GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was probably a bit harsh but RS seems to be forgetting that it was his little angel that took Elaina to a home where she was abused, likely killed and then discarded G-d only knows where. His daughter is the person that failed to seek help for her child and then lied for close to 2 weeks every single time she opened her mouth. Angela has caused TJ immeasurable pain but RS thinks the classy thing to do is bash TJ for leaving her? It isn't hard to see how Angela turned out to be such an amoral witch ...

I don't think you were harsh at all. Baby Elaina is AS's flesh and blood. AS has been charged with felony child endangerment for a reason - because she failed to seek emergency medical care for her own baby when AS herself admitted to detectives that she was seriously injured.

Instead of protecting her baby, it seems that AS has only been trying to cover her own *advertiser censored* these past 2 weeks, IMO.

Now RS wants to try to throw TJ under the bus for AS's failings??? Nuh-uh!!!!!

First, AS stepdad was LYING. He told NG that he never said the baby may have dropped, but yet in one of the interviews he was recorded saying that very thing! Second, TS Sr. told me that there is a US Marshall coming in to join the search, and he is PISSED at the way Toledo LE has handled this case from the start. Also, Richard Schiewe was suddenly badmouthing TJ Jr & Sr.,saying they don't care about Elaina and that TJ moved out and left her with the rent, bills, ect. What would you do if you came home from work early one night and found your wife in a comprising position with a BF you had no clue existed? Also, one more thing before I hit the sack: TS Sr. told me that if Elaina hasn't been found by Thursday, Equusearch is bringing in 45 people to help. Now, I've got to hit the bed, this was my first day back at work since 4/18/13, and I'm physically exhausted from that and mentally exhausted from this situation as I have been since it began. Please keep us in your thoughts.

WNWO ‏@wnwotv 3m
Another WNWO exclusive at 11: Source of video showing Elaina Steinfurth the day before she went missing reveals the injuries she sustained.

First, AS stepdad was LYING. He told NG that he never said the baby may have dropped, but yet in one of the interviews he was recorded saying that very thing! Second, TS Sr. told me that there is a US Marshall coming in to join the search, and he is PISSED at the way Toledo LE has handled this case from the start. Also, Richard Schiewe was suddenly badmouthing TJ Jr & Sr.,saying they don't care about Elaina and that TJ moved out and left her with the rent, bills, ect. What would you do if you came home from work early one night and found your wife in a comprising position with a BF you had no clue existed? Also, one more thing before I hit the sack: TS Sr. told me that if Elaina hasn't been found by Thursday, Equusearch is bringing in 45 people to help. Now, I've got to hit the bed, this was my first day back at work since 4/18/13, and I'm physically exhausted from that and mentally exhausted from this situation as I have been since it began. Please keep us in your thoughts.

Praying for strength for you. Wish I could be there to provide some type of help.

CSB was brought in 2012, but the case was closed - according to Captain Weis (I think).

Well, I'll tell you in an earlier post I DID call CSB in late Feb and early March again, after I found the address where AS had moved to. IMO, they are partially to blame b/c if they had pulled the girls away from her then, this probably wouldn't have happened.

Also TS Sr. has informed me that a US Marshall out of Indiana is here, and will be doing more investigating in the next few days, I can't say exactly what at this point.

The bashing of TJ (by RS) is really despicable. When I first got a good luck at TJ he reminded me so much of my baby brother that I expected him to be cocky, crude and a fan of some form of slang that sounded so little like English it made my ears bleed while attempting to decipher it but he was none of those things. From day 1 he has been nothing but gracious, respectful and simply desperate for answers. He had every right to come out bashing Angela and her poor choices but he didn't take that path. Even with her sitting in jail after lying for 10+ days he still hasn't trashed her. Her choices (may) have cost him his baby but he has not chose to make that his focus in the media so why in the hell did her (step?) father come after him? If he thought he was helping Angela with that little tirade then he is delusional as well as classless.

vasm - RS knew you would say that. He said that Angela was due to start training for a new job the day after Elaina went missing, but didn't obviously because of what happened.

From what I was told, she WAS at the job training!

Well, I'll tell you in an earlier post I DID call CSB in late Feb and early March again, after I found the address where AS had moved to. IMO, they are partially to blame b/c if they had pulled the girls away from her then, this probably wouldn't have happened.

Also TS Sr. has informed me that a US Marshall out of Indiana is here, and will be doing more investigating in the next few days, I can't say exactly what at this point.

You and your family are being so strong through this, wishing you get baby E home soon x x

Ferretmommy...Thank you so much for checking in with us and letting us know about the US Marshall. Get some rest. You all are in our prayers! Give Kaylee hugs from all us.

You're always in our thoughts, as is TJ and the rest of your family. I'm so happy that you were able to drop by and share a little more with us tonight. Please tell the guys that they did great tonight and unlike RS they can walk away knowing that their head and heart is in the right place. RS is just grasping at straws but he's still a despicable man and should be ashamed of himself. I'm so glad to hear that TES is coming in. They will do everything they can to find our sweet girl. If they are taking volunteer searchers I think I will plan another road trip and head north this time to help out.

(((thoughts and prayers))) FM sending love and light to all of you!!

WNWO ‏@wnwotv 3m
Another WNWO exclusive at 11: Source of video showing Elaina Steinfurth the day before she went missing reveals the injuries she sustained.

What ? The source is saying something about the injuries OR the video reportedly shows the injuries? That's a weirdly worded tweet ! Or I'm a
tweet illiterate or both .

Thanks to everyone transcribing. I didn't see one minute of NG but thanks to all the major topics being covered I think I'll be ok . So I just want to say re: the badmouthing of TJ. Everyone makes mistakes and no divorce/separation etc is not without strife and mistakes by both parties usually. But i don't really care what TJ did last month or last year. I don't care if he robbed banks and drove mobsters around while drunk. He is not accused of EVER mistreating, dropping, disappearing or otherwise harming either of his kids. That's the topic at hand. This is not directed at any of you here on ws but more to TJ's badmouthers, Angela and/ or her stepdad. Throwing mud at TJ does not negate the fact that someone OTHER than TJ has lost TJ"s child.

What ? The source is saying something about the injuries OR the video reportedly shows the injuries? That's a weirdly worded tweet ! Or I'm a

It isn't you, that tweet is very awkwardly worded.

I read it as the source of the video reveals Elania's injuries. But that is JMO..

Something is just "off" with the step-father. I don't believe for one second that AS was threatened that she was "next" if she didn't stay quiet. "Next" for what?? Drop her on her head? Unless something violent happened to the baby, it makes no sense. For instance, if the baby (God forbid) was strangled, I could see someone saying you are "next". But to be dropped, that doesn't make sense. Such an odd choice of words, if she sustained an injury from being "dropped."

Also, as a mother, they wouldn't have to threaten me, I would be "first" to do something to them. What a coinky-dink that AS waited until she was arrested to come up with this "story".

<Mod Snip>. JMO :moo:

Toledo OH Journal &#8207;@toledoohjournal 1m
Elaina's cousin begs for someone to come forward: It's been 16 days since 18-month-old Elaina Steinfurth was last... http://dlvr.it/3XGSMX

Thanks to everyone transcribing. I didn't see one minute of NG but thanks to all the major topics being covered I think I'll be ok . So I just want to say re: the badmouthing of TJ. Everyone makes mistakes and no divorce/separation etc is not without strife and mistakes by both parties usually. But i don't really care what TJ did last month or last year. I don't care if he robbed banks and drove mobsters around while drunk. He is not accused of EVER mistreating, dropping, disappearing or otherwise harming either of his kids. That's the topic at hand. This is not directed at any of you here on ws but more to TJ's badmouthers, Angela and/ or her stepdad. Throwing mud at TJ does not negate the fact that someone OTHER than TJ has lost TJ"s child.

My response is about marriage and divorce and cheating in general...not directed towards any particular people. What caught my attention, in this case ( and I live in Toledo and know the make-up of its neighborhoods, people, etc) was the seemingly casual breaking of vows, swapping out of bedmates and replacing adult parental units. This causes extreme emotions: jealousy, anger, revenge, bad choices, etc. This never goes well. This baby is only 18 mo old and it's parents have already moved on to their next bed partners? Both parents are responsible for their children. And they vowed to take care of one another, as well. That apparently didn't happen. What does this lead to? Bitter resentment, hurt, retaliation, etc. Not going to pre- guess blame quite just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s8832985