GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, thought of more...In the States, you can look up the detention center, then the inmates names....You can't do that here.

Also, Elgin Middlesex Detention is a max security...But it is only for those 2 years less a day sentences or for holding. If convicted, they will go to a max security 2 years plus a day prison...Like Kingston, where Bernardo, and a few others are...

No....the best you can do is google images if it is high profile. We don't have the same websites as the US...It is more private here...

Sorry, thought of more...In the States, you can look up the detention center, then the inmates names....You can't do that here.

Also, Elgin Middlesex Detention is a max security...But it is only for those 2 years less a day sentences or for holding. If convicted, they will go to a max security 2 years plus a day prison...Like Kingston, where Bernardo, and a few others are...

I think thats where they are being held....it will prob take a year or 2 min to get a conviction (if they in fact get one)..I cant see them entering a guilty plea

and we don't have the death penalty, which some say we should....IMO just based on a few cases I know where an innocent man received Life and was many years later found innocent and released if we had the death penalty innocent people would have died
but I honestly do believe if you're sentenced to life it should be life not a chance to get out after 25 years

and we don't have the death penalty, which some say we should....IMO just based on a few cases I know where an innocent man received Life and was many years later found innocent and released if we had the death penalty innocent people would have died
but I honestly do believe if you're sentenced to life it should be life not a chance to get out after 25 years

I agree...100 year sentences..no chance of freedom...no internet...no cable tv...maybe a book..and exercise and no lavish meals or visitors

The job of profiling has not change..I dont want to be disrespectful..the only thing that has changed..is more and more understanding of the triggers and warning signs... etc..it has nothing to do with soccer mom...or a 19 year old etc etc...evil has and always will take different forms

and in reading that article it was unbiased and based on what was presented, and as the prior posted we are here to give our opinions and not make judgements or attack verbally anyone else for their belief or opinion .. sometimes one item or bit of information that might come in someones posting might trigger or help put another piece of the puzzle together JMO

in one msm report there was a write up by a female from an abused womens' home I can't locate it and I've looked for it but she gave some insights as well about what did occur between TB and MM, it was I believe in the london paper...been trying to find it for quite some time now. Anyone else recall this?

I have been a member since Laci Peterson, but lost my info, and had to sign up again. I told my 30 year old daughter what I was doing, and asked her to please explain if anyone ever had to come fix my computer and I wasn't here to explain...

Wow .....
I can only imagine what my family would think if they looked at my history on my computer right now....

JMO, but because NP's body was located on Mandaumin...which runs into BG where NP's parents live, could it be that she did in fact accept a ride from them in Sarnia and maybe MM and TB said they would give her ride out there? It was mentioned more than once that NP called her parents to ask for a ride, and because they had been drinking themselves (being new years eve and all) they could not pick her up so she had to make alternate arrangements. I know NP lived in Courtright, but her parents house in BG would be closer to get a ride to for the night. All of this JMO, but with body being found out that way, they may have tried to make it appear to her that they were giving her a ride there but had planned to stop out in the middle of nowhere and do whatever it is they did. I know the Sarnia, Petrolia, and BG are very well, it is very isolated out there and strangely on the way to the town her parents live. MOO.

where she was found is no way at all near brights grove or on the way out there. the spot on mandaumin is just off petrolia line, which is in between corunna and mooretown. which i should mention in THAT stretch of road, there is maybe 1 house mostly just fields and is very rarely driven as means to get into town.. and regarding AC, she would not have taken that road to get home from sarnia, as petrolia is a straight drive up petrolia line, she would have CHOSEN to turn that way on mandaumin...
so they have offered her a ride to courtright, and taken a left in corunna off the 40 or river road...and ended there

MOO- A retirement home did let go of some staff due to missing medication, apparently they couldnt prove who it was, HMMMM!!!

It is possible that TB and MM took her straight out to Maundamin, where there vehicle may have been spotted on the side of the road(normally would not be cause for alarm), I have also heard that there was a spot near where NP was found that had alot of blood and it was assumed an animal had been hit, until the person heard about missing woman then they thought it should be checked.
TB and MM could have been back at her house by the time the neighbour saw TB crying and putting out garbage.

