AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's probably a stupid question - but has there been any movement at all in investigating her disappearance? I felt renewed hope when FOX did their special on her. How is P doing?

Nothing new that has been reported to Wally or I. I was so hoping that also but no luck so far.

She is great and getting big fast (as they do). And Wally says she's is a wide open as Brittney was at that age. I can tell you that she keeps me on my toes..LOL

Thanks for asking!!

Ok, this might take sometime to answer.
But NO one that I know of actually saw her get in his truck. This from LE to my ears. There is a store at the end of the street that had video footage of a truck that fit the descpirtion and more than one person inside at the same time there phones starting pinging together on that road. IDK where someone got that about his bike, DH had Not had a bike in years he had taken pictures sitting on other peoples bikes but did NOT own one last year. There was two young men that said a girl that fit Brittney's description got into a white suv with 2 men at a gas station about 3/4 to a mile from her mom's road. That was never confirmed and without my binders here to be sure of the exact date I seem to remember that was like the week after she disappeard that this girl got into that suv.

DH and WWH only had 1 vehicle a black suv. I don't remember her ever stating that she dropped him off. It was always him kepping the truck so he could run the roads.

As far as how many lies WWH and the rest of them have told I don't see how they have kept up with them. Yes the twins (WWH & MWK) were desperate IMO to crack the vm code. They posted all over FB about it. Which WWH did get in and deleted over 5mins of vm we will NEVER know what they were.

IDK how many bullets were in the gun from the beginning I know that Chessie said two and I know that LE told me that there was one bullet in the gun and one casing found at the time of the the said suicide.

I hope I got all the questions in this one. If not let me know :)

Thank you so much for the info about the bike! It was mentioned in a comment on a news article, so very probable that it could have just been a local that only heard bits & pieces but decided to insert their opinion based on nothing. :D So bike is a dud!

I'll find out where I read that about Wendy dropping Donnie off. Fwiw I made note of it & I only retained stuff I thought was important, so now I'm actually wondering if it was family that said it. I lost alot of info that I saved right away bc I was using my sons computer for WS when it crashed. I backed everything up on a phd but couldn't find everything, including all of their FB info. Sucks.

qaba8amy.jpg
Good lawd she just keeps digging herself a deeper hole. Can she make it look any more like a grave?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

WHAT THE *&%^! <----*what I said when I picked my jaw up off the floor.

Zeaux,
Great to see you! You did help us understanding Brittney so much. I was always impressed with how you answered our questions. I never quite knew why you left, but understand now from your above post.
Please don't go away!:great:

But NO one that I know of actually saw her get in his truck. This from LE to my ears. There is a store at the end of the street that had video footage of a truck that fit the descpirtion and more than one person inside at the same time there phones starting pinging together on that road. IDK where someone got that about his bike, DH had Not had a bike in years he had taken pictures sitting on other peoples bikes but did NOT own one last year. There was two young men that said a girl that fit Brittney's description got into a white suv with 2 men at a gas station about 3/4 to a mile from her mom's road. That was never confirmed and without my binders here to be sure of the exact date I seem to remember that was like the week after she disappeard that this girl got into that suv.

DH and WWH only had 1 vehicle a black suv. I don't remember her ever stating that she dropped him off. It was always him kepping the truck so he could run the roads.

As far as how many lies WWH and the rest of them have told I don't see how they have kept up with them. Yes the twins (WWH & MWK) were desperate IMO to crack the vm code. They posted all over FB about it. Which WWH did get in and deleted over 5mins of vm we will NEVER know what they were.

IDK how many bullets were in the gun from the beginning I know that Chessie said two and I know that LE told me that there was one bullet in the gun and one casing found at the time of the the said suicide.

Interesting that WWH did actually delete stuff on the phone. Remember the exchanges about whether or not WWH did get access to the phone on FB?

On Thursday at 11:12pm somebody posted on FB that WWH had broken the code and gained access to Brittney's phone.

Then at 11:28pm someone posted that WWH had not gained access (and was very adamant about it).

This same exchange happened more than once.

Re the picture of the rock garden... What do those rocks that say "GOD" & "WE" pertain to? Does it have anything to do with "IN GOD WE TRUST" like what is printed on American money?

Re the picture of the rock garden... What do those rocks that say "GOD" & "WE" pertain to? Does it have anything to do with "IN GOD WE TRUST" like is printed on American money?

That's what I thought at first but I have no flippin' clue. The entire thing is bizarre. It's far too morbid and way too soon to be doing anything like that. Makes me angry

I know I already thanked you in my other reply but I like to be thorough, so here's the link I got the bike info from... Look at the comments section. This person said they got ABI to get Britt listed as a missing person & mention the bike stuff. I now know there's no question about it - they were wrong - but here's the link to keep it together:
http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/baldwin_county/Family-arrests-related-to-missing-teen

Zeaux!!!!! Omgosh I missed you sugar! Can't even thank you enough for stopping in & truly hoping that you stay! I know this is "just a true crime forum", but its a seriously damn good respected one. I've learned so much from this case that I didn't expect. It started with your original posts here (the posts that we deleted in our original conversation). Zeaux, I considered myself a good samaritan & decent person back then, but I like how I am now to look beyond somebody's record & history when volunteering. People are the way they are for a reason. If all a person knows is negative, then they will stay down in life...but it only takes one good thing to give hope. Goodness spreads, with hope all things are possible. One just has to believe that good things will happen if they strive for it. Learning so much about Britt's family dynamic from you pushed me to want to help. Its affected my real life in things I involve myself in. Sometimes we don't know how we touch others until its brought to our attention. Your original posts here that took a chance to try to find out more info by just supplying a little unknown info was brave. You always kept a level head & didn't pass negative judgement. Knowing in my mind that it had to be hard to stay neutral for yourself, you made me feel brave enough to help others I might not have normally helped & I feel blessed to have come across your acquaintance - Internet forum beside the point. Thank you! Thank you sooooo much!

Wow! Thank you so much! I'm really touched to see that I was able to achieve my goal--to help bring much needed attention to Brittney's disappearance and provide some info that might help find her. I know the ultimate goal of bringing Brittney home has not yet been realized, I have faith it will happen. That you and several others were influenced by my posts definitely outweighs the few small negative folks who tried to (and temporarily did) run me off. (And yes, I did intend to place the word 'small' exactly where I did.) :angel:

Now that my identity is known to the only person who mattered, i can reveal that I'm Stephanie's aunt on her mom's side. I live in Texas and I assist her with the Hometown Search for Brittney Wood Facebook page. If you're on Facebook and would like, send a message to that page and let me know if you want to be friends on Facebook. Please include your username here.

As I said in my first post, I was alerted to Brittney's disappearance when Steph and her daughter started posting on Facebook that no one could find her to tell her about Donnie's shooting. I was added to their initial Hometown Search page and just felt helpless. I had never met Brittney, had only heard stories from my sister about some of the troubles she had been involved in, but still felt connected. Upon learning more about Brittney, she reminded me of my older sister who died of a drug overdose in 1998. She and Brittney had quite a lot in common, some good qualities and some tragic.

I always felt very deceptive for not telling Steph of my involvement here. I took some bad advice and kept it secret. Thankfully she was able to forgive my deception with hardly a second's thought. Thank you, Steph! I love you!

Re the picture of the rock garden... What do those rocks that say "GOD" & "WE" pertain to? Does it have anything to do with "IN GOD WE TRUST" like what is printed on American money?

Yes that is what it says...SMH:facepalm:

Sorry tried to make it bigger.

Attachments

• mem.jpg
    mem.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 45
Yes that is what it says...SMH:facepalm:

Sorry tried to make it bigger.

I've never been one to critique how someone else mourns...but...I always thought "IN GOD WE TRUST" was synonymous with money. Seeing it laid out in a memorial for Brittney is kinda creepy to me, like surreal or something. Weird.

Wow! Thank you so much! I'm really touched to see that I was able to achieve my goal--to help bring much needed attention to Brittney's disappearance and provide some info that might help find her. I know the ultimate goal of bringing Brittney home has not yet been realized, I have faith it will happen. That you and several others were influenced by my posts definitely outweighs the few small negative folks who tried to (and temporarily did) run me off. (And yes, I did intend to place the word 'small' exactly where I did.) :angel:

Now that my identity is known to the only person who mattered, i can reveal that I'm Stephanie's aunt on her mom's side. I live in Texas and I assist her with the Hometown Search for Brittney Wood Facebook page. If you're on Facebook and would like, send a message to that page and let me know if you want to be friends on Facebook. Please include your username here.

As I said in my first post, I was alerted to Brittney's disappearance when Steph and her daughter started posting on Facebook that no one could find her to tell her about Donnie's shooting. I was added to their initial Hometown Search page and just felt helpless. I had never met Brittney, had only heard stories from my sister about some of the troubles she had been involved in, but still felt connected. Upon learning more about Brittney, she reminded me of my older sister who died of a drug overdose in 1998. She and Brittney had quite a lot in common, some good qualities and some tragic.

I always felt very deceptive for not telling Steph of my involvement here. I took some bad advice and kept it secret. Thankfully she was able to forgive my deception with hardly a second's thought. Thank you, Steph! I love you!

Zeaux, thank you! You have a good heart. Your family is lucky to have you. :blowkiss:

Interesting that WWH did actually delete stuff on the phone. Remember the exchanges about whether or not WWH did get access to the phone on FB?

On Thursday at 11:12pm somebody posted on FB that WWH had broken the code and gained access to Brittney's phone.

Then at 11:28pm someone posted that WWH had not gained access (and was very adamant about it).

This same exchange happened more than once.

I know that the exchange did happen more that once and the funny thing is it was mostly between WWH & MWK supporters they couldn't keep the lies straight. JMO

What I can say without giving to much away. Don't want it to hurt any more possible charges to come against WWH. I know the date, time and the phone WWH used (DH's) when she broke the code to get into Brittney's vm's I have the records. And not to mention that WWH admitted it to CW and LE but gave the story of she just deleted the unimportant messages, like the one's from Wally begging Britt to call him or I. :banghead:

I have no real words for that "memorial" rock. I'm just absolutely blown away and I don't want to critique it because who am I to do so? But given how I feel on who's responsible and who could help bring closure, it just infuriates me.

Does anyone know yet what Wendy's court hearing will be about?

Is the large white rock type thing a real rock? Will it hold up in weather?

I am pretty conflicted about this memorial. Part of me feels sorry for CW, and if this helps her through the pain then I'll overlook it. (at least try).

BUT...the other part of me just screams at her!
Take a lie detector test!
Why a memorial? What do you know?
Come clean about everything!
You gave birth to Brittney! That outranks any other family member you have. Stand up for your daughter like you should have done years ago when she was young!
Make the people responsible pay for their actions!
If this sex abuse ring is not totally taken care of then you better keep your two little ones chained to your side or history will repeat itself! :stormingmad:

Zeaux,

Were you aware that RSW used the nick "Zeaux" too?

I have a screenshot from blog.al.com about the gaming shop. Someone asks how can Scott (Zeaus) post comments and send private messages when he is in jail.

The person comments back that they have no clue what a PM is...and that Scott and another person use that nick. They also say that RSW kept up the FB page for the gaming shop but they weren't letting him come around there because of young children.

Did someone think you were RSW?

eru8ery6.jpg
Is the large white rock type thing a real rock? Will it hold up in weather?

I am pretty conflicted about this memorial. Part of me feels sorry for CW, and if this helps her through the pain then I'll overlook it. (at least try).

BUT...the other part of me just screams at her!
Take a lie detector test!
Why a memorial? What do you know?
Come clean about everything!
You gave birth to Brittney! That outranks any other family member you have. Stand up for your daughter like you should have done years ago when she was young!
Make the people responsible pay for their actions!
If this sex abuse ring is not totally taken care of then you better keep your two little ones chained to your side or history will repeat itself! :stormingmad:

Honestly its a big clump of dirt that they dug up from the yard and painted. Must have took a lot of white out and many sharpies:banghead:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

I have no real words for that "memorial" rock. I'm just absolutely blown away and I don't want to critique it because who am I to do so? But given how I feel on who's responsible and who could help bring closure, it just infuriates me.

Does anyone know yet what Wendy's court hearing will be about?

Ready for this??? It's a hearing to try to get her bond reduced.

:rage:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member