Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
People with Epilepsy are often prescribed a "rescue med" (in addition to their daily meds) by their neurologist in case of a seizure that lasts longer than 3 to 5 minutes, or several seizures back to back.

The 3 most common are all in the benzodiazepine family --
-Diazepam/Valium
-Clonazepam/Klonopen
-Clobazam/Fresium/Onfi

They can be given in pill form (very tiny), in tabs that melt under the tongue, or rectally.

All 3 of these medications can cause a person to become extremely drowsy (especially if the person isn't used to them), and higher doses can induce deep sleep. High doses can also suppress respiration, and an overdose could induce coma, and rarely, even death.

There's an extremely high chance that one of these meds is in the medicine cabinet in Yonkers Ramsaran home, <modsnip>
Since this type of drug is generally kept for emergency purposes, if some went missing, it might not be noticed immediately.

Bear thought if the day: Think outside of the box....I'll leave it at that.

Oh good!! I was hoping someone would happen to have Cymbalta. Could you take one apart and see if the taste is very bitter? I was thinking it could possibly have been mixed into some food. Although with GR apparently leaving kitchen duties up to Jenn...unlikely.

Jennifer also mentioned taking supplements, and those often come in capsule form. What if some of her supplement capsules were emptied out, and the Cymbalta powder put in (or alternatively some med from the MAOI family)?

Abigal i took one apart this morning and it is not bitter, and it reminds me of little white candy sprinkles you would use to decorate a cake with. They do not desolve quickly either i had some in my mouth for about 5 minutes and they still didn't desolve.

Abigal i took one apart this morning and it is not bitter, and it reminds me of little white candy sprinkles you would use to decorate a cake with. They do not desolve quickly either i had some in my mouth for about 5 minutes and they still didn't desolve.

:cheers: to nansbabes for investigating!

Hmmm....if they're not dissolving quickly, maybe they are micro-encapsulated for time-release or so they don't irritate the stomach. But...if they don't dissolve, then they couldn't have been put in her tea.

Maybe...if they aren't bitter, they could have been cooked in something? But...it would have to be something that only Jennifer would eat, and not the kids...and...I just can't envision GR cooking anything. Or...if Jenn really was dieting...maybe she was eating something that no one else was eating...like, plain low-fat yogurt or something -- it seems like it would have to be something she ate for breakfast...

I am in the penalty box again. I know what I did wrong, but a very valid point is

GR isn't a big guy and if he attacked me, he would leave with marks, whether he won or not.(maybe police didn't check for marks?) I believe there is a good chance jenn was drugged! Or possibly poisoned.IMO

I would have had to of been drugged for GR to walk away without a scratch, but like I said above, maybe no one looked ... my opinion

What I would like to see is an article in The Evening Sun (because it is the local paper and they've done VERY LITTLE on this case) where a reporter talks with Jen's sister and parents and tells us what Jen was like - a human interest story that gives us a glimpse into Jen's personality and what family meant to her, especially her children. And that she would never leave her children voluntarily (as we've heard from others including GR). Then a few lines about where the case stands...currently waiting on tox results; the probability of foul play so ANY info out there should be called into the sheriff and will be kept confidential.

ETA: Human Interest Story: In journalism, a human interest story is a feature story that discusses a person or people in an emotional way.[1] It presents people and their problems, concerns, or achievements in a way that brings about interest or sympathy in the reader or viewer.

For those of you that want to request a human interest story of Jennifer to be printed in the Evening Sun (but you wish to do it anonymously), go to the following link for their online 30 seconds and enter a short request...something like 'Human Interest Story needed about Jennifer Ramsaran. Interview sister & parents. Keep in public eye!'

http://www.evesun.com/30seconds/submit/

I would think if MANY of us make this request daily they will get the message. I did one yesterday and plan to do it everyday until I see a story printed. I believe they will get tired of seeing these clog up their 30 seconds inbox. It's worth a shot! Join me in this effort please.

Do we know the parents/sister definitely want to do an interview? I worry they may not feel able to, for various reasons, and pressure from the media might be unwanted.

If we are thinking outside the box then what are everyones thoughts as to what could have happened if GR had nothing to do with this. How will we react if LE comes back and says JR died after she left the house and that there is no evidence GR was involved. Circumstantial and anecdotal evidence aside, can we even come up with any alternate scenarios? I think we would all be shocked, but what if the police make an arrest of a local who saw JR that morning and something happened and they dumped her? We have to entertain this and be prepared for a potential shocker from left field, IMO. Truth is usually stranger than fiction and things are not always as they seem. Thoughts?

We can only speculate with what we know thru the media and law enforcement, I know its very frustrating having to wait but we have no suspects or POI's at this time and we can not discuss anyone as such.

Rumor is not allowed. Sorry everyone. We have to stick with what we know at this time.

Ima

If we are thinking outside the box then what are everyones thoughts as to what could have happened if GR had nothing to do with this. How will we react if LE comes back and says JR died after she left the house and that there is no evidence GR was involved. Circumstantial and anecdotal evidence aside, can we even come up with any alternate scenarios? I think we would all be shocked, but what if the police make an arrest of a local who saw JR that morning and something happened and they dumped her? We have to entertain this and be prepared for a potential shocker from left field, IMO. Truth is usually stranger than fiction and things are not always as they seem. Thoughts?

I understand what you are saying but i really don't have any ideas of who else it could be for no one else has acted the way he does. I guess if it comes out he did not do this to her then i'll have to eat crow

It's just my opinion, but I don't think tox reports are going to reveal any coma-inducing levels of medications at all. Or anything like that. The location of Jennifer's body, the fact it was unclothed, and her phone and car were in different locations......plus her husband saying she left, fully-dressed, to go shopping; it looks like foul play to me, nothing more and nothing less. Had she been in any sort of distressed or disorientated state before she left, I'm sure her husband would have mentioned it. He mentioned many other things.

Am I allowed to mention that a reward fund was begun and cancelled on one of Jennifer's fb pages? This is kind of what was bothering me about pressuring for media interviews with family. Unless we know for certain they want that....

I wish we knew if Jennifer's death is being investigated as a homicide. I tried looking up the names of homicide detectives on the Sherrif's website, but I couldn't even find the homicide department. Does anyone know the names and department of the detectives leading the investigation into Jennifer's death? Or if anyone has asked them if they are investigating Jennifer's death as a possible homicide? Forensic searches really lead me to believe they are.

nanasbabes, please don't eat crow yet. I don't think you'll ever have the need.

Do we know the parents/sister definitely want to do an interview? I worry they may not feel able to, for various reasons, and pressure from the media might be unwanted.

Did a post get removed that said the parents/sister wanted to do an interview?

I didn't see that. I highly doubt they would, but that's just my opinion.

It's just my opinion, but I don't think tox reports are going to reveal any coma-inducing levels of medications at all. Or anything like that. The location of Jennifer's body, the fact it was unclothed, and her phone and car were in different locations......plus her husband saying she left, fully-dressed, to go shopping; it looks like foul play to me, nothing more and nothing less. Had she been in any sort of distressed or disorientated state before she left, I'm sure her husband would have mentioned it. He mentioned many other things.

Am I allowed to mention that a reward fund was begun and cancelled on one of Jennifer's fb pages? This is kind of what was bothering me about pressuring for media interviews with family. Unless we know for certain they want that....

I wish we knew if Jennifer's death is being investigated as a homicide. I tried looking up the names of homicide detectives on the Sherrif's website, but I couldn't even find the homicide department. Does anyone know the names and department of the detectives leading the investigation into Jennifer's death? Or if anyone has asked them if they are investigating Jennifer's death as a possible homicide? Forensic searches really lead me to believe they are.

nanasbabes, please don't eat crow yet. I don't think you'll ever have the need.

Who is pressuring the family to do a media interview?

Lt. Rich Cobb is the investigator leading the case. I don't think there even is a "homicide department."

Thinking outside the medicine box.....

Who is pressuring the family to do a media interview?

Lt. Rich Cobb is the investigator leading the case. I don't think there even is a "homicide department."

I seriously wish we could get law enforcement to make public contact regarding this case. Anything, even if only to say something like, "We have a young mother that was found naked and dead. We believe it could be foul play." Let us know they are doing something, even if it is just reminding people we just lost a local mother. JMO

Did a post get removed that said the parents/sister wanted to do an interview?

I didn't see that. I highly doubt they would, but that's just my opinion.
Zwiebel asked this earlier:

"Do we know the parents/sister definitely want to do an interview? I worry they may not feel able to, for various reasons, and pressure from the media might be unwanted."

I seriously wish we could get law enforcement to make public contact regarding this case. Anything, even if only to say something like, "We have a young mother that was found naked and dead. We believe it could be foul play." Let us know they are doing something, even if it is just reminding people we just lost a local mother. JMO

I agree! I wonder what would happen if locals put the pressure on LE for an update? It might be ignored or brushed off at first, but if citizens continued to voice their concerns, would LE finally listen? IMO, the community has a right to know SOMETHING. I can't see anything positive about brushing something this big under the rug. JMO.

I understand what you are saying but i really don't have any ideas of who else it could be for no one else has acted the way he does. I guess if it comes out he did not do this to her then i'll have to eat crow
If he didn't do this, imo, he knows who did.
His behavior puts him in this up to his eyeballs, whether his hands got dirty or not.

I agree! I wonder what would happen if locals put the pressure on LE for an update? It might be ignored or brushed off at first, but if citizens continued to voice their concerns, would LE finally listen? IMO, the community has a right to know SOMETHING. I can't see anything positive about brushing something this big under the rug. JMO.
If this were my community, i'd be at the Sheriff's Dept. Door, until I get answers.
How the Hell does this community KNOW that they are safe, w/no info and an obvious murder? They Don't know!
I say get out there and make some noise, insist that CC Sheriff make a statement already!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip