*graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial media/ timeline thread **no discussion**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
#468 is admitted
showing words found in the magazine and page numbers

exhibit #466
this is . . . Star Magazine . . .addressed to JA on Durango St. . . . Feb 6, 2012 . . .pg 82
look @ . . . exhibit #468 . . .what I written here is doesn't make sense . . . . there are numbers at the bottom of that

43-40-46-20-57-34(?)

if then we look@ #468 according to those numbers . . . .take a look @ #469
(sentences put in order of the numbers listed above???)

is the exhibit #469 in the order that is in the star magazine?
yes
Wilmot & nurmi look thru . .
judge orders - overruled exhbit #469 amitted

Wilmot looking very . . . . glum? . . . sighing deeply

43 . . you f@cked up what you told my Atty next day . . . . directly contradicts what I told my atty . . . interview excellent - get down here before talk to . . .

you attempted to transfer those on August 4th before this trail . . .your name on them
only allowed to release my own property

had them with you to give to Ann Campbell
they don't go with me they given to officers
you brought them from your cell and these mags yu asked to give to Ann Campbell . . .

when yu want to release property . . . . name of who, what releasing . . . gven to officer then passd to Sargent .. . patrol officer then visitation officer . . when person leaves they pick up the property before they leave

you know Matt McCartney
yes
you know Matt was interviewed by Prosecutor
yes - my attorney let him know

he was to be interviewed by Prosecutor Atty - took place approx. 1 mo . . . you had relations with him . . . 2000 & 2001

we kinda broke up . . . well you tell us why you think you broke up
he cheated on me
Brianna
Bianca

you heard about it @ work .. .
yes
At Purple Plum
Applebees
I needed to know

didn't you do same thing with TA . . . you needed to know . . .
Yes

crater lake - housing like dorms . .. able to find Bianca . . .
asked mutual friend . . believe his name was Steve . . . . he was gay and he acted really frantic
at the sight of you right
I think because I asked about Bianca and he knew about the affair ..
you wanted to talk to Bianca . . . ..
he got frantic when went to room to knock . . ..
He gave me the wrong room . . . .knocked nobody answered . . .
meantime Steve went somewhere else - where Bianca was - didn't tell him why you wanted to talk to Bianca . . . .you went . . . found Bianca . . .. thought I reversed the numbers and went to the opposite numbers . . on third floor

heard voices inside . . . Steve - gay overdramatic, effeminate tone .. . he's gay acting dramatic . . could have been concerned you were there - he was excited right?
I never said that he was acting that way because he was gay - tone of voice almost like a woman . . .

able to hear voice thru door - you were there unannounced . . . . .he was excited you were there right?
his demeanor changed after asked for Bianca
didn't notice a change until I knocked on her door

You heard them talking . . .
not her just him . . . standing there 5 seconds or less - looked to be the same person, askd if she was Bianca, brought up subject of Matt, they had a relationship - theyhad been intimate - she indicted they did not have sex but intimate .. . .

I was in Ashland - he moved away from Crater lake ...
my belief he and I boyfriend/girlfriend - I don't know if that was his belief
you have spoken about it
yes
he didn't think you were boyfriend/girlfriend
he knew he had messed up . . . we sat and chit-chatted for about an hour . . he wasn't the whole conversation .. .

you were not to just to chit-chat with her you drove over an hour and half . . .
not purpose

wanted to find out what going on
I was satisfied pretty early on - not just at the end of the hour

you became upset - raised voice @ Bianca
no I was in her home

70 miles - 1.5 hrs
after that it was very late . . . . I didn't want to drive back stayed @ a friends dorm . . .
Eddie - his parents owned Café in Yreka and so did my parents. . .

my parents were 16 or 17 at the time they closed it . .. I moved out after they closed . . more than 1 restaurant . . . total 6 or 7 of them

early on . . . there were not financial problems . . . under 10 - able to go to Disneyland . . . ideal environment .. . later issue w/restaurant . . . .

where was Matt living when you went to see Bianca?
Phoenix Oregon living with his Dad

After he returned from Borego(?) springs . . . . that is where he was that night . . . lots of tears the trust was gone..
after the trust gone with Matt - you kept seeing him
there were some blurred boundaries but we were not together . . .had intercourse one time during 2 week camp together . . .

he worked @ Ventana . . . @ employee housing . . . she ws hired @ Ventana first - he applied for job right after her - after she got housing . . . . didn't you go over and stay in his bed . . he had no bed - lived in a tent - no not true

we sort of lost contact but yeah we are still friends . . .
you had contact?
I don't know but I believe my Atty's did
you did
yes

you stopped in the Monterray area on the way back from killng TA . ..
I did stop in the area
one person you saw Matt
yes
stopped to see him back on june 3 2008 . . spent night june 2nd to morning of june 3rd .. .I crashed on the floor . . .
you spent night
it was in the house . . in the room that they shared . . . I was on the floor

got to sleep around midnight . . woke up some time in the morning .. he didn't go see mr. Brewer . . .
went to Selinas . . . .

Pacific Grove - seaside area . . 20 - 30 min . . .depend traffic

cosmetic reason
I had to go to SElinas
got some cosmetic
yes - my nails
strip mall - don't know the name
looked like pedicures . . nails & feet
do hair
I don't know

what time did you get to Selinas -
few hours don'tremember know I wanted to get on the road
after went to Mr. Brewers house . . . left his house and went back to return something

from his recollection
I don't want his I want your recollection

do you remember going back to give him something
I don't remember
if you don't remember - don't say it

Court adjourned until Monday - you are excused

all rise . . .JA looking @ each and every juor walking out - turning red in the face (IMO)

nothing more for today .. . .
JA steps down

Judge doesn't look @JA . . .. keeps head down and writing

Shall we sleuth?

She is the girlfriend of the woman (Donovan Bering) that's been sitting with JA's mother with the short spikey hair. I believe she was in jail with JA for a time. I think she was supposed to be the go-between for whoever the magazine was intended. She was accused of arson of her business.

RE: JA's hair color - when did she dye it?

It's sounding as if she may have dyed her hair in Salinas CA!?!

Here's a chart with hair color details to date along with people who have testified or visited on her murder trip. Please let me know of any missing pertinent details. Thx!

Attachments

• JA_Hair_Color.jpg
    JA_Hair_Color.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 84
Screen captures for anyone who wants to compare the handwriting:

diary entries
diaryentriesandsamplesofwriting9_zpsa51dfc3f.png

diaryentriesandsamplesofwriting2_zpsab97d1f8.png

magazine messages

diaryentriesandsamplesofwriting10_zpsb9db5b33.png

Note: the glare from the projector made it difficult to capture the images so not the best quality...

Wasn't Matt M also involved in bogus letters that were to be sold to Enquirer ? and there was a hearing and were ruled inadmissable. Sorry, I can not provide a link or if this has been mentioned. I am attempting to catch up after being MIA for quite some time

Are screen captures (or links to) of JA-TA text/phone msgs of January 21/22 2008 posted here? Have searched threads and can't find them.

this may have been answered but during the questioning jm read the texts from ta to ja. does anyone know what the text that said did you use my phone without asking? what was that all about?

Phone records from Day 21 of Trial

Text Messages
1/21/08-5:38pm- Jodi says: I can’t remember am I coming in for u on Wed at 10:30?
1/21/08-6:41pm- Jodi says: Can we trade cars before FHE?
1/21/08-7:19pm- Jodi says: Never mind. One of the stores I need to go to closes at 8pm. I’ll just go tomorrow.
1/21/08-7:20pm- Jodi resends 7:19pm text message
1/21/08-7:24pm- Travis says: I got a ride from some peeps in the ward now you can just go get it. Let me know when you made the exchange.
1/21/08-7:25pm- Jodi says: I’m almost asleep. Well see Zzz…
1/21/08-7:27pm- Travis says: You obviously don’t need it that bad. I got a ride so you could go get the car. Now you’re going to sleep?
1/21/08-7:29pm- Jodi says: I fell asleep and a phone call woke me up. That’s when I sent u the text.
1/21/08-7:36pm- Jodi says: I have a really bad headache. I can barely move.
1/21/08-9:11pm- Travis says: Alright get it tomorrow then.
1/21/08-9:16pm- Jodi says: Can you talk right now?
1/21/08-9:17pm- Travis says: Not right now
1/22/08-11:33am- Jodi says: How long?
1/22/08-11:50am- Travis says: Did you use my phone this morning without asking?
1/22/08-11:52am- Jodi says: I only used it after I asked u in the office. Why?

1/22/08-12:03:19pm- Jodi says: Why?
1/22/08-12:03:42pm- Travis says: Nothing
1/22/08-12:20pm- Jodi says: Did you make the deposit?
1/22/08-12:22pm- Travis says: Yes
1/22/08-12:25pm- Jodi says: Thank you I’ll make it up to you soon.
1/22/08-3:36pm- Jodi says: I’m going to need a ride! I’m off at 4pm. Txt me.
1/22/08-4:04pm- Jodi says: Scratch that. Their keeping me here until 5pm!=( Can u pick me up then? The lunch offer from my v-mail still stands.
1/22/08-4:08pm- Travis says: sure
1/22/08-4:37pm- Jodi says: I’m almost off! Yea! Are u eating? If so, just sit at the counter.
Phone Calls
1/21/08
3:53pm Jodi calls Travis
4:09pm Jodi calls Travis
4:29pm Travis returns Jodi’s call
4:53pm Jodi calls Travis
4:54pm Travis returns Jodi’s call
5:11pm Travis returns Jodi’s call
5:20pm Travis calls Jodi
5:48pm Travis calls Jodi
5:53pm Jodi returns Travis’s call
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Did JA spend the night on the 21st? The same day she claims she saw these pictures. Also, funny Travis asks about his phone and after JA replies and asks why twice, he doesn't answer her for 11 minutes. hmm

Phone records from Day 21 of Trial

<snip>

Did JA spend the night on the 21st? The same day she claims she saw these pictures. Also, funny Travis asks about his phone and after JA replies and asks why twice, he doesn't answer her for 11 minutes. hmm

I added the phone calls into the list of text messages so I could see the entire sequence together - see below.

I am confused about these two days and what this all means. Was the 21st the day she supposedly walked in on him with the pedo pics? And IIRC, this was after she showed up at his house to help with Christmas decorations -- left the angel there when she left, so she went back and walked in on him, and this was all some time after she got off work, but before FHE. Then she says she went back over to his house that night and had sex, right?

1/21/08-3:53pm- Jodi calls Travis
1/21/08- 4:09pm- Jodi calls Travis
1/21/08-4:29pm- Travis returns Jodi’s call
1/21/08-4:53pm- Jodi calls Travis
1/21/08-4:54pm -Travis returns Jodi’s call
1/21/08-5:11pm - Travis returns Jodi’s call
1/21/08-5:20pm- Travis calls Jodi
1/21/08-5:38pm- Jodi says: I can’t remember am I coming in for u on Wed at 10:30?
1/21/08 -5:48pm -Travis calls Jodi
1/21/08 -5:53pm -Jodi returns Travis’s call
1/21/08-6:41pm- Jodi says: Can we trade cars before FHE?
1/21/08-7:19pm- Jodi says: Never mind. One of the stores I need to go to closes at 8pm. I’ll just go tomorrow.
1/21/08-7:20pm- Jodi resends 7:19pm text message
1/21/08-7:24pm- Travis says: I got a ride from some peeps in the ward now you can just go get it. Let me know when you made the exchange.
1/21/08-7:25pm- Jodi says: I’m almost asleep. Well see Zzz…
1/21/08-7:27pm- Travis says: You obviously don’t need it that bad. I got a ride so you could go get the car. Now you’re going to sleep?
1/21/08-7:29pm- Jodi says: I fell asleep and a phone call woke me up. That’s when I sent u the text.
1/21/08-7:36pm- Jodi says: I have a really bad headache. I can barely move.
1/21/08-9:11pm- Travis says: Alright get it tomorrow then.
1/21/08-9:16pm- Jodi says: Can you talk right now?
1/21/08-9:17pm- Travis says: Not right now
1/22/08-11:33am- Jodi says: How long?
1/22/08-11:50am- Travis says: Did you use my phone this morning without asking?
1/22/08-11:52am- Jodi says: I only used it after I asked u in the office. Why?

