Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubles down on the pedo accusations .. unreal. Says about 6-7 mins in that he fantasised about 12 year old girls and that's the definition of a pedophile. DP.

But ..yet..she still hoped to remain friends with him. She still calls him an abuser and a pedophile...but she wanted to keep her "friendship"...crazytown!

ahhhh

Jodi's twitter account has been closed down.

:floorlaugh:

snipped

May 8, 2013

One ex-boyfriend of Jodi Arias speaks out
Ex-flame of Jodi Arias reacts to her conviction for first-degree murder, details a prison letter she sent to him

Thank you Ann! This Ryan Burns interview is great. I didn't realize how important Ryan was to the prosecution. He gave them a lot of incriminating evidence, like the up-side-down license plate.

KPHO replayed the verdict from 4 different camera angles in its entirety for about 45 minutes after verdict was read. That is the stream I watched the trial on. Maybe someone will post the different camera angles on YouTube. It was great seeing all the angles, even the judge and judge asst who read the verdict. Just a FYI for the upcoming announcements for ya!!!

Does anyone have a link to the verdict from 4 different camera angels - showing the courtroom 45 minutes after the verdict was read?

I've looked on youtube and the KPHO website and could not find it. I also looked at CroackerQueens page, and, did not see it.

This does not mean the 45 minutes after the verdict is read and 4 different camera angels is not there - it just means I have not been able to find it.

Thank you in advance to the person that is able to help find this!

Justice for Travis Alexander has been rendered!

Do you know where I can find the clip you're talking about?

It's different from this right? Searcy: I was completely shocked - YouTube

I saw Gus on Judge Judy and also watched a boring, self-promoting power point presentation of his for PPL. He is such a nasty *advertiser censored* sapien, and I don't see how he can show his face ANYWHERE in public anymore.
I feel similarly about JW and KN. If they care about redeeming their reputation and careers, they should start by apologizing profusely as soon as their legal ties with The Convict officially severs...

Gus Searcy Last night

http://piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com/

ahhhh

Jodi's twitter account has been closed down.

:floorlaugh:

Is it against the law now for Donovan and Jodi to have contact since both are convicted criminals? Wonder if twitter shut her down or Donovan deactivated the account?

Wonder if it sunk in yet for ALV that no one believed her either?

I disagree. Someone believed her.

She did.

She has deluded herself into thinking that men can only be the aggressor and that women are victims (IMHO and hope I'm not bashing, mods).

:jail:

That interview creeped me out more than almost ANYTHING so far. Her "sweet" demeaner and soft voice... and yes! especially that dig she threw to Travis's family. Moments after being convicted- and still waiting for sentencing! She's still trying to manipulate. Probably hoping to drum up some support from advocates and fans to support her. Maybe send her candy and $$ when she's in jail.

What also stuck out to me in her interview was how she went on and on about her health and family history of longevity. That's so "Jodi" to blabber on like that. She claims that she'd prefer the DP over rotting in prison in order to have freedom again. Yeah right....that's not all. The truth is......

She knows her physical appearance will continue to grow increasingly haggard and droopy in jail. She is so VAIN that she cannot bare the thought of the public knowing what she will look like in that state. She has a long history of obsessive vanity...15 lbs of cosmetics and hair do-dads stuffed in her pack to go hiking, her boob job and hair bleaching, head stand in the INT. room to freshen her face, makeup request before being arrested and getting her mug shot, lip gloss application before interview. I know I'm missing a lot.

If she can't be "beautiful," she'd rather die. JMO

"Juan Martinez, Detective Flores with his children and his wife, supporting him, stood in front of the Alexander family as the verdict was announced" Nancy Grace http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/05/...e-guilty-first-degree-murder-justice-rendered

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/05/...gree-murder-travis-alexander-friend-dave-hall

Dave Hall, "Thank you to the jury for coming back with this conviction of Murder one. This family has waited five long years and this feels so good. I am just so happy for Travis' family.

Clancy, friend of Travis, " There is a lot of relief. I am so grateful, and I know the Alexander family is so grateful for all of the supporters. People have been so gracious and they do know the true Travis Alexander. It is emotional. It is relief.We have waited five years for justice! It has been so hard waiting." http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/05/...-degree-murder-clancy-talbot-traivs-alexander

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/05/...first-degree-murder-friend-travis-Aaron-Dewey

Aaron Dewey, friend of Travis, "There was such a sense of excitement and relief by us and Travis' family that the jury got it right. I am elated."

Steven Alexander tweeted simply, "I'm so happy!" Halleluja Steven, so are we. So are we!!!!

I looked for you Thurston. I tried to let you know as the views were being played, but the board was so busy. I only see one camera angle in KPHO's archived video, but there was for sure three other angles shot, in entirety while focused on Travis' family, Convicted Murders' family, and the bench with HHJSS and Staple lady.

I remember someone else posting that another website was also showing replays with different camera angles, maybe that site has more archived footage available???

Sorry, can't help anymore than that.

Surely someone could accidentally turn that camera back on for us!

I've read on this site that the verdict was shown using 4 different camera angels and that the camera stayed on 45 minutes after the verdict was read.

I am looking for it. And, I've asked anyone on this board that knows where to watch this to post a link. There are so many people on this board that know how to find anything - it is very kind of them to take the time to post the information that they find (they could easily just watch it / read it themselves and not take the time to post it).

I greatly appreciate the posters that are the "foundation" of this board - the ones that find and share all the information that is not easy to find.

Does anyone have a link to the verdict from 4 different camera angels - showing the courtroom 45 minutes after the verdict was read?

I've looked on youtube and the KPHO website and could not find it. I also looked at CroackerQueens page, and, did not see it.

This does not mean the 45 minutes after the verdict is read and 4 different camera angels is not there - it just means I have not been able to find it.

Thank you in advance to the person that is able to help find this!

Justice for Travis Alexander has been rendered!

I was watching it live and posted a couple of times on this thread hoping one of the streamers would see my posts and get it recorded.
Was amazing watching the Alexander family get the justice they deserve.

Someone commented on another site: "I wouldnt believe Jodi Arias if she stood on a stack of bibles and her tongue was notarized." Pretty much says it all.

Thank you Ann! This Ryan Burns interview is great. I didn't realize how important Ryan was to the prosecution. He gave them a lot of incriminating evidence, like the up-side-down license plate.

I think JA was wasting her time with Ryan Burns. He obviously has her number, and even back then would soon have recognized the many red flags she was flying.

Has Matt McCartney spoken since the trial started or said anything about the verdict? Amazing how all the ex-boyfriends she is still friends with showed up to support her....NOT!

What a beautiful, but bittersweet morning!

I awoke to the sound of songbirds singing outside our bedroom window. As I lay there thinking how Travis has justice now, my DD yelled "momma, I wake up. It is a bright sunny day momma". I smiled bigger than I have in weeks.

Then it hit me.

Travis will never get to have children and experience the sheer joy they bring to your life.

That makes me incredibly sad.

JA claims that the ultimate freedom comes with death.
Who says this? Unless their bodies are wracked with pain from an incurable disease?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove