Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #4 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have to question the worth of the airport. We've become privy to the farm value which netted $800,000 from what I understand. Was the farm sold to pay off debts to prevent foreclosure? Although DM's lawyer states DM is well off, there is no proof of that as of yet which I am aware of. The old cliche, "Don't judge a book by its cover" could be just that.

Millard Air was incorporated in 1963 and eventually had a fleet of 21 planes. The charter airline was based at Toronto's main airport, operating until it went into bankruptcy in 1990.

Later, the Millard family owned an aircraft servicing and maintenance company, also based at Toronto's Pearson International Airport. Carl died in 2006 and his son Wayne, took over the business.

Before he died in December 2012, Wayne was starting up Millardair MRO, described as "a new provider for aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul service." It was based at Waterloo International Airport in Ontario and had the largest hangar at the airport, with plans to employ 40 to 90 people, Canadian Skies magazine reported at the time.

From flying to car racing
In 2011, Dellen, along with co-driver Andrew Michalski competed in the Baja 500 desert off-road race in Mexico. Michalski's Facebook page has photos of him and Dellen working on the bright yellow jeep before the race. The photos were taken at an airport hangar.

Friday, police arrested Millard "without incident while driving" in Mississauga, Ont. Initially Millard, 27, was charged with forcible confinement and theft over $5,000." On Tuesday afternoon, Matt Kavanaugh, Hamilton Police's lead investigator on the case, told a media conference that Millard will be charged with murder.
Millard's lawyer, Deepak Paradkar, told CBC News his client isn't the type of person to commit such crimes.

"He's a very unassuming, humble person. He's intelligent, well-educated and financially well off, so there's no motive here," Paradkar said.

"He's never had a brush with law, never been to jail," Paradkhar added.

a1efdc99-d2dd-4eac-8b96-a241a2e93cc8_500.jpg

Photo allegedly taken Friday at Bosma murder suspect's farm.
Neighbour says Millard had an incinerator #sl http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BKQFAWBCAAEYSAs.jpg

Source: http://live.cbc.ca/Event/CBC_Toronto

Not sure if this information was posted earlier in regards to the incinerator but here are the tweets regarding it from the CBC reporter who spoke with the neighbour and obtained the picture....

Trevor Dunn‏@trevorjdunn7h
Millard neighbour says incinerator he photographed was moved recently. On Friday, at it's original location, the ground was scorched

Neighbour says forensic investigation tent is now set up over burnt soil he observed Friday - where incinerator was originally located

https://twitter.com/trevorjdunn

So according to the neighbour, there was an incinerator on the farm before this happened. The incinerator was moved from it's usual location and the ground was scorched beneath where it usually is. The neighbour took the picture of the incinerator after it was moved. The LE tent was set up over the scorched ground where the incinerator usually is.

So was the incinerator always on the trailer or was it put on a trailer to be removed which DM never got to? The neighbour also said that the incinerator was still there when LE got there.

MOO

It's possible WM took a financial risk forging ahead? Did he leave his son in financial ruins? Is there anyone local here on WS who could provide us with what they witness around the airport? Is it as busy as when Wayne was alive? Are there planes out on the tarmac like we see in the pictures in the link below? Or is it a ghost town?

In an age when many smaller Canadian airports are caught between shrinking budgets and ballooning operating costs, the Region of Waterloo International Airport (CYKF) in southern Ontario is forging ahead with an ambitious growth plan – a plan that is spearheaded by the Region itself, supported by the local business community, and implemented by an innovative management team.

http://skiesmag.com/news/articles/17044-built-for-bigger.html

You do realize there are 2 mods on the tim bosma FB page, both with the same initials. The PL that has been updating it is not the same PL that is the flight instructor. From my understanding the PL that is the flight instructor is part of tim Bosma's family. I am from the area.

Do we know what PL did before? The announcement for his position starting at the airport is from 2012 sometime.

I have no idea if he is family, but they did take a cross-country trip together to a wedding.

JMHO but if he came in contact with DM at the airport, could he have been lured into whatever activities were going on in the hangar by promises of quick cash? The more I think on the theft ring angle, the more sense it makes. Not that he would be involved in TB's murder, but he certainly could have been a link. "I know a guy with a truck like that."

I can't help but wonder if something other than the first man's size kept them from acting the night they test drive the first truck, as well. Maybe ransom was the purpose initially and he didn't seem to have a lot of money? The truck could have been a ruse to get to people's homes and see how they live. TB had a nice house and owned his own business. Just thinking out loud.

It's possible WM took a financial risk forging ahead? Did he leave his son in financial ruins? Is there anyone local here on WS who could provide us with what they witness around the airport? Is it as busy as when Wayne was alive? Are there planes out on the tarmac like we see in the pictures in the link below? Or is it a ghost town?

In an age when many smaller Canadian airports are caught between shrinking budgets and ballooning operating costs, the Region of Waterloo International Airport (CYKF) in southern Ontario is forging ahead with an ambitious growth plan – a plan that is spearheaded by the Region itself, supported by the local business community, and implemented by an innovative management team.

Millardair was incorporated, which means in law it is treated as an individual and its debts cannot be applied to its executives.

In bankruptcy, its assets are sold off against the debts but the personal wealth and assets of its executives are safe.

Looks like Dell sold a house in Oakville in the last year that was listed on propertyguys.com listed at $829,000. There is a number listed, but nothing else associated with that number.

Not sure this is helpful or interesting in anyway. Although if it turns out that this wasn't DM's first crime, then I would think they should be looking at all associated properties.

Yes you're right. They know of that property and are looking into others from what I heard.

So was the incinerator always on the trailer or was it put on a trailer to be removed which DM never got to? The neighbour also said that the incinerator was still there when LE got there.

Were they planning on disposing of the incinerator to remove further evidence? The place where the incinerator usually rested probably has forensic evidence all over it, hence keeping it under the tent.

Not sure if this information was posted earlier in regards to the incinerator but here are the tweets regarding it from the CBC reporter who spoke with the neighbour and obtained the picture....

Millard neighbour says incinerator he photographed was moved recently. On Friday, at it's original location, the ground was scorched

Neighbour says forensic investigation tent is now set up over burnt soil he observed Friday - where incinerator was originally located

So according to the neighbour, there was an incinerator on the farm before this happened. The incinerator was moved from it's usual location and the ground was scorched beneath where it usually is. The neighbour took the picture of the incinerator after it was moved. The LE tent was set up over the scorched ground where the incinerator usually is.

MOO

A couple of people have suggested that this is a livestock or poultry type incinerator...so what is a brand shiny new incinerator of this type doing at the farm, where there are no animals? Is it in fact a rental? Where can you rent an incinerator of this type and when did that happen: before or after TB first reached the farm?

Lili you say "The only girl I know of in any pics of him is a Ukrainian girl

Then you end it by saying "and nothing confirms that he is the person in the pic"

Any chance you know these folks and are here to steer out sleuthing a certain direction?

omg i want the same as everyone on here!! it is rude to insinuate otherwise and if you feel i am in some way involved lol report me! omg. All i am saying is we do not know if the pic people speak of that we saw as a fbk friend of DM is actually him with CN. Also she we should not be discussing anyone that we do not know of...all i am saying is CN is Ukrainian not Asian....and the person she is hugging may not be DM so we should not be concluding that but if he is indeed engaged to someone that is interesting...that was all i said. As for if i know people or not is not relevant....but for the record i do not know DM and i certainly want justice and i am offended with your comment.

It sounds like the company shut down after WM's death (article posted earlier by someone else, sorry I can't recall who!)

http://globalnews.ca/news/561827/who-is-dellen-millard/

From what I've read it's more like his son left him in financial ruins. I read on one forum of suspicions of him enjoying recreational drugs. I can just imagine conversations "when are you going to get a real job, or you have to bring in revenue. " Perhaps Daddio was about to cut him off. Actually he probably did since reading that blog about needing to rent out the hangar. Just when, where and how would he continue his vehicle rebuilding if kicked out?

Also wondering, did he really commute from Etobicoke daily? Was this his only "job"?

If DM didnt already own the incinerator, (and why would he own a livestock incinerator?) then the timing of the purchase/rental will be crucial in figuring out if the murder was premeditated or not.

If it was purchased/rented before the abduction, then it stands to reason that they always intended to kill the victim.

The new operation was not intended to be a charter airline. They had not been operating as one for quite some time. I believe it was to be an airplane maintenance facility. But that never got off the ground due to Wayne's death. The license to operate that maintenence out of the Waterloo facility was cancelled in Feb 2013 I think. So I don't believe there is any business for Millardair left. Doesn't appear that DM had an interest in continuing the company. All that's left is holdings. That need to be sold. But I don't imagine there are any buyers. And probably a lot of debt.

MOO

Is there any indication DM was engaged besides what he told the real estate agent? Would it have made sense for him to move to Ayr? Or could it have been a ruse to avoid having to answer questions? The girl with him when he looked at the property could have been anyone. Pretend you're buying it for a family residence and not a chop shop, who knows :s

ETA: His dad did walk the property with him and made plans, apparently... maybe DM got upset when the money train stopped at some point in the last year or two and he didn't get his dream home?

Were they planning on disposing of the incinerator to remove further evidence? The place where the incinerator usually rested probably has forensic evidence all over it, hence keeping it under the tent.

I would think this guy was on the run before he could burry the bones. Really now. Or did his goonies let him down?

I think I'd look for someone with slaughterhouse experience. I mean, who dos that? Someone covered in blood, that's who. Unless it was actually a bonfire.

Once again:

DO NOT:

• sleuth people who have not been named by LE as suspects or POI's.
  • link to social networking pages of people who have not been named by LE as suspects. The few exceptions are victims' pages, and LE or MSM pages. Any exceptions must be mod-approved.
  • link to a social networking page unless you are 100% certain it belongs to the suspect/victim.
  • COPY & PASTE posts and comments from other websites, including FB, twitter, etc.
  • post the name of a private individual, minor or adult, who has not been named in the media. Even then, unless s/he's a major player, initials should be used in place of full names.
Questions about the rules or mod decisions should be addressed to a mod in a pm.

If you see a post that violates TOS, alert the post ASAP so a mod can handle the problem.

If you quote a post that has to be removed, your post will be removed, as well.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8364858#post8364858"]Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

If it was purchased/rented before the abduction, then it stands to reason that they always intended to kill the victim

And/or burn vehicle parts in an obscure, rural location.

JMO I've kept up with most of the posts since the beginning of the threads and Tim's disapearance ,and looked at most of the links.
I discounted the connection to the six nations at one point. Every possibility is open to me now.
When I first heard about this case and the fact that the suspects were wearing hoodies ,I thought right away of down the mountain Hamilton.Almost EVERY young person wears them there. I suppose that people wear them all over.
The one thing that is usually true about people in my own opinion ,is that people that are alike hang around ,with people that are similar to themselves in education,wealth and upbringing.
I know the police have eliminated AM as a suspect ,but while his FB was still online, I did notice that he said he was going down to "Hess" to party.As Dellen and AM were friends/co workers ,I'd like to keep Hamilton and six nations open as a possible connection to the suspects that the police have not as yet identified.

I would think this guy was on the run before he could burry the bones. Really now. Or did his goonies let him down?

I think I'd look for someone with slaughterhouse experience. I mean, who dos that? Someone covered in blood, that's who. Unless it was actually a bonfire.

It seems DM would know someone in food & agriculture to know that these incinerators exist and how to get a hold of one

Because who knew, did you know these things exist?

MOO

This doesn't make sense to me. Why would the ground beneath the incinerator be scorched? The burning chamber of an incinerator, where the burning takes place, would be well off the ground and I wouldn't think that that part of it would come into contact with the ground at all.

Perhaps they had tried to burn the body without the use of an incinerator initially but were concerned about attracting attention due to smoke caused by such (like a big bonfire)....so they decided to finish the job with an incinerator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk