Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appears as though some close friends of RR's may have come forward to speak to LE. Amazing that he may have been confiding to others about his love life after Jen's "disappearance":

It was also alleged that – since the disappearance of his wife – Ramsaran has told people he intends to spend the rest of his life with his alleged girlfriend.

http://www.evesun.com/news/stories/2013-05-20/17345/He-has-every-reason-to-run/

Barf! I wonder what the husband of said alleged girlfriend thinks about this. I wonder what the girlfriend thinks about this.

I was hoping that the alleged girlfriend would turn out like scott peterson's girlfriend and actually talk with law enforcement and let them know what was up, maybe record phone calls. Ya know like a real friend....

Barf! I wonder what the husband of said alleged girlfriend thinks about this. I wonder what the girlfriend thinks about this.

I was hoping that the alleged girlfriend would turn out like scott peterson's girlfriend and actually talk with law enforcement and let them know what was up, maybe record phone calls. Ya know like a real friend....

BBM

IMO, likely...

snipped
BBM

McBride said he plans to present the case to a Chenango County grand jury next week. When asked if there are any other suspects, he said: “He’s the only one being charged.”

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1169353402/Ramsaran-faces-murder-charge

RR's charisma and charm were assets in his ability to deceive and gaslight females he was either sexually interested in and/or needed for other reasons (his alibi, his reputation in the community, etc.). MOO

RR's charisma and charm were assets in his ability to deceive and gaslight females he was either sexually interested in and/or needed for other reasons (his alibi, his reputation in the community, etc.). MOO

His charm must be a hell of a drug cause honestly he aint attractive.

I always wondered what the girlfriend"s" must see in him.

That, cause I'm just not seeing it!!!! Not to be mean BUT..........

Many of us are familiar with females who find wealth, intelligence, power and/or fame in males who may not be considered "good looking" by some to be an aphrodisiac for others.

IMO, he must have possessed a level of charm and charisma. Additionally, had a stable mid-level position (a provider), "appeared" to be a devoted, involved father outside the home, etc.

In many instances, good looks become irrelevant for many women.

Some women also prey on men who may be less attractive in order to feel powerful in the relationship....

Ok you guys I am concerned that they did not pick up the real guilty party.

How come they did not arrest this guy?
rocpicgneiss.jpg

Thats not the rock! That is a metamorphic gniess, the guilty rock is likely sedimentary shale or sandstone of the Middle Devonian Unadilla Formation... :)

Sorry, the geologist in me couldn't resist! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigail
Continue to care for his family...
Sorry quoting scewed up again...

Have judges learned nothing from the likes of Josh Powell? Come on, the guy is a psycho by self-description. Why would he allow Jenn's parents to get the kids? He ismore likely to harm them than give them to her family. Red flag! Red flag!!!

'Electronic bracelet monitors are no deterrent to those that are determined to commit other violent crimes'.. Remy Ramsaran, obviously has no empathy for others or human emotions, and is a danger to society, imo... Bet, if Remy Ramsaran was neighbors with the Judge's family his Bail/Bond would would have been appropriate. Shame on him... This less than Honorable
Judge needs to be put out to pasture, imo...

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/ny-man-indicted-carjacking-rape-killing

SYRACUSE, N.Y. (AP) — A New York woman who'd just seen her 10-year-old daughter raped during a carjacking was stabbed to death during a struggle that allowed the child to escape and get help, a prosecutor said Wednesday.

Authorities said Renz had hours earlier removed and quickly reassembled an electronic bracelet so monitors didn't immediately realize he'd taken it off. He was ordered to wear the device as a condition for being released from jail after his arrest in January on federal child *advertiser censored* charges.

Can't read beyond the second paragraph. Can someone bullet list the most important info? TIA

Abigail has already done that for us, here

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #11 *ARREST*

The other thing I noticed from the article was that Ganesh is Dutch. I knew he lived in the Netherlands, but thought he was born abroad. Apparently not though. He's a born and bred Nederlander.

Abigail has already done that for us, here

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #11 *ARREST*

The other thing I noticed from the article was that Ganesh is Dutch. I knew he lived in the Netherlands, but thought he was born abroad. Apparently not though. He's a born and bred Nederlander.

Yes but it had a lot of Mod Snips. Can someone paraphrase what was snipped? Bessie said paraphrasing was allowed. TIA

Not me, sadly. I had to run hubby to the train station and though I left the window open on my computer, I went and refreshed and it had been snipped. I was furious with myself.

I am wondering if some of our posters from the Nederlands might be able to give us an idea of which islands in the Caribbean a Dutch-born, multilingual, US resident would feel most at home. And if any of them have extradition processes that go on for years and years and years.

I've invited them in. Give them a warm welcome if they arrive folks.

I do know a little bit about Curaçao,used to have a friend there.It is a small Island takes about 30 minutes to cross it so I have heard.
The hsitory isn't that good between NL and the Caribbean because of the slavery,the slavery huts are still present there.
Never been there myself and the friend who was born there died 8,5 years ago in a car crash.
He was a very good friend and I used to hang out with him a lot gave me a good oppertunity to know more about his culture.

So, Ganesh, 'Remy' Ramsaran was born in Amsterdam, I think. And lived there until he was 12, I think. His parents had moved there from Suriname. They came to the US when he was 12, and Ganesh is fluent in French, Dutch and English and maybe Spanish, I think?

I think he has a lot of links in former colonies connected to the Nederlands, and with the documents he has, he can travel freely to some places in the Caribbean.

I do know a little bit about Curaçao,used to have a friend there.It is a small Island takes about 30 minutes to cross it so I have heard.
The hsitory isn't that good between NL and the Caribbean because of the slavery,the slavery huts are still present there.
Never been there myself and the friend who was born there died 8,5 years ago in a car crash.
He was a very good friend and I used to hang out with him a lot gave me a good oppertunity to know more about his culture.

Danke, thank you, worldwatcher. Welcome to Jennifer's thread and for that information. Jennifer was a lovely lady.

Hi, and thank you for the invite, zwiebel. OK, so you ask about the places in the Caribbean that a Dutch born person with multilingual skills/US residency would feel most at home.

As you may be aware, there were two groups of islands in the Caribbean which used to be under Dutch Control, but now, not all of them are. Together, they formed an autonomous country. There were a majority of Dutch speakers on these islands, Aruba, Bonaire and Curaçao (the ABC group) and Sint Maarten, Saba and Sint Eustatius (the SSS group) - combined, they were known as the Netherlands Antilles/Nederlandse Antillen.

Aruba is now independent, Curaçao and Sint Maarten are constituent countries of the Netherlands, and the rest of the islands are special overseas municipalities of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.

As for which places would be most likely to feel at home for the subject, your likeliest target would be Sint Maarten, which is *in the US Virgin Islands, and (being a constituent country of the Netherlands) would fall under their extradition treaty with the US (ratified by Sint Maarten in October 2010). Unlike most extradition treaties, anything between the Netherlands and the rest of the world (where treaties exist) is generally pretty swift, taking no more than 6 months to a year at most.

The other place with a possibility of a target would be the Bonaire special municipality - it depends on their multilingual skills, but Bonaire has 3 languages in daily use, Dutch, Papiamentu and English. It's also a pretty nice place to hang if you are trying to stay under the radar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee