Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #42 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are just going to say that Ryan got it wrong or lied. Unfortunately, this is one of the reasons that they will be questioning her for days more...GAG

IMO Ryan was a credible witness so I think that once again this makes her look like a liar :) LOVE IT!!!!

What's up with the Jodi ninja pics on Nancy Grace? When were those taken?

I feel so bad for this jury. Everything is so convoluted the way Nurmi has twisted it all up to sound like a 50 year relationship loaded with abuse. I wouldn't know which way was up if it wasn't for all of you keeping it straight. I sure hope Juan is their websleuths .

Ok so I got to the court for the afternoon and found some of my courtroom pals (Travis' friends) and was told there was a new seating situation for the friends of Travis now. Wasn't sure how it was gonna go down until T's friend Pam approached me with Tanisha's husband Harold and said "you're a cousin of the family now" and he put his arm around me and ushered me in. So I ended up seated right in the front row just two seats down from Travis' family. I had a front row seat to the jury and to JA.

Once I was seated this camera man who I know (Dennis from In Session) asked me if I'd heard "the news". He then went on to tell me at length how both Beth K and Jean C had been "laid off" and how Tru Tv is dissolving to just two hours of taped trials only w/ Vinnie and no more live trials. I'm still so devastated about this I don't want even to type it. I did end up talking with both Beth and Jean today in person. This will be their last trial (if anyone wants to talk to me about going in on some kind of gift, let me know. I'll definitely get a special card for eeach of them but there's time for that). That' sjust horrible news to me personally. I hope someone else rises up to fill that gap.

Ok gonna post this then review my notes.....:seeya:

DISLIKE! (the part about Beth leaving In Session / IS scaling back)

Most attentive juror is the tri colored hair in the front row. She takes notes constantly. Closest juror to JA is further than I'd remembered..at least 18 feet away. It's FAR.

JM whispers to Flores when she testifies about a Buddhist Monastery. He writes little notes at times. NOT ONE juror looking at her regarding gun theft testimony

Several jurors take notes after "red cars get pulled over more often" commeent.

Male juror in the back row, hispanic, long LONG ponytail/braid looks bored. Barely looks up,, even at exhibits (photos today).

Juan takes notes as she talks about her McDonald's nap and proposed visit to Santa Cruz to see "he who will not be named and lives in a motor home".

Juan takes notes regarding gas can testimony.

The ME said none matched the wounds. The murder weapon was never recovered. She took the knife just like she took the gun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh yeah -- I believe she brought the knife and gun with her. Her tale so far is ludicrous. She did something in the downstairs bathroom though because otherwise, I don't think she would have concocted this rough sex, clean up scenario.

Katiecoolady, what is it about the one juror that concerns you?

I also just wanted to say that I am glad that the family and friends have support like you there. I hope that in some way just as you bring the court room back to us, you bring all of us and our strength and support to them. Thanks for all that you do.

I don't believe she pulled up out the front either.

She answers were I normally park then he asks her where is that ? Didn't she say some where earlier that Travis had her park around the corner or something like that ?

If that is her explanation, hopefully there will be several of Travis' friends or family who will debunk it in a heartbeat.

MOO

Unfortunately, there is no way to debunk it. Travis was a 31 year old man. If he could carry on a secret thing with Jodi, he could have purchased a gun without anyone knowing. I really hope I am wrong, but I think this is what we are going to hear. :(

Reasonable doubt...:(

Oh yeah -- I believe she brought the knife and gun with her. Her tale so far is ludicrous. She did something in the downstairs bathroom though because otherwise, I don't think she would have concocted this rough sex, clean up scenario.

I agree. It's probably where she did some wash up after the crime.

Ok so I got to the court for the afternoon and found some of my courtroom pals (Travis' friends) and was told there was a new seating situation for the friends of Travis now. Wasn't sure how it was gonna go down until T's friend Pam approached me with Tanisha's husband Harold and said "you're a cousin of the family now" and he put his arm around me and ushered me in. So I ended up seated right in the front row just two seats down from Travis' family. I had a front row seat to the jury and to JA.

Once I was seated this camera man who I know (Dennis from In Session) asked me if I'd heard "the news". He then went on to tell me at length how both Beth K and Jean C had been "laid off" and how Tru Tv is dissolving to just two hours of taped trials only w/ Vinnie and no more live trials. I'm still so devastated about this I don't want even to type it. I did end up talking with both Beth and Jean today in person. This will be their last trial (if anyone wants to talk to me about going in on some kind of gift, let me know. I'll definitely get a special card for eeach of them but there's time for that). That' sjust horrible news to me personally. I hope someone else rises up to fill that gap.

Ok gonna post this then review my notes.....:seeya:

Whaaaa? Now where the heck do I go for my trial fix? HLN? No Beth? Will Beth get to HLN? gahhhhh nooooooooooooooo that is not good...this makes me really really mad for TruTV to do this.

after listening to ja today. imo there is a lie that she did not even have to tell. when she said that she had an agreement with ta that he would not stay over his friends house with kids and when he did all she said was that he needed help. why even tell this lie. why did she not tell these friends that ta was a danger? she told no one that he was a danger to kids. because it was a lie. jmo

Maybe she will try to say Travis shot himself. He has been blamed for every thing else.

yes and stabbed himself too.

On the doctor Drew show somebody said that the women are more likely to feel sorry for JA because they can relate to being abused and used, but the men are siding with Travis because they put themselves in Travis's position. Now how many women her feel sorry for Jodi?

I'll bite.

I feel sorry for the woman JA is attempting to portray.

Almost all of us have been played or jerked around by some guy who told us one thing but behaved in an entirely different manner. It hurts. It makes you feel awful and angry and at the same time, deflated. It sucks. I think the defense is trying to play on this and realizes most women have been hurt that way.

Problem is, JA is a terrible witness, and does not come across as a woman who got jerked around (and I have been honest in my opinion that I think she actually did get treated badly). If I were seeing some guy who made me stay down low because he didn't want his rep to suffer, I'd be PISSED. So would most any woman.

But the fact that she is so flat makes that whole defense tack useless. It doesn't jibe.

I see what the defense had hoped to do, but IMO, it isn't working.

But then I said that about CA. :furious:

Nurmi's frequent outbursts of angry indignation are as much a joke as anything Jodi says.

She probably brought a hefty bag to throw all the bloody evidence in and I'm telling ya... I just know she showered standing over Travis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree about her showering standing over him. I don't have a link to the police report, but I remember reading that Detective Flores noticed a cardboard box on the floor of the closet that had a mark on it, basically a line that showed how high the water mixed with blood was on the bathroom floor. I believe it was two or three inches. If the water was running in the shower and nothing was blocking the drain, I can't imagine you would have that much water on the floor. I can't really imagine her just washing him off long enough for that much water to flood the floor either. I feel like she did wash up in the shower while he was in it and he was blocking the drain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop