Unedited Police Interrogation Videos of Jodi

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have to wonder if part of why she is being like this with Det. Blaney, is because she put the "recording device" on the table. :waitasec:

I found this so disturbing...I know the detective was like whoa!!! she was practically begging Jodi to go with any defense. She was like did he break promises to you? Take advantage?? how would you want to be portrayed?? What about your family? travis' family??? Like the lady was giving her all the outs and yet all she could think about was some shampoo. She is a very disturbed person. I hope her filthy feet never land outside again.

I know right! I thought ala Anthony was horrific -- but this is on an entirely different level.

"I know I can buy stuff in jail, like shampoo and stuff -- can you find out if my cash can go in my account".

Ummm...that would be the LAST thing on my mind. First off, I'd be there pi$$ing myself.

:what:

Mel

I have to wonder if part of why she is being like this with Det. Blaney, is because she put the "recording device" on the table. :waitasec:

That's a thought! I am not convinced JA didn't think there'd be cameras in the room though...

Video #5 from about 2:05 minute mark and for the next 50 seconds....that segment with Det. Flores is awesome. Every time I see it, I crack up. Her explanation about why she hesitates when he asks if she had anything to do with TA's death.

She's so animated. She's got her razzle dazzle going, and she's all giddy gosh and now she's shoveling the butterfuly effect at Det. Flores and he says something like "travis would still be alive if you'd never met him" and Jodi wide-eyed and awed that he gets it says "yeaaaah".

"Because you killed him!" replies Det. Flores. It takes her a split second to realize that he's mocking her ridiculousness.

I don't know why that cracks me up so much.

I'm having the exact same reaction. It shouldn't be a surprise at all, but it is. Detective Blaney was hitting the right spots, playing into Jodi's narcissism, telling her how wonderful she is..blah blah blah but once she started talking about comforting Travis' family, giving them closure, helping them, Jodi clammed right up. Can't have the spot light off her, ya know! :furious:

She blew it when she told JA that the family wanted to know what happened and that JA had all the power and control. She still has it IMO.

@ 21:00 in #10 (I think) might have been #6

the killer had some weird choices of song to sing. why sing these songs . I'll like to think that in those choices of her songs she was saying she killed him and he is in a good place now. indirectly saying the angels wil take good care of him while she will have good memories of Travis. she is cold ,so cold.

Lady Detective doesn't give JA any time to think of lies to answer all her questions. I bet JA felt like her mom was lecturing her - just going on and on and on. Flores asked short/ simple questions which JA could answer. Lady Detective tends to make statements. JA probably doesn't even know if she's supposed to be commenting!

What I also find 'interesting' is that LD and Det Flores both ask JA questions about if things got out of control, how she wants to be portrayed, if there were other people involved etc? I can't help but think these allowed her to spin her story. I guess that's part of the interrogation technique??

I take back my criticism of Det Blaney. By the end of the 8th video, JA says she wishes she could turn back time, and she does begin to talk about the feelings it wasn't. Credit due IMO

The copies I was given had poor audio. I boosted it as much as I could with the software I have.

Maybe try viewing Tawni Dilly's Youtube. Took me weeks to get the videos and only took her a couple hours to rip them off without credit or anything.

That sucks. Sorry to hear that! The clips I've seen of hers have big copyright marks on them.

I thought it was interesting to hear the female detective. I think she noticed how shallow JA is and went for it. I think she really got under JA's skin with some of her comments like "I guess you aren't as smart as I thought" and "for once, think of someone other than yourself." She definitely didn't have the patience Detective Flores has. I think one of my favorite parts was when he said "You don't want the prosecutor to interpret this his own way. I've worked with him before, he's very good at what he does." He wasn't kidding!

At first when I watched the video where Detective Flores asked her if someone else was there I was like noooooo don't ask her that! You could practically see the wheels spinning in her head after that. I think it was good though. She took it and ran with it and he can prove she lies.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk 2

:eek: In video 11, starting at about 27:80 I think she is saying that her dad had to go to the hospital for a panic attack the day she was arrested. She goes on to say they have trouble getting his heart rate down. She isn't the cause of it. It doesn't matter though - He has had a long life. :eek:

At first when I watched the video where Detective Flores asked her if someone else was there I was like noooooo don't ask her that! You could practically see the wheels spinning in her head after that. I think it was good though. She took it and ran with it and he can prove she lies.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk 2
JA's interview with Det Blaney is really telling. JA goes quiet whenever Det Blaney hits the mark and JA doesn't know what she should say, such as when Det Blaney asks if TA was happy she turned up that day.

OK I took WAY too many notes!

11:17 I'm a photographer. I communicate through picturesyes YOU did! she said this BEFORE she knew Det FLores recovered her pics guys!
27:00 Rachael, Brenda, Tiffany all didn't want to "room" with her.
She ended up with Shannon. (in first month)
same ward but she could attend another, Travis freaked. She didn't know about Lisa.
sad day when your bf won't allow you in his ward!
16:10 Oct 2007 john tells her Travis is "really dating", looking for a wife.
21:50 Had no idea she had moved so close to Travis. She has a bad sense of direction
26:00 Got lost, bad timing excuse for why she was late to utah
1:44 Travis would not allow shower pics to be taken
9:30 Friends of Travis said you had a "fatal attraction"
11:30 I still have those pants at my house (maybe they got some forensics from them if the same pants? this is my question
29:07 I stayed inside a Travis' he didn't want people to see me. They never saw me except for when I walked the dog. :waitasec: I had blond hair.
29:45 You know all rental cars have factory GPS? Ja says REALLY?
Yes we have a solid case against you.

2:00 JA says camera evidence very compelling but they can be altered by date and time stamp...
6:33 I had nothing to do with it, I feel responsible
8:00 I have a camera in storage maybe Travis used an old memory card of mine in his camera. We transferred my pics to his camera.
Memory cards were interchangable.
16:15 whoever did this. I'll be sitting in jail and she will be sitting pretty somewhere glad it wasn't them.
17:47 Did you kill Travis? No I had nothing to do with it. I feel responsible.I could have prevented it somehow.

Reason for time delay to UTAH
really bad sense of direction got lost bad luck

21:10 Ran out of gas, it was warm. I was totally stranded and i was like a sitting duck. I had already slept so I read for a bit. Ate snacks and started organizing my car, you know getting trash together.... found my charger under the seat plugged my phone in. No reception how did she "escape" the desert?
21:42 I never saw his camera. Never touched it.
22:50 he bought it in early March. (my question on his blog didn't he post buying a new camera in April?)
27:00 kicked the dog it ran away and never came back worst experience of my life I need to find the dog and apologize. I love, love love animals.
31:00 Det Flores says he knew within 30secs to a min JA was guilty she doesn't act right. he says "ya know Jodi it's not like it is on TV.Nothing like that at all.48 hours intake in jail is almost like it is on TV

7:00 are you crying because feeling the reality?
No. I am going to POTENTIALLY miss out on a lot of stuff.
8:40 It's not fair! I know he is fine now and he is doing great and this it's just temporary for his family.
:eek::eek::eek:
Sniffs her hair...
25:44 singing Holy Night she sings he? knows the angels voices Ha Ha "
Then sings " He knows our needs "

DUPER'S DELIGHT RIGHT HERE IMO
26:06 CD rom is broken not working right wants mom to have pics of siblings from her camera.
29:00 asks about her journals

You need to tell family. be like the good qualities you saw in Travis.48 hours mug shot smile like Travis
19:26 were the shower pictures of Travis naked?
He was always private about taking his showers. I couldn't see the shower form his room.
21:16 Jodi you have the power and control here... you should tell the family
because once you leave here you will no longer have control.

and... something about when Travis was shot she heard a "ring"
Since when do guns "ring"???

Sorry I stayed up all night and I have egads of typos I KNOW but this is what stood out to me and most I had not heard.:seeya:

This woman is a walking, talking, lying, stealing, murdering CONTRADICTION!

The copies I was given had poor audio. I boosted it as much as I could with the software I have.

Maybe try viewing Tawni Dilly's Youtube. Took me weeks to get the videos and only took her a couple hours to rip them off without credit or anything.

:blowkiss: Thanks again David, for going through the trouble of obtaining the interrogation tapes and taking the time to upload them for us!!
:yourock:

:snooty:She is a rip off queen, yet has the nerve to ask for credit on her videos :rolleyes:

Proof of premeditation???

Video #1
Not knowing Det Flores had recovered pics from the memory card...

11:17 "I'm a photographer. I communicate through pictures."

Is the the understatement of the year or what?

Hehehe....surprise surprise..just came on to post about these unedited tapes and now I see there is a thread....cool.

I'm 148:15 into the first day....is this amazing or what?

Trying to curl her eyelashes with her fingers. Now she is rummaging through the room, singing..oh crap..here comes " o holy night"

What a freak..now she's laughing."good golly.

:blowkiss: Thanks again David, for going through the trouble of obtaining the interrogation tapes and taking the time to upload them for us!!
:yourock:

:snooty:She is a rip off queen, yet has the nerve to ask for credit on her videos :rolleyes:

I'm watching them on huff post..thank you David !!!,

Good thing (not) she is not a smoker...after one hour I'd be like..."gimme a cig I'll tell you everything".

Video #1
Not knowing Det Flores had recovered pics from the memory card...

11:17 "I'm a photographer. I communicate through pictures."

Is the the understatement of the year or what?

I still can't get over when he shows her that photo and shes like uh it looks like me?

Seriously? :(floorlaugh:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

David - I just checked out Tawnidilly's interrogation video uploads and she gives you credit there now.

Hehehe....surprise surprise..just came on to post about these unedited tapes and now I see there is a thread....cool.

I'm 148:15 into the first day....is this amazing or what?

Trying to curl her eyelashes with her fingers. Now she is rummaging through the room, singing..oh crap..here comes " o holy night"

What a freak..now she's laughing."good golly.

Did you catch the duping delight "ha ha" ?
Video #5
25:44 "he knows angels voices.. Ha ha"
Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member