Dellen Millard: Innocent Dupe? Alternative Theories

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone come up with a logical reason why DM would allow all the evidence to point directly to him?? makes not sense at all to me!! is THAT part of his "I was set up" , "why would I do that" ?

Okay, gonna try this again (keep getting booted off when I click "preview post")... Anyways- does anyone know how long TB owned the truck ? (I have a theory, but not worth mentioning if he owned it from brand new).

has anyone come up with a logical reason why DM would allow all the evidence to point directly to him?? makes not sense at all to me!! is THAT part of his "I was set up" , "why would I do that" ?

I don't think he'd "allow" it. It is possible he was unaware that it was all put on his properties. Since he has so many, he may not have noticed things (truck, body, etc) on properties that he doesn't frequently visit.

***ANYONE WHO EVEN SUGGESTS IN THE SLIGHTEST WAY THAT TIMOTHY BOSMA WAS INVOLVED IN WRONGDOING WILL GET AN INSTANT TIME OUT**

This goes for his family, friends, pets, doctors, ANYONE!

If you don't remember any other rule on Websleuths regarding this case, remember this one! And even if you don't read this post, you are responsible for it.

:tyou:

Don't forget!

All these alternative theories have one thing in common. They basically come down to someone saying, "DM couldn't have done it because he's rich."

There's no alibi, no plausible alternative. Just a lot of stuff about rich people don't do this, rich people don't do that. Everyone wants to get rich people.

Well, if that were true entire neighbour hoods would be wiped off the map, and rich people would be filling the jails.

But, hey, guess what, they aren't.

So please if you don't think DM is guilty, come up with something else other than he's rich.

IMO (make believe) Think BIGGER business. How about a competitive (whatever you call it) air company didn't want Millard MRO there. They first arranged a hit on WM. Then they wanted the young buck DM out of the scene altogether--like off the property. So this competitive person decides to put him away for murder AND let his goonie make a snuff movie while he is stupid enough to do the job so he can sell the video AND have the bonus of a truck (or the parts he needs for the truck the boss is trying to fix for him).

It's convenient this air company is also an auto company--where DM bought one of his restored vehicles or had work done on it. This guy also had a property in Ancaster where his goonie could drive to and hide the truck or at least knew the area, and the other vehicle dropped the phone off in Brantford the next day tipping the police a phone was found and a black truck was in the area.

...don't have it all figured out but through sleuthing this is my latest theory. :)

All these alternative theories have one thing in common. They basically come down to someone saying, "DM couldn't have done it because he's rich."
So please if you don't think DM is guilty, come up with something else other than he's rich.

I've so far been unable to find a single alternative explanation for this crime as presented here that springs from this concept. Would you kindly clarify please?

I've so far been unable to find a single alternative explanation for this crime as presented here that springs from this concept. Would you kindly clarify please?

Well, I think you put forward at least one yourself.

For example there was the suggestion that DM paid for the truck in cash after a brief test drive and left his "helpers" to take care of the details. You suggested wealthy people are known for transactions involving large amounts of cash and this would not be out of the ordinary, I believe.

Well, I think you put forward at least one yourself.

For example there was the suggestion that DM paid for the truck in cash after a brief test drive and left his "helpers" to take care of the details. You suggested wealthy people are known for transactions involving large amounts of cash and this would not be out of the ordinary, I believe.

Yes, I stand corrected. You're quite correct. I did say something approximately like that. Many rich people, for one reason or another, prefer to deal directly in cash sometimes and many high pressure businesses, auctions for example and many more, deal in cash even for big ticket items. Both buyers and sellers frequently find a benefit in such transactions.

Didn't a lot of the early conspiracies tie into Millard Air and how someone high up was framing DM to get their hands on DM's money from the business?

The main issues I have with the alternative theories, though, is that the require such odd people to be in on it. Such as the guy who went on the first test drive. There were pages of debate about how he could be in on it.

It also spawns so much effort on things like days and days and days of trying to twist the info into DM not having been present at the abduction (even after he was arrested), via the debate of things like the box around his tattoo. I think some people still believe MS drew on a matching tattoo or something. It's my feeling that pages and pages of this in the main thread draw attention away from things people could more productively be thinking about--like who the heck was driving the chase truck?

Didn't a lot of the early conspiracies tie into Millard Air and how someone high up was framing DM to get their hands on DM's money from the business?

The main issues I have with the alternative theories, though, is that the require such odd people to be in on it. Such as the guy who went on the first test drive. There were pages of debate about how he could be in on it.

It also spawns so much effort on things like days and days and days of trying to twist the info into DM not having been present at the abduction (even after he was arrested), via the debate of things like the box around his tattoo. I think some people still believe MS drew on a matching tattoo or something. It's my feeling that pages and pages of this in the main thread draw attention away from things people could more productively be thinking about--like who the heck was driving the chase truck?

But then, this is, of course, the Althernate Theories thread. Almost nothing is known so far about the actual details of this sad event. Consequently there is no right or wrong answer to anything, imo. However, everyone accused of a crime is innocent until proven guilty. That is threshold imo.

It's my feeling that pages and pages of this in the main thread draw attention away from things people could more productively be thinking about--like who the heck was driving the chase truck?

I think we all WISH we had some crumbs to go on to figure out who was driving the chase truck, but just yesterday most of us following these threads watched that pressed and heard MS' name, which had not come up in this forum, and thought WHAT? We cling on to the few names that we heard of via social media and old pics, but really have no clue as per the MS example. So with nothing to go on, we're here, looking at different angles. Also, this thread was started when Millard was the only suspect. Perhaps he AND MS were duped by #3 or another, or DM duped MS for all we know...

In any event, the second I saw and read more about MS, I thought less and less about grander stories.

IMO the biggest problem when exploring alternative theories is finding a way to skirt around further sleuthing of those who could, potentially, have played some role. It seems to me that this board has taken a very responsible stand in absolutely requiring that persons not named by LE and persons in any way associated with the victim are off bounds. However, this is a crime which is unusually ripe with sleuthing opportunity in areas ranging all the way from family politics to corporate opportunism to underworld vengeance. Therefore, it is difficult to consider the possible validity of alternative theories without also suggesting, or at least hinting at, who, within DM's circle of friends, family, known contacts, neighbors, clients, or associates could potentially have played a role. Again this, as it should be, is outside exploration within the venue of this website.

At the end of the day it may well be confirmed that this whole stupid tragedy was nothing more than some kind of drug induced nightmare carried out by a feral pack of pathological losers mindlessly led by a Charles Manson mini-me. Frankly, that theory is the most off-the-wall of them all, if you ask me, especially since it's mostly built on practically no confirmed information whatsoever and presumes the guilt of those presently in custody solely because they are charged.

IMO

Okay, gonna try this again (keep getting booted off when I click "preview post")... Anyways- does anyone know how long TB owned the truck ? (I have a theory, but not worth mentioning if he owned it from brand new).

Oh! Interesting angle IF the truck was a second-hand truck to Mr Bosma!! Really interesting!

IMO the biggest problem when exploring alternative theories is finding a way to skirt around further sleuthing of those who could, potentially, have played some role. It seems to me that this board has taken a very responsible stand in absolutely requiring that persons not named by LE and persons in any way associated with the victim are off bounds. However, this is a crime which is unusually ripe with sleuthing opportunity in areas ranging all the way from family politics to corporate opportunism to underworld vengeance. Therefore, it is difficult to consider the possible validity of alternative theories without also suggesting, or at least hinting at, who, within DM's circle of friends, family, known contacts, neighbors, clients, or associates could potentially have played a role. Again this, as it should be, is outside exploration within the venue of this website.

At the end of the day it may well be confirmed that this whole stupid tragedy was nothing more than some kind of drug induced nightmare carried out by a feral pack of pathological losers mindlessly led by a Charles Manson mini-me. Frankly, that theory is the most off-the-wall of them all, if you ask me, especially since it's mostly built on practically no confirmed information whatsoever and presumes the guilt of those presently in custody solely because they are charged.

IMO

You can give theory without naming names....

How many more condos and houses has DM bought with cash/sold for $1 in the past that we don't know about?
Maybe that side of all this is just the money laundering side of a drug business.

By the way and still hooked on this valiant effort to try and come up with other scenarios which might explain some of the circumstances and/or the character of those we're told were involved I notice at the Dee Em page that one of his fav books was "The Last Lecture."

I have trouble imagining someone sitting about munching on dog bisquits and plotting horrific murders while reading this particular book. (Not to say it couldn't happen.) Does anyone know if DM's father had been recently diagnosed with serious illness?

Agreed. IMO, a person who enjoyed this book had a great compassion for others. It obviously struck a chord with him somehow.

You can give theory without naming names....

Then in that case, there are at least three avenues that possibly might bear exploring further although each is as different from the other as can be but all of which are worth tucking under the hat for later consideration imo.

1. Given that we understand major contracts were in hand, or all but so, before the sudden death of WM, for the new MillardAir enterprise, including Boeing and other such major military and commercial contractors, would sleuthing reveal any administration level MillardAire personnel with their own personal connections to such powerful entities? Are there ways in which the removal of MillardAir's chief executive and the defanging of his irksome son might be effected - in the first case because prompt intervention was necessary and in the second because although he seems non-threatening enough, you never know if the youngster could assemble a crew with sufficient expertise to carry on. (What IS the disposition of MillardAir's significant assets?)

2. Still on the MillardAir competition riff, has anyone checked the ownership and principal's background of any other businesses located near the Ancaster Fairgrounds or otherwise near the location where we understand TB was last known to have been that night? Just on the lookout for co-incidences, of course, say anybody else who may be somehow linked to the family. For example, <modsnip>. Has this person inserted himself into the story at any point (as in being quoted by MSM)

3. Then, of course, there's that odd ancestry.com posting from somebody in Tillsonburg trying to find a birth father with the name WM. So far as I can tell this is the only post the individual in question has ever made which is odd, in itself, because this genealogical website is quite expensive and, I believe, you have to be a member to post. (At least I hope so. I spend an inordinate amount of time on ancestry.com and I'd hate to find out about freebie posts.) There have been earlier posts about the potential for an abandoned illegitimate son's treachery having played a role here. Anything else down that road?

That's it for now, but there are many more. <modsnip>

1. Given that we understand major contracts were in hand, or all but so, before the sudden death of WM, for the new MillardAir enterprise, including Boeing and other such major military and commercial contractors...

And how exactly do you understand this? It hasn't been reported anywhere.

All that has been said is that WM (and partners) invested 6-8 million$ in building a hangar and received various permits from Transport Canada. http://skiesmag.com/news/articles/17044-built-for-bigger.html

Boeing and the military have not been mentioned anywhere, according to Google.

Please provide your source <modsnip>.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members