*graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial media/ timeline thread **no discussion**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sorry I missed 10 minutes of testimony approx. . ..

somebody can psychological abuse by calling you a name and then say I don't meanthat . . . there becomes a consistency in the way someone is treated . . .

makes it difficult . .

In public speaking when I get a bad comment and people make a rude comment it doesn't feel good but they don't know me. . . they are not my friends or family so Idon't care what they think . . . when someone is a friend or family and they say bad things about me there is nothing worse than that - it hurts.

common risk factors such a range in that behavior and level of what people will do . . range in childhood history . . .

common risk marker someone coming from a traumatic or violent childhood
objection - may we approach?
you may

Children growing up in abusive homes . . . in abusive families . . do these children grow up to be abusers themselves . . . we don't have everyone in our programs.
objection - sustained
a child's personality does that make a difference?
objection
court will recess . . .until 10:45 tomorrow morning because the court has a matter to take up @ 10am.

Witness excused . . .. counsel was just sent to meet with the Judge in the hallway before leaving for the day.

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 1m
BREAKING #JodiArias news! Court clerk announces "unable to proceed today will reconvene tomorrow". #Arias

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 1m
Court is canceled for today. No reason given. It resumes tomorrow at 12:30 pm ET/9:30 am in Phoenix. #JodiArias

"Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 15s
Judge Stephens' judicial assistant said "We are unable to proceed today." No Arias trial today. No idea why--yet.
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More"

Jodi has a migraine and feels like she's gonna throw up breaking news -- I called it

Crystal Cruz ‏@CrystalCruz3TV 1m
#JodiArias is not feeling well today. Court cancelled today.

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 21s
Have 3 sources saying #JodiArias is I'll & that's reason for cancellation. No one will comment on #Arias in official capacity yet

Beth K. just reported that Jodi did not appear to be sick.

In the hearing this morning I saw she did not look sick either while she whispered to Jennifer on and off.

Another report as I type, Jodi didn't appear sick but Jennifer told someone as Jodi was being led out "I WANT HER TO TAKE HER MEDICINE".

Do we put it past the family to lie and claim a headache when maybe Jodi is being combative with her own council. She needs to take her mental meds maybe?

HLN reported that Wilmont walked JA out after pouring her a glass of water and said "I want her to take her medicine"

I went out to the br and heard Nurmi etc saying "if she feels dizzy..." As I walked back in...then court got canceled due to her migraine

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urbanzzzzz83
Back