Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening everyone. I am kind of hopeful because the second suspect hasn't been arrested (that we know of) because maybe he is "keeping guard" on Tim? Maybe the plan might have started as a robbery and thought money could be made by a hostage/ransom situation. They may have "stashed" him wh

One of DM's mother's neighbours said the following:

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/12/cops-looking-for-missing-man-focus-on-hangar

I posted earlier how I thought it was strange DM didn't mention his mother in the obituary he wrote for his father, and how she left a comment in the guest book for DM (as opposed to picking up a phone and telling him).

Also she was still married to DM's father in 2006 (at least the obit for DM's grandfather named her as daughter-in-law). Assuming DM's parents lived together, they would have been in Kleinburg for at least 10 years (according to the neighbour). Does this mean DM has been living on his own in the Etobicoke house since he was 17 or even younger?!?

I think this kid has been overindulged his entire life.

this post has really stuck with me.

He must of had the truck in the garage there until he could tow the big trailer up to the house to get it out of the city. when the trailer was there they pushed it up close to the doors to get it inside without anyone seeing it..

He most likely was trying to tie up loose ends before leaving the city but got picked up.

sure hope he's letting the police know everything.

Did someone post upthread that DM's mother was away? Just wondering if she's been heard from by anyone recently... so is she away, as in on holidays? Or just not been seen lately?

Might this tragedy go deeper? is it possible that DM harmed his mother in some way? Did he go off the deep end prior to the encounter with Tim/truck? Just questions that I'm thinking about...

All just speculation, MOO - I just feel like there has to be more to the story - because so far, it all does not add up to me.

You said what I was thinking. Could she be standing in the way of DM getting lots of money??

If that was TB's truck parked on the street in Kleinburg on Sunday, something is very hinky here!!!

I think the neighbours must be mistaken?

The truck is very distinctive with those lights across the top!

Assuming the neighbours are talking about one week ago.

WTH? Do they mean today? Because they didn't steal TB's truck until Monday. *confused*

Edit - NM, they meant earlier today. So the trailer was empty then? *still confused*

maybe they said it was seen earlier today because LE has been there since noon. Maybe the trailer was empty, but then wouldn't someone have seen the truck itself getting towed away as well?

While they tried to hatch a plan* but DM wa caught before because that man cam forward? I know that's pretty far fetched but its te only situation in my head that makes sense. IMO all of this is just a theory / thoughts of mine nothing more than that and I am not trying to start rumors.

WTH? Do they mean today? Because they didn't steal TB's truck until Monday. *confused*

Edit - NM, they meant earlier today. So the trailer was empty then? *still confused*

I think there may some poor reporting going on because they are in a rush to get the story out there - I wonder if neighbours actually saw the trailer, not the truck?

Any photos of the trailer? Is it the same one we saw in the photos to Baja races? Have they identified who the other suspect is yet?

CP24 has given up to date reports. No one else has been arrested YET, Tim has not been found, the trailer they are showing is black not silver like the on in the Baja photo where DM is sporting a red/pink mohawk in front of the red Dodge. CP24 is saying LE has confirmed Tim's truck is inside the trailer.

Waterboarding time...I wish. Please come home safe Tim.

I'm going to open up a new thread. When I get it done, you will have about 15 minutes to move over to the new thread and then this thread will close.

When this thread closes - you will no longer be able to post in it, so keep an eye out, okay?

Salem

Just bumping this up. Let's move it over. Here is the new thread: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9421307#post9421307"]CANADA Canada - **ARREST MADE** - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Once this thread is closed you won't be able to post here, you will have to post in the new thread.

this post has really stuck with me.

He must of had the truck in the garage there until he could tow the big trailer up to the house to get it out of the city. when the trailer was there they pushed it up close to the doors to get it inside without anyone seeing it..

He most likely was trying to tie up loose ends before leaving the city but got picked up.

sure hope he's letting the police know everything.

Good point that the truck may have been in mother's garage prior to trailer arriving in driveway - I think the article did mention that the trailer was parked so close to garage doors that you would have to open the door to get into it. So Tim's truck may have been driven directly to Kleinburg? But then, what vehicle would DM have used to leave mother's home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme