Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #42 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
True, he could have purchased one without anyone knowing. However, what I had in mind were people who knew him very well, perhaps testifying that he had a fear of guns, or something along those lines.

Although from reading the Jury's reaction to her testimony, it appears they don't believe her and it may be a moot point where the gun came from. I believe the Jury already knows.

MOO

I won't believe anything I ever read about a jury ever again, until they've done their jobs and we've heard their verdict. Thanks to the pin-hole 12!

moo

I'll bite.

I feel sorry for the woman JA is attempting to portray.

Almost all of us have been played or jerked around by some guy who told us one thing but behaved in an entirely different manner. It hurts. It makes you feel awful and angry and at the same time, deflated. It sucks. I think the defense is trying to play on this and realizes most women have been hurt that way.

Problem is, JA is a terrible witness, and does not come across as a woman who got jerked around (and I have been honest in my opinion that I think she actually did get treated badly). If I were seeing some guy who made me stay down low because he didn't want his rep to suffer, I'd be PISSED. So would most any woman.

But the fact that she is so flat makes that whole defense tack useless. It doesn't jibe.

I see what the defense had hoped to do, but IMO, it isn't working.

But then I said that about CA. :furious:

See I do agree with you..but then I think back and realize that she kept coming back so she obviously wasn't too unhappy. He told her want he wanted. SHe wanted to stay and try to turn herself into what he wanted, IMO, and he wasn't buying it. That's when she dug deeper into her psycho bag of tricks.If you don't like the way you are being treated...hit the road. If you stick around then obviously he is going to think you are just as into it as he is. She stayed and stuck around and got more and more psycho IMO. She wasn't too secret either since everyone knew about her...so that I just don't get.

:what: THAT will be a "BOMBSHELL" moment, for sure, if it happens!

I do think she'll say she didn't want to besmirch Travis's reputation and say bad things about him which is why she didn't call the police (or anyone) and pretended she didn't kill him. She was still being the dutiful one, protecting him, even in death.

In addition, I believe that she'll refer to Travis and herself as the male and female intruders/ninjas.

She will never admit directly to a lie.

It's a pathology with her.

I really hate to ask and bother but is there a YouTube link for today's Testimony? I only caught a brief bit before the lunch break. I would so appreciate a link :please:

Are you on vacation??

Regarding the other responses, when he first broke free of his, shall we say, gag order?! those were my thoughts. He would have had to be mistaken on the date. However, since he's still standing so firmly behind that statement, I have to believe he's surely done his homework, ie; checking his phone records etc. One of our sleuths had found & linked an article on him having the patent on voice recognition technology, leading me to assume he's somewhat tech savvy. Surely that can be easily debunked if he's getting the dates mixed up. I know he said he left for Cancun the next day, could that have possibly been a seperate time than Travis' upcoming trip? If it has been established as one in the same, HLN really needs to stop giving him any air time!!! This whole story is plenty complicated enough without the unnecessay camera time seekers! :please:

He did say in a recent interview that the people going on the Cancun trip left in two different groups. One group may have left 5 days before the other?

I was so glad to have my journal as there were many times I could feel this feeling rising in me that wanted to just scream, literally. Listening to this sociopath being aided and abetted by her lumbering , boring, arm twirling attorney painting HER in to a victim is absolutely maddening.

As they got closer to her being in Travis' house and describing things, T's Aunt Heather who was 2 seats from me started crying fairly loudly. She just burst in to tears. Frankly so did I hearing her. It was very very sad...no matter how much this crazy b**** is lying, some of this was descriiptive of his last hours on earth. It was devastating to be near that.

I think she is going to try and spin the dumbest: It was Travis'

I had no idea evil could be so flat and dull (besides the act of evil itself).

I'll bet she will say that Travis asked her if he should get a gun and if so, what type. Probably because of all of the "burglaries" and "home invasions" in his area in early 2008 ...

JA will say that she told TA that her grandparents had a 25 cal and were happy with it so TA went out and bought one. Don't be surprised if she tosses in a few trips to the shooting range for good measure. And also that TA told her where he keeps the gun should Jodi be accosted while cleaning the house.

And that location just happened to be RIGHT NEXT to the shower ....

Yes.

She quoted Travis calling her evil.

She also quoted his reference to her evilness and his characterization of her as a sociopath.

All of those things are true.

Why would the defense highlight those?

His red tie selection today was beyond belief.

jmo
Have you seen the checkerboard one? Or the pink one? Equally as icky.

Juan dresses kind of bland and boring but this I would expect from a trial lawyer. You don't let your clothes detract from the job at hand..it isn't about you. I think Juan realizes this.

During the sidebar, jurors looking in to the gallery. NOT ONE looks at Jodi although she's sitting right there with her own blank stare.

Cutting the rope and stretching it out across the room(s) is just absurd. Doesn't make sense.

only 2 jurors note taking during braids photo. Many look then look quickly away.

Few jurors even look at the next naked pic of her. Many bury their heads in their notebooks and don't look back up at it. Nurmi leaves it up there for a LONG time.

Nurmi is leading her all over the place.

Young male juror on the front row glances at the naked Travis photo then quickly looks down at his notebook with a sigh. I feel he is relating to Travis (just my impression).

Sometimes it feels like Nurmi is the one testifying.

True, he could have purchased one without anyone knowing. However, what I had in mind were people who knew him very well, perhaps testifying that he had a fear of guns, or something along those lines.

Although from reading the Jury's reaction to her testimony, it appears they don't believe her and it may be a moot point where the gun came from. I believe the Jury already knows.

MOO

The problem with that is I saw one of his friends on some show and he said that Travis and him would go shooting. Travis did not have a gun and would borrow his. He said Travis would have been excited to tell him he bought a gun.

Oh yeah, NG reminded me. she said she didn't want to put in a text message about "his problem" with his supposed pedo issues so she called him instead. (yeah right and how convenient after 80,000 text messages)

Hmmmmm... me thinks 80,000 emails/text over a 5 month affair...

Let's see doing the math...16,000 messages per month or 533 messages a day

WOW...As singer Paul Simon sang, "50 Ways To Leave Your Lover"...Just get on the bus Gus, Make a new plan Stan, Don't be coy Roy...Just set yourself free

MOO

IMO if he did buy a gun, no way would it be a 25. And there would be a record of it. Travis doesn't strike me as the kind if guy that would buy one off a crack head on a street corner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Folks, don't get sucked into the JVM and HLN ratings game. They are gilding the lily, purposely putting people on who will say the opposite of what most of the audience thinks. Why? To get ratings! Controversy sells. People love to argue with their TVs.

The best way to get back at these antics is to turn off the TV and don't add to their ratings. Yes, seriously!

I was so glad to have my journal as there were many times I could feel this feeling rising in me that wanted to just scream, literally. Listening to this sociopath being aided and abetted by her lumbering , boring, arm twirling attorney painting HER in to a victim is absolutely maddening.

As they got closer to her being in Travis' house and describing things, T's Aunt Heather who was 2 seats from me started crying fairly loudly. She just burst in to tears. Frankly so did I hearing her. It was very very sad...no matter how much this crazy b**** is lying, some of this was descriiptive of his last hours on earth. It was devastating to be near that.

Thank you for your insights!

You must be exhausted.

I hope you are right that this jury just isn't buying her lies. I saw her watching them as they went to luch and it almost appeared she wanted to smile as though they were looking at her!

Are you on vacation??

LOL No not til Sunday. I was in a workshop all a.m. Had a 1 hr. lunch and ran home to watch. Then had Clients all aft. and most of the eve. Officially now of vaycay despite departure not til Sunday. So like i need to know what happened today LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop