The Death of Wayne Millard

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"“There was always lots of activity at the house,” said a neighbour, who didn't want to be identified. She said pickup trucks and old cars were always in the driveway.

The Millards kept to themselves, neighbours said.
"

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...et_up_at_millard_farm_in_waterloo_region.html

great link!

I learned a couple of things that I didn't know -- that house is DM's childhood home ((hmm wants to keep the house for lineage reasons - the castle - he's the king now)

neighbor who has lived there 23 years says she wouldn't know him if she saw him??? sheesh that's odd

Can anyone find and post that picture again? I thought a lot of those cards were VISA cards, and you could see WM's name on the cards.

The full video is here: http://www.theloop.ca/news/all/nati...robe-link-between-Bosma-suspect-missing-woman

I did screen shots of the shot gun, a photo of DM and the pile of credit cards.

nc2zb.jpg

2s86bgl.jpg

24n0lyv.png

It is not listed as December 1951 in ancestry. (I'm sorry if I've created confusion.) To be very clear, this is exactly what is listed there:

England & Wales, Birth Index, 1916-2005 about E M L G

Name: E M L Gl
Mother's Maiden Surname: Joel
Date of Registration: Oct-Nov-Dec 1951
Registration District: Harrow
Inferred County: Middlesex
Volume Number: 5f
Page Number: 393 (click to see others on page)

The date of registration for her birth is Oct-Nov-Dec 1951. Not surprising if she was born on September 30th. Her birth was probably registered in October.

moo

Post #138 stated she was born in December 1951, not "registered," so that's what I understood.

I think there are 4 sunoco fleet cards, and the grey cards (that have multiple lines of type) also look like business, not personal cards. There is one green via card that looks like it is WM's

Good eye. I think that TD Visa on top says MILLARDAIR above WM's name (as seen in video, not screen shot).

According to the obit she was alleged to have died in 2009 so I think it was unlikely she was the fiancée of 2012, however, she may have been a love interest of WM prior to his being 'married to MB'. Given that the EG obit was published in 2011 -- it may have been a fishing experiment by DM to flush out potential ''ancestry'' questions

I don't think it was a fishing experiment, I think it was more in tune with giving final notice of her death, any claims against the estate etc... prior to the closing or the time of probate.

It was done by WM not DM.

Post #138 stated she was born in December 1951, not "registered," so that's what I understood.
Right. This is why I posted exactly what it says on ancestry and I have apologized for creating the confusion.

I don't think it was a fishing experiment, I think it was more in tune with giving final notice of her death, any claims against the estate etc... prior to the closing or the time of probate.

It was done by WM not DM.

It appears to be ""WM"" on one level but it doesn't feel right.......he was an accomplished business person and would have ''people'' like a legal team to look after such matters -- it just seems odd and poorly written kind of like DM's obit for his father.... JMO I realize

One might speculate that maybe this woman/DW very much wanted to be with/have a life with WM, considering this apparent son (if true) is also named Wayne.

I agree it would be very taboo back in the 60s to be pregnant outside of marriage. Plus we don't know.....maybe WM at that time was already involved in a relationship (maybe even married to someone? - we don't know his marriage history do we?).........maybe DW was married to someone and they couldn't be together........or maybe CM and Della very much disapproved of DW (maybe from "the wrong side of the tracks"?) or they didn't want the truth to come out to bring shame on the family / maybe they paid DW for her silence, so many possibilities.

And maybe she kept the baby a secret from WM.

I thought it was odd he referred to him as "Wayne" rather than "dad". Could have been estranged but they were living together, no?

yes exactly....very ''disjointed''....same writing style as the EG obit....

I thought it was odd he referred to him as "Wayne" rather than "dad". Could have been estranged but they were living together, no?

As others have pointed out, some young people (in his age group) refer to their parents by first name. Anyway, he does also refer to him as "Father" twice in the obituary.

It appears to be ""WM"" on one level but it doesn't feel right.......he was an accomplished business person and would have ''people'' like a legal team to look after such matters -- it just seems odd and poorly written kind of like DM's obit for his father.... JMO I realize

I wholeheartedly agree. I find it amazingly odd, also, that an alleged executor would use an Obituary to communicate with a deceased person's loved ones about mementos and personal items of the deceased.

And you would think that if whomever wrote the Obit/or the Millards (or WM) was so close to EG such that he was named Executor of her estate, and seemed to know so much about her family's history, that surely he would have had some other less bizarre way to make contact with the family to advise of such matters.

I think the entire EG thing is nothing but a sham and it laid the foundation for the creation of a bogus Animal Welfare Fund in her name.........which then became the very same Fund that people were asked to make their donations to in WM's obit. I think it's nothing but a sham for DM to get some extra cash. This opinion of mine is further supported by the fact that her Obit was printed in the Toronto Star nearly 2 years AFTER her reported death. That makes no sense to me. I can find NO info on her anywhere. I can find no info on her father or mother anywhere.

Question: aren't there certain legal processes or protocols for setting up such a fund to ensure that it's VALID and LEGIT so that if people do make donations, they are not being scammed/duped?

I wholeheartedly agree. I find it amazingly odd, also, that an alleged executor would use an Obituary to communicate with a deceased person's loved ones about mementos and personal items of the deceased.

And you would think that if whomever wrote the Obit/or the Millards (or WM) was so close to EG such that he was named Executor of her estate, and seemed to know so much about her family's history, that surely he would have had some other less bizarre way to make contact with the family to advise of such matters.

I think the entire EG thing is nothing but a sham and it laid the foundation for the creation of a bogus Animal Welfare Fund in her name.........which then became the very same Fund that people were asked to make their donations to in WM's obit. I think it's nothing but a sham for DM to get some extra cash. This opinion of mine is further supported by the fact that her Obit was printed in the Toronto Star nearly 2 years AFTER her reported death. That makes no sense to me. I can find NO info on her anywhere. I can find no info on her father or mother anywhere.

Question: aren't there certain legal processes or protocols for setting up such a fund to ensure that it's VALID and LEGIT so that if people do make donations, they are not being scammed/duped?

I have been able to find records for her parents through ancestry. Her father was Joseph Henry Joel (he passed away in 1958), her mother was Catherine Joel. She (EG) and her brother (SG) lived with her grandparents and her parents Ethel Rosalie (Joel) Glass and John Glass in Harrow, England shortly before they came to live in Canada.

I have not been able to find any death records for EG.

moo

I can remember seeing notices being published under ''legal notices'' etc but nothing like the ''obit'' for EG.

re question:

http://www.ehow.com/how_6527687_start-charity-organization-ontario.html

Has anyone else found any information regarding Wayne M's actual date of birth and death? Also, was he originally from England? How many times was he married?

I think the entire EG thing is nothing but a sham and it laid the foundation for the creation of a bogus Animal Welfare Fund in her name

I agree with everything you say except that the fund was designed to collect money. It would hardly bring in anything beyond a few thousand at most, and DM is not short of cash.

The fund serves another purpose, perhaps an oblique threat.

So as some of us have commented, some of the language in EG's obituary seems very awkwardly written, almost as if it were written by someone whose native language was not English.........(eg: "growing-up achievements", "cancer operation")

I find the same sort of thing in WM's Obit:

"What few words could make comment here" (WTH, this doesn't even make sense?)

"He saw a future for mankind where we do not pollute our environment or subjugate animal lives to our industry. (bolded part doesn't even make sense to me??)

I sense that DM had such an air or arrogance that he thought he was some Pulitzer Prize winning writer, so much so that he tried too hard to sound so well written...or I don't even know what the term is, not sure how to describe it.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/thestar/obituary.aspx?pid=161695472

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members