AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So his medicare just went into affect? I wonder if Wendy's errand that morning included a trip to the pharmacy to fill his RXs. An 80mg OxyContin can bring $80 a pill street value. Fill an RX of 60 pills and you have $4800. Anyone know the street value of methadone?

MOO

Methadone go for about 4-5 a pill.

So his medicare just went into affect? I wonder if Wendy's errand that morning included a trip to the pharmacy to fill his RXs. An 80mg OxyContin can bring $80 a pill street value. Fill an RX of 60 pills and you have $4800. Anyone know the street value of methadone?

MOO

10.00 a pill for methadone.

Methadone go for about 4-5 a pill.

Around here it's 10.00 for the wafers (the pie split in 4). Of course that's 40mg. No idea what less than 40mg would run.

BTW Oxy's no longer fetch a dollar per mg, because most are ER version (extended release, and you can't IV it well because it gels up). So what used to be 80 for 80mg IR (instant release) is now 40 for 80mg.

*Speaking for Chicago, NYC and the midwest*

I was told it was Loratab 7.5mg street value $4 each and Oxycontin 60mg IDK street value of those and he got them mid month and that's when Britt got the new sim card 5/15/12 and mins for the phone. I never heard mention of methadone only the 2 pain meds for a bad back (disk I think)

He wouldn't have "dones" (methadone) unless he had was sneaking it, because it's deadly with opiates used on top of it. there are people who take tabs (loratabs) for break-through pain and methadone once a day but oxy's on top of methadone is a death sentence. Usually pain mgmnt would put someone on methadone if they kept increasing their dosage and nothing worked. It's also used to alleviate withdrawal symptoms from opiate use.

Anyway, Loratab 7.5 doesn't fetch much. 3-5 bucks and his Oxy's would get him anywhere from 30 to possibly 60 if it's someone rather naive to the cost of things OR depending if it's instant release or extended release. Junkies prefer Instant Release because there's no anti-abuse properties. Depending on how many he got of either - he could fetch a pretty penny.

Most pain Dr's make you pee in a cup when you get your script. They do it to make sure you're taking the meds and not just selling them. Not sure if his Dr was doing that - but if he went into the office to get his script and was on Medicaid/Medicare (disability) there's a 95% chance he was drug screened.

You could probably guesstimate the financial relationship between D and Brit if you knew when he filled his scripts and when they spoke / hung out.

"It's a story that technically began February 26, 2012 when investigators said Brittney's uncle, Randall Scott Wood, called authorities to report the family sex abuse."

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/special_reports/special-report-missing-brittney

If Scott Wood reported the abuse to the authorities back in February, then what would be the point of silencing Brittney in May? LE already knew the family secrets, although they said Brittney was the one who could tie it all together.

All the more reason to consider she may have left town. She'd testified in court before and it was a horrible experience for her. Her own grandmother called her a liar.

Another victim, new allegations, more perps, victim reached out to Brittney.

Here's what I think:
I think there was a victim that was molested by Donnie & RSW reported it. Then once people (victim) caught wind of Donnie being investigated, a victim reached out to Brittney. I think Britt started asking question & was silenced for it. I think that if Donnie didnt shoot himself, then one if the other perps did, & maybe they offed Britt too bc she held secrets they didnt want to get out. However it backfired on them bc police obtained her Facebook information, & thank God they could obtain deleted cached info on her social media as well - bc that's where a victim named her perps to Brittney.

I'm with you in spirit tonight, lovely friends & family of Brittney.

Question... Given the meds DH was on, what would be a med for withdrawal. & control? I thought Suboxone was the new Methadone. Idk, I'm curious though bc since the beginning I've considered some doctor shopping going on & not just by DH. DH could go to a doctor that he's used to going to for pain, get oxys, sell them monthly. He could go to another doctor not in the same area, maybe a clinic so his info isn't held in a wider databank, get a detox control drug such as Suboxone or Methadone. He could use one of the withdrawal drugs for his artificial high while selling & making bank off of his pain controlling drugs not even having to take them himself. He wouldn't necessarily get pee or blood tested every time he goes monthly to the doctor as oxy is a pain controlling med & even though its not always advisable people can be written scrips for month after month, etc. I know somebody that was on oxy for 14 months bc of nerve damage in his spine. He had a morphine pump as a last ditch effort, now he's in rehab after finally getting spinal surgery - about 4 years of enduring pain meds.

I was told it was Loratab 7.5mg street value $4 each and Oxycontin 60mg IDK street value of those and he got them mid month and that's when Britt got the new sim card 5/15/12 and mins for the phone. I never heard mention of methadone only the 2 pain meds for a bad back (disk I think)

Steph, I'm not being rude so pls don't think that, but the correct name is Lortab. Its hydrocodone & Tylenol. Druggies LOVE it. They like to be stupid risky in mixing it too. Its a fast & cheap high. Mixed with alcohol increases its effect, as well as danger. Lortab is a quick sell on the street bc its so cheap & can be comparable to Vicadin when mixed with something. Would like to say it'd be REALLY STUPID to mix it, but wanted to note that druggies do it all the time.

Good Evening,

I don't really know where to start or what to say tonight as my heart is heavy. The one good thing that has come today I talked to Payton to let her know Memaw's coming to get her tomorrow.

Ok, as far as the story in Lagniappe they never interviewed any of us. So not sure where they got their facts from, which most are wrong. LE never explained who this family member was that supposedly spoke to Brittney after she was reported missing. As far as LE reporting to the family they had information that Brittney was seen in Grand Bay after DH suicide that was found to be False. It was a young girl that gave that tip when more thoroughly questioned she admitted she made the whole thing up she knew Brittney and never got along with her they fought over a boy once and the girl was fighting with her dope dealing baby daddy and was hoping since she named him whom Britt was seen with they would question and arrest him on drug or other charges. IMO they should've charged her for lying and getting our hopes up that Britt was alive and in reach.

And for Lil Paul (DH Jr) saying she was seen at the house with a man. I know about the girl in the swing (ruled out) but never until I read that post from him on WKRG did I hear about a man.

There was also stories that she was seen in a known drug area called the guinea pin in Irvinton which is between Thoedore and Grand Bay. That turned out to be a prostitute that worked that area she was Brittney's size and from 50 yards could've passed for her. While we were searching that area we were told that she was seen in a totally different area by a young man that said he used to go to school with Britt and knew it was her. So we went and search and nothing then turns out this young man is a dope dealer that was just trying to get us out of his business area. It has been a lot up running around and ending back up knowing no more than we started with.

omg all the lies and lack of information from LE must be bringing you close to an explosionl.

Anyway to get an interview with one of the reporters and see if they get on LE's case about why they aren't communicating with her dad?

omg all the lies and lack of information from LE must be bringing you close to an explosionl.

Anyway to get an interview with one of the reporters and see if they get on LE's case about why they aren't communicating with her dad?
I have begged Wally to go to the chief of police or even the Mayor. He thinks it wont do any good. I tried very early on to get & keep things going and stay informed. When LE kept telling us that they were going to put Brittney on NCMEC and never did I went over the Dect head it got done but then Chessie informed me that LE would no longer be dealing with the Step parents, Aunt's or such no one other than the parents.

Got my candle burning for Britt.

I've heard that's the plan. Memorial rock, memorial garden, T-Shirts, bracelets, and weenie roast. The article did refer to it as an 'event'. I don't know what else there will be....I've also heard this a Fund Raiser.

Bolded by me - MEMORIAL rock & garden. Doesn't it seem strange that a parent or family member would have or place a memorial anything at this point? Families of the missing a year later or even years later generally aren't putting up things they call memorials. The word memorial implies to me that someone is dead. Families of the missing a year or more later may say something like that they are holding out hope that missing person is still alive but know it's unlikely or feel in their hearts he or she is gone. But they usually still cling to or try to cling to some small sliver of hope that the person is still possibly alive. Look at all of the missing cases on here from decades ago. I don't see many parents whose kids went missing in the 1980s, for example, putting up things they themselves label "memorials" and their kids have been missing for decades. Usually until a body is found or LE tells the family they have reason to believe the missing person is very likely deceased, you don't see missing people's family members labeling things they are doing or establishing as "memorials." They may do things or establish things in honor of the missing person, but they generally aren't labeled as memorials. You generally see "memorials" for the deceased, not for the missing.

Just seems kind of strange to me that a mother would have plans for a memorial rock and garden for her daughter who she allegedly doesn't know is dead or alive. Hmmmm....

That's just kind of been bugging me all day. Hope my rambling here makes sense. Maybe I'm just being too picky on the word choice here, but it really sends my hinky meter into overdrive.

Around here it's 10.00 for the wafers (the pie split in 4). Of course that's 40mg. No idea what less than 40mg would run.

BTW Oxy's no longer fetch a dollar per mg, because most are ER version (extended release, and you can't IV it well because it gels up). So what used to be 80 for 80mg IR (instant release) is now 40 for 80mg.

*Speaking for Chicago, NYC and the midwest*

Drugs are very easy too obtain where I live doctors give pills out like candy here. Maybe that's why there cheaper?

Well this part is interesting to me. It wasn't Brittney's gun??

"July 20, 2012: The gun used in Donnie Holland's suicide is reported to belong to Brittney Wood, however, Lowery has since denied the connection."

A year later and it feels like we are still at square one.

That was July 20th... Then there's this:

Officials: Gun uncle used in suicide was Brittney's
Wood has been missing since May 30, 2012
Updated: Saturday, 21 Jul 2012, 8:49 AM CDT
Published : Friday, 20 Jul 2012, 5:38 PM CDT
Andrew Perez
Photojournalist: Michael Reedy

Snipped:
Investigators confirm the Raven .25-caliber handgun Holland used in the suicide belonged to Wood.

I have begged Wally to go to the chief of police or even the Mayor. He thinks it wont do any good. I tried very early on to get & keep things going and stay informed. When LE kept telling us that they were going to put Brittney on NCMEC and never did I went over the Dect head it got done but then Chessie informed me that LE would no longer be dealing with the Step parents, Aunt's or such no one other than the parents.

Steph, I agree with you. I hope Wally nags the heck out of le. He's Britt's father. They have to listen. Tell him every single time he thinks he won't get anywhere with it, he should read up on Jessica Lunsford and her father Mark. Mark Lunsford helped to change sex offender laws. A quick google on Mark (during Jessica's kidnapping & following few years) will give Wally all the incentive he needs to run to the police station now.

I didn't light a candle, but spent time with my kids instead. As an ex-fundy Christian, I just couldn't light a candle.

I noticed on some of the families facebooks some religious comments. Lots about how God forgives on the page of one of the abusers and some Hillsong on another page.

It's easy to trust God, and it's easy to pray, it's easy to be forgiven, it's easy to cry and give each other hugs.

It's hard to go buy a parenting book and change your family habits. It's hard to cook healthy meals from scratch. It's hard to tell the truth or take a lie detector test. It's hard to get off drugs or even decrease usage. It's hard to do the right thing.

I really felt for Chessie in that video, I have no idea what it's like to live her life. I really hope she can find the strength to do the right thing no matter how hard. Just start with a little, for Britney's sake. I hope we find her this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member