The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #19 *ADULT CONTENT*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did it look like JA's head was any where near that penis?

I get the impression that the defense is trying to do what Jose Baez did: completely overload the jury with irrelevant information until they lose track of the reason for being on the jury.

Remember the pic of CA giving a closeup bj? It wasn't decided if it was really her, but it sure looked like her.

I missed all the fun! . . . . .
anyone have a link to share?

Well, the defense team successfully ended the day with a confusing "penis pic" for the jury to mull over for a few days.

Hopefully the jurors are smart enough to understand that 2 dirty pics on a damaged hard drive are not enough evidence to acquit Jodi for first degree murder.

Too bad Juan can't make a collage of all the dirty pics, and show them side by side with the mortal injuries Travis suffered. Then ask if those dirty pics justify butchering a human being like that.

Poor defense... they didnt make near the impact with their picture as Juan did yesterday... Wasted day.... sigh

A computer's clock is more likely to be accurate, as they're synched by default with timeservers that synchronize with the atomic clock.

I'd bet on a modern computer's time being more accurate than a camera's any day of the week.

I bought a computer from a friend in another time zone and my clock is out of whack.

What is this carp? If you're called to testify in a murder trial, don't you have to "make yourself available"? What is so important that Gus isn't available to come to court? He has a "business meeting" to talk his peeps into selling legal insurance?

He has to make sure that his trailer - which is very large - is longer than it is wide.

Well it was not child/pedophile pics so... :)

Unless the battery is deader than a doornail and many Microsoft Updates are piling up to be installed. I cleaned up a Sony Vaio laptop the other day. It was a mess and despite lots of work on it, the clock persisted in telling me it was 2005 until I manually reset it.
I didn't say it was always accurate. Just that I'd trust a computer's clock more than a camera's.

Next they'll be comparing the travis flacid penis pictures Jodi took to the ones found on a broken hard drive.

Wonder who they'll call in for their Penis expert for comparison!?

Can I volunteer?

Well, the defense team successfully ended the day with a confusing "penis pic" for the jury to mull over for a few days.

Hopefully the jurors are smart enough to understand that 2 dirty pics on a damaged hard drive are not enough evidence to acquit Jodi for first degree murder.

Too bad Juan can't make a collage of all the dirty pics, and show them side by side with the mortal injuries Travis suffered. Then ask if those dirty pics justify butchering a human being like that.

The jury has already seen "all of Travis" and "all of Jodi" as Flores put it. I don't think there's anything there for the jury to consider, even if they did catch a glimpse of the pics.

Patience, WS'ers.

Remember that lots of folks record the court day, and upload to Youtube.

I have a strong feeling that we will be seeing the tumescent "fat matchstick" soon enough!

I feel the same way! I hope my sex life is never put on display like this. I find all of this "deviance" the defense is trying to prove, rather tame and mild. :blushing:

I have yet to hear ANYTHING in this trial regarding sex, that makes me :eek:

The only thing that has surprised me in this trial about sex is that the cutie ex-girlfriend Lisa (at 19 years old) was upset because she thought Travis got his erection on purpose when they were making out.:giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151