Aggravation phase #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just restating this for others who weren't around hours back.

AZ has Title 36 which handles psych issues, including individuals that are a threat to themselves or others. IE, SUICIDAL ideologies.
If taken in to the hospital involuntarily, it mandates a 72 hour hold, 3 evals by Dr.s and a hearing before a Judge. I think the jail follows the same protocol.

Quite possibly, CFJA cannot go back to Estrella for at LEAST 72 hours, thus one of the delays, and then Dr. Horn's schedule has him tied up til Wednesday.

She has played the "suicide card" so many times and gotten people to do what she wants, never has ANYONE called 911 or said "Go for it, here's a gun". She didn't exactly say "I'm going to kill myself", but it was close enough.

I think Sheriff Joe called her bluff, put her on Suicide protocol, and she's NOT a happy camper.:twocents:

I agree and posted earlier that JA now has a "pattern" of wanting to be dead. She testified about it 2/4/13 and then again said it last night. I love Joe Arpaio - He doesn't make the laws in Arizona -
He just ENFORCES The Law !!!

Reminds me of something a certain female from FL said...
"I would rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not."

I think I'll adopt that outlook myself. Let's see, how does it go? "I'd rather be hated for who I loved than loved for the person I hated that loved me...um...I'd rather be hated than loved by the loved person I loved before I hated...I'd rather hate love than love hate if the love hates me more.... What was the question?

Notice how different her voice is on that voice mail and the voice in the interview.

Wow, if 1st degree come on down. If 2nd wait until after sentencing. Wow.

I have to guess that this is a verified recording of JA, as her tone, inflection, choice of words, pausing, etc. sounds eerily similar to the voicemail she left Travis a few hours after she slaughtered him. I pray with all my heart that this is just one of the many things that Juan can use during the penalty phase. The evidence of her sociopathy/psychopathy never ends. Words escape me and I am feeling sick to my tummy over this truly manipulative, non-remorseful, disgusting excuse for a human being. Rant over....:banghead:

They are really playing that Nurmi and Jodi don't get along. She said it in her interview. Maybe for an appeal?? Why worry she wants to die anyway. Wish the Defense would quit with the games. It is the people's money of AZ they are wasting on a total Waste.

I sincerely believe Nurmi genuinely doesn't like Jodi 10 days out of 10.

OT :)

:D I have a chi mutt who totally keeps my big, tough guard dog under his paw, trembling. It's hilarious! He reminds me of Juan :ROFL: Both my big guy and little guy are great and loyal and my bestest buds :)

yes I can just picture that ! Thanks for sharing. My dogs give me so much JOY every day! I am their leader & they are devoted to me and are my protectors. I owe it to them to be worthy of their devotion!

One of my co-workers suggested today that there be a Big Brother Death Match season... kind of morbid, but also kind of hilarious...

Take Jodi, Casey Anthony, OJ Simpson, Scott Peterson, the kidnapper from Cleveland, and a few other psychos (whose names escape me right now)... let them live and compete in that house and see who survives... could be interesting.

:floorlaugh:

How do you know this? Source?

You have to watch the local Fox news link http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/22200056/2013/05/08/jodi-arias-talks-exclusively-with-fox-10-after-verdict that had the reporter's commentary before and after each part. There were 7 up last night.
The reporter said they had done an interview back in January and he held off running it in exchange for getting the interview with her after the verdict. That was the "deal".
Maybe the reporter will cut it loose after she goes to the Big House, or not....if he's trying to milk this saga for the next 12 or so years.....:banghead:

Sociopaths and those with Borderline Personality Disorders struggle with faking emotions. They know their flat affect creates suspicion and fear in others. During the post-verdict interview, we saw Arias faking tears again with her usual pretend sobs and the hand on the face covering the lack of trembling lip, the lack of furrowed brow, the lack of tears.

After pretending to tear up because she "doesn't deserve" her mother, she takes her hand away from her face, sniffs but doesn't need a tissue and immediately carries right on without a recovery, no catch in her voice.

I mentioned in a previous post that Arias wanted to replicate the movie "Psycho" because she wanted the terror that was evident on J W face to be on Travis' face as he knew she was killing him. In one visit to my son in prison, he said that prisoners learn to kill in ways which allow the killer to see their murderer while knowing they are dying. He actually said, "This is very important- that they know."

When he was ten or eleven I took him to a shrink because he was obsessed with movies. The doctor told me that he sees his own life as a movie that he is trying to make "turn out right." He sees the family as actors which are sometimes cooperating and sometimes not saying their lines right. When the movie starts to get out of his imagined control, he becomes very angry.

Just as I believe the shower scene was important for a compulsive person like Jodi, and Travis was ruining her plan by not staying in the shower, I think she has another movie running now. She has premeditated her escape by setting up an interview in which she makes a public statement of her desire to be dead as soon as possible.

There are a number of movies in which the prisoner headed for Death Row gets himself sent to the hospital and escapes from there. In this case, I believe Arias is buying time to change her defense to temporary insanity, "I Snapped!" Just like the series!

Clearly this has been discussed since Nurmi mentioned it, but Nurmi can't be trusted to control it because it's his fault she was found guilty. So she's fired them and is taking over using her own unauthorized methods... and you can be sure she will have new counsel and possibly even a new jury to try her new defense with.

LIke one poster said, if she wants death I'm the Queen of England.

LOL! So true!

Can't use that very well in Estrella, she needs a new potential victim.

I agree with a lot of what you indicated.

I can just imagine once she got in that pysch ward, she realizes she has lost all power of anything from there and was pizzed. If she did get to the courtroom today, I could see her throwing a purposeful tantrum to cause an outburst. She wants control and be darned she will get it one way or another.

I am not joking when I say the judge should have her strapped down to a gurney chair and tape her mouth and make her listen to the rest of the court proceedings if she does not want to behave.

ENOUGH already with this one.

Oh hey this is a bright light. Apparently the process is moving forward with or without her.

The aggravation phase will go forward even if she is still hold up in her padded room with her pacifier.

I think they are saying if she can't be there Wednesday her loss, she'll miss a great presentation of her handy work and the Jury will then deliberate her fate.

How interesting is this!? I think it sheds a whole new light on today's shenanigans, between the meltdown and refusal to be party to the family victim statements.

Was yesterday's resounding verdict a wake-up call? Has reality dawned? She cannot face up to what the whole world (apart from a few lunatics) knows she has done.

They are really playing that Nurmi and Jodi don't get along. She said it in her interview. Maybe for an appeal?? Why worry she wants to die anyway. Wish the Defense would quit with the games. It is the people's money of AZ they are wasting on a total Waste.

we ahhhh....do that. A lot. Waste money in courts that is. But we do give murder 1 verdicts to young "attractive" women at least.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Emt's brought a gurney into the courthouse today. Were they ever seen to come back out?

I sincerely believe Nurmi genuinely doesn't like Jodi 10 days out of 10.

I will go 10 days out of 10 even....so much so his chair was scooted over so far that he might as well have sat with Det Flores and JM. I kinda think sometimes he would have preferred that.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Watching Mark Eiglarsh put DD in his place for a second time tonight is oh so delicious!

One of my co-workers suggested today that there be a Big Brother Death Match season... kind of morbid, but also kind of hilarious...

Take Jodi, Casey Anthony, OJ Simpson, Scott Peterson, the kidnapper from Cleveland, and a few other psychos (whose names escape me right now)... let them live and compete in that house and see who survives... could be interesting.

That's sooooo debasing, I like it.

FWIW

Greta repeats at 12 am cst. I have it set to record.

This is another major Jodi FU to HLN. All the dedication to this trial over the past few years and the interview goes to rival FoxNews.

I will respectfully disagree - The only reason Greta had the unseen videos is because the guy that interviewed JA was a Fox affiliate in Phoenix and she is the only person that had access to it.....

I don't understand why she's put to the psych ward, is it because her post-conviction interview with Troy Hayden?

That is funny!! :floorlaugh: Can we do a quick poll for order of survival?

I say: Casey goes first, followed by the kidnapper from Cleveland, Meanwhile Jodi and Scott have hooked up, leaving OJ free to slaughter them both when they least expect it and he is the last man standing.

I have a question. Where is the NG being filmed? The backdrop looks like one of those unrealistic shots in a bad film where someone is driving and the background is moving. Is she in Arizona or Atlanta? At least they could have picked a pretty spot. :facepalm:

This isn't quite what you're talking about but I thought of this with your post.
I think we all need a good laugh
An old woman driving a car - YouTube

That is funny!! :floorlaugh: Can we do a quick poll for order of survival?

I say: Casey goes first, followed by the kidnapper from Cleveland, Meanwhile Jodi and Scott have hooked up, leaving OJ free to slaughter them both when they least expect it and he is the last man standing.

You are so seriously twisted, Mrs. G. I think I'm in love! :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member