Know Someone Who Got Away with a Crime?
In a Stand-Off?
Are You a Scorned Woman?
Out-of-Control Family Drama?
Have a Story Dr. Phil Won't Believe?
Fight Like Cats and Dogs Every Day?
Tired of Your Mean Husband?
On the Verge of Divorce?
Click Here for More Exciting Show Topics!

http://www.drphil.com/

What other National TV shows are wanting to air Dylan's story? None to my knowledge (besides the one show by NG). Sorry but there are many many missing children and I don't know that other shows are going to find his story so unique or amazing.

It's not like the offers are rolling in and they get to pick and choose which show is the best.

Didn't Mark contact Wendy right after her offer of help?

Very respectfully snipped, mija.

Yes, Wendy said Mark contacted them 5 minutes after the story first appeared on the news with their offer of help.

FMDR who claims to speak for Elaine indicated Elaine would file the offer for future reference when and if it was needed.

https://www.facebook.com/NewMexicoW...?comment_id=6899236&offset=0&total_comments=3

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissin...?comment_id=1555422&offset=0&total_comments=1

It's obvious to me that when Elaine found out that Mark was working with K9 Forensics she hopped to and then contacted them.

MOO JMO IMO :twocents:

February 18, 2013 09:00 AM MST

DURANGO, Colo. - A major search for a missing Colorado teen started Monday with the help of a New Mexico group.

K-9 Forensics has set up camp in Durango and will be using cadaver dogs to search for any sign of Dylan Redwine. Redwine went missing late last year while on a court-ordered visit with his father.

~The New Mexico organization will begin searching in the Bayfield area north of Durango and near Redwine father’s home, where the teen was last seen.

http://m.koat.com/news/Cadaver-dogs...ne/-/17421734/18585854/-/gbm1h6z/-/index.html

What other National TV shows are wanting to air Dylan's story? None to my knowledge (besides the one show by NG). Sorry but there are many many missing children and I don't know that other shows are going to find his story so unique or amazing.

It's not like the offers are rolling in and they get to pick and choose which show is the best.

It doesn't help either that most shows are news shows, and are focused on the most current news. Also, producers know that most viewers do not know who Dylan is, so why would they be interested in a new timeline or about a rally in front of dad's house? So even the new developments in the case are not enough to get it back in the national spotlight.

He's a psychologist ... that's his only area of expertise.

Psychologists are trained in ferreting out, diagnosing and treating personality disorders, mental illness, and delusional thinking.

It is realistic at this stage to think Dylan is no longer with us . IMO

It has been over 3 months and Dylan has not been officially sighted since Walmart/McDonalds!

In such cases I would of thought statistics also said the same . There is not much hope in Dylan being found safe . Of course we all hope he is but its not realistic at this stage IMO .

I agree with this. One can always hope for a miracle, as in the Shawn Hornbeck, or Jaycee Dugard cases, but one must also face reality, and the reality is that so many of these abducted children don't make it out alive.

From the article it sounds like he was a renter (as in looking for a place to rent) rather than someone looking to buy rental properties. Surely this man contacted someone with rental property to ask if he could get inside? I suppose it's possible he was just driving around looking for 'For Rent' signs but if he didn't know where a gas station was in the area, it doesn't sound likely that he's local to the area. So that wouldn't make much sense to me. I hope someone with a rental property in the area was able to get a name and number.

I know, and that's incredibly sad. All I'm trying to say is I don't think Dr. Phil's motives are genuine and I don't feel the sole focus of the show will be about Dylan. I do think it's great there will be some national media, and I hope it's a gateway to get other national media involved.

"We have received multiple tips that have been helpful in our attempts to identify the person who we have confirmed was looking for a rental property," said Bender in an email to 7NEWS.

Thank you, ColdHands.

If they confirmed it, why don't they know who he is? Or is the confirmation simply based on what the witness/tipster said?

If they confirmed it, why don't they know who he is? Or is the confirmation simply based on what the witness/tipster said?

Good question. I wonder if they've heard from other people who also saw him but just don't have specifics, like a name. I'd be curious as well how they confirmed he was looking for rentals.

My guess would be that they have gotten information from someone besides the tipster that this man was indeed looking at rental properties. Perhaps from a landlord/rental owner? The statement is pretty clear that it's confirmed that he was looking for rental properties. I don't think they would say this without something from someone other than the tipster.

What theories do you think the locations support?

I think that concentrating in the area of Mark Redwine's home may put to rest the chorus of "he never made it there."

Also, I think that concentrating in the Bayfield area may support the theory that it's possible that Dylan left his father's home voluntarily with Bayfield as his destination. Clearly, someone thinks he went to Bayfield.

Isn't it lovely to see "Active Search" next to Dylan's name? The scanner has NO activity about the search, though, sadly.

Very respectfully snipped, mija.

Yes, Wendy said Mark contacted them 5 minutes after the story first appeared on the news with their offer of help.

FMDR who claims to speak for Elaine indicated Elaine would file the offer for future reference when and if it was needed.

https://www.facebook.com/NewMexicoW...?comment_id=6899236&offset=0&total_comments=3

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissin...?comment_id=1555422&offset=0&total_comments=1

It's obvious to me that when Elaine found out that Mark was working with K9 Forensics she hopped to and then contacted them.

MOO JMO IMO :twocents:

Oh hmmm, interesting.

So I guess LE is totally ignoring the search team? If so, that is a shame.

I think that concentrating in the area of Mark Redwine's home may put to rest the chorus of "he never made it there."

Also, I think that concentrating in the Bayfield area may support the theory that it's possible that Dylan left his father's home voluntarily with Bayfield as his destination. Clearly, someone thinks he went to Bayfield.

Isn't it lovely to see "Active Search" next to Dylan's name? The scanner has NO activity about the search, though, sadly.

BBM, YES!! Love seeing something moving finally. Would there be some type of scanner chatter if LE isn't involved?

In the prior thread, someone asked could a dog track someone's scent if they are traveling in a vehicle.

I'm in the middle of reading "A Deadly Game" about the Laci Peterson murder. It states in the book that dogs were able to follow Laci's scent in Scott's truck from their home following the same route Scott told investigators he traveled to his office that faithful Christmas Eve. Yes, there were some times that the dogs lost the scent in heavy traffic. However, they regrouped, moved the dogs to a central location (like an intersection) and would start again following her scent.

It was early in the investigation this was done for Laci. Not as far of a gap in time as we have now in Dillion's case.

I know, and that's incredibly sad. All I'm trying to say is I don't think Dr. Phil's motives are genuine and I don't feel the sole focus of the show will be about Dylan. I do think it's great there will be some national media, and I hope it's a gateway to get other national media involved.

Honestly, there are so many missing children and persons. I just don't see Dylan's story as being HUGE news such as Caylee Anthony was. I know it is huge to all of us here, but sadly I just don't see this happening. I hope I am wrong. And hopefully he will be found soon and it won't be necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cases