GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks....I'll take that off the map....gonna do a little google-map walking

Follow 69th South down to Walnut Park Drive. Maybe in that park. The play structure is not showing up on Bing or Google maps. Trying to locate the brick buildings.

Follow 69th South down to Walnut Park Drive. Maybe in that park. The play structure is not showing up on Bing or Google maps. Trying to locate the brick buildings.

Yes that's the park I just found also. Added it to the map. It doesn't show up too well on googlemaps, but it's there and it's near a baseball field and a Walnut road as well (as mentioned by NMM). There are also a row of homes/buildings behind it (looking south) along Walnut...

Untitled_zpsf4a3e9df-1_zps7c262c9e.jpg

Here's a screenshot of it..

There is a paved trail leading from the search grid area through some wooded areas to that park......eek. I wonder if they walked her through there?
It starts at Cobbs Creek Parkway and Catherine St and leads to Walnut Park Dr right by the park.

The press conference linked before about the good samaritan gave 69th and Ruskin as the location for the park. There are ball fields visible on google maps there, but under the tree cover if you go to street view you can see what I think is the correct location for the park.

Pretty close to the RSO on 71*16 CLOVER LN

Can you add RSO's to the map?

Was anything said about RSO's?

http://www.familywatchdog.us

School address: 6001 Cedar Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19143

Click on a red square to the SW of the school and you will get TDB who matches the description of brown hair, 30's, light skin.

Hair:*BROWN Eye:*BROWN
Height:*5''6'' Weight:*145
DOB:*1978
Holy Freaking Cow! :what::what::what:
That brings up way too many offenders I have already found several that might meet the description. (598 offenders and 66 non-mappable)

I certainly hope if the initial story we heard about the young girl helping N escape is true... that they do NOT charge her.
That will only send the message that "if you help them escape you are going down anyway..."

I am just so relieved that she was found alive..

ot:I think this must of reached my kids school in NH. Today I got them out early, due to the weather. First they used the intercom, which they have never done before. I was shocked, and they asked how could they help me. I said I am here to get my kids. So they buzzed me in. I knew the office lady, so no id while we signed them out. I went into the hallway and saw my kids get stuff out of their locker with the sub/teacher with them. And they both waved, and watch my kids walk to me. Never has that happen before. As the teachers waited. Each was a helper, so a teacher was still in classroom. My kindergarten said something about the sub asking if she recognized me. I see that sub ever day. Since kinders get out an hour early and pickup only in car line.

There is someone close to the school convicted of rape with the same last name as Nailla.

Do you have any idea how many Rashida's there are in Pennsylvania?! Geesh.
I hope they have a few detectives working facebook profiles... because there are certainly enough to research!
I was going to give it a shot... but there are a lot of them.

Another sicko close to the park.

MG
71*14 RADBOURNE RD
UPPER DARBY, PA 19082
convictions:
INVOLUNTARY DEVIATE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE
INVOLUNTARY DEVIATE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH COMPLAINANT WHO IS LESS THEN 13 YEARS OF AGE

Do you have any idea how many Rashida's there are in Pennsylvania?! Geesh.
I hope they have a few detectives working facebook profiles... because there are certainly enough to research!
I was going to give it a shot... but there are a lot of them.

And the strange thing is, her mother's last name is Rashid. So maybe they just told her that. Her mother has a FB.

I doubt her name is really Rashida. The names Tiffany and Rashida are probably the ONLY two names we can eliminate.

Rashida \r(a)-shi-da\ as a girl's name is pronounced ra-SHEE-dah. It is of Arabic origin, and the meaning of Rashida is "rightly guided"

Could also be a name given by the man. A name showing obedience, possibly. Rightly guided..as in "she knows to do what I tell her".

Why else would anyone say her name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members