1/22/08-12:03:19pm- Jodi says: Why?
1/22/08-12:03:42pm- Travis says: Nothing
1/22/08-12:20pm- Jodi says: Did you make the deposit?
1/22/08-12:22pm- Travis says: Yes
1/22/08-12:25pm- Jodi says: Thank you I’ll make it up to you soon.
1/22/08-3:36pm- Jodi says: I’m going to need a ride! I’m off at 4pm. Txt me.
1/22/08-4:04pm- Jodi says: Scratch that. Their keeping me here until 5pm!=( Can u pick me up then? The lunch offer from my v-mail still stands.
1/22/08-4:08pm- Travis says: sure
1/22/08-4:37pm- Jodi says: I’m almost off! Yea! Are u eating? If so, just sit at the counter.

Wow just thought for the first time this whole story could likely be fabricated from her obsession with Travis' blog "why I want to marry a gold digger". :what:

SO MUCH OF HER TESTIMONY CAN BE LINKED TO BOOKS, TV and MOVIES!

Full disclosure notice! This post is a combination of observations I worked on with a fellow sleuth whom wants to remain UN-named and whom is brilliant! :seeya: my partner in crime! LOL

Here is her list of movies from myspace: Note the ones in RED!
Ace Ventura, Pet Detective -- Anchorman -- Braveheart -- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory -- The Color Purple -- Crash -- The Count of Monte Cristo -- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon -- Down With Love -- Dumb and Dumber -- Edward Scissorhands -- The Emperor's New Groove -- The Fifth Element -- Forest Gump -- House of Flying Daggers -- Ice Age -- Independence Day -- Legends of the Fall -- The Lion King -- Memoirs of a Geisha -- Mission to Mars -- The Notebook -- O Brother Where Art Thou? -- The One -- Shallow Hal -- Shanghai Noon -- Sleepy Hollow -- Soul Plane -- The Secret -- The Truman Show -- What Dreams May Come

If you watch: House of Flying Daggers movie you will be dumbfounded by the parallels -- I really do believe that movie affected Jodi profoundly, and that she either consciously or subconsciously incorporated many many scenes, images, and thoughts from the movie into her life. Wow. :what:

Even to the point of killing someone you love, out of a code of personal honor, because they have rejected you and have moved on... and the victim even had a premonition the killer would do so.

Just a small taste from the movie; bear in mind that these are English subtitles, imperfectly translated from Mandarin:

K= Killer(Jilted lover)
V= Victim
L= Victim's chosen lover

K: (anguished and furious) I sacrificed three years for you! How can you love him after just three days?

--

L: When can we meet again?
V: It can't happen. We're from different worlds. If we meet again, one of us is going to die.

--

(Victim has been stabbed in the heart by Killer for deciding to depart to accompany her chosen Lover on a journey of escape; she is dying.)

K: (angry, tears) You are the love of my life! I can't force you to love me. But you cannot go with him! It will cost you your life. You see? You made me destroy you.

V: (dying, stabbed through the heart) I knew that you would do this.

K: (losing it) You knew, and you will go anyway?? (freaks out, raging; angry with Victim for 'making' him do this) WHY?? WHY??

(Victim falls. Killer screams in anguish.)

--

The movie also includes:

The lover getting turned on after dressing the female in boy's clothes.

A woman expertly throwing lethal knives, causing a stab in the throat, and causing another person's throat to be slit.

The same woman, sweet and childlike, being arrested, interrogated by the police (martial) and threatened with torture... but she remains demure and doesn't give up her secrets.

A dance scene (subliminal sex scene) in what amounts to a brothel, where the man is very drowsy, almost falling asleep at times. He is a guy who is discussed as a colossal "flirt." In the scene, his arousal seems to include sadistic or degrading elements toward the woman. She is child-like and yet she is a stunning virtuoso at dancing (subliminal sex). She is not what she seems. She pretends to be blind. She pretends to be naive. She has secret motives.

The scene plays out similar to Jodi's 'phone sex recording,' even to the point of the sleepy man and the stealthy seductive woman singing together; him sounding sleepy, silly and off-key; her doing her best in her little girl voice.

^And notably, in this scene, the man uses his sword to cut the rope-braid closures on her clothing, and rather violently removes her outer garment.

download

He also attacks her by "lunging at her like a linebacker," grabbing her, spinning her around, throwing her face down and getting on top of her so she can't get up... like JA's lying testimony about TA.

download

--

She does the backward yoga stretch, too. All the way, head upside down, just like Jodi did in the interrogation room.

hofd-hd-beauty-dance--zhang-ziyi-06.jpg

--

The girl is ordered by a female superior that she must kill the man she loves. "I have a task for you... He is no longer of use to us. You will take him out, kill him. He's a danger to our plan. His death is necessary to guard against future trouble."

--

When the girl is arrested, the police search her room and find a set of deadly knives. It is highly incriminating evidence. This is what leads to her interrogation. She is cool and courageous, and keeps up her cover with them.

There are many, many other parallels. Sorry to sound obsessive or boring, but it was really interesting to me. And there are other parallels in the Memoirs of a Geisha movie, and Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon ---- all starring the same actress, Zhang Ziyi -- I think Jodi believes she resembles this actress. Again, all three movies are on her list of favorites on her myspace.

The actress, Zhang Ziyi:

zhang-ziyi-donation-gate.jpg

Another backbend, in the Geisha movie:

download

And colored contacts in the Geisha movie:

memoirs_of_a_geisha_2005_901870f4_zpsa46e3dbc.jpg

(Like Jodi's)
jodi-arias_0.jpg

In Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, Zhang Ziyi's character is very memorable. Here's a screenshot and a blogger's explanation of the appeal of the character:

From "What Archetypes Do You Identify With Most?"

Jen from Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. Stole a magical sword, beat the **** out of everybody, lost her virginity to a gorgeous gypsy bandit, threw herself off a mountain because back in those times, she pretty much broke every social norm expected of a young lady of her social standing, including dishonouring her family and causing the death of two famous, honoured swordsmen (Michelle Yeoh and Chow Yun-Fat). I felt sorry for Jade Fox, her mentor/personal servant, when I heard her say that the grandmaster of Wudang was happy to sleep with her, but would not teach her swordfighting. That, for me, was the crux of the movie: Jen was the tragic fruit borne out of the seeds of Jade Fox's bitter need for revenge against men and the expected social norms of Chinese women at that time.

Note that in this movie, just like in the Flying Daggers movie, her character pretends to be young, sweet, and innocent... but is in actuality secretly a super-skilled, highly trained weapons-expert warrior wearing a sword and a ninja outfit. (again, this coorelates to my theory of her using MMA to kill Travis)

This is her sweet little cover persona; a pampered beauty, who yearns for more out of life, and who secretly sneaks out of her father's house at night:

download

And as a ninja warrior/sneaky thief:

download

FWIW, the same actress wore pigtails in her breakout role in another movie, The Road Home; her lover was a teacher with young boys as students:

785275_499.jpg

Based on this and sooooooooooo many other examples that have been cited (Psycho comparison comes to mind!) -- Jodi may go down as the Plagiarism Psycho Killer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarmenSanDiego314
Back