Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After perusing all these pics the cynic in me wonders if everyone in that group pic was told to look serious. Nah, couldn't be

notice there are plenty of smiles and even a playful love tap with laughing....

And Jen's parents and sister couldn't make it for cake and lanterns? .... oh, that's right, they were busy searching for Jen and worrying.

How dare she mentions jens mother, father, and sister who openly support the other page not the page LnM runs!

Edited to add I'm pretty sure I found his other profile that he uses for games and stuff. It's one of the people that liked LnM post :wave: if I'm wrong I apologize...actually no I don't, but that's the right thing to say. Anyway it doesn't matter I'm pretty sure I'm right LOL.

"family, husband and children" is certainly designed to make people think that Jen's parents/sister are included in the broad statements made.

"family, husband and children" is certainly designed to make people think that Jen's parents/sister are included in the broad statements made.

Yes yes it is...and carefully wording the mother, father sister comment.

I know it's not the right thing to do, but I wish HFJR could make a statement that they aren't going to engage in Facebook wars, but then that would be engaging in :sigh:

Edited to say I'm not saying you should...just saying I wish it could be done somehow, but I know it can't and it will turn into a mess.

How dare she mentions jens mother, father, and sister who openly support the other page not the page LnM runs!

Edited to add I'm pretty sure I found his other profile that he uses for games and stuff. It's one of the people that liked LnM post :wave: if I'm wrong I apologize...actually no I don't, but that's the right thing to say. Anyway it doesn't matter I'm pretty sure I'm right LOL.

You aren't wrong

I do not believe evidence being "leaked" prevents it from later being used in court, as long as it was not illegally obtained by LE.

You're right, it can be used as evidence still, as long as it was not illegally obtained from the LE.

Thinking on it now... there's really only one or two reasons I can think of that would explain why he would have released that.

It's centers in part around the statement that was made regarding nosebleeds.

MOO

It's possible that it was leaked by GR via his naive "spokeswoman" in an attempt to get his way with a trial he may eventually face. Possibly in an attempt to cause a mistrial if tried in Chenango County, or means to request a change of venue.

If you leak something that the LE hasn't came out and said anything about themselves (i.e. the blood in the van), and then say something like "oh, it might be from nosebleeds..."

That's casting doubt on himself for a reason. Nobody in their right mind would do that, unless they wanted to cast the doubts of the people of Chenango and the surrounding counties on themselves.

Most people will have read about the case in the papers, and some will have read his quotes and statements. They'll have no choice but to change venue, or else face a possible mistrial because a local jury would be too familiar with the case.

:banghead:

If he hires an attorney, it's possible that the attorney can successfully get the media quotes given by the "spokeswoman" that GR appointed, thrown out as hearsay.

Then at the request of GR, his attorney could file a motion to request a change of venue to a city or county or GR's choice, from the judge.

Which could sadly work in GR's favor. Especially if his statements to the media via his "spokeswoman," are ruled out as hearsay.

If the venue is changed, it's very likely that those statements to the media will be ruled out as hearsay by the new judge as well.

:furious:

I know it's not the right thing to do, but I wish HFJR could make a statement that they aren't going to engage in Facebook wars, but then that would be engaging in :sigh:

Edited to say I'm not saying you should...just saying I wish it could be done somehow, but I know it can't and it will turn into a mess.

I'm thinking not having any kind of statement is actually a statement.

:)

I'm thinking not having any kind of statement is actually a statement.

:)

I know :sigh: you are very mature. Taking everything in me to not log in as my hubby on Facebook and let her know what I think...I don't care if he gets banned from posting there :floorlaugh:. Luckily for him I know his friends would see it across the feed and be like what the heck?!?!?!

do we ever know if he was that "good"? I am just saying (I have run a marathon before and several halves but just because I run a lot and for long distances does not make me fast.. do we know what his normal is?)

I've been checking out GR's race results and he's actually quite slow overall when compared to the winners. Personally, I think it's just an excuse for him to break out the Spandex.

IMO

well it seems (according to lost n missing post on Facebook) there is some confusion over the phone number. Apparently crime stoppers may take over if indeed it is found that she met with foul play (they are still not sure just how it will turn out but it appears like they are thinking without saying of course that its not very clear that she actually met with foul play :waitasec:) so they don't want to confuse the issue and put the wrong number on the billboard so the are going to wait on that....makes sense huh?

Oh and throw in the sherrifs office couldn't advise them either way if they should do it or not....can you imagine how that phone call went to get that answer :waitasec:

I'll ask again when has the sherrifs office said to NOT call them with tips or information....NEVER.

Edited to say: I hope my tone is coming across in this post. I am disgusted that this is continuing after her death. If this wasn't so serious I would post my imitation of the phone call...but I'm just so pissed I can't even make light of it tonight.

IF Crimestoppers takes over...then I presume the designated donations for the billboard will be turned over to that group?

Excuse me:furious:...but unless Jennifer decided to go lay on the side of the road, nude and for months, after dumping her van and cell phone,and leaving her children:banghead: it is Foul Play...period. :rant:

Yes indeed -- even if (and a BIG if) she somehow died accidently, her body was dessicrated by being thrown nude over the embankment and left there at the mercy of wild animals for 2 1/2 months. That's illegal disposal of a body and that is foul play, not to mention impeding a police investigation during the same time period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico