a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Per Beth Karas who talked to JM he's ready to start immediately- could be his afternoon if a verdict this am

Thanks Katie!! Love the pic of you girls I know you are ready for what's coming and am glad you can be in court. Blessings to you, The Alexander family, friends, supporters, Juan and all court staff, Det. Flores and all LE.

Arizona revised statutes Ttitle 13 criminal code section 13-752
Sentences of death, life impriisonment or natural life imposition, sentencing procedures, definitions

Excerpt:

C. If the trier of fact finds the defendant guilty of first degree murder, the trier of fact shall then immediately determine whether one or more alleged aggravating circumstances have been proven. This proceeding is the aggravation phase of the sentencing proceeding.

http://law.onecle.com/arizona/criminal-code/13-752.html

DT :seeya:

Hey KCL just got back from a short mission in Afghanistan. I wanted to let you know you have a twin, a sweet lady who I worked with over there, and I began calling her KCL.

My DH kept me informed of the trial since I have been gone and wanted me to thankyou for your dedication and courtroom information.

Just to let everyone know in talking with troops stationed in Afghan and even the Afghan interpreters sp? (brain is a little foggy) Jodi Arias has gone international. She is hated for sure all over the world!

Love you KCL and thanks to PASA and Katie for the dedication and support for the Alexander Family. JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS!

Thank you , thank you , thank you, standing ovation thank you for your service. It is because of you we get to enjoy the freedoms of the American justice system. You can bet your life the good Americans on the jury who themselves , or their brothers, fathers sons or daughters are serving or have served, to a great personal expense....are thoroughly disgusted with Jodi Arias claiming PTSD. No one was remotely upset with Juan Martinez when he threw the book at her for that crap, and at Samuels. It was vile. It was spitting in the face of our veterans. Everybody was cheering Juan on, because it was not just a lie, it was overtly, un-American. They deserved it! Murder one for her, and may Samuels never work again.

God bless , you , God bless your family, all of our troops, may be bring them all back home safely and may God bless the United States of America. We will never forget!:welcome3:

Websleuths 4jayhawks and the rest of the gang on the rooftop

(frame effects NOT done by me)

Hi there, can you post that amazing photo of Steven's tattoo on his wrist that says Travis? I want to keep that, forever. I am not sure if it was Katie who had that pic or you?

R. Subject to section 13-751, subsection B, a victim has the right to be present at the aggravation phase and to present any information that is relevant to the proceeding. A victim has the right to be present and to present information at the penalty phase. At the penalty phase, the victim may present information about the murdered person and the impact of the murder on the victim and other family members and may submit a victim impact statement in any format to the trier of fact.

http://law.onecle.com/arizona/criminal-code/13-752.html

For a person I never knew, I will never forget Travis. He has touched my life. I am thankful for getting to "know" him and his family. That he touched so many lives in his short few years is a testament to him. I would say to Travis that we all are sorry for how his life ended, but his memory lives on.

I am going to take one for the team. I will go out shopping, away from TV, internet, and since I do not text, texts.

This will ensure a verdict being made.

Justice for Travis and all his loved ones. Justice for all.

Hi there, can you post that amazing photo of Steven's tattoo on his wrist that says Travis? I want to keep that, forever. I am not sure if it was Katie who had that pic or you?

I took that pic (with his permission). I'll find it for you (or maybe News Junkie has it?).

All right, peeps, I'm going to take the brunt of waiting from you. Having seen every moment of the trial and sat at home all day yesterday on tenterhooks, I have to go to a crucial eye appointment at the exact time the jury is due back. Under normal conditions, I would have rescheduled, but there are no openings until the middle of June. At that time, I will be somewhere along the Norwegian coast, enjoying the fjords. I sure want to get the scar tissue from around one of my lens implants zapped so I can see everything perfectly!

This is a virtual guarantee that the verdict will come in today!

Thanks for taking one for the team, Carolina!

Two predictions:

Juror 3, Housewife, is the foreperson

Jodi Arias will speak at mitigation as early as tomorrow.

this trial has been long, so the jury has a lot of bantering to do about all they have heard and seen,some may be for JA some against. Hard to guess why it would take more time or less time to give their verdict.
I at least hope for LWP

RBM

Sorry, websurfer, can't go with you there. It has to be 100% death penalty for me. As I've said before, I've felt sick at my stomach since yesterday because of the delay in an immediate DP verdict in this case.

I am so upset to think this evil person will ever be allowed to live. I pray that there will be Justice For Travis, and I don't want to be negative, but I was certain this case was a slam dunk.

Aw... a very Happy Birthday Steven Alexander. I hope nothing less then a verdict for his birthday. Murder 1 with a big blue ribbon around it.

I took that pic (with his permission). I'll find it for you (or maybe News Junkie has it?).

I have a full graphical dossier on you! LOL (I am not a stalker, she sent me 99% of what I have the other 1% were screen caps!) :floorlaugh:

All right, peeps, I'm going to take the brunt of waiting from you. Having seen every moment of the trial and sat at home all day yesterday on tenterhooks, I have to go to a crucial eye appointment at the exact time the jury is due back. Under normal conditions, I would have rescheduled, but there are no openings until the middle of June. At that time, I will be somewhere along the Norwegian coast, enjoying the fjords. I sure want to get the scar tissue from around one of my lens implants zapped so I can see everything perfectly!

This is a virtual guarantee that the verdict will come in today!

Ooooh, Carolina Moon I am so excited for you. Are you from Norway? Have you been before?

My entire Dad's side of the family is scattered around Oslo and Sweden. My dad came here at 19 for some military training, went back to Norway where my sister was born 17 months before me, then came back to the states (permanently) around the time I was born in Colorado. He is the only child in his family here.

We still have the farm my grandmother was born on, a cabin in a town called Flisa, near Finnskogen (Finnforest) my family has owned since the early 1900's and the apartment in Oslo my grandparents lived in before they passed away.

Have an amazing time... it is magical and wonderful there.

My husband and I at some point are going to do the Hurtigruten cruise up the coast from Oslo to the northern tip of Norway for the Northern lights and then a train trip back to Oslo- magnificent. My husbands family is from Sweden.

We will have verdict and peace well before then! Have fun!

I'll be shocked and extremely disappointed if JA doesn't get the DP. If ever a case deserved it...

Blessings to Travis's family and friends, and to our court watchers. :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member