SIDEBAR #10- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM I felt the same way when my younger son grad last weekend from college. He'll be leaving me soon to get his masters. I feel so proud of what he accomplished- leaves a lump in my throat.

Congrats YesorNo!

Poor bob law is gonna log in again today looking for trial stuff, hoping the pajama party is over, and be like, what the h#ll is wrong with these people...haha :floorlaugh:

I know, right?!

You would think he would be busy watching the newly released Arrested Development episodes. Unless maybe that is where he has been lately and binged through them.

And thanks lisa for the Digital Underground reminder!

Here's my fav:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHVoGse2LLI

I agree and I also think she told him she was bringing the tape recording for him to purposely destroy it and that was her ticket to get him to allow her to visit.

It is easy to see why he let her in, when you think about all the miles she drove and he would most likely accept her in to visit knowing she drove all that way. It is too bad he didnt just call the cops the minute he saw her, but like you say, he was the forgiving type and did not know how dangerous she was till it was too late.

I could envision him being surprised during the stabbing and thinking WTH are you doing even as she was stabbing him. He had no clue she was a total maniac monster.

I wish he wouldn't have had sex with her on June 4. I think that confused some of the jurors. It went along with JW's line that he would hate her one minute and "love" her the next. It also played into defense's verbal abuse line from the May 26th text, b/c I'm sure some of the jurors were thinking well if she had done something to him that was so bad that he finally saw her true colors and told her like it is, then why did he have sex with her AFTER that?

I just think of it this way - we all heard on the sex tape and various other things, how, when she wanted to put on the charm for him, she would say everything he wanted to hear, she would pretend to care about him, pretend to listen to his problems, pretend he was the best body, face, sex, mind, heart, EVERYTHING. I think any guy could get sucked back into that, no matter how strong they are. Every guy in the world has a complex with sex....they ALL want to be the "BEST SEX EVER" for a girl. Not only sex, but all of the other things I've mentioned.

I heard on re-play on NG the other day, someone was talking about that guy that met CMJA and he wanted to immediately leave his wife for CMJA! And he told Chris, man, she likes my jokes, she understands me, she listens to me. I think ANY guy would LOVE that ATTENTION. I've noticed it myself - guys are verrrryyyy interested whenever you act like what they're saying is soooooo interesting and funny and, whatever it is they want you to think. No guys wants to hear the TRUTH. CMJA obviously mastered that art.

It's just sad. The 4 jurors, I don't know their exact reasons, but they didn't catch on to these things.

I wish he wouldn't have had sex with her on June 4. I think that confused some of the jurors. It went along with JW's line that he would hate her one minute and "love" her the next. It also played into defense's verbal abuse line from the May 26th text, b/c I'm sure some of the jurors were thinking well if she had done something to him that was so bad that he finally saw her true colors and told her like it is, then why did he have sex with her AFTER that?

I just think of it this way - we all heard on the sex tape and various other things, how, when she wanted to put on the charm for him, she would say everything he wanted to hear, she would pretend to care about him, pretend to listen to his problems, pretend he was the best body, face, sex, mind, heart, EVERYTHING. I think any guy could get sucked back into that, no matter how strong they are. Every guy in the world has a complex with sex....they ALL want to be the "BEST SEX EVER" for a girl. Not only sex, but all of the other things I've mentioned.

I heard on re-play on NG the other day, someone was talking about that guy that met CMJA and he wanted to immediately leave his wife for CMJA! And he told Chris, man, she likes my jokes, she understands me, she listens to me. I think ANY guy would LOVE that ATTENTION. I've noticed it myself - guys are verrrryyyy interested whenever you act like what they're saying is soooooo interesting and funny and, whatever it is they want you to think. No guys wants to hear the TRUTH. CMJA obviously mastered that art.

It's just sad. The 4 jurors, I don't know their exact reasons, but they didn't catch on to these things.

I think Travis Having just vented all his rage the week before calmed him some and he was more receptive to her BS story/apology when she showed up

Proof of sacred you-know-what...
[video=youtube;79fzeNUqQbQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ[/video]

DANCE!

[video=youtube;AffPbGnH1qE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AffPbGnH1qE[/video]

Dang! I guess this means we won't get to ever learn what was said to AVL in chambers! I REALLY want to know! I'm nosey like that!

Trial isn't over yet though so maybe after the retry of the penalty phase.....:praying:

Thanks!
Its our youngest kid, she's graduating from high school. Every time I hear that Kenny Chesney song it makes me tear up...and I don't do that!! :blushing:

Congratulations!! Hope the ceremony is outside then your sunglasses come in handy for lots of reasons. It worked for me for all 3 of my kids.
Happy, Sad the yrs. go so quick, PROUD, Excited for the future. ENJOY :)

Camp Comanche Summer of '85...
That counselor I had a crush on... Scott????
[video=youtube;m3-hY-hlhBg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3-hY-hlhBg[/video]

I think Travis Having just vented all his rage the week before calmed him some and he was more receptive to her BS story/apology when she showed up

He seems like he was verrrryyyyy forgiving of everyone. I think he was almost too good for the jurors to believe. For example, it's not in our natures to be so forgiving, but Travis seemed to be. And the jurors hadn't been given much information about Travis himself, how he was constantly trying to better himself, etc.. About how he consciously worked at it every day. They only heard that from Samantha and Stephen. The only picture they had of him was from the sex tape and what CMJA said, which didn't paint him in that light at all. They didn't see the other side of him.

I still think there is more to the taking back then just sex or even CMJA's BS and manipulation on him. I think he really felt just sorry for her. He thought it was almost like his duty or something to help her out if he could. To help her "fiind her way." He thought that would help her, like it had helped him. That goes perfectly in line with what we've heard about him....his compassionate nature and always wanting to help people. That was his "weakness."

He saw her as someone who was lost, and he was trying to help her get on the right track. It seems very complicated, and yes, I'm sure sex had something to do with it, but it's not that simple. Maybe Juan can try to play that out a bit if it goes to re-trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanMichelle