NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's interesting and vital that the wife mentions he suffered from horrible headaches. Sound familiar? It does to me.:stormingmad: Exactly what is she insinuating by inserting that info and not much else? IDK yet.

BBM. Yes it certainly does sound familiar.In fact many things occuring in this case sound familiar...jmo

Liz, can you let us in on what you are thinking?

Sorry did not mean to sound cryptic. It sounds like another case some posters have followed here on WS. One of the people missing was reported to have "debilitating headaches ". But,it wasn't mentioned until some time after he went missing. Also,his cell phone has never been found. Vehicle was found away from his home. Had a wife who worked in the mortgage biz. This case is not connected at all, it's just some strange similarities, is all I meant. Again, sorry for any confusion. I don't know what to think about RM, several different possibilities...jmo

everybody is quiet tonight is this the quiet before the storm bump

Well let's hope Rob is enjoying his holiday were gonna put the puzzle together soon

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

my best guess is he went away willingly and didn't want to hurt his wife or kids. ..... so did it this way.

Just another theory. That I haven't seen mentioned. What if he made it home after work. The strange things are the car at the train station with the seat pulled forward, parked right in front of the ticket booth. It could have been driven to the train station and parked there by a shorter person who is trying to make it look like he left on his own.Some have posted that the wife had directed the son to check the train station for the car.
Also, the phone pinged within 7 miles(?) of his house around the time he was due to return home from work and then went dead soon after.
Is there any other evidence that he did in fact leave his wallet at home? If he is attacked in the garage upon returning home from work his wallet may have fallen out or been removed from his pocket.

Just another theory. That I haven't seen mentioned. What if he made it home after work. The strange things are the car at the train station with the seat pulled forward, parked right in front of the ticket booth. It could have been driven to the train station and parked there by a shorter person who is trying to make it look like he left on his own.Some have posted that the wife had directed the son to check the train station for the car.
Also, the phone pinged within 7 miles(?) of his house around the time he was due to return home from work and then went dead soon after.
Is there any other evidence that he did in fact leave his wallet at home? If he is attacked in the garage upon returning home from work his wallet may have fallen out or been removed from his pocket.

He most certainly did make it home from work and the fact that they aren't releasing that information makes me suspect of the whole scenario. People keep focusing on the cellphone ping at 1:45 but he was last seen pulling out of his driveway at 2:50PM.

Source: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/20818/0/
2nd Source: friend of their neighbor but information his wife submitted to NAMUS is more credible.

He most certainly did make it home from work and the fact that they aren't releasing that information makes me suspect of the whole scenario. People keep focusing on the cellphone ping at 1:45 but he was last seen pulling out of his driveway at 2:50PM.

2nd Source: friend of their neighbor but information his wife submitted to NAMUS is more credible.

What is your guess? I think he deliberately walked away. Perhaps they argued over the phone that lengthy call about the upcoming trip, and that was his way of saying, "see ya"......leaving the wallet there, the money. Then taking off again?

BBM: Do you have a MSM source for the above bolded statement? I have not seen that previously.

I am a bit confused. Was he in fact seen pulling out of his driveway at 2:15 PM on the day he was last seen. I was of the understanding that he was seen by his wife leaving the house in the morning on the way to work. Is there a witness that puts his car at his home that afternoon?

What is your guess? I think he deliberately walked away. Perhaps they argued over the phone that lengthy call about the upcoming trip, and that was his way of saying, "see ya"......leaving the wallet there, the money. Then taking off again?

I'm leaning towards walking away. If he left the house at 2:50PM, there is a 3:28 west bound train that would get him anywhere in the US w/o needing ID.

I haven't heard about the 45 minute call outside of this forum, but if it was an argument, he could have drove home to get whatever he needed to disappear.

A few more general comments.. Thanks to that document posted previously about Ida D'Angleo pleading guilty to a class E felony, it's obvious that she has a proven history of deception. This piece of knowledge casts her not releasing information in a whole new light. Why wouldn't she admit to the true last sighting of her husband?

Why did it take 13 days to get entered into the missing person's database? If this was a family member of mine, I would be all over that.

I am a bit confused. Was he in fact seen pulling out of his driveway at 2:15 PM on the day he was last seen. I was of the understanding that he was seen by his wife leaving the house in the morning on the way to work. Is there a witness that puts his car at his home that afternoon?

The NAMUS report has him being seen in his driveway at 2:50PM. The way that you know this was not 2:50AM is that if it were, his last sighting would have been somewhere at work. This can be publicly verified with the information that Ida Mayer has submitted to NAMUS. The information that cannot be publicly verified is that the neighbor's security cameras is how they know that he showed up and left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader