Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sheriff's office website has a guestbook where no-one has posted a comment since June 2011. I would have thought that polite suggestions from locals about any possible improvements to the website would be welcomed there. I want to post myself but, being in Germany, fear it may not have the impact opinions from a local might have.

http://www.chenangosheriff.us/

The Sheriff's office website has a guestbook where no-one has posted a comment since June 2011. I would have thought that polite suggestions from locals about any possible improvements to the website would be welcomed there. I want to post myself but, being in Germany, fear it may not have the impact opinions from a local might have.

http://www.chenangosheriff.us/

I saw that too and thought much the same thing. Then I wondered if that pesky FB "glitch" was deleting comments.

I think that would be a federal offence to interfere with a LE website? Not sure, but I wouldn't like to be the one to test the theory!

Did anyone happen to get a screen shot of that posting Jennifer made to Runner's World about running with fibromyalgia? (It's apparently been deleted -- can we guess who did that?) I'm trying to remember what she said about meds - as in what meds she was taking, and what supplements.

Have compiled a list of about 10 meds that are FDA approved for treatment of fibromyalgia, and starting to go through them. Would help if we knew which one(s) she was using. The very first one I looked at was pretty scary. Could be fatal in even a small overdose, could have fatal reaction with another med, and could cause seizures if stopped abruptly.

Did anyone happen to get a screen shot of that posting Jennifer made to Runner's World about running with fibromyalgia? (It's apparently been deleted -- can we guess who did that?) I'm trying to remember what she said about meds - as in what meds she was taking, and what supplements.

Have compiled a list of about 10 meds that are FDA approved for treatment of fibromyalgia, and starting to go through them. Would help if we knew which one(s) she was using. The very first one I looked at was pretty scary. Could be fatal in even a small overdose, could have fatal reaction with another med, and could cause seizures if stopped abruptly.

A few mentioned here:

https://www.facebook.com/Autoimmunity/posts/10151183211916189

..waiting is not uncommon.

For those of us waiting in the already declared murder (MOD WAS released) case of Julia Niswender we are also awaiting tox reports and investigative details. It is MUCH like this case in that everyone wants an answer but there is little to nothing coming out from LE. What does that mean? Are they not working? No! It does not mean that.. It means that what they know is not shared with us as the public and soon enough maybe it will be. In Julia's case we have been waiting WELL BEYOND THE 6 MO MARK.. that tox was to come back and we wait to hear more.

In Jennifer's case let us all just breathe and know that 1) she was found 2) there will be details from that find but it takes time AND 3) once all those details are known it may even take MORE TIME but eventually all will be known (what can be known).

Jennifer's community seems so very active and concerned as to what happened to her. I am pretty sure that someday very soon we will all know what happened to her. I do not see apathy but a community united. A community wanting to do more.. a community wanting answers.

We are all here for one cause and that is Jennifer.

These answers will come folks. We just need to hang in there.

We went out the first Saturday after she went missing ... They were suppose to hunt that day, but ended up helping all day. There are other types of hunting as well ... then fishing started right after that. These guys put a lot of time into hiking around when they could have been hunting and fishing,they covered a lot of ground all for a Thank You! Bless them all

And that first week would have been the best time to find her! Before the snow set in!

:tyou:

..waiting is not uncommon.

For those of us waiting in the already declared murder (MOD WAS released) case of Julia Niswender we are also awaiting tox reports and investigative details. It is MUCH like this case in that everyone wants an answer but there is little to nothing coming out from LE. What does that mean? Are they not working? No! It does not mean that.. It means that what they know is not shared with us as the public and soon enough maybe it will be. In Julia's case we have been waiting WELL BEYOND THE 6 MO MARK.. that tox was to come back and we wait to hear more.

In Jennifer's case let us all just breathe and know that 1) she was found 2) there will be details from that find but it takes time AND 3) once all those details are known it may even take MORE TIME but eventually all will be known (what can be known).

Jennifer's community seems so very active and concerned as to what happened to her. I am pretty sure that someday very soon we will all know what happened to her. I do not see apathy but a community united. A community wanting to do more.. a community wanting answers.

We are all here for one cause and that is Jennifer.

These answers will come folks. We just need to hang in there.

Besides the fact that Julia was found murdered the same day Jen went missing, what I find interesting in her case is that LE made some statements.

However, Lt. Deric Gress said police would not release more information about how Niswender died or who might have killed her.

“To release more information could jeopardize the integrity of the case,” Gress said. “We talked it over with detectives. We can’t do that right now, so we’re not going to do that right now. It could jeopardize how we go forward from here. We understand the public’s concerns, but we owe it to the family and to Julia to do it the right way.”

VERY nicely said! Thanks for sharing this case, nurse!

Can't help but feel a little guilty for wanting some answers, especially given the example above.

http://www.annarbor.com/news/ypsila...ls-not-being-released-to-protect-investigati/

I think hesitant to talk about, uneasy to express an opinion about what they think may have happened is accurate. Small towns are a whole different world, when compared to cities.
In a city where crime is more often in the news and violence is all around, it makes a person desensitized to it.
In small towns, as mentioned here, everyone knows or is related to everyone else. My belief is that the people who are close enough to the couple ( Jennifer, Remy)to know, would not even want to think that a spouse, someone they know could do anything this awful. Throw in what we read here and other sites about hacking and threats, it creates a culture of fear.
Fear because you don't want to believe it and fear because if a community member could do this to someone they loved, what can they do to someone who just made them really mad!
Oh, and with a LE agency that hasn't shown itself to be particularly on the ball about the big stuff, do you trust them to deal with your complaint of hacking or harassment?

Small towns area whole different world.
:twocents:

:goodpost: (highlight added by me)

Jennifer should have been listed as MISSING ENDANGERED if her meds were left at home.:furious:

Stopping Cymbalta abruptly could cause seizures and confusion among other things.

(not sure if "missing endangered" is correct wording...but something to the effect)

The starting dose for Cymbalta (for Fibromyalgia) is 30 mg, and can be increased to 60 mg. Most docs won't give more than that.

1000 mg can cause coma or death.

What if someone snuck a high dose of Cymbalta into Jennifer's food or drink that morning?

Tox screens would reveal Cymbalta, but that would be expected. Would it show an unusually high dose?

Also, a fatal reaction can occur if Cymbalta is taken along with an MAOI (which include some of the older anti-depressants). What if someone slipped an MAOI med (say, a couple pills from someone else's medicine cabinet) into Jenn's food or drink?

I suppose both would show up on a tox screen, but would lab folks be aware of that potentially fatal interaction between the two?? I suppose they would?

The starting dose for Cymbalta (for Fibromyalgia) is 30 mg, and can be increased to 60 mg. Most docs won't give more than that.

1000 mg can cause coma or death.

What if someone snuck a high dose of Cymbalta into Jennifer's food or drink that morning?

Tox screens would reveal Cymbalta, but that would be expected. Would it show an unusually high dose?

Also, a fatal reaction can occur if Cymbalta is taken along with an MAOI (which include some of the older anti-depressants). What if someone slipped an MAOI med (say, a couple pills from someone else's medicine cabinet) into Jenn's food or drink?

I suppose both would show up on a tox screen, but would lab folks be aware of that potentially fatal interaction between the two?? I suppose they would?

I do take Cymbalta, and i did start on a 30 mg dose. I went 4 days at one time without it and all i wanted to do is cry for no reason when i took the 60 mg dose for 8 onths, i didn't think it was a big deal but i would never stop it like that again! Mine are capsule form which you could probaly take apart and put into something. I would think it would foat in liquid though, usless it was warm maybe, MOO

Were Jen's medical issues recent? That post on facebook was from 2012... Any possibility that her issues came from poisoning over time?

Were Jen's medical issues recent? That post on facebook was from 2012... Any possibility that her issues came from poisoning over time?

MOO but I think if she was poisoned it wasn't over time, if he had poisoned or been overdosing her over time he would have had no control over when she actually died, so she could have died when he wasn't present or when the kids were there.

I really do not think Jen's medication resulted in her death but I looked up side effects and found this interesting about Cymbalta...

While patients who take Cymbalta for depression typically lose weight, there is a potential for weight increases in patients who take the drug for fibromyalgia, according to RxList. Doctors have not discerned the reasons for this discrepancy.

I do take Cymbalta, and i did start on a 30 mg dose. I went 4 days at one time without it and all i wanted to do is cry for no reason when i took the 60 mg dose for 8 onths, i didn't think it was a big deal but i would never stop it like that again! Mine are capsule form which you could probaly take apart and put into something. I would think it would foat in liquid though, usless it was warm maybe, MOO

Oh good!! I was hoping someone would happen to have Cymbalta. Could you take one apart and see if the taste is very bitter? I was thinking it could possibly have been mixed into some food. Although with GR apparently leaving kitchen duties up to Jenn...unlikely.

Jennifer also mentioned taking supplements, and those often come in capsule form. What if some of her supplement capsules were emptied out, and the Cymbalta powder put in (or alternatively some med from the MAOI family)?

You know...those very same thoughts (about poisoning over time) have been occuring to me. She seemed to have quite a laundry list of various ailments.

Someone just reminded me that GR's mother has epilepsy, and also ES (EB)'s daughter. That person has been investigating interactions between Cymbalta and various seizure meds.

That reminded me that many people with epilepsy have concurrent depression, so often are also prescribed anti-depressants. Cymbalta mixed with anti-depressants in the MAOI family could be fatal (even at normal dosage), so her doctor would not have prescribed those for Jennifer. But a drug in the MAOI family could very easily be sitting in the medicine cabinet at the Ramsaran home in Yonkers.

A drug overdose or toxic interaction would not need to kill -- just put her into a drowsy or confused state so that she could be easily suffocated (pillow, plastic bag) or put her into enough of a coma so that her body could be left on the side of the road and she would succomb to hyperthermia (weather was blustery that day -- it would have been in the 30's at the higher elevation of Center Road, and it dropped down to the 20's that night).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip