in the end be worth a damn or seem to even matter by there being zero validation of what they've just so difficulty expressed ..

The children in and around Dylan's age are absolutely aware of the manipulation that the NCP is using them as in a way to hurt their primary parent(you in your case,<modsnip>).. Just because the judge presiding over the case my be blind to the overt manipulation and use of the children as merely pawns in a game of exerting control, punishment, revenge, etc over the ex spouse/primary parent.

Sadly it all comes down to the judge in the case and whether they are turning a blind eye(whether intentional of unintentional) to the acts and intentions of the NCP in their using innocent children to inflict control and/or punishment and in ordering the children to mandatory court ordered visitation despite their wishes, needs, and expressing their concerns of the situation..

You are correct in that many judges for whatever reason UNLESS THÈRE ARE EXTREME CIRCUMSTANCES(as in more than one) OF OVERT ABUSE WITH HARD PROOF BACKING IT(meaning the children's word alone in many cases is not sufficient)..then the judge will absolutely order that the children are to go on court ordered, scheduled visits..

So, while I am not stating as fact that this was the exact or similar situation in Dylan's case I will no longer tip toe around what are very real possibilities for why Dylan is no longer here. I will openly voice my opinion on the matter and will make zero apology for stating such opinion..

IT IS A POSSIBILITY THAT SOMETHING EXTREMELY SIMILAR ARE THE DYNAMICS AS WELL AS SIMILAR COURT SITUATION AS DESCRIBED ABOVE AND AS MANY OF US KNOW ALL TOO WELL THAT TYPE OF OVERWHELMING, VOLATILE SITUATION IS ABSOLUTELY THE ENVIRONMENT IN WHICH A HORRENDOUS TRAGEDY OCCURS SUCH AS THE DISAPPEARANCE OF DYLAN!

AGAIN, thank you azgrandma for sharing your personal experience giving just a glimpse into some of the very, real, ugly issues within family court and custody.:hug:

I agree with you that IMO its absolutely not even realistic to think that Dylan could have been anything other than FULLY AWARE OF THE VOLATILE, TUMULTUOUS FAMILY SITUATION..

I also understand your opinion on saying you would never ALLOW your child to go visit her father if she did not want to..and without a shadow of a doubt I would say that all of us momma's would adamantly say the exact same.. I know that I did.. and without going into some long, drawn out, droning post of what all occurred over a several year period of time(due to the fact that as most know I am extremely overly wordy and no matter what attempts I make at condensing info to make it short&sweet I've found I'm 100% incapable of doing such)...

I can only say that just as azgrandma shared with us in the above quoted post THIS SITUATION THAT WE ARE SPEAKING OF IS LITERALLY BEYOND OUR CONTROL AND THE RESULT OF MAKING GOOD ON WHAT WE ALL AS LOVING MOMMA'S SWEAR TO DO(ie. Not allow our child to go on the visitation with NCP when they do not want to go).. WHEN THE NCP DOESNT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ANYTHING OTHER THAN STICKING IT TO YA AT ALL COSTS, INCLUDING THE COST OF HURTING THEIR CHILD..WELL.. WHEN WE, THE MOMMA'S STEP UP AND SAY TO HELL WITH YOU&THE COURTS ORDER FOR MY CHILD TO BE FORCED TO GO..I, AS THE MOM SAY THEY WILL NOT GO!

WELL...I'll put it this way its not just a lil' ol contempt charge with some possible days in jail and a hefty fine..if that were all the consequences were then sure many of us momma's would gladly pay that price to stand firm on our child's not being FORCED TO GO ON THE COURT ORDERED VISITATION...but the consequences are much more dire to the point that you can very quickly find yourself on the other end of having yourself removed as the primary custodial parent and suddenly your child is in the primary custody of who was the NCP that you were adamant about not allowing court ordered VISITATION..well your actions landed your child in the primary custody of that parent and you as the NCP with a visitation schedule!..<--- now, when that brutal, harsh reality stares you down and your face to face with it YOU AS A MOMMA BEAR are suddenly in a situation that can go from bad to worse to hell on earth in literally 0 to 60mph.. its a terrifying, horrendous situation to be in when you have an ex spouse/NCP whose entire focus in life becomes ONLY ABOUT HURTING YOU..MAKING YOU PAY..AND YOUR CHILD IS THE WEAPON USED TO DO SO..

ITS A NIGHTMARE BEYOND EPIC PROPORTIONS AND TOTALLY UNBELIEVABLE AND NOT AT ALL UNDERSTOOD BY THOSE WHO HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF JUST HOW UGLY..JUST HOW QUICK THINGS CAN GET FOR YOU AND MOST IMPORTANTLY FOR YOUR CHILD...

IT HAPPENS EVERYDAY!.. there are judges that are aware of it, and are super great about spotting it from a mile away, and I cannot tell you just how extremely fortunate you are when you have this type judge presiding over your case when having an ex spouse that's out for blood to make you, his ex spouse PAY..AND PAY BIG FOR LEAVING HIM..AND THAT PAYMENT IS AT ALL COSTS OF YOUR CHILDS WELL BEING...

So, to have a judge that recognizes this and therefor not only doesn't allow it, but actually will call out the NCP for their attempts at using the courts and their child as a weapon to exact revenge on an ex spouse.. THIS TYPE JUDGE IS A BLESSING BEYOND COMPREHENSION DUE TO THE FACT THT IF YOU HAVE THE MISFORTUNE OF HAVING A JUDGE THAT TURNS A BLIND EYE TO IT AND IN DOING SO LITERALLY ALLOWS THE VINDICTIVE TYPE EX SPOUSE/PARENT TO LITERALLY RUIN THE LIVES OF THEIR INNOCENT CHILDREN..

IT HAPPENS EVERYDAY AND IF UNFORTUNATE TO FIND YOURSELF THERE YOU WILL QUICKLY FIND THAT YOU, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY YOUR PRECIOUS, INNOCENT CHILD IS FULLY AT THE MERCY OF THE COURTS..and if you choose not to comply you'll quickly see it go from bad to really bad to the worst of the worst..

I believe we all adamantly state that WE WILL NOT ALLOW IT..but when you go up against it, its many times your child who suffers a fate even far worse than what you can imagine..its not as easy as I, AS MOM SIMPLY WILL NOT ALLOW IT TO HAPPEN..that's not reality.

Thanks Davia for sharing this with us and I believe you bring up an excellent point that may have been briefly glossed over much earlier..and that IMO is actually a very realistic possibility ...

IMO even more so due to the fact that there are glimpses seen through some of the court docs where not only older brother Cory stood up to dad(which resulted in dad filing a protective order against his 17yo son)..but also that Dylan to some degree even years ago was standing up to his dad as well.. at 9yoa when dad is staggering drunk and grabbing momma we know that Dylan lashed out and hit his father..this 4-5years ago and IMO I certainly and absolutely find it a very good possibility that now here we are 5 years later with obviously alot more hell that's been experienced in those almost 5 years that have passed with the BS back and forth in the court most recently WITHIN MERE DAYS OF DYLAN'S DISAPPEARANCE THERE IS YET ANOTHER COURT HEARING THAT RESULTS IN DYLAN <modsnip> VISITATION!!

IMO you better believe its possible that Dylan could have stood up to dad and things IMO would have gone very bad from there.jmo.

As I said I will make no apologies whatsoever for openly voicing my very real concerns of what has happened to this innocent young man, Dylan Nicholas Redwine and that the very realistic truth of the matter is that IMO quite likely whatever happened involved his very own, flesh and blood father, Mark Redwine.

All jmo!

Wow, I'm wondering how you found out about my past life as I read your post. I can testify that you are so right in that by fighting a forced visitation with a NCP you can become the NCP and maybe even arrested. I know all about that, personally. I too think that MR would have done anything to spite and hurt Dylan's mother and most likely planned everything out prior to Dylan's arrival. JMO but a very strong one.

Dylan only listed his mom under "parent" on his FB page when he set one of them up. :(

Does MR have a FB page?
I haven't seen one, but maybe he yanked it before the world crumbled.
ER seems more "tech saavy" than MR does, if I'm making generalizations.
And I'm making generalizations.

My fervent prayer is that there is some crack..some break no matter how small it may initially appear to be, but that crack begin to let the light in and in doing so it begin to really make visible the evidence of what happened to Dylan.. I pray that it be that tiny crack that leads to it breaking wide open and allowing what is now shrouded in darkness and hidden away.. that it suddenly have the light of day shone on it revealing the TRUTH..AND MOST IMPORTANTLY REVEALING WHERE DYLAN IS..

That's all that's needed.. if that tiny crack or break can just begin to let the light shine in I truly believe that it could eventually lead to the truth and therefor to Dylan..

at least that is my hope at this moment as well as my continued prayer..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie