The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #16 *ADULT CONTENT*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I looked up GS on Whitepages and found his address listed. Here is a link to a pic of his home.

Edited out linky
:gasp: I thought you were talking about a photo on fb, we aren't supposed to sleuth out witnesses

I can't imagine what point it would serve honestly. JMO

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
:sigh: I am not asking for permission. People are starting to search out addresses and posting links to witnesses houses. I don't think it's allowed here.

There is just NO proof to your claim. We can speculate all day long. But you are taking the word of Jodi Arias. And she was and is a ho! So no lie there.

Do you believe that after he realized she was nuts (he himself called her stalker and said she would probably kill him) that he should have had no more contact with her? Would you let someone who is stalking you, slitting your tires and threatening/stalking people you are dating into your house, let alone into your bedroom?

:sigh: I am not asking for permission. People are starting to search out addresses and posting links to witnesses houses. I don't think it's allowed here.

well it wasn't clear from your post...so sorry.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Good Morning gang!

Has anyone else figured out who the unknown passenger in Gus's car was? I wracked my brain (lie) and finally decided it was OJ. Jodi and him have a lot in common and I heard from NG last night that Jodi has a new 'friend' in jail. Or maybe not...

I did learn that JA didn't go ape$hit on TA without ever showing any signs of being a murderess. Yes it was on one of those TV shows, anyhow Jodi took a baseball bat to her five or six year old little brother. Wacked him @ five times with it. Poor lil boy lucky he didn't get his block knocked off. Wonder if that is when Jodi's parents started thinking Jodi growing up away from smaller people and pets (easier targets) may not be a bad thing and started eyeballing grandpa and grandma's house?

I actually believe that old Gus may have pulled that out of his hat thinking it would bolster his story. I dont think there is another person unless he is going to have his girlfriend say she was with him. Why would he be reluctant to give the Judge the name if it was legit?

Gus could be in big trouble. I got the feeling that the Judge wasnt exactly believing all he was saying.

IMO

Good Morning gang!

Has anyone else figured out who the unknown passenger in Gus's car was? I wracked my brain (lie) and finally decided it was OJ. Jodi and him have a lot in common and I heard from NG last night that Jodi has a new 'friend' in jail. Or maybe not...

I did learn that JA didn't go ape$hit on TA without ever showing any signs of being a murderess. Yes it was on one of those TV shows, anyhow Jodi took a baseball bat to her five or six year old little brother. Wacked him @ five times with it. Poor lil boy lucky he didn't get his block knocked off. Wonder if that is when Jodi's parents started thinking Jodi growing up away from smaller people and pets (easier targets) may not be a bad thing and started eyeballing grandpa and grandma's house?

I also heard that Jodi's own cat was terrified of her and would attack her for "no reason". I wonder what she was doing to her poor cat to make it WANT to attack her.

Guys I need a watchable link! We Are under a severe thunderstorm warning here in East Ky. And my tv went out.

I have been following a Facebook page: The State vs Jodi Arias.

I came across a comment left by a Matthew Mallia who says he worked with Arias and her ex, Darryl Brewer. This is what he said:

Hello. My name is Matt. I was the Exec. Chef at the time that Jodie Arias was employed at Ventana Inn and Spa in Big Sur and began her relationship with Darryl Brewer. I heard on JVM that Darryl characterized that their relationship began after he was no longer her supervisor. That is a lie. Also, It was also stated on JVM that Jodie did not exhibit any violent behavior that he was aware of. I can recall a specific incident with other witnesses when she did at Ventana Inn and Spa during her shift.
I bear no malice toward Jodie or Darryl. My objection to their relationship at that time was directly related to how Jodie manipulated the entire restaurant staff after her relationship with Darryl began and Darryl's culpability and in her manipulative behavior.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/Justice4Travis

Thought it was interesting...

Following up on Linda..

The violent incident:
Code:
 a disagreement with another server regarding switching her station for the lunch shift this particular day. The other server refused to change their assigned station. Jodie went into the women's employee bathroom, directly across a hallway from the shared restaurant/kitchen office, slammed the door shut, screamed and kicked a hole in the wall. The other manager and I heard the ruccus and asked if she was alright. She immediately opened the door to the woman's employee bathroom and was recalcitrant and apologized in her 'sweetest' voice.

Darryl said he didn't date JA while he was her mngr:
Darryl was promoted from Restaurant Manager to Food and Beverage Director during their relationship. Eventually, Darryl did resign the F&B position, He stated his reasoning at the time was due to the amount of time he was spending away from his son. Darryl stayed on as a server for a short time and then, gave notice and left.

Truly stated regarding, Darryl. I am sorry that he is involved at all. We had our differences at that time but I have tremendous respect for him.

Will He testify:
Regarding my possible 'testimony', i never had any reason to contact anyone to offer my observations from 8+ years ago. I wouldn't see any reason why it would be relevant. The information I've given here could only be offered to contradict the testimony of what is essentially a "character witness" (Darryl) who I had no idea was testifying in the first place.

I'm not inclined to contact the prosecution simply because they are, I'm sure, getting a barrage of calls offering every imaginable means of 'assistance to them'.

This is for those that do not have FB or have access to it right now. If not allowed, please delete Nurse, thanks.

One thing about this trial after yesterday...the poor jury! I mean I could take it, If there are any "prudes" on the jury, what a shock. What with anal sez, little boy underwear, pig tails, semen on your face... :what:

Were they warned as to the sexual graphics?

This defense is gonna go there...yesterday was just a preview. Although on cross, I think the prosecution has already proved Jodi was no "virgin" to certain sexual acts and TA did not introduce them to her or change her into his sexual slave. I cringe just thinking about what the defense has in store in tarnishing the victim's name.

BBM: Well, if there was anything oral involved that would kind of speak for itself, wouldn't it. What would be the difference? jmo

Good morning this is very OT but I have to share anyway....I was sittting in my office yesterday afternoon, the trial had jusr resumed after lunch and the ex was just starting his testimony...well my office has a glass window and I can see the front of the shop...all of a sudden an obviously very doped up young man came flying through the door pointing a handgun....we were being robbed....let me say I am very glad that the 3 people the young man first encountered have guns accessible to them. It turns out it was one of the young men that had burgularized the owners home at least 3 times, the latest being Monday afternoon He wanted to "talk" to the owner and explain how he was "not guilty". The young man had a$1000 cash bounty on his head and I think in his doped up way he was trying to collect. It was so scary and I am so glad he is locked up...okay carry on and I will try to get caught up on what I missed.

Once the scary part was over i kept thinking this better not have made me miss Jodi testifying...

Guys I need a watchable link! We Are under a severe thunderstorm warning here in East Ky. And my tv went out.

Live trial links at the bottom, btw this is posted on the first page of every thread for anyone who might need the links at anytime.

:)

BLOGS AND MYSPACE
Travis' blog: http://travisalexander.blogspot.com/
Travis' myspace: http://www.myspace.com/tvalexander
Defendants' blog: http://jodiarias.blogspot.com/
Defendants' myspace: http://www.myspace.com/jodiarias
Defendants' other myspace: http://www.myspace.com/jfineart

WS MEMBER RMT's TIMELINE
https://sites.google.com/site/jodiariastrial/
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Ak0vUAK8UbSndFl4X1V3YkZXazU0X25pQndhNVVmbXc&gid=0

MARICOPA COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT
Jodi Ann Arias DOB 7/1980
Public Access to Criminal Court Case Information
Case History, Case# CR2008-031021
Criminal Court Case History
Minute Entries, Case# CR2008031021
Clerk of the Superior Court Minute Entries

MEDIA COVERAGE
ABC15 Jodi Arias Murder Trial
ABCNews Jodi Arias
CBSNews Crimesider
CNN (HLN) show transcripts
FOX10News Jodi Arias Trial
HLNtv Jodi Arias
Huff Post Jodi Arias
KPHO Jodi Arias

FACEBOOK
Beth Karas InSession
David Lohr
In Session
In Memory of Travis Alexander
JaneVelezMitchellHLN
Justice4Travis
NancyGraceHLN

TWITTER
#TravisAlexander
#JodiArias
#Arias
@ABC
@BethKaras
@chriswnews
@courtpio
@David_Lohr
@InSession
@jvelezmitchell
@maryellenabc15
@michaelbkiefer
@NancyGraceHLN
@shannahogan
@VinniePolitan

TRIAL LIVE STREAMING
Trial starts at 10:30am MST (GMT -7:00) (12:30pm EST)
http://www.abc15.com/generic/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/Jodi-Arias-trial-Live-video-
http://www.azfamily.com/home/Watch-LIVE-Jodi-Arias-murder-trial-185415702.html
http://www.azcentral.com/live/?event=011613-jodi-arias-trial
http://www.kpho.com/category/224303/cbs-5-local-live-streaming
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/01/jodi-arias-trial-livestream/

Do you believe that after he realized she was nuts (he himself called her stalker and said she would probably kill him) that he should have had no more contact with her? Would you let someone who is stalking you, slitting your tires and threatening/stalking people you are dating into your house, let alone into your bedroom?

To fully understand Travis I personally think one would have to have actually experienced this kind of abuse from an abuser who is doing these violent acts.

Its not as simple as some would like it to be. Just like people who have never smoked a day in their lives thinks the answer to stop smoking is 'well just quit.' Nothing is ever as simple as some seem to want it to be.

And abuse is very complex with many emotions in play.

IMO

I respectfully disagree, I read the sentence/paragraph in its entirety, the statement reads:

The defense is trying to show it was self defense, because Arias was abused.

. . .stands on its own as factual. The next statement that follows does not negate the previous one stated: 'It is then necessary to show that Arias was actually abused', this just reiterates that defense has to prove the actual abuse, not it was an alledged abuse.

The inference here is that JA was abused but the defense has to prove it.

Agree hindsight. In that sentence it is stated that Arias was abused. The only thing the defense is trying to prove is the murder happened in self defense as a result of the abuse.

Now if the sentence had read ' The defense is trying to show it was self defense and that Arias was abused.' it'd be different. IMO

Following up on Linda..

The violent incident:
Code:
 a disagreement with another server regarding switching her station for the lunch shift this particular day. The other server refused to change their assigned station. Jodie went into the women's employee bathroom, directly across a hallway from the shared restaurant/kitchen office, slammed the door shut, screamed and kicked a hole in the wall. The other manager and I heard the ruccus and asked if she was alright. She immediately opened the door to the woman's employee bathroom and was recalcitrant and apologized in her 'sweetest' voice.

Darryl said he didn't date JA while he was her mngr:

Will He testify:

This is for those that do not have FB or have access to it right now. If not allowed, please delete Nurse, thanks.

Interesting.

Good morning this is very OT but I have to share anyway....I was sittting in my office yesterday afternoon, the trial had jusr resumed after lunch and the ex was just starting his testimony...well my office has a glass window and I can see the front of the shop...all of a sudden an obviously very doped up young man came flying through the door pointing a handgun....we were being robbed....let me say I am very glad that the 3 people the young man first encountered have guns accessible to them. It turns out it was one of the young men that had burgularized the owners home at least 3 times, the latest being Monday afternoon He wanted to "talk" to the owner and explain how he was "not guilty". The young man had a$1000 cash bounty on his head and I think in his doped up way he was trying to collect. It was so scary and I am so glad he is locked up...okay carry on and I will try to get caught up on what I missed.

Once the scary part was over i kept thinking this better not have made me miss Jodi testifying...

Yikes! Glad you are all ok :hug:
:giggle: To the not missing the testimony, I would have thought the same thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela