Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #30 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still a few pages behind (I can't keep up with you guys!), but I've already decided I'm calling in sick to work when the prosecution finally gets ahold of this lying .

Oh my GOODNESS - that maid uniform is ridiculous! How silly!

I've seen sexier Halloween costumes!

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Travis's sister looks like if she could she would do the same to JA as she did to her brother.
I think the gum might be so in case they want to say expletive to JA they just chomp on the gum. JMO

Can Juan call her parents to the stand to ask about the abuse
He can but he shouldn't in my opinion. Too big a risk they'd back her if only by inaccurate recollection and implication.

I think he's better off discrediting her using less pro-defense witnesses and letting that speak for the whole of her testimony. JMO

Did anyone see the GLOW she got when she talked about how he would suggestively bump into her or come up and kiss her? She was very happy just thinking about it.

I don't know why you guys are so bothered by it, I move closer to my ex-boyfriends after we break up ALL the time. No big deal. They always send me Welcome To The Neighborhood letters too, though they're titled "Restraining Order". ....Wait.... :waitasec:

;)

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

They split the cost 50/50? Uhhhhh, Jodi didn't have a job? She could provide sex as payments. That's the definition of a prostitute not a girlfriend.

Okay, they are making it entirely too obvious that they feel special when they use the word "Clandestine"

Jodi used Travis. She manipulated Travis into giving her a monthly stipend. Travis took her on exotic trips that she would never be able to afford on her own since she refuses to work a full time job. Travis provided her with the sense of an important identity. Parasites USE their hosts to survive. Jodi is a parasite.

:goodpost:

I'm guessing they won't testify because the mom has been in court every day.

But like you said it would seem to add a layer of truth. I suppose either there was no abuse and mom would impeach JA, mom has some incriminating testimony against JA, or.... what else? There's no parental/child priveledge to keep her from testifying against her murderess daughter.

I don't understand their family dynamics at all. Very odd though. Someone's always smirking in that front row. Glad they're enjoying themselves. :waitasec:

BBM me. I don't understand it either. They don't behave appropriately for being in court for their daughter's murder trial where she might end up on death row. But what is the appropriate behavior for that instance? Of course that is only my opinion.

Everyyyything is sexual to this guy. Everything. He is acting as if she was a worker on the books cleaning his house! Why is it important where they had sex?!

this made me lol:

per twitter:
MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15
#jodiarias court watchers ...do pedophiles like women in frenchmaid outfits?

Part 2

--When Travis proposed this arrangement to her in August 2007, she hesitated but Travis said it was $200 extra a month and she needed the money. She was still sexually active with him.
--When she was cleaning the house, working as his maid, Nurmi asks if Travis ever asked to have sex with her while she was working. Jodi says occasionally. Nurmi asks how she felt about that since she was there to clean her house.
--Didn't bother Jodi because Travis was focused on her, made her feel attractive, was paying attention to her.
--Travis asked Jodi to wear a particular uniform, sent her a picture of a voluptuous woman wearing a french maid outfit, long blonde hair, stockings. Nurmi plans to show the jury the photo but Martinez objects. Counsel approach the bench.
--Judge tells the jury that there will be a delay of two minutes. Then after a few minutes judge tells the jury to go back to their room. Unsure what the delay is.
--Jury is brought back in.
--Exhibit 395.001 is admitted into evidence. Photo that Jodi received in an email. After they made the agreement but before she started. Thought Travis meant it as a joke.
--The implication was that sex was implied sometimes. If he was paying her to clean his house that was part of the deal. Martinez objects, Nurmi rephrases the question and asks if Jodi felt that because she was working for him and needed the money, she was already intimate for him, had feelings for him, she didn't correlate the two. She stuck with her duties there, it was during the day when he was at work.
--Sometimes he would just come up and kiss her.
--Worked as his maid for almost the entire time she lived in Mesa. Always paid her in one form or another. It was usually cash. Sometimes they went on trips together. They split the trips 50/50 and Travis kept track to the penny how much her share was but sometimes he would eat the cost of travelling for the money he owed her for cleaning.
--re: clandestine sexual relationship behind closed doors. There was also sexual encounters other places. Also had sexual interaction sometimes in her car, in parking lots, sometimes at her house in Mesa.

She completely debased herself for Travis .. that's where the homicidal rage came from .. the defence is doing a great job of explaining her true motive, the women on the jury will get it 100%. Then they'll convict her.

I'm still a few pages behind (I can't keep up with you guys!), but I've already decided I'm calling in sick to work when the prosecution finally gets ahold of this lying .

LOL I was thinking the same thing, but worried I will call in sick and then the court will cancel or something else, you never know with this court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321