MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY CARP.

Is this him???

http://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/MI9547361/Thomas-Andrew-Hicks.html

9547361.jpg

I recall that Tim Miller was gobsmacked when the Anthonys were uncooperative about searching for a deceased Caylee. He said that was the opposite reaction of most families who are grateful for any assistance they can get.

I haven't heard the family say one way or the other, just going on what the police chief said. I don't think it's like NSPD is wanting to search and the family is refusing. I doubt they have an actual say anyway. It sounds more like they have just discussed it and tabled it for now. If and when there is a search, they will need something specific because like I said before, this will not be an easy area to seearch.

Can someone do a side by side comparrison? Thanks!

That man is linked to the address., I believe.

Someone needs to call LE right now. He is a dead ringer, IMO. But, let LE handle it. OMG

:eek: :eek: :eek:

LE has been notified....

His mom/gma has the town and country, he also has a silver van, but a diff model....but yeah I think we got him

Police said they are looking into it..

^^This guy spent 8 years in prison for rape already

I feel better because when I first saw him and the van I didnt know him or his identity, just his resemblance to the sketch and the van-

So it was re-assuring to find his identity as a sex offender-

I think he looks closer to the sketch in real life

huh? Crooked nose, pointier chin - eyes not too close together.

Eyebrows, height, weight and age are a possibility, but I don't see an exact match with the eyes, and his hair is different. He is wearing red, though. I m sure LE has already spoken with him.

Thank you! That's what I thought but for the life of me I can't find it again. So thank you for letting me know I'm not going crazy!

So would you then agree this guy knew what he was doing? Knew where the light switches were and had to have been in the store prior that evening to turn the lights off out back in order to hide what he was about to do?

I really believe this guy is local and knew the inside of that store. JMO

Not Necessarily! He could have thrown a rock and broke the light.

I feel better because when I first saw him and the van I didnt know him or his identity, just his resemblance to the sketch and the van-

Thank you cards18 for calling this in and then coming here to update us.
:yourock:

I am praying Jessica is alive and she can be brought home tonight!
jmo

Are you meeting the police somewhere? Is that still Muskegon County or Fremont PD area?

At this point they could probably stand on the road of both his residence and his mothers with cadaver dogs for a hit...hate to suggest that, but it's an objective likelihood-

I haven't been on here in a few days, but has LL been cleared? I saw that his 19 year old GF is commenting on the Find Jessica page. J/w. If this isn't allowed I apologize.

O/T
I just hope she knows who she is marrying...Tier 3 violent offender. In Mickey Shunick's case the RSO was engaged and the fiance knew nothing about it IIRC.
I would feel bad for her if she doesn't know.

No to meeting anyone...they said they would add my updates to the report (I called a couple times non-emergency, didnt know his identity as a sex offender, so it was a tough call)

I did call back and inform them of him being a sex offender though

Not sure what jurisdiction that actually falls under in the holton area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members