Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #21 *may contain graphic and adult content* Cont'd.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Jodi can fake acting remorseful for killing Travis. She is a poor liar and has only one act: quiet whispering and meekness. The jurors should notice that she doesn't/can't act remorseful. She is an psychopath with poor acting abilities.

I think when she gets caught up in a lie and can't think fast enough she'll try to cry to kill time. Maybe mom will have the paddle in her purse, to help her bring on the tears.

I thought you both were very articulate and he is lucky to have you as his secret jurors! I do hope he lets you speak to your personal knowledge that might be insightful to the viewers.

I have the show recorded if you need it uploaded - pm me.

I was just going to ask about it. Bill, the Producer said that obviously the show tonite would be focused on Jodi taking the stand so it switched like that but that Dr. Drew read the story of my sister over the weekend and wants to have me on as a more extended guest on another day about victim issues.

I'm imagining alllll the things Juan could do.

He could:

- whip out each autopsy photo and ask her to explain how each wound was in "self-defense."

- whip out that photo in which she is dragging Travis down the hall and ask her what prevented her from running out of the house to "save her life."

- show her each photo in sequence and ask her to explain exactly when Travis had time to "attack her" in that 2 minute period in which she already had a gun and a knife.

- ask her where the gun and knife were and how she had time to go get them to "defend" herself from this sudden/unexpected attack.

Oh the mind just boggles with the possibilities that await....!!!

JA looked so pleased with her "presentation". I think she is delusional enough to think she really knocked one out of the park today and has swayed her audience… One she's imagined for years (*cringe*).

In that respect do you think she has a plan for JM when he crosses her, or better, do you think JM has a plan to counter her drama-go-round pre-planned contrived reactions?

I...Will....Never....Catch...Up!

Why or why wasn't I sick this week instead of last? Back to catching up. She will be convicted and sentenced to death, before I catch up with all of you. Can't believe she took the stand. :great:

OMG I will wear it...under my clothes. LOL

YESS!
For the record I am going to save your (^above^) comment so it's always clear you suggested wearing it, not the other way around!

(on another note my dog has a little sweater that says keep your paws off me - It's adorable- and NO I am not one of those people who dresses their dog up, but she gets chilly and I have an obligation to keep her warm.... and it's adorable)

Holy.........

ok, when I hear something that is so far fetched and rolled off the tongue (but did not for a minute get by me as truth) I can stay up days proving what the facts were :)

The Library story about her driving her boyfriend to the library and he was checking and writing email. And she was innocently suspecting "something" but of course, had no evidence (of possible cheating)

Off they went, she drove him to work and dropped him off, doubled back and she proceeded to go into the Library and to the computer he was using and "I'm not sure how they are set up now (i.e. security that won't allow you to just pull up an e-mail account without re-logging in) but back then, in 1920, I just sat at the computer he used and hit the back button (OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, I FELL OFF MY CHAIR) and then his e-mail came up because back then you could do that.

NO YOU COULD NOT KID, WHO ARE YOU FOOLING. Not me.

What I know are computers, software, taking them apart and putting them back together, fixing a computer, long distance and in person, since 1995. And I am sorry, you could not walk back into a public Library and just back button "click" and OMG my boyfriends e-mail comes back up where I could see and PRINT out all the salacious e-mail he wrote to other girlfriends, which I then took to him and put in front of him and boy was he shocked. (because I like to do that, peruse around til I find dirt, text, e-mail of your bad deeds then surprise you in the shower with a gun and knife)

That Library computer back then and now would never "store" his password OR really, not his username either. They are not set up to hit "save my password" a feature that came along many years later. In a public setting installed software has more and less features because it is Public.

SHE HAD HIS PASSWORD. Plain and simple. She had his and the next guys, and the next guys and Travis' ...Her Attorney no doubt said to her "OMG ok, back up, lets ixnay the password comment and um, go for, well let's see, how can we do this, i want to bring in evidence you saw his email that he cheated, but how? Ok i know, you hit the back button!

Oh god man, bad idea.. but no disrespect to him, that's all he could come up with...(and he would not ask her to lie, not what I am implying, he might have or someone might have brought up to her it won't serve her to be hacking all her victims accounts)

She had passwords, keys to homes & cars...
Because that's how she rolls...

ok. I feel better.

Are you SUGGESTING that all of us get Websleuths booty shorts and post photos of our booties? :what: :floorlaugh:

Oh, I don't know. And I don't know about the rest of you guys but I would definitely blow the margins.

Yes maybe so but nobody will believe her. Because she's a KNOWN liar.
Nobody will ever believe her again, if they have any common sense. Or Scott Peterson, Michael Petersen, Casey Anthony, Drew Peterson, Melanie McGwire...........

Could be. Honestly, I don't care if anyone believes her or not. I'm just saying I think she'll tell the truth about that since she's admitted that she killed him and he was shot.

I watched the 48 Hours regarding this case...did Dateline or 20/20 do an episode on this also?

Bobby, Victor, Matt, Darryl, and who knows who she'll mention tomorrow, leading up to the always-good-to-her Travis who she killed while he was taking a shower and she was dressed on her way to Ryan's.

Whew! She badmouths everyone in that subliminal way that's blatant. On NG they called it a Toxic Personality.

At least with Comcast Dr. Drew repeats at 12midnight and 5am for anyone who missed tonight's live show.

I thought one of the most interesting things she said (other than the suicide remark) was how she claimed Bobby threatened to kill her family.This seems to be a theme she enjoys working with.

A few things that stick in my mind.....

Her playing with the child in the yard with the bokken sword and the stranglehold. She contradicted herself a little here. First, she knew it was called a bokken sword - shows a level of knowledge, but yet she tried to downplay it as a fun game with a child in a yard. Then she goes on to tell that vampire boy or goth boy (dang, she has as many men as KC!) put her into a stranglehold - but then she tries to downplay that with a comment like, 'i think that's what it is called' <--------------- BS, she knew exactly what it was called and that is how she started her attack on Travis in that shower, I bet.

She was quite familiar with knives and her passing it off as nothing was either: those little bits of the truth that appear in a lie or this is the defense plan, to plant that seed so when Juan asks her about it - she can say she studied martial arts and did what came naturally. So, I wonder - did she take classes or did she watch one of the hundreds of online videos on how a smaller women can use a stranglehold for SELF DEFENSE.

Also, I think now knowing her choice of boyfriends - where she got the ninja's all dressed in black. She was attracted to the goth boy and obviously blood doesn't bother a vampire -------> this girl has been DARK for a long time.

The more I hear the repeats on the nightly shows - the more I hear bits and pieces of what she did to Travis. She can't help herself, she wants to brag - but can't yet, so she thinks she is being sly but she is really failing epically.

JMHO -- nothing more than a verified avatar to back it up!

It's funny really, I knew what all those terms meant, but I always thought FCA stood for F---king Casey Anthony. Truly, I did!
I'm not gonna lie. That's what it means to me every time I type it out.

Holy.........

ok, when I hear something that is so far fetched and rolled off the tongue (but did not for a minute get by me as truth) I can stay up days proving what the facts were :)

The Library story about her driving her boyfriend to the library and he was checking and writing email. And she was innocently suspecting "something" but of course, had no evidence (of possible cheating)

Off they went, she drove him to work and dropped him off, doubled back and she proceeded to go into the Library and to the computer he was using and "I'm not sure how they are set up now (i.e. security that won't allow you to just pull up an e-mail account without re-logging in) but back then, in 1920, I just sat at the computer he used and hit the back button (OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, I FELL OFF MY CHAIR) and then his e-mail came up because back then you could do that.

NO YOU COULD NOT KID, WHO ARE YOU FOOLING. Not me.

What I know are computers, software, taking them apart and putting them back together, fixing a computer, long distance and in person, since 1995. And I am sorry, you could not walk back into a public Library and just back button "click" and OMG my boyfriends e-mail comes back up where I could see and PRINT out all the salacious e-mail he wrote to other girlfriends, which I then took to him and put in front of him and boy was he shocked. (because I like to do that, peruse around til I find dirt, text, e-mail of your bad deeds then surprise you in the shower with a gun and knife)

That Library computer back then and now would never "store" his password OR really, not his username either. They are not set up to hit "save my password" a feature that came along many years later. In a public setting installed software has more and less features because it is Public.

SHE HAD HIS PASSWORD. Plain and simple. She had his and the next guys, and the next guys and Travis' ...Her Attorney no doubt said to her "OMG ok, back up, lets ixnay the password comment and um, go for, well let's see, how can we do this, i want to bring in evidence you saw his email that he cheated, but how? Ok i know, you hit the back button!

Oh god man, bad idea.. but no disrespect to him, that's all he could come up with...(and he would not ask her to lie, not what I am implying, he might have or someone might have brought up to her it won't serve her to be hacking all her victims accounts)

She had passwords, keys to homes & cars...
Because that's how she rolls...

ok. I feel better.

YES, she was clearly cyberstalking this guy too. Martinez will be all over that.

Except that if she admits taking it to Mesa, it will show premeditation. She took that gun TO that house to kill him. I'm not sure how she can spin a lie as to why, but to me it really does show premeditation. I suppose she could say she took it there to protect herself from an abusive Travis, but if he was abusive, why go there in the first place. That gun is a smoking one, in my opinion.

that's why I've said over and over that the State's theory of stabbed first is actually damaging to their case. She premeditated with a gun, but killed with a knife. Her explanation for that will be self-defense.

Oh, I don't know. And I don't know about the rest of you guys but I would definitely blow the margins.

LOL - Now Lambchop, just do what everybody else will do - photoshop a nice bootie, and claim it as yours. :behind:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487