I pray that it was fast and that NP was the one to cause at least some of the damage to MM and TB.

There was a man from the Sarnia area that was accused of killing his wife(CS) he was charged with murder 1, received bail :

http://www.theobserver.ca/2012/05/23/murder-trial-craig-shorts-fate-in-jurors-hands
http://www.torontosun.com/2012/05/26/hung-jury-in-murder-trial

I hope that TB and MM are not able to get bail, as I have read it is not common with a murder 1 charge, is this correct?

if there was a car parked on the side of THAT road, at that time, it would raise a few concerns as that part of road is very desolate and hardly ever driven, if not for farmers. i know if i saw taillights at that time i would be like WTH are they doing!?

When AC and her fiance participated in the search for NP they left Petrolia to do their searching. AC did not join the search on her way home from Sarnia. As well, AC and her fiance were searching for some time before checking out Mandaumin Rd. AC didn't leave her house and go straight to her discovery. I was following the events live on the Looking For NP event that evening and can attest to this. There seems to be this perception that the 'psychic' went straight to the spot she photographed and had not searched anywhere else that night. Since the event has been removed I will have to say IMO. Can anyone that was following NP event that night back this up?

in one msm report there was a write up by a female from an abused womens' home I can't locate it and I've looked for it but she gave some insights as well about what did occur between TB and MM, it was I believe in the london paper...been trying to find it for quite some time now. Anyone else recall this?

Is this the one you're looking for?

"Megan Walker, executive director at the London Abused Women’s Centre, says “hardcore *advertiser censored* is mainstream *advertiser censored*…*advertiser censored* today is hard and cruel and violent. It’s about sexual torture of women. It’s about bondage of women. It’s about the rape of women.”
[..]
“When I see fetish web pages that talk about raping women as fantasies, kidnapping women as fantasies, I find it extremely alarming because people are not reporting that at all to police,” Walker says.

Article link: http://london.ctvnews.ca/students-friends-mourn-loss-of-slain-teacher-1.1103740#ixzz2HYICH0DX

Do you actually live here? No one would go to east sides, and boomerangs on by murphy and condfed doesn't exist. DT you could go to Limbos, ups, sideways, Lolas... way better places than the others you mentioned

Downtown is almost dead now..at least that part...bars are spread out..here most would have gone to place like east side marios crappy joes boston pizza..and for the bars I believe theres a couple on on exmouth..and I think one on Confed..near Murphy

Is this the one you're looking for?

"Megan Walker, executive director at the London Abused Women’s Centre, says “hardcore *advertiser censored* is mainstream *advertiser censored*…*advertiser censored* today is hard and cruel and violent. It’s about sexual torture of women. It’s about bondage of women. It’s about the rape of women.”
[..]
“When I see fetish web pages that talk about raping women as fantasies, kidnapping women as fantasies, I find it extremely alarming because people are not reporting that at all to police,” Walker says.

Article link: http://london.ctvnews.ca/students-friends-mourn-loss-of-slain-teacher-1.1103740#ixzz2HYICH0DX

yes, thank you that is the one I was searching for

Yes.....if anyone can google another map...in London look up Victoria Hospital, Carousel Lampligher Inn and Elgin Middlsex Detention Center...all soooo close to each other on mainly the same street...

Good thoughts! That would also explain why they called the EMTs when the ER was reportedly about a block away. They drove all that way and then stopped a block short of medical help. That part of the story had been nagging at me.

Been lurking since here since Jan 2nd and there has been a lot of information posted. Some of it is helpful to people who are interested in the case and some of it just fills up space on my computer screen. From what I've read and heard around town this is my opinion on what happened. NP left the party and walked south on Christina street. MM and TB noticed her walking alone and MM exited the vehicle. TB approached NP and said something along the lines of "it's cold and late, what are you doing out here alone...do you need a ride?". Seeing that TB was the only person in the car NP accepts the ride. By this time MM made it to the closest side street and was hiding. TB starts to drive with NP in the car and then turns onto the side street that MM is hiding on. TB stops the car and MM jumps in. I won't get into what I think happened from here because it sickens me to think about it.

I'll skip to the dumping of the body. TB and MM drive to Mandaumin Rd and dump the body in the woodlot. NP didn't go without a fight and managed to cut MM badly. After the body was dumped there was contact with LE. The two were questioned about the blood and they said they like to cut each other during sex. At some point MM goes to the Petrolia hospital and then is sent to London because of the severed tendon. The next day NP's mom creates the FB group looking for her daughter and LE puts 1 and 1 together as to where the body was and who was involved.

This is my own theory how AC knew where the body was. AC most likely owns an iPhone or iPad. She downloaded the 5-0 Radio Police scanner app and heard the radio call from the LE who stopped MM and TB on Mandaumin Road that night. She drove on Mandaumin Rd looking for a disturbance in the snow. She found what she was looking for and confirmed the location when a lighter was found. She then took pictures and posted them on the FB group.

I hope I haven't broken and WS rules or offended anyone with my opinions. If I have I am truely sorry. The part of my theory that I hope is true is that NP was the one who gave MM the wounds on his wrists. Should be some transfer of DNA there.

Ok. Show me the credentials of these "profilers". Please. If this is a fact than show me. Otherwise you may want to add IMO to your last statement.

... But when "professionals" speak to the news about an event that they have no knowledge of it is just down right ridiculous. imo

no knowledge?

http://www.bssg.ca/jim-van-allen.html

http://www.investigativesolutions.ca/about-isn/our-team

The idea of criminal profiling still receives a fair amount of scepticism and is often considered to be an art rather than a science. Critics point out that criminal profiles are based on those offenders that have been apprehended, and therefore cannot accurately represent every offender. Criminal profiling may not be a perfect science, but it is important to note that this ‘art’ has helped investigators to apprehend many offenders which in turn saves lives.

http://www.victimsofviolence.on.ca/r...=336&Itemid=26

Hey everyone just my opinion with regards to criminal profilers.... ... the profiler in the PB KH case was soooo off track...

profilers assisting with the PB/KH case were " soooo off track"? um, don't think so:

http://www.francesfarmersrevenge.com/stuff/badgirls/homolkaprofile.htm

Paul's childhood friend Van notices similarities b/w Paul and the Scarborough Rapist profile and goes to police - May 1, 1992

http://maamodt.asp.radford.edu/Psyc 405/serial killers/Bernardo, Paul.pdf

McCrary had been working with police on the Bernardo case for years but at a critical juncture in the investigation, he was able to provide important profiling information for a search warrant affidavit concerning Bernardo's home. Based on the usual behavior of sexual predators, McCrary predicted that Bernardo would have made videotapes of his crimes, so he could relive them, and that they would probably be hidden somewhere in his home. However, they were not recovered during the initial search, or even in a more extensive search. Yet eventually they were located and turned over by an attorney connected with the Bernardo defense. He advised that the tapes had been at the house the entire time. McCrary had been correct.

http://www.lifeloom.com/I2SprouleRamslandR.htm

On February 11, 1993, the RCMP met with the FBI to hear the profiler’s theories about men like domestic terrorist Paul Bernardo—and supposed reasons why women like Homolka find them suitable romantic partners. The FBI obliged their Canadian equivalent with a then unpublished paper entitled, “Compliant Victims of the Sexual Sadist".

"Compliant Victims of the Sexual Sadist” was simply a stroke of luck for the Inspector, as it became the basis for a renewed search warrant and allowed him to take back control of his own investigation.

http://darkerinthelight.wordpress.com/

After helping track down convicted serial killer Paul Bernardo, behavioural analyst Insp. Larry Wilson realized that there must be a better way to manage suspects in major cases.

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/gazette/vol74n3/qanda-qetr-eng.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members