Aggravation phase #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So down in Texas.. y'all leavin home armed with your 9mm on one hip & your Morton salt on the other? :floorlaugh:

I'd be shakin salt all over the place.. All Rachel Ray behind my shoulder, like chicken feed.. Heck I'd turn into a salt shakin sprinkler :floorlaugh:

Just cuz I'd fear having to get a spinal tap if menegitis :scared:

LMAO

I sent that link to my husband, he said that a neighbor was warning him and our daughter about them, said for her to watch out.

SERIOUSLY? Those things are HUGE - probably pretty hard to miss and I DOUBT my 7 year old daughter (who is a total girly girl) would even come close to one of those bad boys, much less pick it up! :scared:

Yeah, TX has been invaded by some exotic meningitis-carrying strain of giant snail! :scared:

Listen, could you keep them down there? I mean, I'd like for you guys to get rid of them, because you shouldn't have to put up with them, but I'm still extremely pizzed at the folks down south who let the tiger mosquitos keep going.

Will she be allowed to skip court because of her sudden psych issues? Why didn't she go into a fog? Seriously, isn't that how her hippocampus deals with trauma?

Chris Williams@chriswnewsPer County Atty spokesperson: #JodiArias hearing should wrap today. Juan Martinez may call ME as witness. Begins @ 1pm. More to come...

Who is ME?????

Dr Horn. Medical Examiner.

Did anyone see some motion filed earlier today requesting something about video presentation? Maybe JA is trying to get permission to view the proceedings from her psych ward. I wouldn't put it past her to try to take away the family's right to see her sit in court and listen to the aggravation arguments and family impact statements.

I think we should stop calling her by her birth name and call her by what she is, a number. Does anyone know what her number is? I don't know if they have transitioned her new number to her yet, but when she gets it that will be how I refer to her as.

BBM

How about 666? :floorlaugh:

Ok, I couldn't resist. Here's JA in that stylish ensemble:

suicidewatch.jpg

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I think JA is trying to stick it to Juan Martinez. That's why she said she would rather have the death penalty. That way she can take credit for it being her idea as opposed to it being because Mr. Martinez gave a good argument for it. In her twisted, demented mind ...it will all be her idea. She has to win at all costs, even if that means death.

Hi, Garlandy. I think that Jodi's death penalty preference is, in her weird mind, quite sincere, though unconsciously, she realizes its finality (thus her psych ward-worthy breakdown). Even before the murder, she manifested a twisted new age philosophy of living out your wishes. Thus, her slaughter of poor Travis was in her head more of a loving execution than an act of hatred.

Erin HLN ‏@ErinHLN 1m #JodiArias arrived at the courthouse via special transport due to her psychiatric condition. (She's under suicide watch.)

HOw was she able to do a news conference? I don't get it.
Beyond her attorneys - who don't seem to be able to control her - I agree with you. How was it allowed by the jail personnel?? Aren't there rules to adhere to?
Also heard that the rest of the jail inmates weren't allowed their own visitors just because of Arias. I'm hoping those prisoners ultimately blame Arias for that - not the jail.

Chris Williams@chriswnewsPer County Atty spokesperson: #JodiArias hearing should wrap today. Juan Martinez may call ME as witness. Begins @ 1pm. More to come...

Who is ME?????

Medical Examiner -- aka Dr. Yumm ♥

Sorry if this has been asked before:

Is Convicted Murderer Jodi Arias still going to wear "court clothes" or does she have to wear her stripes?

LOL!

I've been asking that question too! Wondering if she will enter the courtroom today in shackles and stripes :please:

Will she be allowed to skip court because of her sudden psych issues? Why didn't she go into a fog? Seriously, isn't that how her hippocampus deals with trauma?

Erin HLN ‏@ErinHLN 1m #JodiArias arrived at the courthouse via special transport due to her psychiatric condition. (She's under suicide watch.)

So down in Texas.. y'all leavin home armed with your 9mm on one hip & your Morton salt on the other? :floorlaugh:

I'd be shakin salt all over the place.. All Rachel Ray behind my shoulder, like chicken feed.. Heck I'd turn into a salt shakin sprinkler :floorlaugh:

Just cuz I'd fear having to get a spinal tap if menegitis :scared:

I am with you on that!

Please don't anybody sneak up on me with a big ole' snail picture. I might pee my pants... got a little phobia ... TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sylvanianvicious